Filtern nach:

Über Vestd

Vestd is the original and only FCA regulated equity management platform in the UK. Built for SMEs. Five scheme types to choose from.

Erfahre mehr über Vestd

Thomas P.
Thomas P.
Managing Director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind & ease of use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has been the real positive, the software just does what it needs to and maintains a clean record of our affairs. What has made Vestd such a good choice for us is the very detailed and thoughtful guidance before, during and long after signing up. They have made time and brain available to understand our business, its needs and objectives and given advice on that basis. Never with any pressure or spin. About a year ago I was interviewing someone for a job. She had previously worked in a small company which she'd been in from the get-go. It had sold. I mentioned something about how presumably she'd walked away with some reward from it all. Raw nerve touched. Long story short, the owner had set up EMI shares themselves but hadn't done it correctly. The buyer came in, saw that the shares were incorrectly administered and gave her nothing at all. Moral of the story: if you are going to do this stuff, do it right.

Like me, it's simple. It takes what is a potentially horrendously complex process and makes it simple and clear. The interface is very clear - that's both for me on the dashboard and for users who log in.

Not a lot to say on this front, nothing springs to mind. Of course, I'm not someone with deep knowledge of share issues so there are better people to ask out there, somewhere...

Elliot J.
Director in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vestd X Flairbox

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Couldn’t recommend the company enough.

Vestd is honestly one of the most useful products out there when starting a business. Not only do [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team guide you through everything and are on hand to answer questions constantly, but the software itself is very easy to use and implements any changes automatically.

The only minor minor thing is that occasionally it wouldn’t tell you the reason for an error when setting up an EMI scheme template, and you’d have to work out what was wrong by trial and error. But I think that was more user error that be honest!

Buyun Z.
Chief of Staff in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic offering and support

5 letzten Monat Neu

I loved the ease of which I can issue and distribute shares which is blindingly fast. Furthermore, the support I get on Vestd is a world class and currently, I have had no issues unresolved and the resolution typically happens within hours.

It would be great if there was a feature to automatically email the shareholders with their share certificates.

Geraldine C.
Operations Director in UK

Highly recommended as a simple approach to setting up equity schemes for every team

Simplifies the process for setting up equity schemes and the administration required Useful blogs and articles on frequently discussed topics Available support team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to take you through the steps

It remains a complex topic and there are some decisions needed that only become apparent when working through the set-up, but there was always support available to enable us to progress

Olivia K.
COO in Kanada

Amazing support.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing customer support. We had a very tight timeline to grant options and the help we received was unparalleled. Big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on the customer team for helping us meet our deadlines.

Great UI, no training needed to get going.

Nothing to note. Everything worked well

Christopher A.
Christopher A.
Principal in UK
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very smart way to manage equity

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I went to Vestd to help my clients find a cost-effective solution for creating and managing shares and share option schemes.
For me, the software does the heavy lifting and leaves a very useable, complete and well-documented interface for clients should they wish to bring the management of their newly-created schemes fully inhouse. I get to do what I enjoy most - helping the clients design their schemes and spending more of my paid-time on what interests the client rather than what is interesting to lawyers. If clients wish me to remain manager of the scheme, the software makes that decision very economic for them.
Additionally, the Vestd valuation process (for EMIs) is done in person by Vestd very professionally and cost-effectively, reducing the number of plates spinning during a project.

It is very easy to follow and its content and output is very high quality. The background material, context and instructions, is very helpful to lay clients as well as a very good ruler for the lawyer to follow. The in-person support is like talking to a knowledgeable and experienced colleague.

I don't have any reservations. Vestd's mix of software tools with professional in-person support is impressive

Finance Director Designate in UK
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good piece of software

5 letztes Jahr

Customer support is very good. Help with the HMRC valuation exercise was great.

Some of the navigation isn't as intuitive as it could be

Mitali K.
Mitali K.
Finance and Business Consultant in UK
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great customer service and platform for Start ups

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ifty is very helpful, supportive and knowledgeable

Amount of transactions a start up can do in a year Easy to see the value of shares by shareholder and visualise growth

I haven't encountered anything so far to add to this

Tim S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic platform

Kommentare: We had been looking to implement an employee options scheme with accountants and lawyers for some time. It seemed so much more complicated and expensive than it needed to be. We almost gave up but was then introduced to Vestd. We now have a fantastic scheme up and running and it couldn't have been easier.

The price is fixed. The customer support is fantastic and readily available. They have held our hand right through the whole process.

I really can't find fault in it especially knowing that they are building enhancements continually. Well done guys.

Steve W.
Chairman in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Compared to legal work it is effective, better record keeping and a doddle.

It doesn't spit out the share registers in the right form and there is some manually editing.

Mark B.
MD in UK

great application that saved so much time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: excellent and support were very helpful and knowledgeable

before Vestd we were manually updating spreadsheets and sending out information which was very time-consuming​. Vestd took all the admin out of our hands and automated it. Also the presentation of the information and flexibility​ of the application made internal and external reporting simple and efficient .

it provided all we needed so no negative feedback

Antwort von Vestd

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the good words Mark! We really appreciate it.

Bradley K.
CEO in UK

Easy, cost effective and a total no brainer!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Vestd has been great. The team there is very knowledgeable and has really helped us launch our EMI scheme.

In a previous company, I created an EMI scheme with my lawyer. To be honest, doing it this way got very expensive very quickly. I really like how the guys at Vestd have simplified the process and ultimately made it easy to get an EMI in place.

There are no cons really. The software is well designed and does exactly what you would expect.

Paul S.
Chief Operating Officer in UK

Simple to use and excellent customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with the platform and it does exactly what we need. The support we have received from the Vestd team has been excellent, and this has extended way beyond the product into how we manage our shares and company filings.

It is simple to use but at the same time offers a comprehensive management platform, plus the automated reporting is really useful.

Occasionally it can be tricky to find the exact admin screen needed as it isn't always obvious from the menu system, but the support team are always quick to point us in the right direction.

Andreas H.

Ease of setup & automation

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The tool works well, does what it says. Not more, not less. Refreshingly simple.

- the tool, albeit a new service, is well-though through - the setup is the best. The people taking you through the process made the speed and convenience the real reason why I'd recommend this service - regular reminders to follow up on required steps for HMRC or other parties

not much to not like ... it works well, does what it says. Only once one request did not instantly work, perhaps due to a bug. But team response speed, and the tool allowing manual overwrite, fixed it

Imen S.
Operations in UK

Great product, event better service.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the team has been great. We feel like we have been given. full service along with the product. We have had informative one to one's allowing us to understand the platform and we have also been able to lean on the team to provide answers to questions and further instructions.

The interface is easy to use and everything is categorised in a simple and understandable way.

A checklist of important shareholder/share related documents could be provided. This way users who have not got a great organisational system in place already can begin to build one on the platform.

Katherine G.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform!

5 letztes Jahr

Took away all the stress of setting up my EMI and made getting the basic answers around issuing equity or options during my upcoming investment round easy. A clear case of "take my money!" right now and let's get this started. By the end of the day, we had everything deployed and setup. Great customer service and intuitive platform.

Slightly expensive for a start-up, but it's an investment in my employees so it's necessary.

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Every start-up founder should know about Vestd from Day 1

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been brilliant at not only on -boarding us onto Vestd but also educating us about the various processes involved in the company set up and ways in which we may wish to manage our equity in the future. It was important to us to be able to issue dynamic equity and ensure everyone is rewarded fairly for their contribution - Vestd makes this easy through their agile partnerships function.

Vestd makes it easy for founders with limited knowledge of how to manage the equity within their business to perform what can feel like complicated tasks, with ease. It reduces the need to go through accountants to file changes at companies house and enables you to publish, share and sign board/shareholder resolutions immediately.

Too early to say at this stage as we are new users to the platform.

Andrew C.
Co-Founder & Chairman in UK
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Making the complex simple

Kommentare: It's helped us simplify share ownership and transfers, and given full visibility for shareholders too - a brilliant one-stop-shareholder-shop!

It's so beautifully user-friendly: I love using it! Share ownership and movements can be a complicated area, but Vestd have stream-lined it into something much more simple. There's also complete transparency about cost - often not the case with legal issues.

Some things that is doesn't do - like approving Shareholders Agreements. Also, adopting non-standard approaches (like Articles of Association) is more of a challenge. But help is always on hand, and efficient guidance is given promptly and professionally.

Mate K.
COO in Kroatien

Vestd - save time and your your nerves :)

4 letztes Jahr

What I like to most is the ease of use of the system and amazing customer support!

In the segment for which we use the platform, I do not see any dislikes.

Andrada P.
Andrada P.
Director of Operations in UK
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has gone out of his way to help us explain the features of the softwars and through the onboarding stage. Truly excellent customer care.

The product is very easy to use and intuitive Support team is very helpful and efficient

No cons at this stage. We are still learning how to use it to maximum capacity.

Mark B.
CMO in UK
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with AMAZING support

Apart from the very straightforward and easy product - the customer support is fantastic. My support rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was informative, flexible, hard working and patient as she got us setup on the platform.

I wish I had found this platform earlier

Steve W.
Board Advisor in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Safer Group Growth Shares

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Everyone at Vestd shows great willingness to understand the needs of the client, and invests time to help get the right solution to meet the stakeholder value objectives.

Simplicity, clean neat appearance to enable complete transparency.

There’s nothing not to like ! This is a contemporary product which delivers.

Simon W.
Chief Financial Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Starting to use Vestd

Kommentare: We are just getting started but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great help and I'm really impressed.

So clever and easy to use. Great back-up assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Just getting to grips with Vestd but so far I haven't come across anything that I don't like.

Marcus G.

Easy solution to Employee Stock Options

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use. Great customer service. Fast responses. No lawyers or accountants required!

Overall we were really happy and would definitely recommend Vestd!

Annette P.
Director in UK

An easy to use, one-stop-shop for all company documentation and share management needs

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Everything is in one place and the support team are super helpful

Nothing negative to say about the product so far