Über Grab Your Reviews

Agenturen und Unternehmen können Hunderte von Kunden/Standorte in einem Dashboard verwalten. Melde dich für eine kostenlose Testversion an und lege in wenigen Minuten los.

Erfahre mehr über Grab Your Reviews

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Grab Your Reviews bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chintan S.
Chintan S.
CEO in Indien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing experience and great ROI

Kommentare: Overall it was an amazing experience, and I was able to improve user retention.

I really liked the negative feedback capturing. It allows me to work on the feedback before it goes live, and I have improved feedback due to that.

The software is amazing, and I didn't found any cons as such. However, I would suggest adding more widgets to be placed on 3rd party application.

Jason O.
Electrician in UK
Bau, Selbstständig

Fantastic software.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall very pleased with the service. When I was setting up I talked to grab your reviews about a couple things they responded very quickly.

Customers now actually give me reviews that are displayed on my website. My Google rank seams to of improved since using grab you reviews. Im now number two when electrician wokingham is searched. Up from six. Take a look at my site and see for yourself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Im in the UK and the date on the reviews displayed is in US format. Would love to see in UK format.

Antwort von Grab Your Reviews

letztes Jahr

Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback, We are pleased to hear that you are getting the most out of our services and it help's grow your business. We are working on getting the date format issue sorted and will have an update soon for this. Thanks

Milin D.
CEO in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software to increase the Brand Value and Awareness

Kommentare: The product is really nice and easy to use. Also, it helps in giving clear understanding of the business delivery qualities. I would definitely recommend this to others.

The ease of usages, the feature rich application and the dashboards

I dont think and see any cons as of now.

Jeff C.
Creative Director in USA

A solution that works great for my clients

Kommentare: The customer support is great and on top of helping me with any support i need fir my account and my clients accounts. They are open to input and committed to making their product better. I feel like they are a partner with me not just a product I use.

I love that I can easily explain to my clients how to use this software and get them grabbing reviews right away. It's easy to navigate the dashboard and my clients are loving how simple and effective it is.

Any issues I've had they resolved within 24 hours or less so I dont feel that there was anything thT didn't get resolved quickly.

Urszula J.
Owner of small business in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Scandinavian Pantry online shop owner

Kommentare: I'm so very proud of the reviews for my little shop. They help tremendously in getting new customers.

Fantastic. Great software. It actually encourages my customers to leave reviews that can be seen on my website

I like absolutely everything about this software.

Bill A.
owner in UK
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant System

easy to use and effective to send clients to the right places to leave reviews

it worked seamlessly i really didnt find any cons

Antwort von Grab Your Reviews

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Bill, We are pleased to learn that our Review Management System worked flowless for your business.

Manthan M.
Jr. Web Developer in Indien

Great Product

It has made it incredibly easy to show my reviews from various sources on my website

Social sharing need to be good so that anyone can share on his/her social platform.

Rahul T.
Vp in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works great

5 letztes Jahr

It's easy to use, simple. Straightforward interface to manage all reviews from one login

None so far. Been using it for a few months.

Marisol H.
Herbalife in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Grab your reviews

Kommentare: My overall experience with grab your reviews has been great. It hasn't been long since I started using it but so far I like it and will definitely keep using it.

What I mostly liked about this software is that you can track reviews on a lot of multiple review sites such as Google, Yelp and also on Facebook.

To be honest theirs nothing that I disliked about this software. Haven't had no issues so can't say anything negative about it.

Ger C.
Physical Therapy/Personal Trainer in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

XcelR8

It's a great service , promotes the business, easy to manage & customer support is always available if ever a problem arises.

I have nothing bad to say about this software......All positive