Über Roofr

Schnelle, genaue Dachaufmaß-Software für Bauunternehmer. Lieferung von Berichten für 10 $ oder kostenlose DIY-Software. Keine monatlichen Gebühren. Unbegrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Roofr

The pricing is much better than EagleView, and I like the fact that you can use their measuring tool to measure roofs yourself without waiting.

There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.nits very comparable to other software's except you cant beat the price.

Bewertungen zu Roofr

Roofr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Roofr bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A well-run company with a great staff

Kommentare: My overall experience with Roofr has been very positive.

The ease of use, timely fashion of reports, and the customer service from the Roofr team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically, went above and beyond to be transparent and accommodating.

Compared to other services, there are not many things i did not like.

Nicholas
President in USA

Pleasantly Surprised - Understatement of 2020

Kommentare: Our business is predicated on the fact that we are precise in every measurement we make, and thus, are able to competitively provide solutions to our clients which are priced according to the market we serve. Without being thorough, replete in our ability to heavily rely upon the technologies which guide our proposal process, we would not maintain the trust we have with our clients. Roofr allows such precision, as it is embedded in their product stem to stern.

We have relied heavily upon a software we've used for years, and until switching to Roofr, never had the need to look elsewhere. A friend of mine whose company also switched to Roofr recommended it to us, and I should be paying him for his recommendation. Not only is Roofr incredibly intuitive technology, it is also patterned in the same fashion as other, much more highly priced technologies, which pale in comparison to what Roofr provides.

From everything we've seen thus far, I honestly can't recount any cons.

Christopher

Buyer Beware

Kommentare: Initially this seemed to be a quick and economical solution to gathering project information. $10 reports were a no brainer and I could easily overlook the obvious misinformation including incorrect pitches, flat out wrong measurements, and a material list so wrong you would loose your entire profit margin. Actually each time I had an issue they were happy to make adjustments, but for $10($now $15) no biggie. Fast forward to large projects: Multifamily/multi building projects, each report is issued as the original address used to find the property with no ability to change the project name or add address for multiple buildings. I do like that they give you a summary report of the project with individual buildings. Almost all of our transactions have been on our Iphone even though they do not have an app and definitely are not optimized for mobile use. Tried to use their other features such as proposals and somehow signed up for a $90 per month plan, that is useless by the way, and immediately tried to get costumer service to cancel it to no avail. Plans started coming back as 2D garbage with no useable information and still charged to our account(one would be understandable, but 20!) Costumer service was not helpful we couldn't call them to speak in person, then they told us Canada was having internet "issues" ( I call BS), finally someone called me but only to walk me through their services and use their product some "DEMO" they constantly shove down your throat.

Price, turnaround time, and convenience. If you want economical "close" measurements of a roof use it, but check the measurement before bidding because you might (and I have) take a bath! FYI Their "proprietary" measurement system is google street view so if there is none you get a crappy useless 2D picture from google earth

not optimized for mobile use, price increased 50% after we started using it more regularly, costumer service has a coverall approach to every issue (3 free credits), Measurements are regularly incorrect, roof pitches are regularly incorrect (which is a big deal when the difference between 7/12 and 9/12 is $25 per square). Site use is cumbersome and in the end unusable to the vast majority of contractors.

Susan
Owner/Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great price

Kommentare: Roofr has made estimating easier and faster. Roofr helps cuts down on human error.

Measuring the specific building is so helpful.

Operator error is pretty easy to log in to the homeowner portion of Roofr rather than the contractor portion.

Miguel

GREAT PRODUCT

Kommentare: Great. Services are good so far.

Ease of functionality. I like to measure my own roofs and I've used iroofing in the past. This product is free to use for self-measuring and the price for them to measure it for me is super cheap.

If there was a way to have those satellite images be free that would be great 😅 I get why I would have to pay for it though so as time goes I'm probably going to buy it.

Chief Estimator in USA

Best Value Around

Kommentare: Roofr has been a huge help in our business. It saves my workers time and keeps them off dangerous roofs.

The software and service are extremely beneficial for our business. We use it daily and it helps get estimates out quickly without actually getting up on roofs and measuring everything yourself.

Everything has been great but we noticed that sometimes the satellite has a hard time predicting proper square footage/slope for "Mansard" roofs.

Jake
Construction coordinator in USA

Outstanding transition

Kommentare: Very impressed, a phenomenal wave maker in the roof measuring industry.

That there’s a capability of getting a human on the other end of the line. They communicate exceptionally with their customers. Very inexpensive as well as a rapid turnaround time.

Honestly, i cannot pinpoint anything. I have a fantastic experience in every encounter I’ve had with them thus far.

Cristian
Owner/operator in USA

An amazing product!

Kommentare: Compare to the Other services I had used in the past these guys made a leap into the future. I can order my measurements on my way to an appointment by the time I finish my visual inspection I have everything I need to write a complete estimate without leaving the property and show the client. accurate numbers on the stop

Ease of use, fast turn around, ease to read

Love to see roof items count and a 3D representation of the roof

Jerry
Business owner in USA

Extremely satisfied user

Kommentare: I am nothing but greatly satisfied with this service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has one of a kind customer service ability!! He is a asset to the company and is great to work with!!

Just a few clicks and I have the measurements I need in a hour or so in most cases. Other companies can take days!! And it is a lot cheaper than any other company!! The accuracy is the best from from I have found.

There are a few times that there is not high definition of a property, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the person who attends to my account and is absolutely to work with. So... CONS? There isn’t any!

Rich
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why are my last 3 requests coming back as unable to get results because of problems with the digital

Kommentare: Both good and bad, But Sometimes you get what you pay for, so the low cost sometimes doesn’t out way the Frustrating

Quick and easy if the can get a Digital image!!!!

My last 3 request have come back as not being able to get clear imagery!!! Google earth and EagleView both have very clear pictures, why can’t you!!!

Arlie
Owner Operator in USA

Great Service and Great Product

Roofr is extremely easy to use, accurate and a great value for the money. Due to the ease of use, I I usually create my own measurement reports with Roofr. However, the few times I have had the system generate the reports for me, the turn around time is usually within an hour or two.

I work in a rural area so not all addresses have clear imagery to use in creating measurements. However, simply snapping a screenshot of a roof off of google maps and uploading into Roofr works fairly well most of the time.

Grant
Owner in Kanada

I don’t know

Kommentare: Fantastic

I like everything about it Quick and easy and cheap

Nothing I liked everything that’s why I use it

Edijs

Absolutely must have

I use it daily. Measuring myself. Easy tools to use.

Co s are that free maps are not always great picture or at all

Bryan
Insurance Adjuster in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended!

Kommentare: I use it on all my claims and getting the reports within an hour or a few hours allows me to close a file same day. In my business this is critical to being on my A game.

The speed and price of the reports are unmatched across the industry. It’s a no brainer to continue using.

There’s nothing missing so I don’t have any suggestive changes

Diane
CO-founder in USA

Review of Roofr

Kommentare: I love the fast response of the report, it allows me to prepare proposals in a day.

Love the ease of ordering and the inexpensive price.

If there is more than one building on the report, I would love to have the measurements separated per building.

Brandon
Project Manager in USA

Easy to use and cheap

Overall its easy to use and would recommend. I have compared these to eagle views and they are pretty much spot on. Much rather spend $10 on a report than $120+ for the same thing from competitor.

Measurements are off sometimes to tree coverage. They are pretty cool at getting a refund to you if it doesn’t come Through.

Phil
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great reports for the price

Kommentare: Best reports for the price

Love roof reports for $10 and the turn around time is on par with most expensive reports

Would like an app, text to order, or another easier way to order on the go

Renato
CEO in USA

Good measurements

Kommentare: Saves time and generates a very professional looking report for the customer.

Perfect measurements Fast turn around Great pricing

Nothing really to complain about, but bulking price would be good.

Timothy
Field Inspector in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value!

Kommentare: Roofr has been great! I really thought I was just going to measure roofs forever because their competition's pricing is robbery. It's about time somebody shook up the aerial measurement world.

Roofr has taken the aerial measurement industry by storm and has offered reasonable pricing with great service. I often have to measure roofs and Roofr just takes 1 less weight off of me.

Don't really have a lot of complaints. Its obviously a startup so you may experience some small quirks here and there.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper and more detail than EagleView

Kommentare: Roofr has replaced EagleView only thing that could better would be turn around time

I like the detailed measurements for the price!

The only thing that I didn’t like is every time I log in, I have to retype all my info in again because it doesn’t remember me

Mike
President in USA

Roofer

Kommentare: Works good on getting a quick estimate for roofing not as accurate as I would like it to be

I like the free do it yourself and the upgrade version of do it yourself.

The let you do it takes too long but the price of $10 is OK

Ben
Estimator in USA

Superb Service

Kommentare: We have just begun using roofer and I have really been impressed with their customer service. Although a higher percentage of the roof reports came back as 2D without pitches than we would have liked, the customer service made up for it. I only needed to email and they returned our money on numerous reports, and adjusted our preferences to prevent this from happening in the future. I see roofr as having a lot of potential to replace EagleView as satellite imagery gets better and more consistent in the coming years.

First and foremost I appreciate their customer service. The price is very good and platform for keeping track of jobs is really nice. I look forward to learning how to do their DIY measurements.

Low percentage of roofs available, about 50% in our experience so far.

Steve

Roofr review

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and quick turn around time on reports

Very user friendly. Measurements are accurate

Some insurance adjusters can’t use it and request eagleview

junio
owner in USA

Great measuring tool

Kommentare: none

turn around time on measurements and very affordable compared to others

there is no app available one web based

Alex

Definitely Recommend

Kommentare: Use it! Trust me.

Really easy to use and quick! I take maybe about 5 mins, if not less, to order and it gets to me within the same day! Definitely recommend and the price is doable! I’ve only had one problem with it but reached out to customer service and they handled it same day within 1 hr

An app would be awesome but it doesn’t kill it