Über Classtra

Easily launch and scale an academy for live teaching. Great for single instructors or a large organization.

Erfahre mehr über Classtra

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Classtra bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder, CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A Gem!

Kommentare: Classtra is a tool designed primarily for holding live classes. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
vision and the constant addition and improvements in features make this tool such a GEM!

Classtra is a classy tool that just keeps getting better and better! The constant improvements coupled with the vision of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps this tool ahead!

Honestly, nothing! This tools is robust and versatile. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] listens to feedback and implements the common-sense ones.

Çağrı M.
Çağrı M.
Founder in Türkei
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is what I needed

Kommentare: Classtra improved our administration experience both for managers and teachers. It's now easier for each staff to do their job.

Before Classtra, we used several different softwares. One to communicate, one to get the payment, one for live classes, one for homework and quizzes. And managing and supervising different tutors was difficult. Classtra solved all these problems. Now I can manage my online school in one place.

I just think video and audio quality could be improved for countries which have low internet speed. I know some softwares do that. And I believe Classtra can do that too, because they improve the product very quickly.

Tasha R.
Digital Solutions Specialist in Trinidad und Tobago

Affordable Video Conferecing Platform

Classtra's video conferencing platform goes beyond online meetings, events and webinar. Classtra facilitates the learning environment after the online or live classroom training is completed. - You can upload documents, - The recording sessions can be viewed instantly by attendees, - You can manage not only your participants and teachers but administrative staff as well - Participants of your class can have a conversation via chat after the live sessions have ended - You can create assignments - Distribute certification - Brand your business with your own domain and create a landing page - Send email and SMS to participants - Collect Payment and give discounts

With Classtra you can only have a maximum of 100 participants

Suzanne S.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great for teaching live classes

Kommentare: It is easy to set up and schedule classes. The team is very responsive, and it is evident that they are committed to the success of the platform.

I prefer to teach live classes, so this has been a godsend to me.

Breakout rooms have not been available to date (August 27, 2021)

Shelly H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used the tool 3-4 times now. Once your learn the software and what pulls from where, it is easy. So much easier than trying to use multiple tools too coordinate live training. I cannot say enough good things about their Customer Support. They are amazing. And because of the dedication and hard work of the Classtra team, I think they will dominate this space for live learning! I am excited to grow with them!

I use Classtra for live, yoga classes. It is easy to use and allows me the ability to teach a live class, record it and have it available for folks who registered who cannot make the live session. It is easy to set up. The Customer Support is AMAZING. With Customer Support like this, I think Classtra will dominate this market! On the issue I had, I received updates and a live call to be in communication. They are amazing. My students like the SMS update to join the class with great ease!

I had one problem with a time zone conversion, but the Customer Support far outweighs this problem! The only "wish" I have is to add 1) ability for moderate to unmute students once muted, and 2) Break Out Rooms. Everything else is there, and easy. Even my "con" is a Pro for Classtra.

Osama K.
Microsoft Specialist in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy Class System

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There is a lot of potential in Classtra, and if a few things could be fixed, it would be a a very powerful system.

Clean and easy interface makes Classtra a pleasure to use. Not too much information is presented on one screen. It has small steps to complete a function. The text and presentation are big and appealing. It has some unique features that make it attractive to mosques like siblings discounts, age requirements, and gender requirements. Classtra puts many things under one roof. For example, custom forms and welcome email can be done easily. The Live class feature has the abilty to do live broadcast on youtube. This is good if you have more than 75 students. Last and most importantly, the system is very fast.

A few things have been overlooked and needs some polishing. I could not find out how to change the phone number for student. For a free class, it said pending payment. An option to have quizes and tests would be great to have.

Antwort von Classtra

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your feedback. Indeed there are things that we are working hard and fast to improve! stay tuned.

Abdullah A.
Dean in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service for the price with a friendly staff!

Kommentare: Classtra is a great app for offering live classes and processing payments.

The customer service is impeccable. We had some issues with the older versions of the software, and they were very eager in getting it fixed. Classtra even sent an engineer to one of our classes to ensure that nothing goes wrong in future sessions.

Unlike Zoom, there isn't a phone -in version. However, that can't be expected because no app besides zoom has that.

Stella N.
Stella N.
Lab Technician in UK
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes learning environment enjoyable

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As an experienced Chemist, my laboratory team lead have been giving trainings to people. Since the pandemic started, she has been sending us lectures on Classtra. Mostly tutors evaluating Classtra, however, I will evaluate my Classtra experience as a tutee.
Normally, her classes are not free, but as we are working together, she gave us Promo codes to attend her classes.

I like notifications from the app varying from tips about the subject to remaining time until the lecture start. It keeps my knowledge refreshed by sending me tips while also reminding me to be prepared for class. Recorded lectures are life saver, after an exhausting day, I can pause the lecture, give a break and watch later.

Video player sometimes pasuing itself, I could not fix it. In the middle of the lecture, it stops the video, so I need to refresh. I checkedmyinternet connection, but it is stable and working well.

Rupa P.
Rupa P.
Founder in Indien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

5 stars for Classtra

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm one of the early adopters of Classtra & though it's still in early stages, I LOVED Classtra for it's simplicity, affordability and its fantastic support

Why I love Classtra (1) A lot more inexpensive than its counterparts (2) GREAT customer support (3) EASY to get started

Classtra is still in early stages, so a lot of features are yet to be rolled out. (Including wider options for payment processing, and other features especially for self paced programs)

Furkan C.
Researcher in Türkei
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Teach something during corona

Kommentare: easy to use, ready to go! you should give it a try

It enables users with limited software background to create a learning platform without coding

Free trial has various options, gives quite good opinion about classtra

Damián L.
Líder in Argentinien
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excelente

Kommentare: Todo me gustó

Las funcionalidades son excelentes.. Desde que lo compre no paran de crecer en diferentes agregados de valor en cuanto a nuevas herramientas

Por el momento nada.todo lo que se probado está genial...

Syed H.
Syed H.
Marketing Manager in Indien
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Software for Live Classes

Evolving Software for Online Live Classes, it excites me & my team, when we get latest updates. Quick support from Clastra team, worth my investment in this software.

Nothing as such, Felt very happy using the software and the support from team.

System Specialist in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Learning lessons on the classtra online platform

5 letztes Jahr

The application is simple to use features such as determining successful online courses, scheduling lesson time and being able to watch recorded lessons later.

We were not bothered using the application.

Engineer in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A little more development

4 letztes Jahr

You can upload or download the content. I can benefit from the course at the level I want.

Failure to create a test or quiz leaves the application incomplete.