Über Worknice

Delightful HR software designed for Australian SMBs. Onboarding, Core HR, documents, compliance, native XERO integration & much more.

Erfahre mehr über Worknice

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Worknice

5,0

Worknice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Worknice bereits verwendet?

Louise G.
Louise G.
Head of Growth in Australien

An impressive experience

Kommentare: I’ve worked for several employers over my career, and have not experienced such a seamless and exciting introduction to a business. While the culture is ingrained in the business, I can see that Worknice helps enable and deliver it.

As a new employee, Worknice created a really nice online experience during my onboarding process. My employer really wants to create good first impressions with staff as a way of attracting the right talent and making sure we don’t leave. I certainly had that great experience, and am now enjoying having access to the platform to do things like accessing my employment contract, confirming policies etc.

Too early to say, we have not faced any issues to date.

Samuel W.
Technical Project Manager in Australien

Save me hours of time

Kommentare: Overall I’m super happy with Worknice. Moving from manual spreadsheets and multiple systems to a single all in one platform has been awesome. I would highly recommend Worknice to anyone who is growing quickly and needs their HR admin sorted quickly.

I manage a busy growing team and it wasn't long before I was swimming in HR admin. Since we implemented Worknice I have literally saved hours of time every week. Having a single centralised inbox for all my HR tasks is my favourite feature for sure.

Nothing really stands out as a major issue for me.

Shubham M.
Software Engineer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great application for Human resource

Kommentare: I'm impressed . Really great user experience and employee Database is managed well. Easy to use app

Streamlines process and compliance across the whole employee lifecycle . Mostly used by Human resource team to add everything about employees.

The only problem I found was about reminders for birthdates. I guess apart from that really good software to manage company employee records

Holly H.
Marketing / Admin in Australien

Great HR Tool for Remote Teams

Kommentare: Overall experience - EASY. It was easy to implement, easy to use and we saw value right away. Many of the other platforms had WAY too many features and were incredibly overwhelming - Worknice is exactly what we need.

We are a remote team, so ensuring a great day 1 can be a challenge. Worknice has really helped us nail the experience, so all our new starters have a wonderful experience from Day 1.

There is nothing I would really say is a con at this stage.

Petar P.
Petar P.
State Sales Manager in Australien
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use

Kommentare: I am quite a new user of Worknice, but the experience has been great so far. I haven’t had to test the support out yet - the software is really logical and it has helpful hints on most screens.

Everything in the system makes sense - the navigation is logical, and the software guides you through each step with helpful hints and explanations should you need it.

I am new to the software, and my experience so far has been good.

Helena T.
Head of Product and Marketing in Australien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for mid-sized companies

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used many HR platforms in my career as an HR professional and Worknice is easily one of the best for a small to midsize business.

Worknice is so intuitive it requires almost no training and the team has picked it up right away.

Nothing really, mind you we have only been using it for 6 months.

Mike K.
Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent HR Platform

Kommentare: Worknice is very easy to use but also very scalable. We manage a very large distributed
workforce and the software was more than up to the challenge of dealing with our
complexities. The support we got from the Worknice team was first class, I would highly
recommend Worknice to any organisation

Worknice was implemented to improve our HR compliance and streamline employee document management. Overall I am very happy with Worknice, it has completely streamlined our onboarding with the digital signatures and smart document features.

Whilst I have not used the platform in its entirety, I am very happy with Worknice.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Managing Partner in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome HR Platform!

Kommentare: We use a lot of software in our business so it’s really refreshing when you find one that
does it right. We are growing fast and it’s great knowing we have all of our HR needs
covered in the one platform - I would highly recommend Worknice.

Worknice is a fantastic tool for managing your HR. I really liked the integrated library of contract templates, enabled us to get on top of our employee compliance very quickly. The org chart tool is also great, very helpful for our new hires.

Nothing I dislike, new features are constantly released which resolves any issues.

Dave T.
Head of Delivery in Australien

Worknice is the best HRM application out there

Kommentare: A place for all of our employee information to be stored and managed.

Clean interface, great pricing, continuous upgrades and support

Workflows need some work, but are definetly improving

Matthew K.
Managing Director in Australien
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a growing business

Kommentare: Worknice was an absolute standout during our research for a HR platform. The software is very modern and helped get us up and running with a highly automated compliant HR function in no time. The Worknice team are also fantastic, being a local Australian business meant not only did they understand Australian HR they were incredibly responsive. Highly recommended!!

The standout feature of Worknice is the on-boarding tool, its very slick and provides new starts with a great first experience. The other impressive feature is the tight Xero integration, once someone is on-boarded in Worknice there is basically 0 admin left on Xero to have them payroll ready.

There isn't really anything I would say that is an issue for us.