Über Teamo

Full featured employee rewards / engagement program with analytic. No long term contracts of up front costs.

Erfahre mehr über Teamo

Easy to find names, build member lists, and use statistical tools in the site.

Sometimes the interface can be a little confusing.

Bewertungen zu Teamo

5,0

Teamo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teamo bereits verwendet?

Trish S.
Administrator, Customer Care in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Trish Sturton's review of TEAMO

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wonderful - I must mention how exceptional our TEAMO support team is. The new TEAMO format is so much nicer than the database that precedented it.

It is easy to use, reporting is great, love the fact that it is not only a recognition site, it is also an excellent engagement tool - merit awards help with this. Easy to purchase and distribute points. Easy to change permissions, e.g. move people from Collector to Manager roles. Color coding of names/initials is great. Customizable profiles are a great touch. Site is not crowded with information or overbearing. Very clean looking. Easy to find names, build member lists, and use statistical tools in the site.

The email template that is sent to employees when they receive recognition points needs to be refreshed. The TEAMO site is so pretty, yet there's not much to identify the emails sent from TEAMO. Our employees sometimes think that these emails are spam. They're pretty dull looking...can we get them spruced up? If people ask me to award points, I can do so - but my name shows up as the person who is rewarding points. When this happens, I've written "Sent on behalf of..." which takes away the spotlight off of the actual person (manager) awarding the points, and shows me as the third party who is rewarding points. This takes away from the recognition moment. Can the database be set up so I can award points to employees on behalf of a manager if they request points? I am the administrator. We have a lot of employees on our team! I wish there were more types of reports that we could run.

Rebecca G.
Director of Human Resources in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Employee recognition at its finest!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. The Teamo administrators are extremely helpful, responsive and easy to work with. Their product is exactly what we had been searching for and our employees love it!

First and foremost, this platform can be used for FREE for engagement purposes. Other comparable products had hefty setup and monthly fees prior to ever incurring the fees for "rewarding" your employees. The setup and implementation was painless and the Teamo Team is amazing to work with! The platform is user friendly and easy for each employee to set up their accounts. The automations for administrators are a time-saving game changer!

I do not have a least favorite thing about the software as of this point.

Robyn K.
Director, People & Culture in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great recognition platform and easy to use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with Teamo has been really positive, and the implementation was seamless. I definitely want to mention the exemplary customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing to work with and if I ever have a question my phone call or email is answered immediately. The feedback from our employees is great and it is delightful to see them recognize each other and redeem their points for some pretty exciting gifts!

The program is really easy to navigate. We were worried about how well it would be received by our teams and ease of use. We were able to deploy this program to over 350 employees without issue. The software is well laid out and pretty easy to learn.

There really isn't anything I dislike. The platform is really easy to use even if you aren't a computer wizard which was important to us as not everyone is at the same level when it comes to learning a new program.

Nikki M.
Office Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very happy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been very good, customer service is excellent and able to answer any questions we have had.

The program is pretty easy to use, if you are familiar with computers and registering new accounts its no problem. I like the main wall that shows what each person received for points.

Sometimes the interface can be a little confusing.

Carol R.
Manager, HR Service Centre in Kanada
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for employee recognition!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Teamo is great tool for recognizing employees either monetarily or non-monetarily.

I like that this program has a way to recognize employees by allocating points to purchase items but it also has a component to recognize employees with posts that is not tied to points. It's a way to give a shout out and a kudos to a co-worker for a job well done or something as meaningful as wishing a co-worker a happy birthday. We are piloting the recognition and posts feature in our own group and hope to role it out to the rest of the organization in the future.

With the migration from Beyond Boardrooms to Teamo, there were issues in accessing the new program and it took a while for our IT department and Teamo to resolve the issues behind the scenes. Also, when the rollout happened regarding notifications of new posts, the feature was not available when expected/communicated.

Ken C.
Director in Kanada

Great Product, Great Value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The experience has been excellent

Efficient, Effective and implements well with our HR programs and culture

There is very little to improve, but integration with our HRIS will be a nice feature

Lindsay M.
Revenue Enablement Manager in Kanada

Easy to use program

5 letztes Jahr

This makes rewarding employees so easy! There is no administrative work involved and the customer service provided by the team is better than any previous organization I've worked with for employee recognition programs.

There hasn't been anything that we have had any problems with.

Brian J.
Manager in Kanada
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Team - Beyond Boardrooms

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The switch to using Teamo was seamless. It is well-organized and we have little issues with the transition.

The new platform is clean, easy to use. The interface was made to be familiar which made the transition helpful.

We have not encountered any cons to the new platform.

Salena H.
Director in Kanada
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great program for employee recognition

5 letztes Jahr

Clean looking easy to use program. Like that we can also use it as a tool for our staff to get involved, have fun and earn points. Great customer support!

Haven't been using it long enough, but so far nothing bad to say.

Wilma T.
HR Services Associate & Recruiter in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Primary Administrator of Bravo points to employees

4 letztes Jahr

The site is very easy to navigate and I was able to go the different features.

At first I wasn't familiar with some of the sections.

Derek S.
VP Enterprise in Kanada
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep employees engaged

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good customer support and very professional

Easy to use and a great tool to keep employees engaged

Haven't found one yet. We are still implementing with the entire team.