Über Roofr

Schnelle, genaue Dachaufmaß-Software für Bauunternehmer. Lieferung von Berichten für 10 $ oder kostenlose DIY-Software. Keine monatlichen Gebühren. Unbegrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Roofr

The pricing is much better than EagleView, and I like the fact that you can use their measuring tool to measure roofs yourself without waiting.

There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.nits very comparable to other software's except you cant beat the price.

Bewertungen zu Roofr

Roofr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzung

Hast du Roofr bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A well-run company with a great staff

Kommentare: My overall experience with Roofr has been very positive.

The ease of use, timely fashion of reports, and the customer service from the Roofr team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically, went above and beyond to be transparent and accommodating.

Compared to other services, there are not many things i did not like.

Nicholas
President in USA

Pleasantly Surprised - Understatement of 2020

Kommentare: Our business is predicated on the fact that we are precise in every measurement we make, and thus, are able to competitively provide solutions to our clients which are priced according to the market we serve. Without being thorough, replete in our ability to heavily rely upon the technologies which guide our proposal process, we would not maintain the trust we have with our clients. Roofr allows such precision, as it is embedded in their product stem to stern.

We have relied heavily upon a software we've used for years, and until switching to Roofr, never had the need to look elsewhere. A friend of mine whose company also switched to Roofr recommended it to us, and I should be paying him for his recommendation. Not only is Roofr incredibly intuitive technology, it is also patterned in the same fashion as other, much more highly priced technologies, which pale in comparison to what Roofr provides.

From everything we've seen thus far, I honestly can't recount any cons.

Christopher

Buyer Beware

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Initially this seemed to be a quick and economical solution to gathering project information. $10 reports were a no brainer and I could easily overlook the obvious misinformation including incorrect pitches, flat out wrong measurements, and a material list so wrong you would loose your entire profit margin. Actually each time I had an issue they were happy to make adjustments, but for $10($now $15) no biggie. Fast forward to large projects: Multifamily/multi building projects, each report is issued as the original address used to find the property with no ability to change the project name or add address for multiple buildings. I do like that they give you a summary report of the project with individual buildings. Almost all of our transactions have been on our Iphone even though they do not have an app and definitely are not optimized for mobile use. Tried to use their other features such as proposals and somehow signed up for a $90 per month plan, that is useless by the way, and immediately tried to get costumer service to cancel it to no avail. Plans started coming back as 2D garbage with no useable information and still charged to our account(one would be understandable, but 20!) Costumer service was not helpful we couldn't call them to speak in person, then they told us Canada was having internet "issues" ( I call BS), finally someone called me but only to walk me through their services and use their product some "DEMO" they constantly shove down your throat.

Price, turnaround time, and convenience. If you want economical "close" measurements of a roof use it, but check the measurement before bidding because you might (and I have) take a bath! FYI Their "proprietary" measurement system is google street view so if there is none you get a crappy useless 2D picture from google earth

not optimized for mobile use, price increased 50% after we started using it more regularly, costumer service has a coverall approach to every issue (3 free credits), Measurements are regularly incorrect, roof pitches are regularly incorrect (which is a big deal when the difference between 7/12 and 9/12 is $25 per square). Site use is cumbersome and in the end unusable to the vast majority of contractors.

Susan
Owner/Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great price

Kommentare: Roofr has made estimating easier and faster. Roofr helps cuts down on human error.

Measuring the specific building is so helpful.

Operator error is pretty easy to log in to the homeowner portion of Roofr rather than the contractor portion.

Miguel

GREAT PRODUCT

Kommentare: Great. Services are good so far.

Ease of functionality. I like to measure my own roofs and I've used iroofing in the past. This product is free to use for self-measuring and the price for them to measure it for me is super cheap.

If there was a way to have those satellite images be free that would be great 😅 I get why I would have to pay for it though so as time goes I'm probably going to buy it.

Chief Estimator in USA

Best Value Around

Kommentare: Roofr has been a huge help in our business. It saves my workers time and keeps them off dangerous roofs.

The software and service are extremely beneficial for our business. We use it daily and it helps get estimates out quickly without actually getting up on roofs and measuring everything yourself.

Everything has been great but we noticed that sometimes the satellite has a hard time predicting proper square footage/slope for "Mansard" roofs.

Jake
Construction coordinator in USA

Outstanding transition

Kommentare: Very impressed, a phenomenal wave maker in the roof measuring industry.

That there’s a capability of getting a human on the other end of the line. They communicate exceptionally with their customers. Very inexpensive as well as a rapid turnaround time.

Honestly, i cannot pinpoint anything. I have a fantastic experience in every encounter I’ve had with them thus far.

Cristian
Owner/operator in USA

An amazing product!

Kommentare: Compare to the Other services I had used in the past these guys made a leap into the future. I can order my measurements on my way to an appointment by the time I finish my visual inspection I have everything I need to write a complete estimate without leaving the property and show the client. accurate numbers on the stop

Ease of use, fast turn around, ease to read

Love to see roof items count and a 3D representation of the roof

Jerry
Business owner in USA

Extremely satisfied user

Kommentare: I am nothing but greatly satisfied with this service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has one of a kind customer service ability!! He is a asset to the company and is great to work with!!

Just a few clicks and I have the measurements I need in a hour or so in most cases. Other companies can take days!! And it is a lot cheaper than any other company!! The accuracy is the best from from I have found.

There are a few times that there is not high definition of a property, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the person who attends to my account and is absolutely to work with. So... CONS? There isn’t any!

Rich
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why are my last 3 requests coming back as unable to get results because of problems with the digital

Kommentare: Both good and bad, But Sometimes you get what you pay for, so the low cost sometimes doesn’t out way the Frustrating

Quick and easy if the can get a Digital image!!!!

My last 3 request have come back as not being able to get clear imagery!!! Google earth and EagleView both have very clear pictures, why can’t you!!!

ERIC
Storm and Estimating Specialist in USA

good product

Kommentare: has been great

cost. measurements are as good if not better than the others, even measuring on the free platform. I sketched a 70 square, 7/12 roof, very cut up, we ordered 8% waste and short one bundle. that's pretty damn accurate for free . easy to use...

you need 2 more measurements on on your report so we don't have to add numbers up.. hip + ridge measurement line, so we can look at quick divide by bundle coverage. rake + eve measurement, I dont have to add 2 numbers to get drip edge meausrement (EV has this) quit marking out skylights, chimneys and off ridge vents. just count as part of shingle area. roofer gets shorted if they do'nt take out, no insurance company that you work with takes them out.

Luke
Bau, Selbstständig

Roofr - roof measurements

This has been a great tool for me to use on site with my customers. It allows me to get an estimate to my potential customers while on site or within 1 hour from the appointment. In some cases I have the estimate ready before I arrive because of the availability of images for that property that are available to me through the Roofr site. Also, I can measure the roof on site from my drone pictures taken while I’m inspecting the property. This is very helpful when no satellite images are available because google earth or a like image provider don’t have available images for that property to measure the roof. I have referred Roofr to my Roofing suppliers and all my Roofing colleagues in roofing industry. I am VERY happy with this program!

Just a suggestion: I wish we could added more detail items to the measurements. Such as pipe jacks, exhaust vents, dryer vents/turtle vents, satellite dishes, skylights, or any accessories and through the roof vents to each slope just like adding the pitch, 1 / 2nd story, and layer amount notes.

Lee
Sales Manager in USA

Best on the market

Kommentare: I was introduced to this software by a friend and now I can't NOT tell everyone in the Roofing industry about it!

I like that I can either push a button and get it drawn or I can draw it myself.

Whats Not to like. The guys behind the scene are even cool!

ownerf in USA

Accurate Roofing Measurments

Kommentare: Great product for the price. Easy to use

Roof are measured for us. Reports are timely accurate and well priced

Turn around time on reports could be better.

Good...but not Great...yet

Kommentare: It does help measure a roof with fairly good accuracy from aerial satellite views. This helps on steep or difficult to measure roofs. Overall, it’s a good product. Need to develop a mobile app ASAP.

It’s a simple program to use, literally takes less than 30 mins to become familiar with and be able to at least do basic roofs.

The fact that it lacks a mobile app. Was unable to download an app on either an apple or android device. The software must be used within a browser.

Matthew
Project Manager in USA

Honest Review

Kommentare: 10 out of 10 for sure. I've enjoyed this software and the interaction with all the employees.

Great Customer Service and Creating measurements in a timely manner.

The one thing I would like to improve is if there is multiple structures then to break out each individual building on the summary page instead of lumping all the numbers together in one break out. As a contractor this is a hassle because they you have to go back to each of the buildings and measure it by hand on the PDF.

Thomas
Estimator in USA

Extensive user

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to read, inexpensive, good customer relations.

Initially the cost was worth looking into it. Then the speed of response was an additional plus. Now if we can get them implemented I to the CRM we use, all will be perfect.

Doesn’t integrate with Crm we use. Some measurements aren’t applied. All have times when measurements are off. We came across two that were same 10 day period and off by @13sq combined. That is a pretty sizable “miss”.

Emily
Administrator in USA

Makes estimating easy

Kommentare: This is vital to building our estimates and work orders

It's easy to use the roof drawing tool and pitch tool.

The photos available are not always clear.

Mario
VP in Kanada

ROOFR RULES 👍

Kommentare: Saving time to quote and I no longer haveto go back ro the supplier to get materials beacuse i didnt calculate enough.

This software saves so much time . I arrive prepared at my clients house with my estimate in hand. Makes it easier to order materials for the roof as well with exactly the right amount of materials for the job.

I started drawing the roofs myself but , it was time consuming for me so now I have it drawn for me , problem solved.

Cliff
owner in USA

Great product

Kommentare: It has been a nice change to the last software we used.

I enjoy the ease of operation. We get quick turn around on takeoffs so that we can send our proposals and secure the job quicker.

I would like a built in takeoff process.

CHAD
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use and hit the ground running

Kommentare: Using Roofr has increased our efficiency and organization.

The best thing about Roofr is how easy it is to get started. You get better and better by using it and there is always the option to have them do it for you. It is easy to use and accessible wherever you have Internet available.

The quality of images available without having to purchase.

Carrie
Office Manager in USA

Happy

Kommentare: It has saved valuable time with estimates.

accuracy, cost, ease of this program. Andy, their suppose person is always quick to call with solutions.

I would like it to do surrounding areas.

Juan
owner in USA

You need this software!

Kommentare: Love using it . Very easy to use.

the price is super competitive and the reports are just as accurate as the more expensive competitors.

I wish they could do siding reports also.

Eloy
Project Manager in USA

Roofr Review

Kommentare: Roofr is my everyday go to for reports. The ease of use and the professional reports at your fingertips in minutes.

Ease of Use Able to upload and Draw myself and receive report within seconds Purchase HD images and draw myself Turn around time

There are a few times that I created my own report and the squares didn’t match up.

Tom
Sales in USA

Keep Adding More Metro Areas

Kommentare: Very good and they are very transparent about their weaknesses

Very complete reports and easy to read

Only a 50% chance of getting a report. Cannot be a 1st choice at this time