Über Swipe Pages

Create & publish instant loading, fully responsive Google AMP landing pages. Increase ad conversions and get more leads & sales.

Erfahre mehr über Swipe Pages

I also like how they always do qualitative research to improve their software for the end users. And their customer service is top-notch.

Difficulty using naked domains. It took me some time to figure out, how to do it.

Bewertungen zu Swipe Pages

4,9

Swipe Pages hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swipe Pages bereits verwendet?

Kaan A.
Kaan A.
Director in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very capable but yet affordable landing page builder + AMP pages!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy. One of the best tools in my marketing stack for sure. The good news they are just starting. I'm confident they will become the best landing page builder.

Easy A&B test (more than 2 variants are possible) AMP landing page option (Very rare and competition is very expensive compared to Swipe pages) Built-in multi step forms Good number of modules(widgets) you can add to your page Ability to count link clicks (based on your choice) as conversion Analytics dashboard for each landing page Easy script installation (tag manager , google maps api etc) Zapier – Integromat integrations are already there PLUS webhooks! There is a ecommerce functionality that I haven’t tried.

Some modules (widgets) are not very well designed but I’m sure this will be sorted very quickly. Once a form is submitted the user can be redirected to a separate URL (thank you page) but ideally this URL should carry on the information collected with the form with the form. Currently you can only redirect to a plain URL. Table module is not mobile friendly.

Barry R.
Founder in UK

Create super-fast landing pages, super fast!

Kommentare: Overall, I think Swipe Pages to be an easy-to-use application with a lot of user-friendly yet technologically advanced features. Most landing builders at this price point do not offer AMP landing pages. It is showing a lot of promise moving forward and I am happy with it so far.

The platform is easy to use and fast. Most of the components are very similar to Elementor webpage design so if you're familiar with Elementor, designing pages is a breeze. I also like the fact that they provide lightning-fast AMP landing pages, they offer custom domains, and that you can optimize your pages for SEO as well as track your analytics. The new mobile slides feature is brilliant and although I haven't tried it in any campaign so far, I suspect it will be great for mobile-specific landing pages that require users to be focused on the content and take action imedeately.

They need to work on more integrations although they work with most big players like Hubspot, Constant Contact, Zoho, Mailchimp, etc. You can do quite a bit with Zapier and Integromat. There are some minor bugs that crop up, especially with setting up pricing tables. It would be great if they have a full-funnel type offering for example - upsells, order-bumps, etc. right out of the box.

Sergio A.
Sergio A.
Funnel Hacker | E-commerce Specialist in Libanon

An Underrated Landing Page Builder

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

You can sign up for their free trial without a CC; I bought the lifetime license from AppSumo for less than 100$, where I can host up to 5 landing pages and connect three custom domains, which is amazing! Their features are endless; you can choose from ready-made 40+ high converting templates for almost any niche and customize them so that they will be tailored to your brand. Easy drag and drop builder!

They do not offer the option to embed a 1-click upsell, downsell, or cross-sell to your landing page, which I humbly believe is key when it comes to optimizing your funnel. They do not offer enough tutorials and walkthroughs for their different functions and features.

President in USA

Could Be Better!

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They are terrible! The pros DO NOT outweigh the CONS!

It's dedicated to landing pages and at least has some integrations on standard pages.

There AMP pages have no use. You can't track anything, they have no heatmaps, the most they could tell you is if someone submitted a lead form, they don't allow you to track phone numbers in anyway so you're true analytics are always screwed up, if you offer suggestions that all the other major page builders have there response is "if everyone requests it we'll think about adding it", and customer service takes an entire day or more to respond even if you message them immediately after they respond and what's worst they'll see the message and still won't respond. Honestly there bad and are only good if you need a really cheap option or just starting out.

Kymberlee M.
Coach in UK

Beautiful Landing Pages in Minutes

Kommentare: My overall experience with Swipe Pages has been incredible. I originally had some trouble connecting my domains, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from the team was wonderfully communicative and helped me get everything set up quickly and easily.

I love how easy this software is to use and that it integrates with my three other primary software systems; it's a no-brainer!

Maybe it would be nice to have more templates, but honestly, that's nit-picking. It does everything I need it to do and more!

Charlie T.
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fantastic page builder with a multitude of modules and templates

Kommentare: Swipe Pages has made it easy for me to create brilliant landing pages, fast. Their pre-made templates are great, but what's even better is the ability to make your own templates. Not only this, but global blocks that can be edited once and changes applied across multiple pages. I've used support a couple of times, and they have been friendly and helpful. Pooja just kindly turned on dynamic text replacement for me.

Swipe Pages is constantly coming out with new features. Recently, ecommerce and Swipe Genie—an AI headline generator. I love how easy Swipe Pages makes it to build landing pages. They have a variety of prebuilt templates across a variety of industries. My favourite feature has to be Dynamic Text Replacement. The ability to dynamically change words/phrases on a page with URL parameters. (Ask support to turn this on for you.)

I've been thinking for a couple of minutes and I honestly can't think of anything that I'm unhappy with.

Neal T.
Neal T.
Founder/Coach in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Best in Class for Quality and Value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is PHENOMENAL. If you're looking for a Leadpages or Unbounce alternative (or of the other major landing page platforms), look no further. Swipe Pages is out of this world. Don't hesitate. Sign up YESTERDAY. Can you tell I love this app?

The overall features and ease of use, unlimited subdomains (which is super helpful for my work), and the unbelievable number of options and customizability. Also, it's REALLY FAST. Saving and publishing pages in just a few seconds. Can't beat that. And the price is unreal. One payment for a lifetime package? FIRE EMOJI.

The only feature that isn't currently available that I've come across so far is the ability to make an IMAGE clickable into a Pop-Up. But that's the only thing I can think of, and it may even already be in the pipeline for all I know.

Oliver B.
Oliver B.
CEO in Deutschland

In love with the Software (It is almost like Instapage)

Kommentare: For a new Software is the experience very good and there are at the start. I would recommend it to everyone

Good Interface, easy to learn and wonderful templates. The pages load super fast no matter where in the world you are. The interface is also lighting fast. Zapier and Stripe connection. The analytics options are very good and the analytics from Swipe Pages is also very good

Cookie Banner would be very nice, you can't move pages to another Workspace if you need this (Only if you don't konw this, it is a Problem)

Prashanth B.
Prashanth B.
COO in Indien

Great product

Kommentare: Very good impact on my business with convincing designs to boot

Simple UI, easy creation, all necessary functionalities. Almost zero coding knowledge required.

At times, some UI elements are cumbersome to handle, but the same functionalities can be accomplished in other ways.

Christopher G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Incredible, "Under the Radar Page Builder App!" People Should Consider Now!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Deploy pro level pages very quickly!

You would be hard pressed to find a better solution for the money. So many benefits to new users and experienced users alike and very fast loading pages is a benefit. I love this app an know its only going to get better over time

Not much. Pop up module could use some work on positioning on a page. Also side panel there is no scrol bar on higher res screens so I need to tab with keyboard

Arun sarathy P.
Arun sarathy P.
Content Creator in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Seamless and fast loading pages

Kommentare: This has been a game changer for me, for sure and I cannot think moving to any other landing page builder. The only worry is I am yet to utilize its fullest potential - since my business is still small. That being said, I am fully confident that I'm ready for more, thanks to SwipePages, when my business scales.

First thing that I found when I started using SwipePages is its fast! Very fast - while loading the langing pages. I created landing pages using Swipe Pages to collect leads through my YouTube video descriptions. These are still gaining traction and people signup day in and day out. The key to online content success (in terms of earning for sustainability) is to automate things we do. With Swipe Pages it has become quite easy for me to automate my list building without spending much.

The initial setup time took a bit for me. But that could be just me. As with any new tool, I struggled to get used to it. Not that SwipePages had its onboarding process clumsy or anything, but I thought the setup process could be more intuitive. Integrations - I have activated Encharge integrations, and of course webhooks. Overall 13 to 14 integrations but I think we could have more options there as well.

Helmut W.
CEO in Deutschland

Willing to compromise? This is your choice!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We create our own marketing, service and landing pages with swipe pages and also for our customers

- Simple to understanding Builder (most features are still known by other builders) - You see the result very exactly while building - Amazing Speed of Builder AND of the pages (AMP and non AMP!) - Very good support - good response time - a very very nice road map for features that will come in the next future - good to organice various projects (own and customers) with subaccounts for employees and customers - easy to use customer domains

- some page builder features are missing that i know from other builders but if you are creative an willing to compromise it is no big deal and you will find a alternative that maybe looks different but works the same (looking on the only truth conversion) - a few more integration options would be nice

Kaushal S.
Kaushal S.
Founder in Indien

Awesome Landing Page Builder

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great experience using this software. It's easy and intuitive to use this landing page. The great page speed score has helped us get more conversion for our clients. We were looking for an easy SAAS platform to create landing pages for our clients without the need to use WordPress. With Dynamic Text Replacement, A/B server side testing , CDN, Native Stripe Integration this became an easy choice for implementation.

+It's pretty easy to create AMP compatible fast loading Landing Pages with Swipe Pages. It's so easy to create pages with GTmetrix scoores of 95+ using SwipePages without sweating. Using AMP allows the landing page to load faster than ever and definitely helps in improving our conversion when used with Facebook Ads, Google ads etc There are more than 40 templates readily available in swipe pages that can be used as base to create landing page of your liking. Moreover there are more than 60 additional content blocks available to enhance your landing page further. You can easily add your own custom html. It has dynamic text We can use dynamic text replacement to customize our landing page and map it to Google Search Query - something like Best Landing Page in (City) Native Integration with Stripe payment gateway and Paypal soon is an awesome feature for people planning to use landing page to sell their products directly. There are integrations available with various CRM, and Email Marketing Provides ESP like Moosend, Sendfox , Mailchimp, Zoho, Hubspot, Campaign Monitor, Constanct Contact, Aweber, Campaign Monitor , Convertkit and more It has integration with Zapier, Integromat as well. With webhooks introduction, it is now possible to connect various apps to transfer leads from Swipe Page forms to plethora of apps. It allows server side A/B testing. So it can be used to test various version of landing pages initially to understand which copy/ variant works and co

They don't have popups , notifications bars right now. It doesn't have Global Blocks option for header , footer. There is less flexibility for header section. Currently no folder organization. So in case you create multiple pages on multiple domains - no way to organize them No option to Save Modules / Sections and reuse later. ( It is promised will come soon - but as of now this is important for some especially me - and its missing ) Few content blocks like Footer Doesn't have export to html option right now.

Sai vivek R.
Sai vivek R.
Digital Marketing Consultant in Indien

Easily The Best "Conversion Focused" Landing Page Builder In The Market

5 letztes Jahr

1. Speed is insane. I have seen landing page FCP under 800ms 2. Server-Side A/B testing 3. AMP-compatible landing pages. 4. Integrate with zapier and some of the marketing tools. 5. Easy Drag and drop landing page builder. 6. Great founder and product roadmap 7. Support is great.

Sometimes the product goes down without notice.

Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Designer Developer Educator in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for web design business

5 letztes Jahr

The fact that I did not have to spend hours on "how to" documentation to get started was a MAJOR plus. It is so easy to use and to figure out as you go. I was able to build landing pages in a matter of hours instead of days. Since this platform focuses on building landing pages, it compliments other website builders very well. My clients love using Swipe Pages for their landing pages and Wix for their main website. I, myself, have started recreating several single-page or low-page websites completely on Swipe Pages. Work is so much faster with their responsive drag and drop builder.

Perhaps my least favorite aspect would be ---- well. Now i've spent over 5 minutes thinking of the answer to this questions so it makes me believe there really isn't anything that stands out as a 'least favorite' of this product! Oh, wait! I know! I would love to be able to create and build a template for clients on my account and then transfer over to another account. I does not necessarily have to be "download" and "upload". A simple transfer assignment would would well. I would also love to see a feature that allows us to be added as Users or Contributors to other accounts without needing to sign up for a new Swipe account with a new email to accept the invitation.

R manoj A.
Product Manager in Indien

Modern Website Builder for every Entrepreneur for all his needs

Kommentare: I was searching for a website builder to build my personal website and also for building side products but most tools where difficult to learn and didn't have templates and lack of customising options but Swipe pages is a Easy to use very simple tool that no-coders can easily adapt. Best No-code tool for Marketers and Entrepreneurs

The things I like the most about Swipe Pages are 1) Drag and Drop Website builder with more than 30 prebuilt templates that makes my works very easier. 2) AMP Powered web pages.Most of the website builders do not provide AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) and this gives a upper-hand for Swipe Pages as AMP pages load faster and are recommended by google and there are chances that will increase your SEO score. 3)It helps me to run A/B testing in just a click and I don't have to write a single line of code 4) Swipe pages enables me to easily connect with Integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier and many other popular Integrations 4) Offers the best Hosting and also gives an option for me to add my Domain name

Overall Swipe pages is really awesome 1) Drag and Drop builder can be made user friendly 2) Can provide some inbuilt onboarding tutorials and templated for data collection using forms in swipe pages 3) More Templates can be added in different categories like Portfolio website, Course Launch website etc.

Suman S.
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Best and the Shockingly afforable alternative to Clickfunnel and Instapage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The most significant benefit I got that I delinked my marketing campaign dependency with the software development team and can manage everything on my own right from creating a lead page, adding a price button, and receiving payment.

The Swipepages is super flexible and ZERO coding landing page solution with tons of features especially for non-programmers so that you can focus on lead generation and not waste time in landing page creation. I found the following as the best functionalities: 1. No-touch integration with Stripe so you can sell directly from the landing page. No need to create your website and route the user to the checkout page of your website. 2. Tons of templates to jump start. 3. User interface of the application is super easy with natural layouts. 4. Nakes Domains - I had a few unused domains and I realized that I do not need to host it. Create the landing page, added a record in DNS, and then added that in Swipepages. That's it. 5. No worry about hosting and maintenance. 6. I tested the speed of loading of pages and it is ultra-fast. 7. Integration with Mailchimp, Zoho, Hubspot, Zapier, and many more. I believe that this product can give serious competition to Clickfunnel and Instapages and is really geared towards business owners of all sizes. I highly recommend the tool.

For the purpose of landing pages, I could not find any point where I need to regret. I would recommend Swipepages to anyone who is not a programmer, does not know technology, hosting etc., and wants to create a professional landing page and does not want to hire a webpage developer!"

Robert C.

Easy To Use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I feel like we found an all in one tool with great support! I was looking for a landing page tool with all the features I wanted for our agency to help our clients.

The landing page editor is easy to use and I like that you can invite a team member to their specific client account only and it has different user levels, so we really think this is a great feature.

I think adding video tutorials will be a big help to new users

Jared K.
Co-Founder in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swipe Pages is a fantastic landing page platform. Period.

5 letztes Jahr

The simplicity of the platform is one of the things that I find to be the most impactful. It's straightforward and anything that could make it seem complicated is removed. The builder is simple, powerful and seamless. Connecting domains, integrating with other tools and the analytics are all very easy to operate.

One thing that would be great to see is more templates to work from. There is a good base to start with, but as the client and personal needs evolve, it would be great to have more to draw from.

Josh B.
Founder/CEO in Niederlande
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect Solution For Our Business!

Kommentare: Excellent! Their team is fast, well-informed, and incredibly effective.

The simplicity and ease of use of Swipe Pages allow my team to focus on servicing our clients and developing our business without having to worry about coding and the other headaches that come with working on and developing such a website. We can even A/B test updates ourselves which allows us to be more hands-on with our site rather than relying heavily on developers.

It was rather difficult to set up through tracking properly, though this has a lot to do with how complex our setup was with Swipe and SamCart given that our SamCart checkout is a subdomain.

David L.
Founder in Niederlande

THE best alternative for Unbounce, Leadpages,...

Kommentare: I'm using Swipepages for creating opt-in pages for my agency and my clients. The simple organization of subaccounts makes handling clients accounts and assets a piece of cake. I've tried a lot of page builders in the past and Swipepages is my favorite - and they haven't even started.

Started using Swipepages during the free beta phase, was already convinced then. They have so many features that other page builders either lack or take twice the monthly fee for. Like true customization for mobile or dynamic text replacement. Besides that, the support is outstanding - they fulfilled all my requests quickly even if it wasn't part of their current feature set.

Since Swipepages is still in its early stages, of course some features are missing - e.g. duplicating landing pages throughout subaccounts or building funnel-style sequences. However, telling from the quality of their support and their eagerness to build a great product I'm sure soon Swipepages will be the go-to landing page builder.

Matt R.
Digital Marketing in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful, easy to use landing page builder

The editor is powerful and has a Webflow-like feel to it It has all the functionality needed to create fast, beautiful landing pages The templates are actually very appealing, unlike a lot of builders on the market.

More integrations needed Scrolling effect when button click needed

David S.
President/CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite pieces of design software.

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent. There is a huge time zone difference is I am based in the United States eastern time zone. But their customer support is the best that I've ever seen. They will get back to you with an answer, usually within 24 hours. THEY GAVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION whenever I had an issue or didn't understand how something was working. They also have great tutorial videos and complete documentation, and just about every aspect of their platform. I can't say enough good things about my experience with this company and its product.

The software performs as expected. The UI it's clearly laid out and easy to navigate. When I tell my colleagues I created the website, they're genuinely surprised. I am not a webmaster, but I can now create compelling websites on my own.

I don't have any cons. Of course, one could always use more templates to select from, but they are adding new ones from time to time. But there's plenty to get you started with, or at least thought starters for you.

Mark H.
Mark H.
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Landing With Swipe Pages!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Swipe Pages allow us to make beautiful looking landing pages in just a few hours. If you have a wireframe on a piece of paper and your content available, you will likely be able to have your landing page ready within the hour.
Setting up custom (sub) domain(s) is a breeze.

Swipe Pages is a landing page builder on steroids. It uses AMP technology, Accelerated Mobile Pages, and best way to describe this is, it is insanely fast! What is similarly fast is Swipe Pages support. A+ Really stellar and certainly not a given these days...

There is always room for improvement with any piece of software. Swipe Pages is no exception to the rule. Yet I can't say that there are any "cons". Maybe an easier way to embed video? But I know the Swipe Pages team is already looking into that. Some more (video) tutorials would be nice for people who never worked with page builders or content management systems before. I have no doubt these will added to the Swipe Pages help documentation shortly.

Mike I.
Owner in Kanada
Musik, Selbstständig

So Easy & Powerful to Use

5 letztes Jahr

I love how easy it is to build websites on this. I've tried other page builders and they all felt limited. SwipePages has tons of customization so you can build your pages exactly as you want them to look.

I wish they had better countdown features such as redirecting to another page when the countdown expires.