Über GoodAccess

Benutzerfreundliches VPN für Geschäftsteams mit einer Einrichtungszeit von 5 Minuten. Einfache Teamzugriffsverwaltung. Sicheres Arbeiten im Homeoffice oder remote.

Erfahre mehr über GoodAccess

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

Bewertungen zu GoodAccess

4,9

GoodAccess hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoodAccess bereits verwendet?

Liam
Liam
Client Services Director in UK
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality unique product, great service.

Kommentare: Very positive. We have used Goodaccess for 3+ years they were the only tool that I could find that was reasonably proceed and easy to implement a fixed IP address VPN system.

The fixed VPN feature for remote secure access to databases and personal data of customers and clients.

Nothing, it is the perfect tool for what we need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TunnelBear und CyberGhost VPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: The other products were hard to implement across a remote team and also did not offer a fixed VPN for all users.

hannah
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

IT JUST WORKED!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I tried using several providers to ensure I had a stable, dedicated IP in order to RDP to my clients' servers while I travelled overseas as a digital nomad. I tried Hotspot Shield, Express VPN and Nord VPN and in all cases, I could not get RDP started. I spent many hours working through the various troubleshooting guides and working with the help desks of these providers to no avail. I then tried GoodAccess and was completely shocked when IT JUST WORKED. No hassle, no tickets, no downtime. I've been using them ever since and have had NO ISSUES.

When I tried GoodAccess' dedicated IP, it was easy to set up and worked immediately.

Pricing is a little high for the limited services I need, but it's the only one that worked.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ExpressVPN und NordVPN

Warum GoodAccess gewählt wurde: I could not connect to RDP on my clients' machines due to a tunneling issue. I went through all the troubleshooting tips in their help section to no avail and was back and forth with their tech support for days. When I installed Good Access, it worked instantly without any issue whatsoever.

Zuvor genutzte Software: NordVPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: It was the only one that worked, giving me a dedicated IP and making successful RDP connections.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Karthikeyan
Owner in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hassle free

Kommentare: Very Good in Quality and customer support

Provides Static IP VPN Team membership Reliable.

Nothing to say about cons. They can consider reducing the price for long-term users.

Warum GoodAccess gewählt wurde: GoodAccess provides better price and service

Zuvor genutzte Software: NordVPN und IP Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: It provider a better packing for team and stable connectivity.

Sven
CTO in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best single IP VPN service we came accross

Kommentare: When it came to choosing a VPN for our team, I extensively researched various providers in the market. One of the notable names that kept coming up was NordVPN, and while they do offer a commendable service, GoodAccess truly stood out for our specific needs.The primary reason for our choice was the ease of setup. GoodAccess provided an intuitive user interface and a seamless integration process that was unrivaled. In the competitive market of VPNs, this ease-of-use feature can't be understated. We needed a solution that our whole team, regardless of their tech proficiency, could get behind and use without hitches, and GoodAccess was the answer.Furthermore, the price point for offering a single IP for the entire team was incredibly cost-effective compared to other services. This allowed us to manage our budget efficiently without having to forego security.The security boost provided by GoodAccess was exceptional. In an age where cyber threats are rampant, it was reassuring to know that by whitelisting a single IP, all our employees instantly enjoyed an elevated level of security, ensuring both our company data and personal data remained safeguarded.In conclusion, while there are numerous VPN services out there, GoodAccess, with its unique combination of ease, affordability, and security, proved to be the best choice for our team. We genuinely hope more businesses and individuals discover its merits just as we did.

I appreciated GoodAccess for its incredibly easy setup and the cost-effective option of having a single IP for the entire team. This unique feature not only streamlined our operations but also provided an instant security boost for all our employees.

Overall GoodAccess is fantastic, but it seemed that the OpenVPN client is more stable than the GoodAccess app. This could be a small improvement in the future.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NordVPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: Because GoodAccess was much easier to set up in terms of a single IP setup and cheaper.

Dejan
COO in Nordmazedonien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoodAccess is the product to go for IT companies requiring reliable partner for their DevOps

Kommentare: GoodAccess.com has proven to be a valuable asset in our network security toolkit. From the moment we implemented it, the platform's user-friendly interface and robust features stood out.The VPN service provided by GoodAccess.com is both reliable and efficient, ensuring that our connections remain secure without sacrificing speed. The flexibility to create multiple gateways has allowed us to tailor the service to our specific needs, providing a customized solution that fits our business model.Customer support has been another highlight of our experience with GoodAccess.com. Whenever we've encountered an issue or had a question, their team has been responsive and knowledgeable, providing solutions that keep our operations running smoothly.Overall, GoodAccess.com has been an excellent investment for our company. It's a solution that not only meets our security needs but also aligns with our commitment to efficiency and innovation.

GoodAccess has clearly outperformed our previous cloud VPN, demonstrating greater stability and speed. Where our office gateway fell short, GoodAccess has been there with effective solutions. The array of features they offer is impressive, with development progressing at a noticeable pace. Most notably, their support team is remarkably quick, helpful, and courteous, setting a new standard in customer service.

One area where GoodAccess.com could improve is in their documentation. While the platform is intuitive, more detailed guides and tutorials would enhance the onboarding process for new users.

Warum GoodAccess gewählt wurde: Wasn't reliable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: Choosing GoodAccess over alternative products was a decision driven by a careful evaluation of our company's specific needs and the unique features that GoodAccess offers. The main reason to choose GoodAccess's VPN service is both reliable and efficient. We found that it provided a secure connection without sacrificing speed, a balance that was unmatched by other options we considered. It's a decision that has proven to be the right one for our company, providing us with a secure, efficient, and customizable solution that continues to support our business objectives.

Dave
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant VPN for Teams

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, and highly recommended. Excellent and friendly customer service once contact was made. Brilliant product, very stable and well engineered, easy to manage, all the configuration options required.

It was less expensive than all the other providers (such as Nord) that we reviewed. The pricing was transparent and once signed up the onboarding of the entire team was simple and quick. The app which controls the VPN is great - very simple but effective and clear.

A lack of an obvious route to the customer service team. Once contact was made however, they were exceptional.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NordVPN, Perimeter 81, CyberGhost VPN und ProtonVPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: For the same tools, GoodAccess won easily on cost for our needs without sacrificing quality, so the decision was easy, and we have not been disappointed in our choice.

Itai
CRM manager in UK
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recommended VPN service *****

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Since we rely daily on a VPN to connect with multiple connections, the VPN stability is crucial to us. in that sense GoodAccess never fails, very stabile VPN and a very good support back up. In the past I tried to briefly use ExpressVPN, GoodAccess VPN is more stabile. let alone cheaper (which is a bonus:))

1. Available support 24/7 - GoodAccess provide online and email support that answers almost immediately and answer/solve questions promptly 2. Hardly no interference or downtime - In the 2+ years we have been using GoodAccess the service was unavailable only once

Using mostly the app, the info of the site is not available. it might be useful to add a link to enter the site or to represent data like who connected right on the app.

Thomas
Owner in Niederlande
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for companies

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The easy setup, daily monitoring reviews and support for the different OS. We never worry about network issues like we did before!

What goes for all VPN providers, you won’t do an easy switch or comparison once you use it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NordVPN

Warum GoodAccess gewählt wurde: The easy setup, support and standalone app - along with the good pricing make it a great way to keep our foxus on stuff that matters to our company

Maria
Maria
Project Manager in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The GoodAccess is a great choice for your business

Kommentare: We have been using GoodAccess service for 2 years already and we are satisfied with its high-quality performance (speed, connection security and data protection, user-friendly app, convenient admin panel, swift deployment and integration) and the pricing is also reasonable and negotiable. GoodAccess support team is always ready to resolve any issues that may arise.

Super easy in use, fast setup and integration, convenient admin panel, high-speed and secure connection, friendly and helpful customer service, reasonable pricing.

Would be great to have the app for Linux

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ExpressVPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoodAccess: GoodAccess is more simple in use with convenient managing board and the pricing is more attractive.

Oliver
Technical Operations Coordinator in UK
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

Kommentare: Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

Antwort von Samohyb

Hi Oliver, thank you very much for your awesome review!

Alyssa
Senior Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable VPN Tool

GoodAccess has been my team's cloud VPN tool for the last two years, and we have been happy with the features. I am the tool admin, and it has been easy to navigate and I have had no issues adding or removing users and updating the settings. [sensitive content hidden] , our rep, is also quick to respond and helpful whenever we reach out.

Sometimes my team has issues loading and connecting to the tool, but we have overcome this by rebooting the app or re-downloading.

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Alyssa, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to us! I hope you will stick with us for a couple more years and that you will remain as happy as you are right now! Eva, Customer Success Manager

Marcelo
IT Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game-Changer

Kommentare: It had a very user-friendly interface and was very easy to use.

As far as functionality is concerned, it exceeds my expectations. Everything I need is here, from dedicated IP/server to security. My expectations were truly raised by Good Access.

It would be nice to have 24 hour chat support. It would be great if you could integrate that.

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Marcelo, thank you very much for your kind words and your valuable feedback, we appreciate it very much! We're working on getting to 24-hour chat support and hopefully, we'll have that soon! Eva, Customer Success Manager

liron
Head Of Engineering in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Experience with Good Access

Kommentare: Our need:1. Static Ip2. In a country which is not a main site (Main competitors are not offering IPs from this Country).3. Multiple users connected simultaneously from Desktop and Mobile device.4. High availability, High speed.

We needed a solution which will give us a single IP Address in our country, which will enable us to whitelist one IP for our employees,I was amazed to find out that the biggest player in this field have limited amount of available dedicated servers and in limited amount regions.Support is near immediate.With good access I got exactly what I needed in this region, good quality, high speed, secure and available

Our usage of Good access is limited to very few features and we didn't find any Cons worth mentioning yet.

Sandro
Senior in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good VPN service

Kommentare: We started working from home during the COVID period and with GoodAccess VPN we were able to work as if we were in the office.The main feature is that all users connected from different locations can have the same IP address and this facilitates the configuration of Firewalls for the different services we access.

The service is simple to use and configure.It's high-performance and I don't remember the system going down during the entire time of use

There are no features missing regarding VPN service

Petr
Business owner in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

Kommentare: We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Vikrant
IT in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

About GoodAccess

Kommentare: I have been using GoodAccess for the last one and half years. It's very easy. Everybody can access and use it in a very easy way. Previously I used NordLayer. But as per my opinion, I always go with GoodAccess.

Its very easy to use and user friendly.

I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Vikrant, Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy that you are happy! Eva, Customer Success Manager

Daniel
IT support engineer in Kolumbien
Sport, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and setup

Kommentare: great and easy, also great customer support

as the IT set up person I can recommend this for large organizations considering how easy is to setup

it needs more accurate gateways, not a deal breaker

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ExpressVPN und NordVPN

Erik
Innovations in Niederlande
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent VPN service

Kommentare: We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

Antwort von Samohyb

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Greg
President in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solved our problem

Works flawlessly, near 100% uptime, simple and easy interface and stellar customer service. If you are looking for a stable VPN solution, look no further than GoodAccess

Nothing comes to mind, it works great!!!

Marco
Marco
CEO in UK

Fantastic Static VPN

Good Access is super easy to get started and offers very good protection for the entire team. Getting a static VPN isn't something all providers offer and GoodAccess were able to accommodate this at a very good price point. We switched from NordVPN for these reasons.

It can sometimes be a little heavy on memory use.

Managing Director in UK
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Access Business Review

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

There are no particular issues with the software at all.

Jonathan
Director in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Surprisingly Good Software

Kommentare: We can now access the server from any location and keep our server secure behind the firewall.

This software allows all of our team to share the same IP address which means that we only have to configure our firewalls to whitelist that one IP address. The alternative would have been to get everyone working from home a fixed IP address (which is quite expensive) and add those to the firewall whitelist. I had low expectations based on previous experiences but they have done a great job making it easy to install and very easy to use.

I am not very keen on their website and name but that does not really matter does it?

Antwort von Samohyb

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your great review. All the best names has already been taken so we had to settle for the GOOD one :-D

Farzana
Farzana
Team Leader in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Most Effective VPN Software For Small Businesses.

Kommentare: This product is just what we need as most of us work from home. It makes it possible for us to work securely and remotely.

Its user interface is quite intuitive. It was effortless and quick to set up. The remote access option is a game-changer and a top-notch VPN. Another essential feature is the inexpensive price.

My team loves it to the fullest, and there aren't any flaws yet.

Darren
Managing Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight, Intuitive and Versatile VPN solution

Kommentare: Very impressed from the outset, they made the whole process quick and easy.

We came across Good Access when we were trying to identify a simple way to provide our NOC with a single centralised IP address across multiple regions, without impacting upon their latency or requiring them to jump through hoops. The solution delivered in spades and was adopted quickly by all members of the team who have been extremely impressed with how intuitive the solution is whilst maintaining a minimum impact on their connections.

At the moment we havent really encountered any specific issues, it is delivering for us on a daily basis.

Antwort von Samohyb

Hi Darren, I'd like to thank you on behalf of our team for your kind review.