Über GoodAccess

Benutzerfreundliches VPN für Geschäftsteams mit einer Einrichtungszeit von 5 Minuten. Einfache Teamzugriffsverwaltung. Sicheres Arbeiten im Homeoffice oder remote.

Erfahre mehr über GoodAccess

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

Bewertungen zu GoodAccess

4,9

GoodAccess hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoodAccess bereits verwendet?

Client Services Director in UK
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality unique product, great service.

Kommentare: Very positive. We have used Goodaccess for 3+ years they were the only tool that I could find that was reasonably proceed and easy to implement a fixed IP address VPN system.

The fixed VPN feature for remote secure access to databases and personal data of customers and clients.

Nothing, it is the perfect tool for what we need.

hannah
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

IT JUST WORKED!

Kommentare: I tried using several providers to ensure I had a stable, dedicated IP in order to RDP to my clients' servers while I travelled overseas as a digital nomad. I tried Hotspot Shield, Express VPN and Nord VPN and in all cases, I could not get RDP started. I spent many hours working through the various troubleshooting guides and working with the help desks of these providers to no avail. I then tried GoodAccess and was completely shocked when IT JUST WORKED. No hassle, no tickets, no downtime. I've been using them ever since and have had NO ISSUES.

When I tried GoodAccess' dedicated IP, it was easy to set up and worked immediately.

Pricing is a little high for the limited services I need, but it's the only one that worked.

Roma
Customer Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Securitng Devices and Networks Easily With GoodAccess

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoodAccess is a great endpoint protection and helps when it comes to managing computer and cybersecurity.

GoodAccess has all we need as a security tool and no complaints.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Sven
CTO in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best single IP VPN service we came accross

Kommentare: When it came to choosing a VPN for our team, I extensively researched various providers in the market. One of the notable names that kept coming up was NordVPN, and while they do offer a commendable service, GoodAccess truly stood out for our specific needs.The primary reason for our choice was the ease of setup. GoodAccess provided an intuitive user interface and a seamless integration process that was unrivaled. In the competitive market of VPNs, this ease-of-use feature can't be understated. We needed a solution that our whole team, regardless of their tech proficiency, could get behind and use without hitches, and GoodAccess was the answer.Furthermore, the price point for offering a single IP for the entire team was incredibly cost-effective compared to other services. This allowed us to manage our budget efficiently without having to forego security.The security boost provided by GoodAccess was exceptional. In an age where cyber threats are rampant, it was reassuring to know that by whitelisting a single IP, all our employees instantly enjoyed an elevated level of security, ensuring both our company data and personal data remained safeguarded.In conclusion, while there are numerous VPN services out there, GoodAccess, with its unique combination of ease, affordability, and security, proved to be the best choice for our team. We genuinely hope more businesses and individuals discover its merits just as we did.

I appreciated GoodAccess for its incredibly easy setup and the cost-effective option of having a single IP for the entire team. This unique feature not only streamlined our operations but also provided an instant security boost for all our employees.

Overall GoodAccess is fantastic, but it seemed that the OpenVPN client is more stable than the GoodAccess app. This could be a small improvement in the future.

Dejan
COO in Nordmazedonien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoodAccess is the product to go for IT companies requiring reliable partner for their DevOps

Kommentare: GoodAccess.com has proven to be a valuable asset in our network security toolkit. From the moment we implemented it, the platform's user-friendly interface and robust features stood out.The VPN service provided by GoodAccess.com is both reliable and efficient, ensuring that our connections remain secure without sacrificing speed. The flexibility to create multiple gateways has allowed us to tailor the service to our specific needs, providing a customized solution that fits our business model.Customer support has been another highlight of our experience with GoodAccess.com. Whenever we've encountered an issue or had a question, their team has been responsive and knowledgeable, providing solutions that keep our operations running smoothly.Overall, GoodAccess.com has been an excellent investment for our company. It's a solution that not only meets our security needs but also aligns with our commitment to efficiency and innovation.

GoodAccess has clearly outperformed our previous cloud VPN, demonstrating greater stability and speed. Where our office gateway fell short, GoodAccess has been there with effective solutions. The array of features they offer is impressive, with development progressing at a noticeable pace. Most notably, their support team is remarkably quick, helpful, and courteous, setting a new standard in customer service.

One area where GoodAccess.com could improve is in their documentation. While the platform is intuitive, more detailed guides and tutorials would enhance the onboarding process for new users.

Karthikeyan
Owner in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hassle free

Kommentare: Very Good in Quality and customer support

Provides Static IP VPN Team membership Reliable.

Nothing to say about cons. They can consider reducing the price for long-term users.

Dave
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant VPN for Teams

Kommentare: Very positive, and highly recommended. Excellent and friendly customer service once contact was made. Brilliant product, very stable and well engineered, easy to manage, all the configuration options required.

It was less expensive than all the other providers (such as Nord) that we reviewed. The pricing was transparent and once signed up the onboarding of the entire team was simple and quick. The app which controls the VPN is great - very simple but effective and clear.

A lack of an obvious route to the customer service team. Once contact was made however, they were exceptional.

Itai
CRM manager in UK
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recommended VPN service *****

Kommentare: Since we rely daily on a VPN to connect with multiple connections, the VPN stability is crucial to us. in that sense GoodAccess never fails, very stabile VPN and a very good support back up. In the past I tried to briefly use ExpressVPN, GoodAccess VPN is more stabile. let alone cheaper (which is a bonus:))

1. Available support 24/7 - GoodAccess provide online and email support that answers almost immediately and answer/solve questions promptly 2. Hardly no interference or downtime - In the 2+ years we have been using GoodAccess the service was unavailable only once

Using mostly the app, the info of the site is not available. it might be useful to add a link to enter the site or to represent data like who connected right on the app.

Maria
Maria
Project Manager in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The GoodAccess is a great choice for your business

Kommentare: We have been using GoodAccess service for 2 years already and we are satisfied with its high-quality performance (speed, connection security and data protection, user-friendly app, convenient admin panel, swift deployment and integration) and the pricing is also reasonable and negotiable. GoodAccess support team is always ready to resolve any issues that may arise.

Super easy in use, fast setup and integration, convenient admin panel, high-speed and secure connection, friendly and helpful customer service, reasonable pricing.

Would be great to have the app for Linux

Leonel
Administration Manager in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective solution with affordable price

Kommentare: GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

James
Director in UK
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far I am very pleaseed with the service

Kommentare: I found the customer service excellent and they reply quickly. The product is exactly what I need and has not dropped off once (unlike the main other 3 I have tried).

It is simple to use with lots of features (also, in my experience the only reliable VPN I have found so far)

I did feeel the minimum amount of users was a little steep at 10, but that is a minor gripe.

Rustam
Head of Engineering in UK
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and simple

Kommentare: During all these months, GoodAccess proved to be cost-efficient and reliable choice for our organisaiton.

We opted for GoodAccess to implement a zero-trust network access solution, and it exceeded our expectations. The deployment process was swift and straightforward, allowing us to establish a highly secure environment in no time.

During our experience with GoodAccess, we encountered some issues with the Access Control feature when integrating it with AWS Cloudfront. However, the customer support team was responsive and helpful in identifying the problem. This issue may have been resolved since our last interaction with the service.

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Rustam, Many thanks for taking the time to provide your review! We value your input and kind remarks, and we're grateful for your valuable feedback. :-) Eva, Customer Success Manager

Zviad
web design in Georgien
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goodaccess VPN

Kommentare: When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Val
Practice manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Access VPN

Kommentare: Overall, GoodAccess is fulfilling all the requirements we have, no issues with connections, no issues with the apps. Will be interesting to see if new features or features suggested will be implemented in the future.

We have just moved over to Good Access a few month ago after using a different service for the past 2 years. After a lot of research we have find a solution, which is suitable for a small sized business and covers all the features we'd require. It was very easy to implement Good Access, they have very detailed knowledge base available on their website, which made the roll out much easier. They even had information about the MSI deployment, which I found very useful as that was also something we needed.

The trial period was not long enough. After the trial finished, certain functionalities broke as they got stuck, when we continued with the basic package, which didn't include the extra features. Needed the help desk to have the stuck premium features removed - this was resolved swiftly though

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Val, thank you very much for your kind words! We're very sorry that the length of the trial was not enough for you, an extension of the trial would not be a problem at all! Nevertheless, I am very happy that you are happy now! Eva, Customer Success manager

Daniel Andres
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for resource management in remote workgroups

Kommentare: It is one of the few options that there are to have one or more exclusive fixed IP for the company. With GoodAccess we resolved secure access to our environments for all remote developers and freelancers, it has a wide facility and options to grant access to different members. We use GoodAccess all the time since we all work remotely.

Static IP for whitelisting, Stability, Client lightweight, manageability from the portal, relevant statistics in dashboard and notifications.

Would be great to be able to add specific access rules for different users or groups using the same IP.Sometimes the updates are very frequent.

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback. Eva, Customer Success Manager

stephen
IT Specialist in UK
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good to use and stable vpn

Kommentare: Overall my experience ahs been good and we even renewed our subcription fo rhte second year 4 months ago. this vopn is helping us improve our security and also improves our conenction

Easy to configure. Agent is stable(connects when you want it to) and beautiful MS SSO intergration Access control MFA on login Internet connection is good when connected to the vpn

Support chat is only available week days 8 to 5 cet

Petr
Business owner in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

Kommentare: We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

Antwort von Samohyb

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Vikrant
IT in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

About GoodAccess

Kommentare: I have been using GoodAccess for the last one and half years. It's very easy. Everybody can access and use it in a very easy way. Previously I used NordLayer. But as per my opinion, I always go with GoodAccess.

Its very easy to use and user friendly.

I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Vikrant, Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy that you are happy! Eva, Customer Success Manager

Steven
Head of Technology in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

I'm very happy with GoodAccess, it has proved to be a very reliable and stable VPN solution for our team. I particularly like the easy set up (for both users and administrators), the well designed intuitive team dashboard and client app, and excellent customer service and support.

I can't think of anything. We did have an edge case user access bug that was resolved quickly and is resolved long term with the addition of SCIM which they have recently added.

Mohammed
IT-manager in Saudi-Arabien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Static IP

Kommentare: Better Static ip provider - fast network

Iam using GoodAccess As static ip with my smtp servers in my company they helped me and they have clean ip in white list

maybe price for additional fuetures and multi users

Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN with Surprisingly Good Features

User Interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. The ability to control access to different websites and applications using access cards is a huge plus. I also love that the VPN desktop client doubles as an app launcher if you choose to list apps on it. I cannot see us moving away from Good Access.

I wish there was more guidance on how to format connection strings and other information when adding websites/applications to your company profile.

🔥 Michael
🔥 Michael
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use VPN for small business and remote workers

I really like how easy it is to implement GoodAccess and invited employees to the platform.

I think more education about VPNs for the non-IT educated business owner and why this is great option for remote workers.

Web designer in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

Fixed IP with no fuss

Kommentare: Very good, friendly support with staff with excellent English.

I just need a fixed UK IP address so I can connect to my servers remotely with a 4G connection. It all works very easily in the background.

No issues at all. It works when you turn the computer on.

Adrian
Adrian
Senior Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect as static gateway for globally distributed team

Kommentare: Consistently excellent.

Price, ease of use, ease of setup, compatible with all operating systems.

Weird random avatar assignment when new users are activated.

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Adrian, thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot! We appreciate your kind words and we're very happy that you are happy with our solution! Eva, Customer Success Manager