Über 100Plus

Improve outcomes and reduce episodic care for your Medicare patients with chronic conditions. Multiple remote devices are available.

Erfahre mehr über 100Plus

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu 100Plus

3,8
3,4
3,3
3,2

100Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie 100Plus bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Laura M.
FNP in USA

RPM fairly easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We ended up having to train all our patients on using the equipment which is not what we were told initially but otherwise has gone fairly smoothly.

This product is fairly easy to use. The support staff are responsive to email questions. The dashboard is easy to understand. The ability for them to assist with searching for eligible patients in our EMR is helpful.

Ability to download a spreadsheet of enrolled patients and documentation status would be helpful if using for a large group. It would be helpful to know when equipment is shipped out and tracking information as we have no idea when a patient receives their equipment and needs to get started using it, get trained on it.

Dominic L.
Business Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Wonderful Tool To Help Our Patients and Staff

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been using 100 plus for 10 months. We are very happy with the software, devices and all employees at 100 Plus. They have bent over backwards to help us in any way that we needed. The Company from Top to Bottom has been great to work with.. Don't hesitate to do business with them. We are 100 % satisfied, and look forward to many happy, profitable years together.

It is very easy to use. 100 Plus is very receptive to our ideas on improving features that we suggest

We have experienced bumps along the way. 100 Plus listened to our concerns and implemented our suggestions that made it even better for us going into the future.

Antwort von 100Plus

letztes Jahr

We're so glad to hear you're happy with 100Plus!

Carla G.
Office manager in USA

100Plus Review

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was a terrible experience overall. I feel like a fool for choosing this company.

Their website is not very difficult to use.

There were many drawbacks to the software and devices, including blood pressure and glucose readings that were wayyy off. We sometimes even got readings from patients who said they'd never even opened their devices. A huge problem was that we were being charged thousands of dollars per month even though patients never used the devices that were sent to them. I asked 100Plus to take back the devices that were not being used and to remove those patients from their services since they charge us a monthly fee per patient. I wanted to keep only the patients who were using their services on our account. But they ignored my requests and kept charging month after month, even after I asked to have my account closed. It felt as if they sent devices on purpose just to charge us a monthly fee. They suggested billing Medicare for the patients anyway even though had not once used the device. I asked that they adjust our bill to reflect the patients who had at least used the device once, and they refused. I am very disappointed and honestly feel like we were scammed.

Melanie Z.
Practice Mgr in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Maintain tabs on Patient's Healthcare needs

4 letztes Jahr

Once you get the hang of the system, it is easy to navigate. It keeps tabs on the patient's specific health needs

Notes from Previous months not shown. Billing was not clear at the beginning but the kinks appear to be worked out.

Antwort von 100Plus

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad you find the platform easy to navigate.

Amber S.
Office/billing manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Billing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They have been very helpful every time I need help and they system is easy to use.

That they give me a list of who and what to bill for.

On my side, the billing, really nothing

Oxana P.
Physician/owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

over billing, no interfacing, difficult to use, poor customer service

Kommentare: RPM

I have nothing positive to say about this software or company

It is not interfaced, difficult to use, not customer friendly poor quality devices with incorrect readings on the blood pressure no assistance with device trouble shooting for the patients there is no such "white glove" service that they provide personnel does not know the devices and can not help patients delayed delivery of devices incorrect and overbilling billing of the provider