Filtern nach:

Über Decktopus

Erstelle in kurzer Zeit visuell beeindruckende, inhaltsreiche und interaktive Präsentationen.

Erfahre mehr über Decktopus

Christopher N.
Christopher N.
Group Safety Health Environment & Quality Specialist in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

Quality Hybrid Presentation / Information Collection tool

Kommentare: The inbuilt questionnaires are great for safety professionals as it means we can send persons the links and collect the information directly from users after they have completed the toolbox or training.

- It's amazingly fast at creating presentations that are fully formatted and look great! - The integration of questionnaires allows for the collection of information within the presentation itself. - Very Stable - Fast Loading - Quality hot swappable templates - Excellent icon library - Frequent Updates

I really wish Decktopus would develop the ability to: - Export the presentations in HTML format or alternatively allow generation of a html file allowing presentations to be embedded / web linked into a Learning Management System. I.e. The platform's existing functionality would make this software great at creating online learning courses. - The ability to vertically swipe between slides up and down in presentation mode - The ability to import PowerPoint presentations is on the developer's roadmap but not yet available at time of this review.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Slides und Microsoft PowerPoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Decktopus: The ability to share a fast and responsive presentation via link which works on mobile and does not require the end user to have power point installed. The ability to quickly create a presentation that looks great in a rush.

Omar A.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use presentation software with existing attractive templates

Kommentare: So far it saved me a bunch of time in creating presentations

They have a library of templates, and I don't have to worry about trying to figure out the best fonts and colors that work well for the media I am using.

It could use more editing options and capability

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft PowerPoint

Warum Decktopus gewählt wurde: Ready to go templates with nice features made my life easier

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft PowerPoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Decktopus: Was simple and quick to learn and use

Louisa J.
Student in USA
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Software with a Few Issue

Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. I worked with the costumer service as well and it was a pleasant experience.

Sometimes the software can be hard to use or navigate. I had one issue where I couldn’t access my work but it was all resolved.

Vishal S.
Vishal S.
Owner in Indien

Excellent alternative to MS PowerPoint

Kommentare: I love it.
I create all my weekly client presentations in Decktopus. I reckon it saves me at least 2 hours every week.

Create classy presentations quickly using easy to customize templates. It's super easy to customize templates compared to PowerPoint. Once you select the style and color, you're ready to go. I spend less than 10 minutes on customizing templates.

The stock image selection is limited. But with so many free image and illustrations available on the net, it isn't a big issue.

Steve B.
Steve B.
IT Admin in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy presentations

Kommentare: This one was pretty easy concept. Create an account and start working on a presentation.

This is a quick and easy platform to create presentations for sales meetings, training, info meetings, etc. The system is easy to use and allows online collaborators so you and a team cam work on a project.

I would like to see more templates and graphics elements. It does look like it is growing and the development continues to work on improvements.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Canva und VistaCreate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Decktopus: Decktopus makes it easier to focus on presentations and not be distracted or overwhelmed by graphic elements and templates not related to your project.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Saves lots of time!

Kommentare: Very easy to get set up and going and that’s a good thing.

I love the many templates that they have available. It speeds up the creation process rather than starting from scratch with saves lots of time!

Would be nice to have more customizations - like using AI as some of the other competitors have.

Joseph L.
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Works great does exactly what I need.

Kommentare: Been great incredible pricing good content and easy to use

Easy to use can create business presentations easily

Had a bit of a learning curve to start thats it

Hendy I.
Hendy I.
Engineer in Indonesien

Really fast way to get a slide deck published

Kommentare: I really love this product as it saves my time presenting my ideas. The layouts currently available are limited, however they're getting the user experience right by enabling only essential customizations per slide layout. For each layout, there are also several variants, this part of UX that they also get right. Overall, Decktopus is really good for increasing productivity. I hope they continue to improve their product by adding more lead generation features, interactivity, analytics, integration with different apps via webhooks, Pabbly, etc. If they do, then this is not just a presentation tool but has huge potential.

Decktopus app saves my time, but really because of my own weakness. When trying to create a presentation using the usual software, a lot of time goes into thinking about the layout, about the design, about the positioning of certain elements, which take away the essence of the presentation itself: to express ideas. Decktopus allows me to do: express my ideas, without blocking me with non-essential details.

The interactive presentation features is pretty much non-existent and need to be developed. The use case is that the presenter will present Decktopus live in a virtual conference, and other participants can get a link to interact with this deck (e.g. polls), and the results/analytics will show in real-time in the presenter's slide.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Slides, Slidebean, Mentimeter, Prezi und Microsoft PowerPoint

Chris F.
Chris F.
Founder in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Amazing Presentation Tool

Very easy to use with clean templates that resonate with buyers. Was very easy to create a new deck that is converting at a much higher rate.

The share links work but sometimes are blocked by my customers but it's easy to download and send the actual PDF>

Darryl D.
Darryl D.
Book Author in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helps presentations look good

Kommentare: Have used regularly for presentations since getting it. I'm very happy with it.

PowerPoint can be overwhelming. Decktopus helps make presentations look good with their built-in designs. Options are more limited, and that is exactly what I wanted. It keeps things looking really good.

If you are looking for more options, this is not the software for you. If you are looking for well designed presentations, Decktopus is excellent.

Petar G.
CEO in Slowenien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Very fast alternative to classic PowerPoint

Kommentare: I have started using Decktopus few months ago and it's honestly the best PowerPoint alternative I've seen in the past decade. I don't know how they do it, but they always have new templates that are on point. There's a template for everything from business presentations to ad campaigns! The best thing is that with one click you can change whole design without breaking anything.

The products is so easy to use. Furthermore it saves so much time. Instead of playing with ppt design, you can need your materials. The design is predefined, very modern and easily changeable to other templates via only one click.

The design could use some modernisation. The only thing missing is upload of your existing ppt file and using Decktopus then. This function is on the roadmap.

Christian D.
Ceo in Kanada

Great product !

Kommentare: Super product that i recommend to every business owner to save time and share professional presentation.

I like the fact that Decktopus is easy to use. We created presentation with their wonderful templates and it's easy to duplicate and make some adjustments and send it to our prospects and customers. Look sharp and professional !

A proposal section could be a really good idea (pricing tab). Also embedded codes could be fantastic (calendar links for example).

Sales & Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Decktopus User Review

Kommentare: Used Decktopus on latest project. Unlike many softwares, I really like how easy it to use and the platform is quite self-explanatory.

Ease of use. Very fluid and accessible.

Tool gets buggy while uploading media files which slows down overall process.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Prezi und Microsoft PowerPoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Decktopus: Ease-of-use. Platform is understandable and self-explanatory.

Joachim B.
Founder in Nepal
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity is its strength

Kommentare: I love this app as it is fresh, modern, simple, and powerful in many aspects. Its versatility and ease of use is just amazing!

It is easy to use, with a clean UI. No learning curve. We can embed any slideshow in any website. Alternatively we can send the slide link by email. There are templates but they are actually not really needed. We can easily design slides from the scratch. Download of the ready presentation into PDF/ PPT is possible for offline viewing. The design is super-modern. Analytics give us excellent insight on how the slides are used. Decktopus has recognized early that the slides are an excellent tool for marketing (lead generation). Means, we can have opt-in forms, CTA button etc. This versatility makes Decktopus outstanding, being able to use it for so many different purposes, like academic, private, informational, marketing, company profile, CV, annual report, and so many others.

We can't change much about the principle design patterns of the slides. However, this is simplicity by design. The tool was not created to substitute Powerpoint but to bring out something quick, easy, and modern. If somebody needs total control over the design, then better to use Powerpoint.

CEO in Kanada
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

I forget i have PowerPoint :)

Kommentare: I love because i can access to Decktopus on my way and I can edit my presanctions on tablet too. There customers support is great. I hope they will add more advance and modern templates to their presentation template library and add more storage options like able to add more 3rd party apps.

I can access to Decktopus on my way easy to build presentations customizable templates I got Onetime pay option was a money saver

Not enough modern templates too much tools inside dashboard no onboarding enough have many other free options

Dakota F.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Still getting into this...

Nice interface, lead integration, price, one-time purchase option.

Haven’t been able to get a demo going, website link won’t work.

Adria B.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stunning presentations!

Kommentare: That our presentation were signification to dectopolus. We are next level now

The resulting presentation s that are visually stunning

We had some difficulty implementing it with our decision program but was able to make it work

Intern in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Service

I love how easy to use this service is and it helps with my presentations all the time. i dont need to use Microsoft as much, i think i prefer desktopus any day

i think customizing the templates could be made easier

Bikramjit C.
Business and Integration Architecture Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Octopus - Genuine Timesaver

To be able to prepare quickly a solid presentation from the templates needed to present impactfully by just plug and play. I will also be joining a master's program in few months and I already play to present my thesis work from the templates provided in decktopus, create a questionnaire and collect feedback. What is also great is the sharing feature of my decks with my own domain name. Feedback capture is also much simpler. It allows me to automate stuff in one go.I will say it's genuinely elegant.

As of now, I did not see much of a disadvantage compared to other software. There may be conversation features added to convert google slides and ppt. I have not used that feature yet.

Mohamed H.
Mohamed H.
Founder, Human & Business Performance Consultant & Coach in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great Stable Software and still has potential

Kommentare: Great experience and friendly team

The ease of use. The ability to control a lot of aspects of the presentation. The Analysis tool. You are capable of knowing what were the most attractive slides in the presentation based on how long the viewer spent reading them.

Currently, you are controlled by a specific amount of characters when you are adding text. I hope that they can give us the option to control the amount of text or the number of bullet points per slide that we would like to add.

Antwort von Decktopus

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much! We keep these limits to keep the slides clean. But of course, we value our users' opinions and we are always open to feedback & suggestions, you can reach out to us in our community (www.decktopus.com/community) Best regards, Decktopus family

Brian L.
CMO in USA

Solid software for creating decks

Before this, i had to create decks with slow software. With decktopus, im speeding through these presentations

I would like some templates for proposals. That would really be great

Ashwin S.
Founder in Indien

Destopus is your most trustable Presentation Partner!!!

The UI and ease of usage of themes and editing is a breeze!!!

Nothing as of now. Me and my team are enjoying using Desktopus as its time saving and easy.

Engineer in Türkei
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver

Kommentare: I had plenty time of use Decktopus. I would like ease of use because Decktopus is time saver.

Ease of use was most liked feature for me. Also Integration with other application is very helpful.

Price can be regional. Foreign exchange can be problems for some regions.

Théodore N.
CEO in Kamerun
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Goodness of Desktop

I really appreciated the image library and the footers, with the possibility of uploading your project online very easily.

I am satisfied for the moment if necessary I would not fail to call the support.

M. olcay T.
Software Engineer in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Decktopus, my favourite presentation tool lately

My favourite features of Decktopus share with domain, deck history, and of course hustle free design options :)

Since most of the time, my presentations contains code snippets, I want to be able to embed my code snippet easily.