Über Hopin

Hopin ist eine Live-Online-Event-Plattform, über die Teilnehmende Menschen von überall auf der Welt kennenlernen, mit ihnen interagieren und sich mit ihnen verbinden können.

Erfahre mehr über Hopin

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Hopin bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Business Management Group Consultant in
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

YESS! Attendify App

Kommentare: I worked with Attendify on developing an event app for the Yale Environmental Sustainability Summit (YESS) during the fall of 2015. It was a three day conference that took place across campus with high profile speakers and a somewhat dynamic schedule (lots of breakout sessions and panels). The app was a huge success and I received several comments regarding its usefulness. The features I used predominantly was the schedule which had bios of speakers and panelists and also allowed me to enter hyperlinks to our livestream webpage of the speakers and panels. This was great because it allowed people to go back and link to recorded sessions that they missed through the app even after the conference. The map feature is very handy to highlight and provide info about different locations and you can also upload pdf maps of the interior of buildings for example. I would say the only part of the app I didn't use anywhere near its capability was the social platform. It seemed more likely to me that people would utilize twitter handles and Facebook groups rather than add an additional social networking platform devoted specifically to the event, however, had I promoted it more actively it may have been better utilized.

-Responsiveness of the Attendify staff via the chat window. They answered any questions I had pretty much instantly at any time of day. This was huge. -Features. I feel like I was limited more by my capacity to work on the app than the features that the app provided. -Ease of use. I am not a "tech" person but this platform is extremely easy to manage and actually kind of fun to use.

-Attendify staff encouraged me to password protect the app but I wish I hadn't. Not a huge deal.

Bill S.
Managing Partner in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of virtual event options out there but we chose Hopin

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our event development agency works with clients who need to replace in-person programs with online events, often quickly. The Hopin team has helped us figure out the work flow and the platform lends itself to setting up a demo and then the actual event very quickly. Attendees and exhibitors alike can figure out how to navigate in a couple of minutes - and that's the key to a successful event.

Hopin is very intuitive and when trying to convert a live in-person event to a live online event this is the platform that most matches functionality and hitting the objectives sponsors and exhibitors seek. Their development team is quite responsive to suggestions for further improvements...wouldn't even know whom to call at some of the competing platforms.

Pricing is creeping up with the various updates and as Hopin grows; company has experienced some growing pains in their first year but is catching up quickly.

Jay R.
Managing Director in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Have been using Hopin since March 2020 - still love it

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really positive experience and we have grown our online offerings because of Hopin.

The ease of set up and the comfort our users have in logging in, attending, engaging and networking.

As with any tech - there are ways to improve. Having a speaker green room within Streamyard would be incredibly helpful to manage multiple speakers throughout an event.

Scarlett P.
Content & Events in UK

A nice looking product that disappointed behind the scenes

Kommentare: Based on all the above we'd be extremely unlikely to recommend Hopin. It was a smooth experience for attendees who did manage to join us on the day, but behind the scenes the platform failed to deliver on many levels. At [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the Growth plan is not cost-effective, especially considering the product is not yet fully developed.

The Hopin platform is nice to look at and provided attendees with a good visual experience on the day. I can't fault its stage and session features (once you've worked out how to set them up correctly).

Unfortunately, we did not have a great experience using Hopin for our event last week. The problems were predominantly due to platform feature limitations and promised vs actual functionality. We signed up to the (not inexpensive) Growth plan for our event but found that many of the features we needed were only accessible to business customers and there was no sum we could pay on a monthly basis in order to access them. The first 'missing' features we identified were magic links for speakers and two-way sync for registrations with HubSpot. Many more issues then arose. The ticket registration system essentially amounts to a 3-step authentication system that led many attendees (100 in total) to drop off mid-way through sign-up. Attempting to integrate Hopin and HubSpot was almost futile. We could not set up webhooks to automate the registration process, nor could we set up a two-way sync for registrations. This meant asking attendees to sign up twice. Hopin advertised UTM links that would enable us to track the source of sign-ups. In reality, this feature was not ready and we have no idea where our attendees found the event sign-up page. The customer support team were slow in responding, and the first agent could rarely help at all and seemed to simply be a triage stage. Finally, the reporting available with the Growth plan is very basic – the main thing we expected but did not get being data on which attendees joined which sessions throughout the event.

Carly S.
Carly S.
Lead Consultant in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One off event - easy to use and affordable

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We really enjoyed using it, really easy to explain to others and it helped us host an event for the first time virtually that we were unsure about. Took some of the fear out of going virtual for the first time.

The way the video staging was set up with back stage areas where we could tee up guests etc. We liked that it didn't take much to explain to speakers how to use it.

Was hard to test the back of house functionality with only one computer / log in but easy to check with multi-users.

Kalah H.
CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Still improving for agencies

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Hopin is a tremendous platform that really cares about feedback and wants to win in this virtual space.

You can pick up using the software today and have an entire event built out by tomorrow. The speed networking is a fan favorite and the expo is a great value for sponsorships.

After using the platform for 9 months, and creating 50 events for clients and our own events, as super users, we need the platform to improve specifically for agencies in the following ways: 1. Billing by event not organizationally 2. Stripe attached at the Event level not the organization level 3. Public API for custom integrations

Andi A.
Marketing Campaign Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hopin is a different kind of virtual experience for Business Resource Groups

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This was a great platform to help connect our Business Resource Groups members online in a new and exciting way. We were able to leverage the stage, sessions, and networking parts of the platform.

I loved the navigation and the ability to engage with others on the platform. We were able to stand up a full event in less than two weeks using the self serve tier offering.

I think there should be easier ways to dry-run events as opposed to having to create a brand new event and waste registrations (which you may have to pay for) to get speakers comfortable with the platform.

Senior Global Operations Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Superior customer support; great, intuitive product

5 letzten Monat Neu

Hopin's customer support has been second to none! Deploying the product was made foolproof because of this. It was quite easy to build out our virtual event and even with the wide range of users we had in attendance, we had relatively few technical hiccups.

There are some minor features that could be added/improved (like making it easier to see people's profiles/social media) on the platform during the event. The product development team is adding new features routinely so I'm sure these updates will be made shortly.

Lakesha W.
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for multiple session virtual conferences

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my attendees love our hopin events!

I love being able to host multiple sessions at once and allowing my attendees to decide which one they will attend.

Would love to see the sessions have a more zoom like interface so that more attendees can appear on screen, even while recording

Nora K.
People Engagement & DEI Lead in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great attendee experience - virtual bonding feels real

5 letzten Monat Neu

The easy set-up, great user-guidance through the help center and customer support managers and the great experience for our attendees.

The relatively simply design and not super tailored options to make the event really your own.

Jenni P.
Conference Specialist in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive platform that is continuously improving

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Hopin is a great way for us to execute our conferences in a more interactive way now that we cannot do them physically. Unfortunately the Nordic people are not as social so features such as Networking is not very much used which we would like to utilize more. Overall the platform has worked great with what we want to achieve with our events, the only major downside is the techncal issues we often face. Being able to use only certain browsers limit our registrants who cannot then join due to their company policies (but this is the case with many other platforms and so it is!)
Thank you for your continuous work on the platform, it has really improved a lot and it's a pleasure to use it!

Hopin is very intuitive to use. The different rooms to navigate around makes the platform stand out and more interesting for the user. Setting up an event is very easy and fast. We provide our event registrants with the magic link and found a good way how to do so with our own system. It is great to see continuous improvement of the software and looking forward to see everything that is to come.

There is so many good things about the software but always some room for improvement! Having done quite many events now in Hopin, we've experienced some aspects that would benefit us. - Backstage. Would be great if there was a way for the speaker to have a preview of the audio and camera to make sure it works before they go on stage. We've often experienced technical issues with the speakers when it's their turn even though everything worked just fine the day or the hour before. Also, would be useful to be able to have your slides ready before you go on, instead of starting to find and share them when you are on stage live. - Chat. The chat function has improved a lot, which is very good. However, we experience that it is still not so easy for the users to see if someone has written to them. - Polls. I like that the polls are now available also in session rooms. Would be great if there was some kind of pop up window appearing when there is a question - this would make it easier to have polls related to the presentation currently going on (as we experience now that people don't really see if there is a poll question and therefore do not answer) Also to be able to type the questions beforehand and then launch them when wanted (like in Zoom) would be useful! - Also like in Zoom, it could be a useful feature to be able to "move" the user for example to a specific session, in order to ensure that people get there.

Selena R.
Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great! Long hours, but so much better than having to work through someone else to get thework done. It was a lot of work, but in the end brought everyone involved a little bit closer as a team and with some new skills to brag about!

The fluidity, ease of social interaction/connections, and democratic approach to the user experience. It is not a static pre-planned "website with links to Zoom meetings." Hopin creates a virtual space that is flexible, can easily be updated if plans change without starting from scratch (even last-second when you are live), and comes alive and takes on the personality of those who are using it. Very nice.

The fact you can't duplicate sessions and booths made for a lot of tedious work. Many speakers didn't register until just before it was time to present and by then it was too late to assign them as moderators. Nothing could be done if the administrator couldn't be reached with such short notice. They had to be admitted on stage by another moderator to present as attendees. If a person that was already a moderator could give them permissions on the fly, it would've helped immensely. A dedicated poll for the stage would be very useful. Some sort of event-wide pop-up/push notice would've made communication much easier event-wide. Repeatedly pasting a notice in multiple chats was annoying and time-consuming. It would've been really nice if the pinned chats were formatted to stand out more. I noticed they were ignored quite a bit, even if there were only one or two other chats. The thing I liked the least was the lack of a privacy mode for moderated sessions. Our speakers had to meet in one session, then move to their actual session to present. It would be so much easier if moderators can prepare together in private in their session or go behind "the curtain" if something happens without worrying about awkward conversations in front of an audience. I imagine it like a mini backstage that is controlled with a toggle button like in the booths.

Megan V.
Design and Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great potential

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall our experience was good with Hopin, but there are definitely things that need to be fixed in the platform. I mentioned most of our issues above, but another thing that caused some issues was the who can view/moderator section in Sessions. For one part of our conference, I wanted sessions viewable to a specific ticket type. We had certain speakers to moderate the session, but the only way they could see that session is if all speakers had access, which is what we ended up doing, but was not ideal. I wish anyone who is added as a moderator could also see the session, even if they aren't part of the ticket type that the session is viewable to. Another feature I would suggest is the ability to change someone's ticket type. It would have been great to just make one click on my end and change the ticket type if someone registered incorrectly. To summarize, Hopin has a lot of potential and definitely met our needs, but still has some work to be done.

I like that Hopin looks and feels like an in-person conference, without the outdated and clunky design of many of the other options that are out there.

There are quite a few things that are a bit buggy with Hopin. The word of the day for our conference was "refresh" because so many people had trouble with sound or video. Thankfully refreshing the page fixed most issues, but it was a bit frustrating how often that was needed. We also learned that you have to be in Chrome for a lot of things to work, which wasn't an issue on our end but became an issue for a lot of speakers. We had to do a lot of walkthroughs before the main event to get everyone up and running. The biggest issue was playing Youtube videos in sessions. The videos would sometimes start in the middle for everyone, or they would be fine on the screen for whoever started the video but everyone else would see the playback start halfway through. Our quick fix was to add the videos to the Expo so they could be viewed at any time, but it definitely interrupted the flow of our event.

Ray B.
CEO in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Today's Virtual Conferencing Facilities Don't meet the needs of an effective Group meeting

Kommentare: I will use Hopin more. However there are some good Open Source platforms that for group learning are very good and I don't understand why they are not used more.

Hopin is much better than Zoom as an effective group meeting. A Group meeting i much more than hearing one person speaking or presenting and everyone else listening. There is a need to know everyone who is on the call. It is not a matter of the administrator displaying a screen showing everyone who is attending and then taking it away. I want to be able to send messages either to the whole group or to a specific person on the call. That way I can have a private chat without interfering with the group as a whole. I would also like to have a separate area where one can take notes of the meeting and thereby have a record of the important points decided at the meeting. I would like to be able to download presentations or other files and documents referred to in the meeting. As a viewer of a presentation, I would like to be able to arrange the screen I am viewing to my personal liking. I hope this helps.

I thought the software was more collaborative and provided more connectivity between the participants than the other popular virtual conferencing facilities.

manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Social Abitily Plus For Attending Business Functions and Confrences

Kommentare: Over all we have had a lot of success using Attendify. In the handfull of times using the event app development software out events have sold old, we have had more people show up to our events and have had more time to plan and organize the actual events than worry about how we were going to promote, sell and other wise get the word out about the events all because of Attendify helping develope our event apps and keeping people informed and intouch with each other.

I love how Attendify makes it quick, simple and easy for everyone to create affordable events, apps in just a matter of mins to few hours. They also make it affordable and trustworthy so that people can engage with people that maybe attending and get their feedback and communicate with those who will be sharing in the fun and excitment of the upcoming events around them. It is very easy to use and if you have any question about how to use or develope your event app the customer service staff is always there to help via the chat window provided or through email if you are in a hurry. I was able to get our weeknd confrence set up on a monday and everyone was able to see and get started by the following weekend for the confrence which was held the first weekend of the following month.

I dont really have much to complain about, we have only used a handful of times and other than one incodent where the program crashed in the middle of setting everything up and developing our event , which we were able to get help with right away. There is nothing to really complain about.

Antwort von Attendify

Thanks for the feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you found Attendify easy to use and that it allowed you and your team to focus your efforts on other important aspects of your event. Please reach out to our support team or your dedicated success manager if you ever have questions or need assistance with the setup process. We look forward to partnering with you on future events :D

Melina K.
Coordinator in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Growing company

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good with Hopin. They are continuing to build on their platform (we started with them as they were just picking up and working on adding features) so it's nice to know they are continuing to add more features to the platform and making it more robust. They also listen to our feedback and try to incorporate those ideas into new feature launches as well. Greatly appreciated. When we did get support they were great.

The one feature that really made our audience excited was the breakout feature that Hopin has. Our clients were able to move about from one room to the other with ease. Going from the Main Stage to a breakout room was a hit. We definitely want to continue to use this feature as our clients are still making comments about how neat that was.

At the beginning of signing on with Hopin, we noticed that the platform did lack some features that we were hoping to have, for example being able to pull Magic links for 1 client at a time, being able to add a photo of the speaker who didn't want to share their video, annotation tool when sharing screen, also the size of the screen when sharing, we had to continuously remind our audience to double click on the screen to make it larger. With that said, just about all of those features were added. I think the biggest thing I like least about this is the inability to have a backstage/greenroom area on the mainstage were the speaker can share their audio and video and we can test it in the backstage area before we push them to the stage. We don't know if it works until they are 'on stage'. Although this isn't a software feature, I think the inability to call someone for support is something I would look into having. Knowing there is a number you can call and someone will pickup on the other end is very comforting, versus sending a chat and knowing it could take up to 24 hours to get a response.

Conference, App Design & Marketing Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Your one stop shop for Meeting Apps

Kommentare: Absolutely love this product!

This software will fit about 95% of all meeting app needs for a fraction of the price that some of the other competitors offer. A great base set of plug and play options while allowing the more experienced designers play with new and innovative ways to push the envelope

iPhone heavy & little web access. Android users do have a dedicated app for the store but the product is geared more for the iPhone. iPads even use the iPhone software so it doesn't take up the full screen and landscape mode is not available yet.

Antwort von Attendify

Thanks a ton for your review, we¿re so thrilled you love our app! We aim to offer consistent functionality across devices, so we appreciate the feedback you gave regarding the Android experience. We cannot get better without your input! Regarding tablet support, you may be excited to hear that we are currently exploring the idea of building a native tablet version of our app, so please keep your ear to the ground on that :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to keep an eye on our product roadmap here: https://attendify.com/company/roadmap All the best!

Martin M.
Martin M.
Editor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Attendify Over Several Years

Kommentare: Attendify helps us reach audiences that typically do not engage with our Society. In the past, many of our shows have been limited to strictly our members even though the event was free to the public. With Attendify, we have a message to share with tech-savvy users who might otherwise ignore us. The app makes it easy to share show details even with people who cannot attend the event locally. By encouraging attendees to share experiences through the app, we spread the show experience around. Our experience from investigation to set-up to implementation has been excellent. The Attendify team has been responsive, knowledgeable and very professional. We will certainly use this tool again.

- Ease of adding and updating content - Speed of updates being available - Ability to incorporate external content with WebViews - Notifications tool make last-minute changes easy to communicate - Excel uploads from templates make large updates efficient - There are more tools than we needed, so next year's use will be expanded and more engaging

- Requires the Attendify shell app - more of a problem created by Apple and Android but still a bit of a frustration for us and our users. - Image dimension requirements are hard rules - no option to upload larger image and crop or smaller image to expand. When it says 180x120, you MUST upload an image at those exact dimensions. - Some areas and headers I would like to change (color, background image, etc) are fixed and cannot be modified.

Hoon S.
Hoon S.
Marketing Intern in
Quelle: GetApp

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: When I started looking at apps for our first conference I started calling around to a lot of vendors and started with Attendify and they stood out significantly against the competition. Much better price, features, customizability and whenever I mentioned them as a someone I was looking to other competitors they would try to talk trash and would repeatedly heard "You'll get what you pay for..." which was a great value/experience!
We were running behind with our conference prep and Pedro and the team were able to get our app ready with only 2 weeks to go before the conference. Even though it was not our ideal timeline they were able to help us get a great looking app together that took our conference to the next level and allowed for many of our attendees to network and make friends.

Great customer support! Of all the calls to the competition they were the only ones to provide an app mockup for us. Custom branded app with a great, clean design and extremely easy to update content at a price that was $1000's of less than the competition Networking/messaging features Easily create accounts by syncing with Linkedin, Eventbrite or social media Easy to load contact info for attendees to connect Great integrations allowed us to pull in hashtag feeds from FB, IG, Twitter, and integrate sync with Eventbrite and Slido Interactive map for the hotel was great and I enjoyed the color customization option to match company branding Easy to create custom map for food and drink close to the conference Easy for attendees to rate sessions and speakers. Easy to extract all poll, speaker and session ratings to Excel Great social integration allows you to post to Linkedin, Twitter and FB

Even though the app easily integrated with Slido for moderated Q&A through the app I would love to see this feature added to have it all in the app. Would rather pay the extra $200 to have the feature in Attendify

Taylor S.
Manager of Undergraduate Admissions Events in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal virtual event platform for a great price!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very happy with Attendify! The value is incredible. And about 99% of our attendees across multiple events (over 700 high school students and families) tell us how great of an experience the platform was to use.

I like how easy it is to customize the platform for how I used it. It's very intuitive and this same feeling also translates over into the user experience!

I desire for the attendee analytics to be a bit stronger. I think there's a good opportunity to provide administrators with more useful sets of data on each attendee (i.e. how long they tuned into a specific session - minutes/seconds). This data will help our organization make more informed decisions for future virtual events.

Executive Director in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A strong product for a good price

Kommentare: 2018 was our third national event using Attendify, and we are very happy with it. Our members have come to look forward to the app launch, and we noticed many leaving their bulky program book behind and instead just relying on the app. Thanks for a great product!

We most liked the fact that our Conference attendees not only adopted using it, but were enthusiastic about having an event app, and offered thanks and compliments as part of their Conference evaluations. The banner ads and push notifications added significant value to our sponsors. And the real-time notices and schedule update were VERY helpful when we had unexpected venue and presenter changes. It also helped get the word out about a campus security incident. The hyperlink to our evaluation survey was also very handy.

In some ways it is labor-intensive for setup, particularly linking the interactive maps. But the process is logical and thorough, and we have refined our own process for doing the setup tasks in the most efficient order. We were also disappointed with the Apple Store changes this year that added a step for attendees to locate and download our specific app. But this was likely not within Attendify's control.

Robyn A.
Project Officer in Australien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Attendify is an overall very good product

Kommentare: Overall I think it's worth using an App for our annual conference, even though as I said my audience, being outdoor educators are a bit resistant- they still look for pieces of paper. As the organiser though it makes my life easier. I have used Attendify for 3 years now and even though there are small changes I know it well and can navigate around it easily. Because our Org is non profit and we have very little funding I am very grateful that I get to use ATTendify at a slightly reduced rate- that makes the world of difference to our bottom line.

Ease of input. Ability to add to my website with little fuss

I wish I could move presentation entries directly in the APP between days more easily I wish there were other layout options, especially for website ie table/ grid version which I could also then print- my audience still insist on having printed versions on the wall so I have to create a separate timetable in excel, giving me a lot of extra work to make sure it all matches up. I wish there was better support in our time zone

Antwort von Attendify

Thanks for the review Robyn! It's great to hear that our app has added value to your event for a few years now! We're always looking for ways to improve the product, so thanks for the deatiled feedback about the layout options as well. Hoping we get the chance to partner with your organization yet again! Take care :)

Davian H.
Account Manager in Kanada
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Hopin for Corporate Events

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Hopin was a solution for a corporate event that I helped manage for an organization that had their own Hopin account. We sent a live stream over to Hopin so that people could see our live studio production mixed in with some discussions that happened over Streamyard. I did find it a little confusing to know when/where I was in preview mode and whether or not my actions were impacting the real event, but in the end, it all went completely smoothly. I also didn't know where to find the recording options.

I like the functionality where you can add or remove users to the video call on the fly while they sit in a waiting room.

For all the functionality with adding and removing users from the live room, I still wish that it was even more customizable to allow for greater variability in video layout.

Rochelle E.
Student Recruitment Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased with the platform and customer service and will continue to use for events.

The layout is very clear and easy to navigate, both from a user and administrator point of view.

There are a few features, it would be great to have such as hosting documents, playing video/audio in PowerPoint and allowing access to whole event based on ticket type.

Matt internship P.
Associate Producer in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great App for the Money!

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using this app and creating something really cool utilizing the pre-built templates and customizing it for my event. For me, I consider this the best entry-level event app, if your on the line as to whether or not to use an app, try this one first and then you can always look into what others offer.

This app is the best price I've come across through numerous demos with competitors. It works about the same, is easy to set up and use. Can't go wrong here, depending on your needs.

Because the cost is low, you can't expect to have ALL the features that the other apps offer. You do get all your basic features and everything you would need to share details of your event, but as your needs grow I feel you eventually grow out of this app and pay more for another one with extras.

Antwort von Attendify

Thanks so much for your positive review, Matt! We really appreciate the feedback, and would love to learn what features you feel are still needed, for the app to provide the most value for you. Please reach out to us at any time!