Über Pearl

Die All-in-one-Online-Lehrplattform ermöglicht es dir, dein Geschäft auszubauen und die Ergebnisse der Lernenden durch Daten zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Pearl

Ease of use and integration within our imaging software.

Waiting for additional FDA clearances. This is more about impatience with the FDA.

Bewertungen zu Pearl

Pearl hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pearl bereits verwendet?

Founder-in-residence in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pearls platform and support is unmatched

Kommentare: Overall, the platform and team give me exactly what I need. Their system is easy to use and meets the data security standards for public education/higher ed. Their team is incredibly supportive and is willing to jump on a call or listen to my idea whenever I reach out.

I appreciated the ease-of-use when it came to onboarding, matching, and managing the relationships I and my colleagues have with our students. In my role, data is critically important to show the efficacy of our program. Pearls data reports give me exactly what I need to report the outcomes of my program.

I prefer the Pearl classroom to teaching in zoom, however, the Pearl classroom is only a 1:1 experience, as opposed to a group setting. You can still schedule and manage group sessions, you just need to meet in person or use zoom. I would love to see a multi-student classroom in the Pearl platform.

Tiara
Owner/CEO in USA

More Effective than Could Have Imagined

Kommentare: Pearl has been an expert in the field that has truly supported our journey to virtual instruction. Their supportive staff have been there every step of the way to support our needs. They have also developed drastically over the last two years with input from clients to help us better serve our students.

It allowed an interactive interface that provided all the tools in the same place to effectively provide virtual instruction.

While it is great it provides group instruction capabilities, it would be great if you could accomplish it solely in pearl

Jess
Owner/Director in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Frustrating working with Pearl!!

Kommentare: Not happy with the system.

The price is very resonable. Text notifications for clients.

Not user friendly and lots of glitches Can't integrate with Google calandar

Shearese
Executive Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customize to fit my programming

Kommentare: When I first came to Trilogy I was looking
For a want to get my parents on schedule to have 1:1 session after we had class. And the wonderful leadership team, talked with me and divided a plan the fit just right with my program. O was at the end of a grant session and I needed to show the growth of the program. With the software that Trilogy provides I was able to do just that. And for that I’ am grateful

The Staff became like an extended family, alway willing to help and provide insight on how to add and remove things that may or may not go with my type of programs. I facilitate parent education and also provide 1:1 Coaching for parents who are in Trauma. This database has help me organize my family’s grow and development of the programs.

It not to much I don’t like, my Organization has been with them almost from the start and they have been a great asset.

Robert
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Pearl about Pearl

Kommentare: Excellent communication and support from the whole Pearl Team.

Ease of use and integration within our imaging software

Paige
Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pearl Review

Kommentare: The customer service is great and responsive. The team is open to suggestions and requests. They are very hands on.

This is a great software that contains lots of features for a tutoring business. I like the built in notifications and the ability to schedule new clients easily.

They just brought in a storefront which matches payment to sessions. This was a huge lacking feature before. However, it’s still not integrated for anything other than USD, which is unfortunate.

Hayward
Executive Director in USA

Partial use

Kommentare: Love it! Searched for something like this for years.

The zoom like classroom that is customized to my user name. The ease of providing feedback to parents. The calendar to manage payroll.

Can't get a person on the phone for customer service..

Danielle
educator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A+ program

Kommentare: This product is a one stop shop for online tutoring and teaching. I love it!

I love the fact that the student and tutor can interact with the activity in real time and I can see their reactions to get a gage as to how they are understanding the content. I also can get feedback from every session with the student from the student and myself, then parents can also see it too.

That I can only have one or one tutoring.

Tiffany

For the LOVE of Trilogy

Kommentare: I have had nothing but positive experience with the entire team. The business training, use of platform and customer service are top notch and always available for their customers.

The all in one feature, my billing, client management, platform, administrative tools! It is amazing! Let’s not forget to mention the customer service!

I would like ability to do group meetings in the platform instead of google meets or other platform.

Karly
Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Quality service for a quality product

Kommentare: Pearl maintains my scheduling and billing. Notifications and communication are made simple and automatic for myself and my clients.

Fantastic customer service for on boarding and everything since!

More features could be added but they are adding new features all the time!

Ana
Co-Owner in USA

Small Tutoring Company

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with Pearl and recommended it to others.

I enjoy how the platform aims to be all-in-one, which makes running my business easier. You can schedule sessions, take notes, message parents, track tutors, and have pre-paid lessons.

The software could use some improvement when it comes to features such as group classes, ease in connecting to Zoom/Google Meets, and notifications. The company is very receptive to suggestions and is constantly working to improve the platform.

Kdrion
Team Lead in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This program cant be compared. Its unbeatable!

Kommentare: I would drop the price to $9 a month instead of $15 and have free trial sessions to help get users use to the program

The best feature of trilogy is the fact that you can pre-record online class sessions and save them for future usage

I have no negative feedback towards the program its really good

Geoff
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what we were looking for

Kommentare: Great customer support.

Because of the safety and security it provides for our students and mentors. And the exceptional customer support. The value is it’s easy to set up and onboard our mentors and mentees and maintain district compliance.

Honestly it fits all our needs. If anything I like least is that you cannot save any work done on the whiteboards with a student.