Über SeQwens

SeQwens is a simple cloud-based practice management solution for tax and accounting professionals.

Erfahre mehr über SeQwens

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SeQwens

5,0
5,0

SeQwens hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SeQwens bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is a great software, just need few little tweaks.

The Email Campaign feature. Uploading and transfering documents.

It will be nice to make it a little user friendly, but nothing major. Overall is a great software.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Paul for your review, and thanks for being a loyal customer. We have received many great feedbacks and reviews over the years which has led us to the most recent version of SeQwens. Delivering on our promise to provide Simple Practice Management Solutions to Tax and Accounting Professionals.

victoria
owner/sorceress in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for the price

Kommentare: I wish I had found SeQwens sooner. My client document management is 1000% better since starting SeQwens. Unlike my tax software, ATX, SeQwens pricing is clear, concise, and transparent. My clients love it bc they can get as many E copies of their work as they want without having to wait for my staff to email them what they've asked for.

I love how easy SeQwens is to use. Setting up all of my long time clients is extremely easy. I wish all software was this easy to jump in and start using. The lay out is simple, clean, and clear. If I can't find something, the problem is likely me as whoever developed this obviously spent some time testing it and making it easy to use, even if you aren't tech savy.

My home city won't pop up at the top. It will list smaller surrounding towns and the 'burbs, but it will NOT display Memphis as my current location. This is a really minor tiny problem. And I figure the program has read our local news and knows it's dangerous inside the city!! lol

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Victoria for your review, and thanks for being a loyal customer. We have received many great feedbacks and reviews over the years which has led us to the most recent version of SeQwens. Delivering on our promise to provide Simple Practice Management Solutions to Tax and Accounting Professionals.

Maurita
Franchise Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SeQwens

Kommentare: Great experience

What I like most about the product is that it is user-friendly. I can work from anywhere to obtain my client's information in a confidential way. All my clients love that they have access to a portal where they can go back to check and upload documents when they like.

I would like for the product to include a video conference where our clients can go in and see us ( Like Zoom)

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Maurita for your review, and thanks for being a loyal customer. We have received many great feedbacks and reviews over the years which has led us to the most recent version of SeQwens. Delivering on our promise to provide Simple Practice Management Solutions to Tax and Accounting Professionals.

Nicole
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: Definitely helped make business and collecting documents super easy this year.

I loved how easy it was to navigate through the website. It was very welled organized and easy for clients to use.

Needs more tabs for documents for clients. Most clients have multiple w2's and or 1099's.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Nicole for your review, and thanks for being a loyal customer. We have received many great feedbacks and reviews over the years which has led us to the most recent version of SeQwens. Delivering on our promise to provide Simple Practice Management Solutions to Tax and Accounting Professionals.

Xiondra
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

SeQwens is awesome!

It was very easy to use. Liked it better than previous software that I have used.

I liked everything about the software. However, I believe some automations should be in place. That will help your customers tax offices run smoother and you’ll be able to Set yourself apart from other software companies and capitalize more.

Eda
Tax Preparer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Seqwens Review

Kommentare: Overall I had no issues with Seqwens

I like that I could market my company through the software

I would like to have had the Seqwens app on my tax software portal to maneuver in and out.