Über XPS Ship

Versandsoftware, mit der Unternehmen Lieferungen verwalten, den Status verfolgen, Adressen überprüfen, Kosten berechnen und vieles mehr tun können.

Erfahre mehr über XPS Ship

Easy to use very simple for busy small business owners. Fantastic customer support.

There is no customer support and when you do reach out for customer support the representatives act as if you are a problem and are never willing to help.

Bewertungen zu XPS Ship

XPS Ship hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 240 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du XPS Ship bereits verwendet?

Dale
Dale
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Love XPS Shipping!

Kommentare: We have loved our experience with XPS Shipping. we get calls all the time from other companies that offer shipping but we always choose to stay with XPS Shipping.

XPS Shipping makes it so easy to integrate different sales channels and compile them into one easy to use interface. We have 4 different websites that we sale products through and all of the sales come into XPS Shipping. It makes it easy to print off shipping labels and choose which carrier we want to use.

I Can not think of a downside of useing XPS Shipping.

Joel
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

small business eCommerce shipping management

Kommentare: It's great! Easy to use and customer service is top notch. I love that I can get a human on the phone immediately, whenever a problem arises. Most customer service reps are very nice and helpful, even though we're using our own FedEx account and y'all may not make a whole lot of money off us specifically. I appreciate you allowing us to use the software for free, on our own account no less! It's what's led me to recommend you to anyone I can, and why I take the time to fill out this survey, to support you guys/gals any way I can!

It is easy to use. Very intuitive, and new staff picks up on it very quickly. It's not overwhelming and works great 98% of the time!

Sometimes shipping rates don't populate in a timely fashion. Search queries in the history tab can also take a long time to load.

Steven

Was good. stopped using.

Kommentare: Extremely poor as of late.

The integration with other platforms was good and made shipping easy.

Multiple times we have been slapped with fees on our packages. We ship a very consistent package size and rate. Unfortunately, USPS won't take the claim because we used XPS, and XPS states it is USPS's issue... So, we have lost $$$$$ due to "adjustments" that no one will take responsibility for. I have no way to refute them and no seems interested in helping. We have decided to leave XPS because i cannot risk paying twice for a shipped package with no support.

Brian
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great simple shipping option for small businesses

Kommentare: Customer service phone has always been answered by a real person and everyone is always nice and helpful. Whenever I have a question or a problem, I know customer service will be able to help. Overall, I'm very pleased with the simplicity and integration with my website platform.

XPS offers a great solution for printing labels, tracking delivery status, and integrates with many website platforms. Since the integration with Wix, it has made my life much simpler!

I wish the shipping labels could be customized a bit more, but they are sufficient. The cost of shipping is high and the discounts are not much compared to retail at the Post Office.

Mark
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, easy to use, very small learning curve.

Kommentare: We only need to use 1 shipping software for USPS, Fedex and UPS. It would be nice if they would also integrate with regional shippers such as SpeeDee Delivery

All orders flow in easily from Amazon, Shopify, Ebay and others with no issues, and then send tracking back to those sites. No additional work needed on our part.

It does not pull variant photos from Shopify orders, it uses the main item image. This can be very confusing for our shipping staff if they are not paying attention to the item number and description but going by the picture.

Lindsay

Easy, integrated shipping software

Kommentare: XPS allows us to quickly ship orders, and we are very pleased.

XPS is easy to learn and works smoothly with our orders from Shopify and Etsy. I love the option to process batch orders, and the ability to create scan form for drop off at the USPS. Rates for USPS are great!

I’ve found my rates for UPS or FedEx are high, but this may be in relation to the type of account I have with those carriers.

Antwort von XPS Ship

Thank you so much, Lindsay. The cons that you listed really pertain to your UPS and FedEx accounts, but please call us to discuss... we can help. 800.881.0288.

Curtis
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use shipping platform with every integration I need

Kommentare: XPS is a workhorse. It's a straightforward, hardworking, and reliable resource that I use all day every day.

Besides ease of use, XPS integrations allow me to bring orders from all my sales channels into one page. It's super easy to batch process address verification, packing slip printing, and purchasing/printing shipping labels. I couldn't run my business without it.

The one feature I'd like to see added to XPS is integration with QuickBooks to automate cost and inventory transaction reporting.

Polly
President/CEO in USA

XPS Makes Shipping Easy!

Kommentare: We are very pleased with XPS, and have referred it to all of our retailers as well.

The easy to understand navigation of the screen itself. Easy program to learn.

The only thing I'd like to see added to the software is a "reship" or "ship new order" to a same customer or address, ie, repeat customers. I would also love to be able to customize the user screen to remove things our company never uses so we don't have to scroll the page so much when creating a shipment.

Joe
Auctioneer / Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Shipping Software for small or large companies!

Kommentare: Customer service is very responsive and they answer the phone not a machine. They are very knowledgeable and professional. XPS Ship saves me time and money.

I love that the software saves my customer's data so I don't have to input it over and over. Shipping outside of the US is so easy with this software.

I haven't found anything I don't like so far about this software

Aida
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Shipping made easy

Kommentare: So far I haven't had any issue very happy

Easy to use. Directions and Dashboard are clearly marked

funny the Service Charge I don't like that I'm charged a fee to use because my understanding was it was free. After a few month adding additional money to the account I started getting the service fee

Antwort von XPS Ship

Thank you, Aida. Please call our service department to resolve any concerns about a service fee, as the software is free of service fees. We appreciate you.

Curt
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Xps screwed up by eliminating bank deposit

Kommentare: We will be discontinuing the working relationship with xps as soon as our new site is complete. Explanation in con field.

Pros have been outweighed by cons at this point

Xps eliminated the option for a direct bank deposit of funds, this has created a negative impact on my business. Credit card is the option given and you now charge me 3% for credit card service charge. I am currently shopping for a new platform, you have lost my growing business in the very near future.

Antwort von XPS Ship

Hi Curt. We only take away ACH option when payments bounce. Please call customer support and ask for your situation to be reviewed.. we will consider re-enabling ACH for you. Please ask for one of executives to review the particulars. Call 800.881.0288.

Ellisa
Director of Sales in USA

XPS for the Win!

Kommentare: Overall, we have been very happy with XPS. We started using it as a "back-up" shipping option for when PayPal was glitchy or down. Now we use XPS for almost 100% of our orders over 1lb in weight. It's quick & easy and the customer service is great.

XPS integrates easily with my website & paypal. Client purchases show up and it is easy to print labels. I especially like the "usps verified address" that pops up. It has helped to minimize miss-ships. For packages over 1lb, XPS offers some of the most competitive rates. Their customer service has always been top-notch whenever I need to call in.

With the increase in shipping prices, XPS is no longer competitive on USPS "first class" packages that weigh less than 1lb.

Antwort von XPS Ship

Thank you for the review, Ellisa. I will just mention that our USPS pricing is Commercial Pricing, and our pricing on First Class is the lowest available. USPS doesn't making better pricing available than what there is on XPS.

Jeff
Warehouse Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrific shipping aid that helps us save money for our customers

Kommentare: On the rare occasions that I need support, the support is friendly and my issue gets resolved fast!

Access to lower rates for our customers is the best feature! The API that auto-fills the fields for shipping is a close second. It saves us labor and prevents errors! Being able to build an address book of customers is also a helpful feature.

There is nothing I don't like! There are other automations that could further improve my efficiency. The customer indicates her/his desired shipping class in WooCommerce. It's very helpful having info. passed to xpsshipper and it would be even more helpful if that shipping class would be automatically selected (so I don't have to select it - but I could override it).

Antwort von XPS Ship

Hi Jeff. What you are mentioning is definitely doable through utilization of rules. We will be happy to help you configure this. Please call 800.881.0288.

Gary
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: It has been great other than the two things in the cons section.

I like the porting of the addresses and it also marks my orders shipped and sends my customer the tracking # and adds it to the order history automatically.

The charge for using a credit card is a bit high. with that charge it cost more per month then stamp.com with there monthly charge. Also the printing of the scan form for the USPS I have to switch printer manually when stamps.com did it automatically. My company has always bought postage with our PayPal account and XPS can't set up an ACH with that account s I must pay 2.9% fee to use this service when stamps.com did not charge.

Virginia
Administration and Reception in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clear and Easy to Use

Kommentare: XPS Ship helps us prepare our outgoing packages in our own office, skipping the lines at the post office & eliminating the travel time to send them off.

The layout is user friendly. We mainly use USPS shipping with our own envelopes for packages under 1lb so it works quite well for our needs. We appreciate the tracking feature which we provide to each recipient as soon as the shipment is booked. It is also helpful that there is an option to save addresses so we don't have to input data each time we send another package out to the same address.

Dislike having to pre-load a balance on to the account, or prepay so to speak, but once a credit card or account is saved in the system, it's not too much more effort having to keep reloading the balance.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes shipping our products easy!

Kommentare: Great software and easy to use.

Love working with the software. All the history and tracking is right at my fingertip and copying the tracking information is so easy to paste into other software.

The software tends to seize up and then you need to relaunch if the screen is open for too long.

Patrick
Production Supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use interface for shipping

The ability to integrate the software with shopify makes shipping a breeze. The old way of logging on to usps.com was waay more difficult.

There seems to be no easy, intuitive way to send multiple packages to the same address. There also is not the ability to print many labels at once. If I send 10 packages, I have to load 5 label sheets (2 labels per sheet) then flip them halfway through. It would be nice to batch print the labels after booking the shipments so that I only had to put the label paper in once and the printer does all the work.

Antwort von XPS Ship

We have the ability to do the things you mentioned. Feel free to reach out to our technical support team for assistance. Ask for Melba. 800.881.0288.

MaryAnn
General Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

XPS -- easy and less costly way of shipping WITH tracking!

Kommentare: XPS gave us the ability for many users; i.e. shipping and customer service departments, to see status of our shipments to our clients so everyone could give updates. Increased our efficiency.

The abiity to track shipments and its ease of use for all.

The people selling it should be more knowledgeable about the product. Seems like we were learning it together. Our person who presented it to us was great and very helpful, but I have a feeling it could do more that I don't know about. Hated the FedEx integration aspect; the billing was abysmal -- over 1 month late and by that time, it was very difficult to contest charges that should not have been charged to us. Was a nightmare. Would not recommend this part of XPS at all!

Denise

XPS Ship Best in Town

Kommentare: Using this software saves us money; we were spending $15 per month just to use the software of other competitors. We may have had to call the 1-800 help number twice since we started using the software and I like how they reach out to us to make sure we have no issues or problems.

Software is very easy to use and when I have a problem or issue, I simply call the 1800 help number. The software allows me to track a package, know when it was delivered, or if there is an issue in delivery.

I like everything about this product; I cannot think of anything that would be considered negative.

linda
boss in USA

boss

Kommentare: great

everything!!! very easy to use and if I need help your chat is always there

wish i could copy whole address in 1 click lol

Galen
owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been excellent, and we especially value XPS's customer service. We have not used it often, but when we have needed support it has been available on the phone, immediate, and excellent.

The software is Intuitive and comprehensive

Definitely the biggest problem with XPS is that it will not allow us to integrate the two separate UPS accounts that we have--it only allows integration with one UPS account at a time. Other shipping software (e.g., Shipstation and Pirate Ship) have this functionality. For this reason and this reason alone I am looking at switching away from XPS.

Antwort von XPS Ship

Thank you, Galen. We are actually working on this functionality.

Christian
Chief Executive in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

An Honest Review

Kommentare: Solved the long wait times in line at the post office, the ability to price check with all competitors at the click of a button , along with assessment of shipment prices prior to listing and shipping any products. Overall fantastic experiences

The ease of integration with other online platforms along with the ability to record your frequent customer address/emails which expedites shipping

Some of the newer built residences dont come up in the address file and show as if its an improper address

pamela
Ceo in USA

Love xps

We love that it’s easy to use and quick. Data is readily available when needed for tracking, etc. Wish that integration with Shopify included dimensions as well as weight, as dimensional pricing supersedes weight.

Wish that integration with Shopify included dimensional aspect as well as weight. Dimensional supersedes weight in importance for us. Also would like usps flat rate pricing to be quoted. When quotes are given for residential address, no need to see others. Should be limited so less to review.

Cris
vp in USA

xps

Kommentare: but for the above. its pretty good

easy to use...sometimes less expensive than others

does not integrate with Pay Pal.. always lists the buyer of the product and never imports the ship to information. Does not integrate with pay pal requirement to give shipped information.. Does not give refund when an order is cancelled.. or error needs to be corrected.

Antwort von XPS Ship

Hi Cris. XPS does integrate with PayPal. There are some limitations to this integration, but that is based on PayPal API limitations. We will help you set up integration with PayPal if desired, just call us. :)

Ruben
Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Product To Date

Kommentare: We save a lot in shipping cost by using this software. We found lost packages quick and easily by having a barcode tracking label.

This product is the most easy to use by myself and employees. Just click and print. It saves all our customer data information for repeat buyers.

The ACH withdrawal authorization does not stay with account. In the past several months the software switches to credit card and charges us a fee which means we loose valuable shipping monies to fees. This has been very discouraging to us.

Antwort von XPS Ship

Thank you, Ruben, for the review. The software does switch an account that has bounced an ACH payment to credit card as the source of payment. That would be the reason for the switch.