Über Quizizz for Schools

Interaktive Lernplattform zum Erstellen von Quiz, Umfragen und Präsentationen, auf die Teilnehmende überall und auf jedem Gerät zugreifen können.

Erfahre mehr über Quizizz for Schools

Can create different question kits and add images to questions at no extra cost. Can play live with a full class of students 27.

I can not think of anything I don't like yet...my kids hate the power ups.

Bewertungen zu Quizizz for Schools

Quizizz for Schools hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 541 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quizizz for Schools bereits verwendet?

Stacey

Jessica
Director of Curriculum in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective and Engaging Review and Training Tool Online

I love how Quizizz allows users to search through a large bank of already-made questions. I also enjoy using Quizizz's "Homework" feature for Asynchronous learning and staff development. I often use Quizizz for ice-breakers and staff "get to know you" activities during professional development days.

I dislike how some once-free features are now premium only. For instance, I cannot schedule a homework game far in advance. I must wait until the day or two before the game's time frame to create the game and share out the game link. I also have to put an end date on my games since I do not have a premium account.

Maria
Math Department Head in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't go wrong with Quizzes, a must for formative and summative assessments

Kommentare: I use quizzes on a weekly basis in my algebra classroom. The fact that I can create quick exams or quizzes is very useful especially in these times of virtual learning. Prepping time and implementation time has been cut by the use of this program.

The fact that you can quickly and easily create formative and summative assessments is a must for any teacher. The fact that it is user friendly and you can have assessments ready in minutes, by using those that are already available and have the ability to quickly edit them, is phenomenal.

I wish there was a way of importing questions from a spreadsheet or directly from a doc. It's easy to create questions, but it would be great to import from ones that we already have pre-made. Sometimes the imported pictures are a bit small and students have a hard time to see them, if they are part of a question.

Josh
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go-to Engagement Platform

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Quizizz is a solid choice for anyone looking for an easy way to gamify learning and to engage learners. Within minutes of loading the program, a user can find and begin playing a quiz. So easy to use, and the students really enjoy the competition and the memes!

Quizizz is very user friendly and easy to use. One of the highlights of the platform is its library of user-generated content, allowing users to find existing question sets to match any content or curriculum. Creating games can take some getting used to, but all the existing content makes the platform accessible and easy to deploy.

Creating games can take a little getting used to; it helps to have some prior experience with this kind of platform. However, with a little problem solving, this can be overcome.

Todd Montgomery
President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Site Does not function properly and support is offshore and ineffective.

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: HORRIBLE. Cannot get team members to access the site due to issues with not receiving invites, no password reset, deleting account does not help. VERY poor execution.

none. site never functions as featured.

Few things work properly on this site. Tech Support responds one day later with no solutions, a "sorry" message filled with meaningless words. Off shore support!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent fun and gamification quiz software

Kommentare: Very happy with the software
Has become the go to software for getting feedback, training employees in a fun and interactive manner
More versatile than competitors

Super tool with gamification features to build quizzes, party games, interactive learning content to drive employee feedback, employee satisfaction and productivity through enhanced learning Some of the things I love about Quizziz - Very easy and quick to set up and design quizzes and interactive games - Integration with LMS tools - e.g. google classrooms, moodle - Free to try plan to see organizational fit - prebuilt templates and content to get started - can be played on both web, mobile - very portable - reports and charts at the end

nothing much to dislike Would have loved getting a more generous free plan for educational and non profit societies

E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good gamified quiz platform for more fun and engagement

Kommentare: Quizizz is designed to be learner centric to motivate students. There are also some prepared quizzes publicly available to use directly which is a good feature.

Quizizz is very easy for creating and conducting online quizzes. They have a clean and clutter free website. The basic account plan gives pretty good functionalities to create and publish multiple choice or open ended quizzes. The quiz question types are also customizable. The magic part comes when we conduct a quiz. The whole process is gamified to engage students and bring more interaction. Students gets rewards, power-ups etc like in an arcade game. On the quiz creator side, the real-time progress can be monitored. As the platform is mostly designed to be for academic purpose (apart from workplaces for employee and customer engagement), the admin gets a clear insight into the student data. An analytics is generated based on the student performance. Additionally, it can be integrated with existing LMS (Learning Management System) of schools and universities. Popular learning management platforms like Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology etc. can also be integrated with Quizizz.

Quizizz questions are highly customizable but a lot of options can sometimes confuse users.

Santiago
Grupo director in Kolumbien
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Who want to be millonaire meets its rebranding

Kommentare: Is a good experience with the quizzizz software from my role as an educator and a constar research for many activities to engage a big group of students. since quizizz give you a lot of tools to make this possible

The thing that I like the most from this software is the easy way it can be used in different devices and the opportunity to use it at your own pace, where your internet speed doesn't give an extra advantage in the different activities that you're participating in. Also the different types of academic activities that you can do.

The thing that can be improved is the way to retrait the result from the activities, some of the other competitors software they give more info as a feed back of the activities

internationale Angelegenheiten, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A different way to test the course knowledge

Kommentare: It is very useful to change the dynamic in the class.

You can see the question on your screen, you can link the quiz with classroom and it is a very dynamic way to rate what had have been learned in the course.

This software is more individual than others of its kind.

Angela
Angela
Science teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quizizz is a Life Saver for this teacher

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is very positive with Quizizz and would recommend it to fellow educators. I have done so already

The best feature of Quizizz is how quickly I can create a "game" for my students to help my students master a topic.

My school uses Schoology for a Learning Management System. Quizizz requires a distti9 or school plan for this feature. I purchase my membership individually and it would be great for Schoology and Quizizz to integrate.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Quizizz Regular Usage Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software has been amazing.

This software completes its purpose more than expected, it exceeds expectations.

One thing I don't like is the option to turn off and on the music during games.

Juana
Spanish teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product to teach, many more options could come

Kommentare: It has helped reviewing vocabulary and making it a game, it helps reinforce learning

It’s easy to use, and the children like the game format.

The invites do t seem to get to parents, and it’s complicated then to get the children involved and working

Craig
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts....

I like ease of use. As well as the connectivity for the students. It's really simple to set up it's nice for them to log into, and it's great that it connects to their Google account. It makes set up a breeze. Searching for content to super easy, there's a huge selection and if you can't find what you're looking for it doesn't take long to set up your own.

I would like the ability to have students submit their own one word answer or number answer and have it check to see if it's right. Right now the only function for that is in a poll but it doesn't correct it.

Pam
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quizizz for Education

Kommentare: I am seeing what my students know and don't know in real time, and with the way education has been the past 8 months, this is so important since I am not physically with them.

I have been using the product for several years now, and have enjoyed the ease of use with my students on both formative and summative assessments. The upgrades in the past 6 months have made it even better. The question type choices let me see more from my students. The teacher paced lessons now let me see in real time where the struggle is and address it head on right away.

I would like to see the open response questions have the option for the teacher to grade them instead of just being automatically marked correct. I would also like the ability to adjust the score on a fill in the blank questions, there are so many little ways students can have the correct answer, but not one I thought of at the time I set it up.

Michelle
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Engaging Education

Kommentare: Quizizz has helped me keep my students engaged in learning, while giving me data to be able to help them grow.

I love the fact that my students beg to play! They are begging to take a QUIZ! I also love the data that it gives me.

There isn’t anything I don’t like about the software.

Kimberly
Civics & Economics Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Engagement

Kommentare: Quizizz is easy to use, including making your own quizzes and finding others in the database.

I like that this software allows me to engage all of my students simultaneously. Regardless of whether we're in the classroom or virtual, students can easily sign in and play the game. I also like that although students receive bonus points for fast answers, it does not compare one student's speed to another for awarding the bonus points. I like that I can see the results immediately following, including the percentage of students who got each question correct/incorrect.

I have not had issues that turn me against the software.

Phil
Latin Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A superior product

Kommentare: I adore Quizizz!

Quizizz is far superior to its competitors, as students can move at their own pace. My middle school students love Quizizz and they look forward to playing the games. Quizizz is constantly evolving and the developers listen to the users.

I do not have any complaints about quizizz.

Danielle
Middle School Social Studies in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Learning Tool

Kommentare: I think it's a great study tool for the kids to use.

I use this for my digital study guide (awesome during COVID). I like the data base with LOTS of questions to pull into my study guide. I have the kids practice and practice. They like to use it instead of writing out a study guide.

I'm bummed that more is going over to the paid version. We only get so much money to spend on anything in one school year.

AnnMarie
Science Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Middle/High School online or in-person learning

Kommentare: Love it! So helpful for any grade teacher or educator that wants to use formative assessments and have some fun too.

I like that you can easily find or create a quiz so quickly. Additionally, I like how the questions and answers are on student screens so they don't have to look up at the whiteboard to see which color to click like another quiz platform. That is what drew me to Quizizz in the first place and I have not went back.

Maybe I don't know an easier way but having students see their score if I at first don't allow them to see results while they are taking a Quizizz.

Ashley
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High School Spanish

Kommentare: Phenomenal. I love it. The students enjoy it.

I like that it is student paced and that the questions are randomized so students can't really rely on someone giving them the answer. I like that there are a variety of questions you can include. It's great that you assign a quiz for homework and that it links with Google Classroom. The points and competition are great motivators. One of the best things would have to be the reports. I love all the data the reports give me so I can explain to students- hey most of got this questions wrong but the average time to answer was 4 seconds- maybe we should take our time. Another great feature is being able to search for other quizzes and making your own using different questions.

I honestly think it's great. They just keep adding features which improves the functionality. I still need to explore some of the newest additions.

Susan
Science Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Quizizz - a MUST have for teachers of advanced subjects!

Kommentare: This program saved me as a new teacher! Extensive question banks on all regular subjects, but also pre-AP and AP subjects! With diagrams, charts, graphs, images - and I can copy and use them all!
I used to do all of my tests Public, and it was a bit of a thrill to see my questions popping up on other teacher's tests. But I had to stop that, because the kids figured out how to access Public quizzes, and with one click had all the answers!
So now I do my quizzes Private, and use Google search for the extensive question base. Which is still amazing.

Quizizz has a huge test bank of questions for almost any topic. I have found questions from quantum mechanics to iso linear equations to orthographic sketching to CRISPR. It used to be searchable internally, but that functionality has disappeared. However, it is all still searchable through Google. When students take Quizizz as a test, the questions and even the answers are scrambled - makes it hard to cheat! Quizizz Live is fun for my students, who are very competitive. Whenever I introduce a new topic with a lot of vocabulary, I set up a Quizizz. The kids are using Powerups and there is music, but the coolest feature for them is when they leapfrog over their fellow students on the Leader Board! First place is suddenly second place, but wait! Third place just jumped over them both! I can use any picture and up to 5 choices for questions. So I can have charts, diagrams, math equations if I just snip and save as jpg. first. Even after some of my kids have already taken the test (like first period), I can fix typos on the fly (for the subsequent periods) without having to generate a whole new test. Quizzizz has all my other options beat when it comes to reports. I get exact numbers and percents for each question, individual student's results, as well as summaries and I can download .csv if needed. You can have a spreadsheet of questions with responses and just import the whole thing into Quizizz - SUCH a time-saver!

Quizizz does not allow free response or matching, so this limits it's usefulness to tell if they really understand the material. It would be nice if they had a poll feature like Kahoot so we could argue and debate information (kids really remember things they argued about) I would love a question type "draw" where students could mark on the screen the correct answer (maps, diagrams, etc) The ability to link to standards is only in the Paid version.

Jaime Valeriano
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review about Quizizz based on the Perspective of a University Education Student

What I like the most about Quizizz is it helps every teacher to make every class enjoyable and fun. It also gives the opportunity to make online classes not boring as there are features of this software that can be used as a game for the students that promotes healthy and positive competition, which leads to effective and efficient learning for the students.My favorite features include "multiple choice," "Reorder," "Match," and "Fill-in-the-blank" because it is helpful for recall or review session. I can create a quiz that will test the students to see whether they can still remember and fully understand those lessons that are taught to them so that I can see whether they are now ready for the next class. My other favorite feature is "Open-ended," since they are able to share their answers even though it is long. With this feature, I believe that it gives the students the impression that the class is inclusive and anything that is in their mind is welcome and heard.Lastly, "Poll" is also my favorite feature as it helps me to know what most of the class agreed with.In addition to all of this, there is also a good deal that they offer nowadays which is free upgrade to "SUPER," for 30 days in every successful invite of co-teacher. I am able to grab it once and it is worth it!

What I like the least about Quizizz is I think they still do not have that much features. there are only a few variety of activities to choose from. But for me I can still use other software together with Quizizz to make lesson enjoyable.

Samantha Louise
Student in Philippinen
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Teachers Must Use Quizizz!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Quizizz is great because I can give students a quiz easily and in an enjoyable way.

What I like most about Quizizz is the competitive spirit it gives to the students because it shows timely results to the students, indicating their points and their position on the leaderboard.

What I least like about Quizizz is the feedback mechanism because it only flashes briefly when it's done live.

Brian
Math teacher in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Home Run Asynchronous Learning

Kommentare: Outstanding

In class this platform is without peers. It allows you to motivate kid to participate and rewards correct answers. I assigned the when we went remote and it was the assignment most likely to be completed by my students. Can’t imagine teaching without it.

There really is not a con that I have found.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Fantastic, the ease it provides as an educator to create content, is unparalleled. Just as well, it raises the level of engagement in my students, which can be challenging during this digital era of teaching.

I can plan an entire interactive lesson in 30 minutes, as well as assessments for my students. I can survey students and receive feedback immediately. Just as well, the ability to borrow from others' creations is magnificent. The fact that I don't waste time, is unbeatable.

It would be nice if it could link to multiple platforms, similar to how Google Classroom. Also in the lessons, you cannot move slides to rearrange the order. If there were content specific tools (math in my case) to make the questions even more interactive would be great.

Stacey
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of my Favorites

Quizizz is one of my favorite engagement tools! I love how easy it is to get students to log into the quiz even during distance learning. I have used this tool for 3 years and every time I tell my students we are going to do quizizz they cheer. I believe it has helped tremendously with my students learning their multiplication facts as well. Another amazing feature is that you can assign the quiz a homework and students can retake it several times which just gives them more practice at a skill.

The only con I've been able to see is that you cannot name your teams in you are playing in team mode other than that I think Quizizz is an amazing product!