Über orginio

Eine cloudbasierte Lösung für automatisierte Organigramme und Mitarbeitermodellierung, die sich auf die Bedürfnisse kleiner und mittlerer Unternehmen konzentriert.

Erfahre mehr über orginio

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie orginio bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Alex B.
People Technology & Operations Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great org chart software to ease administration

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Orginio has been a very useful tool for our org! The interface is great and easy to view and customize.

I really liked that Orginio connected directly with our ADP Workfroce Now instance, which completely removed the manual process of updating our old org chart. I also like the ability to search for the folks you're looking for with the search bar.

We had a hiccup with the implementation where certain fields were included in the org chart that shouldn't have been, but the customer service team was responsive and was able to remedy the situation quickly. Since it is connected with our ADP instance, there is sometimes confusion about having to login to ADP to access the org chart.

Helen P.
Team Administration Assistant in Australien
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Orginio Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Experience with Orginio was good and and continues to be good. We can reach out for support and system updates are often sent through with new features which is good to know.

I like that it can be integrated with our current HR system to automatically update data in an overnight feed, which eradicates the manual entry we were use to. Also the fact that we could house this site on our HR system so from a user perspective there was no change management around where to find company Org Charts. I also liked that we could customize the system by color as well to differentiate our multiple companies.

That photos cannot be part of the automatic feed so I still manually need to load photos of new starters - it helps that this can be done in bulk but would be great if this could be part of integration.