Über Prophet CRM

Avidian wandelt Microsoft Outlook in ein Vertriebspipeline-Management- und Customer-Relationship-Management-Tool für Vertriebsteams um.

Erfahre mehr über Prophet CRM

Bewertungen zu Prophet CRM

3,9
3,9

Prophet CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 137 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Prophet CRM bereits verwendet?

Cherilyn
Cherilyn
Sales Operations Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Prophet as a Sales Tool

Kommentare: What I like best about this product is that it is easy to use, yet more complex depending upon needs. It is easily customized to meet individual business needs and allows us visibility to our entire team with regards to meetings, contacts, opportunities, etc. What I like the best about this vendor is that they are extremely responsive, very helpful and knowledgeable about their product. Their different tiers of service walk you through each element of your issue until completely resolved, which usually has a quick turn around time. They are also really helpful with training and answering all types of questions about their product. I would recommend that anyone evaluating this software should evaluate it fully, by downloading a demo and inputting test information. Itis the only way to see what it is capable of, which is a lot.

This software has many pros, including its integration with Outlook. It is easy to install, and there are lots of training sessions and videos available for use. There is no separate system to log into, it is always open and available, no passwords to get through.

Honestly, there isn't much that I don't like about the product. Sometimes it can have its quirks but the engineers at Avidian are constantly updating the software so that any issues that are encountered are fixed in constant product updates and releases.

Esther
Sales Support in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prophet CRM Review

Kommentare: Because we had a very large contact database, we needed to export over 60,000 contacts. At the first, that proved to be quite time-consuming and almost impossible. After working with the Prophet support team, we were able to get some things fixed and 'tweaked' and finally got it working correctly. It is easy to use now, and I have learned a lot about howing to work with the system.

Ease of importing and exporting contacts when making changes.

That the Company module and the Contact module are separate. It creates double work at times.

Krista
Director of Operations in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool in theory, but doesn't live up to potential

Kommentare: Disappointing! We are currently shopping for a new vendor.

It seems that this platform would be really easy to use for a team that is not super tech-savvy. Given the fact that it is integrated into Outlook, something everyone already knows how to use, it has the possibility of being a highly effective tool, and one that could be integrated into an existing business seamlessly with just a few tweaks to our own normal habits and routines in the ways we utilize Outlook.

Prophet tends to crash my Outlook on a regular basis. Customer support has been dismal at best. We have had promises since day 1 of having an engaged and supportive team working with us to maximize our ability to use the platform but our true experiences have a lot left to be desired.

Haba
Content Manager in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good and easy to use CRM

The integration with Outlook make Prophet CRM a useful tool in our business. It was easy to setup and integrate with our already in use outlook accounts. My team learned to use it very fast due its intuitive design.

I would lie if I say I have Cons for Prophet CRM. Any issue was rapidly resolve with the Support Team with updates.

Yasmine
Managing Broker in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Very Highly Recommend

Kommentare: We have been using Prophet since 2006, and it has definitely helped us track clients and maintain relationships over the years.

Super easy, love that it integrates directly with Outlook.

A couple of reports that I need are not available, but overall it meets all our needs.

Dani
Materials Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, hard to forget

Kommentare: Prophet has dramatically increased our speed to quote & has given us more visibility on what is in the pipeline. The workflow manager has been useful for follow up.

The integration into outlook makes it very easy to use. The customization aspect also allowed us to make it relevant to our niche industry.

Sometimes it crashes when I am inputting information. When this is an issue support is usually quick to help.

Antwort von Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! I'm thrilled to read that by using Prophet your company has become more productive!

Brad
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you use Outlook you can use Prophet

Kommentare: Overall very positive experience. The support has been great. We now have an easy to use CRM that lives in our email client that is always used.

The CRM is an integrated part of Outlook. If you didn't know better, you'd think it is a feature of Outlook.

It's only available on PCs. There are so many possibilities that it can be overwhelming.

Antwort von Avidian Technologies

Thanks for posting a review! I'm happy to read that you find our product helpful and easy to work with :)

Laura
Creative Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, Easy to Manage and Integrated

Kommentare: It lets you get going quickly and creating contacts and opportunities on the first day. We did a few hours of training and problem-solving from Avidian with a shared screen, which helped, but is a bit pricey.

The program is easy to manage and customize to your ever-changing needs. The program is also intuitive, you can mostly figure out how to use, enter and customize without a lot of assistance. It's great that it fully integrates into Outlook, where it can even create Tasks and track emails.

It feels a bit "clunky" and needs some further refinement. The user interface needs a bit more refinement. It has so many customization options and things you can do, but it's hard to unpeel and see every option.

Antwort von Avidian Technologies

I'm glad that you find Prophet CRM useful. Thanks for the review!

Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feels antiquated in both functionality and aesthetics

Avidian Prophet is a CRM software that is installed into your Microsoft Outlook program. If you do not have Microsoft Outlook, you cannot use this software. You also must be running the most recent version of Outlook. Since it runs inside of Outlook, there is no need to open any additional software or browser tabs to use this software. Pricing-wise, as far as CRM systems go, Prophet seems reasonable. Their customer service is also great, as any time I've had an issue, I've received a reply within just a few hours, tops. In addition, it does a great job at allowing our sales team and sales managers to see what clients need attention, and what verticals we should be focusing our efforts on, based on real data collected by Prophet. It uses the connection to your emails as well as 3rd party software (such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc) to analyze client interaction with your marketing efforts.

Prophet requires the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Outlook to run, so there are additional software costs to consider in addition to the costs of Prophet. You must also have the most recent Microsoft Windows operating system. If you are a Mac user, you will either have to run Bootcamp with a copy of Windows, or will have to use software such as Parallels. Again, increasing the cost of using Prophet because so many other programs/things are needed. It also seems to have some performance issues, and seems to lag computers down quite a bit. The software itself is not very easy to use and required quite a bit of training for me to be able to use it, and I had to consult my detailed notes regularly to use the software correctly. Also, it is just plain ugly.

Sun Title
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very User Friendly

Kommentare: Prophet is one of the more user friendly CRMs I have ever dealt with. Customizable and easily accessible without having to open up any additional programs is a huge plus. We use it for tracking our marketing and client service operations and has been working out quite well.

The ability to customize pretty much any field is a definite highlight of this program along with the ability to export into Excel and create spreadsheets with any of the given information within Prophet is a true timesaver.

Since the program is geared towards more the sales efforts within a company, not all of the features are able to be manipulated in a way to pull the built in reporting features.

Maria
NYC Office Administrator in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Serviceable

Kommentare: Not really impressed. Too many views.

This product is set up to integrate with our email and account management system. I find it rather slow to load and navigate, and would prefer to see larger overviews of our entire pipeline on a central screen.

Time to load is very annoying. We have over 1000 clients.

Ray
VP Marketing in Kanada
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prophet CRM

Kommentare: Very good and we should look at putting another employee on the system.

The ability to tie it into my Outlook customers.

The fonts can not be changed and are too small. I had a support person look into the problem, but he couldn't fix it.

Greg
Sales General manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM and most complete, simplistic and priced right.

Kommentare: Best of several CRM programs we tested.

A.ount of data we can input and manipulate and move to Excel reports.

Nothing, it fits all of needs in our industry

Dennis
Sales Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prophet is my daily work best friend

Kommentare: from the beginning, the install all the way to service dept they have been awesome

Ease of use & daily reminders to keep me on track

Cant automatically email numerous emails

Christine
Southeast Territory Sales Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Some technical pieces need improvement

Kommentare: Overall I probably would not recommend the product for a sales team that requires high dials and quick search results.

I like that it communicates well with Outlook ( when the connectivity works)

There are delays in searching up opportunities ( example: when you delete a prior search term, the system has to then pull up the whole book of opps each time. This causes a lag. Same with clicking "save and close" sometimes the button takes up to 25-30 seconds to recognize the mouse.

Hayden
Sales manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

prophet review

Kommentare: Needs to work with apple products in order to be a useful tool for everyone in our company

opportunity manager: helps with organizations and sales reports/forecasts

Does not work with IOS products and the mobile app is honestly horrible. NEEDS TO WORK WITH APPLE PRODUCTS BETTER

Rhett
CEO in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe

We migrated to Prophet about four years ago from ACT

the integration with outlook and the ease of being able to continually and seamlessly keep the database updated is worth iots weight in gold. I used ACT for years and by comparison the analogy of Edison to iphone 6+ is valid for ACT to Prophet.

Technical issues can and do occur from time to time. Its a technical process to resolve these and invariably we need assistance from the help team in Seattle which given the time zones between there and here in Munich can be a little limiting at times

Diane
Customer Service Support in USA
Unternehmensberatung

I use this product everyday for all parts of my job.

I like the ability to have all things connected through P21. We don't have to have separate systems to make PO's or use systems in conjunction with this for all of our needs.

I don't like the warnings for too many screens open. I also don't like that the save and clear buttons are side by side. Many times I have accidentally hit the clear button instead of the save button and have had to redo my work.

Principal & Managing Director in USA
Immobilien

I have used Prophet for approximately 4 years

I like the fact that Prophet works inside of Outlook. I have tried other CRM's that "work with" Outlook and have always found them to be clunky and to not interact with Outlook as well as they claim. I have found the people at Avidian to be very responsive to calls and emails.

no huge problems. There are a few things they could tweak to make Prophet even better.

Terry
Document Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Positive and Prompt Customer Service

The screens are easy to ready and function using tabs that with relatively intuitive purpose. Customer service is prompt, friendly, and followed up with a summary email. The reporting functions are very easy to learn.

Documents saved in records are not searchable. We need to have more data fields within each record which are searchable.

Jon
Director of Sales in USA
Bau

Great integrated product

It is completely integrated into Outlook allowing me to stay in this application and enter all my client tracking information. Plus the ability to add Outlook tasks directly from the user opportunities I am entering is fantastic to remind me of future times to reach back out.

That there is no spell check in the opportunity notes section. This is the main area I track all client notes and a simple change could be made to add an automatic spellcheck feature.

Bryan
Albany Supply manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Great

the software is very helpful and valuable as a sales rep

its a little confusing at first but the videos are helpful

Carl
Versicherung

Nice features.

The ability to send group emails is awesome. Can type one email and it gets personalized to the entire list. Can send a personalize email to larges groups in a matter of minutes.

A little difficult to set up and duplicate contacts are time consuming to remove

Randy
Vice President in USA
Unternehmensberatung

I have been a user for 4 years now and would be lost without it.

It is a comprehensive client management tool. The interface with Microsoft Outlook is seamless and user friendly. The customer service at Avidian has been outstanding.

When you have thousands of clients, it can be a bit slow to load.

Sales Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the money

Kommentare: Too many updates, make use a learning experience every time used.

Works well when updated, relatively intuitive, many updates, excellent CS and training.

More intuitive search function is required, I am always forced into advanced search mode to find contacts and companies in my own DB. Needs to have a contact DB outside my contacts for easier use in sales prospecting. Contact sharing by company of the entire prophet DB.