Über Konexus

Konexus is an integrated crisis management and emergency communication solution featuring a modern and easy-to-use mobile app.

Erfahre mehr über Konexus

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Konexus

5,0

Konexus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Konexus bereits verwendet?

Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Business Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Konexus "Connects Us" - yeah, it rhymes

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sales process was easy with straightforward pricing. Account Executive [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knew her stuff. Made the buying process super simple.

I like I can use 1 tool to segment our users and message them based on the necessary criteria, on a device, rapidly. Out IT department plans to implement this tool with RSA Archer Business Resiliency. We have some Spanish speaking partners and clients, so the multi-language messaging was nice as well.

The user experience is way above average for most software platforms. The user interface is good but could be better.

Jim M.
Emergency Management Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

AlertSense(tm) is a great platform and the customer service is Top Tier

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was glad that I switched from the Everbridge platform I inherited when I cam here in 2011. we moved over to AlertSense, at my urgings, in 2014-2015 and have been satisfied with everything !!!

Set up was every easy, Public Interface is well received, and the IPAWS CAP Alert Access is intuitive and comprehensive.

Sometimes with Rural addresses, the software does not recognize the correct location. but that is no different from any GIS platform in Rural Wyoming.

Russ T.
Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best notification system out there

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is one that this product and the customer support are dependable, efficient, and effective as a means of communicating pertinent information with a large audience that spans the entire spectrum of users. Tech savvy users will appreciate the professional look and feel of the product yet seniors or other folks that may not be quite as hip to new methods of communication can also find utility in the messages which makes those messages all the more effective.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use without sacrificing any capabilities or degradations in the quality of the end product. By that I mean that as simple as the product may be to use, end users who receive the notifications and messages maintain the perception of a professionally composed and delivered message.

What I liked the least was the initial portal/user interface was a bit clunky and not very intuitive. However, the new platform has eliminated any of the small details that previously bothered me.

Mathew S.
Dir Global Security in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product

Kommentare: Wonderful experience with the Konexus team and love their product.

I love how simple this app is to use. This makes it easy to onboard other managers to use this product.

I haven't found much that I have not liked about Konexus. Every issue we have had has been met with very attentive reps.

Technology Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Company and Products!

Kommentare: We have nothing but great things to say about this company. We have enjoyed working with the amazing team they have.

This company goes the extra mile to make sure you have a great customer experience. The teams are always willing to help and provide excellent customer service. The software is also very well priced.

The sales team can be hard to connect with at times, but that has only been since COVID started.

Jeanne B.
Business Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Communicaiton Facilitator

Kommentare: We use this product for internal and external notifications. It has proved to be a timesaver in allowing us to disseminate information to employees and/or the public in either one-time or recurring notifications. Communication in running our business is literally at our fingertips!

The ability to establish "groups" is a very important to our business. We use it daily to disseminate information various groups established based on areas of interest, job roles, etc.

Attaching links to notifications are somewhat tricky, but I have always gotten it worked out by getting in touch with our contact. Also, would like to see a "random" feature added to the "recurring" messages option on AlertSense. This would allow you to click on specific dates for a recurring message that do not fit a regular recurring pattern such as (daily, weekly, etc.)