Über HealthSherpa

Eine kostenlose CMS-genehmigte (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) Plattform zur Handhabung der Angebote, Registrierungen und Verwaltung deines ACA-Geschäfts.

Erfahre mehr über HealthSherpa

Cost Effective, Easy to track/update carrier appointments, Easy to track clients, Doctor search function is a huge time saver.

The site does seem to lag at times and the client list could use some updates, as well.

Bewertungen zu HealthSherpa

4,9

HealthSherpa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HealthSherpa bereits verwendet?

E Michele
E Michele

I love using Health Sherpa

Kommentare: Overall, I really like using Health Sherpa for my ACA clients. It is easy to use and hes all of the tools I need for ACA enrollment.

Health Sherpa make is effortless to quote leads without starting an application. It can be changed multiple times until the perfect plan is found and you can easily set parameters in the searches.

Have a little trouble making sure all of my appointments were in the system but I was able to find the resources to help.

Regina

Great product for newbies

Kommentare: Working on removing duplication. Had issues in the past with importing clients but that has been resolved.

When starting out in the Marketplace, this is THE go to product for newbies! Easy to use and direct access are fantastic.

Difficult to manage your clients especially when the client is a shopper and changes their choices. This creates duplications that are impossible to remove.

James
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Watch out for your business "magically disappearing"

Kommentare: It seemed quite ease at first. Then I realized that it is just what they want you to think. They do not inform you of all of the "procedures" necessary to keep your business from ending up in their pocket.

They would pay a referral fee for clients enrolled in plans that I am not contracted with. But, even when I became contracted with the carrier the client was not automatically assigned to my NPN. They require a time consuming process to go through-and each step must be absolutely done precisely or it accomplishes nothing and they do nothing to inform you. The process should become automatic!

When I enrolled clients in the Marketplace my NPN was not placed on the application, resulting in me not being paid. This has happened numerous times since 2020. I even had clients end up with a different Agent's NPN on the application. Health Sherpa claimed that it was not their fault. But, when they provided the raw data from my enrollments it clearly showed me as the enrolling agent but my NPN was omitted. Then they said that there was nothing they could do. Then you get no help from healthcare.gov or the Carrier either. You're just stuck with an impossible task involving a three-way-call to the Marketplace. This is impossible to pull off as the client is impossible to contact at this point.

George
Financial Professional in USA

Great Platform

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with HealthSherpa. It is a lot easier to use than the previous software that I used.

The software is easy to navigate and use. It is easy to learn the functionalities of the software. I am able to get access to the applications I need to complete my applications.

Nothing to report at this time. There are minor tweaks that are not worth mentioning.

Lisa
Health Insurance Agent in USA

Saves so much time

Kommentare: Before I heard about Health Sherpa I helped clients create a healcare.gov personal login. Often the password would just quit working for them for no reason, and every year we had a difficult time resetting the password. Often needing to wait more than 24 hours, which meant I had to set a appointment with the client again for a different date.
This system gives me the ability to use my own agent login to the Marketplace and assist clients more reliably.

I like the ability to assist clients by picking up an application they already submitted and can update the changes for them at their request. This application process saves me so much time. I am glad the ability to add dental plans was added to the dashboard. I love the dashboard where when I client calls I can quickly and securely tell the client about their plan.

I cannot split family members into different plans. Often 1 family member uses the insurance more than the rest of the family, so it would help keep the overall monthly premium if we could put the clients into different plans. I wish Health Sherpa was more mobile freindly. I often get errors when transferring from the Marketplace to Health Sherpa especially after I have updated a current year plan.

Sheron
Health Insurance Broker in USA

Health Sherpa My ACA Enrollment Dream Come True

Kommentare: I first heard about Health Sherpa in 2014 when Maryland Health Connection was having major issues. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] letting them know I would love to have a platform like their for agent ACA enrollment. I signed up as soon as they went public. All web brokers had issues in the beginning but Health Sherpa in the end is the one I stuck with and will be with to the end. The team has always been responsive to my needs. They have been consistent from the begining and now have a product that in my opinion is second to none. I highly recommend Health Sherpa to all ACA agents. Throught their referral programs Health Sherpa has designed a platform that is mutually beneficial to both them and the agents and offer enrollments on their platform free of charge with no per application fees.

Free for agents to use. The ease if use. The speed of the application process. Very easy client management. One stop shop access to all client documents. Real time updates on acceptance of required documents and payment on client accounts. Instant emails with payment options sent to client with agent cc'd to the message. Perfect ACA CRM. Client facing enrollment links for client self enrollment

The print option needs improvement. The print layout is not eye catching.

Kim

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

Kommentare: This has been a game changer in my business. I can sign a person up in 1/3 the time and all the information is saved for me to see at any time. I can help any client with any issue with the click of a button. This is a MUST have for any independent contractor.

Health Sherpa is a time and money saver for anyone who regularly helps people with insurance. This platform comes ready to use with little effort on my part. Its simplicity is what makes it so great. I enter my states and contracts, Sherpa does the rest. I can sign anyone up if I have a license for that state. I get paid for any policy, either through the carrier or through Health Sherpa. I keep all clients and retain all rights to them. Easy !

This software can only work at its peak if the systems it connects to are operating. For example, when the Marketplace goes down, Health Sherpa has to hold your application until the Marketplace fixes itself. This is usually not a big deal and inconvenience.

paula
Independent Broker in USA

Flexibility

Kommentare: Great

Easy to navigate. I haven't use for long but it's pretty self explanatory.

Different levels and plans. Everyone individualized.

Ernie
Ernie
Managing Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for seamless processes.

Kommentare: Clienta and agents within my group alike have raved about the ease with which they were able to do business with HealthSherpa!

Every transaction whether front end or back end is super easy to accomplish. Very intuitive interface that actually seems to work the first time. Highly recommend!

No cons to speak of. The only addition that might benefit, which I am sure the team is working on, is a mobile app to complement the site.

Helesia Renae
Helesia Renae
Independent Licensed Agent in USA

HealthSherpa is Awesome!

Kommentare: My overall experience with HealthSherpa has been very awesome, most helpful and useful tool to me in the best ways possible due to the fact that I'm working with several carriers and agencies. I'm so happy to be a user on HealthSherpa! 😍🤗

Pros I really love the online chat feature, I am able to get instant assistance with a click. I also enjoy how easy it is to save your leads and upload documents for clients. I like the ability to maintain the leads and be able to maintain the accounts throughout the year. The personalized URl is truly my favorite.🤗

Cons to this software is the ability to consolidate agencies into one account platform for the user. I currently sign into 3 different accounts for each agency I work with that uses HealthSherpa.

Elmina
owner/broker in USA

Health Sherpa makes ACA enrollment a breeze

Kommentare: Very easy to use. I wish that there was a software like this for all of the insurance product available.

I like how you receive quotes for all available products even if it is for a referral only. Filters make it easy to select the perfect plan and find available doctors. Easily email quotes and the clients can resume and finish themselves if they prefer. So easy to use and navigate.

So far, everything has been easy to fix when I have had a problem.

Taylor

Easy To Use and FREE

Kommentare: I enjoy using HealthSherpa. It's definitely worth the price.

I like that HealthSherpa is free to use and allows agents access to Marketplace applications without logging into their accounts.

Jessica
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Valuable Tools

Kommentare: Helps me keep track of clients and easy to use tools for the renewal process. My leads and referrals are all in one place as well.

I love how the application has direct enrollment capabilities with the marketplace. I also love that I can upload my company's logo for easy recognition with my clients.

I don't like how the chat box pops up and is in the way while I'm working.

Karen
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Agent

Kommentare: Easy program and free of cost

Program is easy to use and user friendly

Small issue last yr entering negative or a loss amount

Barbara

Why I like Health Sherpa

Kommentare: I have been using Health Sherpa for over a year and it has been very useful in keeping my clients information up to date. It is always up and running.

It works well in having all my client information in one place

I love everything about Health Sherpa. I have not had a negative experience

Denika
Insurance Specialist in USA

HealthSherpa Works!

Kommentare: I like it, it is easy to use

I love that I can see and service my clients all from one screen.

I don't like that we can not enroll native americans using the platform

Katherine

HealthSherpa 2021

This software takes the craziness away that I run into when trying to work through the Healthcare.gov website. It is easier to access and to enter the data. I can move through the site to the final payment and It Is Done!

There are only a few things that I don't like in using the software and one of them is that the "Go Back" button is NOT at the top left of the page. I always forget it and hit the arrow then I lose all my details and have to start over. Fix it and make it large enough and a color that stands out for a button so it's easier to see!

Felix

Excellent System

Kommentare: Makes my job very easy, honestly I didn't knowit how useful your system is

Very easy to use and keep me updated of every change of my customers statuses

For me everything is very goog, nothing to change

Natanael

Nate's Review

Kommentare: A great system.

The ease of use. It makes my job easy. And is integrated seamless with the marketplace.

I'm satisfied with it. I have no negative feelings.

SHONCY
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HealthSherpa for U65

Kommentare: We have enjoyed using HealthSherpa tremendously. It is very easy to quote and process our Marketplace applications. And we love the referral feature that allows us to also serve customers by referring them for coverage for carriers available to them that we are not contracted to write for yet.

It is very easy to process Marketplace enrollments and refer applications for carriers we do not have an appointment for.

Wish there were more contracting options

Lloyd
Agency owner in USA

Agency Owner

Kommentare: Great experience

Makes it easy for clients to compare the options that are available to them.

No complaints about healthsherpa software

Mike
Licensed insurance agent in USA

Super Easy to quote AND Enroll

Kommentare: This site has solved the problem of figuring out how to "easily" quote, send the quote and Enroll. This site makes it fast to do all 3. Even on my 1st app it was intuitive and that made it fast.

The clear buttons for quoting. The layout of the opening page and the other pages. How easy it is to quote someone and email them the quote. Plus they can do the enrollment which saves me time, or I can do the enrollment. HealthSherpa makes me look professional.

They could use a "Congrats, agent MC has successfully enrolled John Smith for a 1.1.2021 effective date", page at the end of the enrollment.

Health Sherpa

Gathers some of the major players in the ACA or Obamacare insurance.

Some health insurance companies are missing, making me lose some opportunities.

James
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Ease of use, simplicity of design, pretty straight to learn.

Lag times in the loading, it's slow to load dome days.

Karen

New user review

Kommentare: Very new user, but I can already see this is going to be a great time saver for management of our business.

Layout great and intuitive set up. Should not take much time to become indispensable in my daily management of our business.

Rephrasing questions from original hc.gov app can slow you down.