Seamless.AI Erfahrungen

Über Seamless.AI

Get Direct Access to B2B Decision Makers. Shorten your list building, shorten your sales cycle, and increase accuracy in prospecting!

Erfahre mehr über Seamless.AI

Specific teams within our organization have been using the free version of Seamless for some time - for a free service, it's unbeatable.

Then lied again and said he could move around the numbers.

Bewertungen zu Seamless.AI

3,7
3,9
3,7

Seamless.AI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Seamless.AI bereits verwendet?

Social Media Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy tool for list building

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Partnerships in Dominikanische Republik

Easy tool for list building

Kommentare: Seamless is easy to use and the best tool to look for contact info from the website.

Seamless is easy to use, and the integrations work well.

Seamless changed their policy while under contract and I have to do leads one at a time, I can no longer upload a list without purchasing another level of service.

Founder in USA

Great tool, very poor customer service

Kommentare: The tool itself is quite good, even if it does have some accuracy issues when it comes to its data. I will admit its not the same tool as zoominfo, and so its unfair to compare the two, so for what it is it works really really well. My biggest gripe is the customer service. I have five licenses right now, and I would imagine that for someone spending a fair bit of money with the company, that I would have a customer success manager reaching out occasionally to make sure everything is going well with the platform. I never have that, even after 2 years as a client. In fact, I sent an email to seamless just last week about that very subject, and of course I get no response which is par for the course it seems. I've heard similar stories from the recruiters in my community as well. I get the strong oppression that they care more about client acquisition than client retention, and when they get you as a client they pretty much forget about you as long as you're on recurring billing. I think if they improve their customer service significantly, they'll have an unbeatable tool. As it stands right now, I'd say it's a great tool with poor customer service and support, which is why I've stopped recommending it in my training programs.

I would say the biggest strength to seamless is going to be the speed at which you could build list off of LinkedIn. The tool is super fast, and that's a huge help when you're scraping big list.

Do you provide some context to this answer, I use seamless for two of my companies - The Kineta Group (a recruitment firm) as well as The Digital Headhunter (a training company for search firms). I also run a Facebook group of about 10,000+ recruiters (the Headhunter & Executive Recruiter Community)where we frequently recommend tools to the recruiter community. I say this because it seems the accuracy of the data has been a bit off as of late, and I'm hearing that not only within my organization but also from comments and posts from others within the recruiter community that I run. Now that said, I'm under no illusion that a tool as fast as seamless is going to be as accurate as some of the tools out there (like Zoominfo and Chatterworks which I also use), but it does seem to be a common theme as of late.

Jeff
CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Appears good at first glance... the reality 10 months in is very different...

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Beware of Seamless.AI for getting leads - their offering appears to be very attractive for getting 1,000 leads /day, but they force you into a 1 year agreement and the quality of leads is SO POOR that I lost 2 salespeople from it... more below... They suggest filtering leads with "AI Rating" (this is how they determine the likelihood that it's a good quality email) of 50% or higher. After getting 15-20% bounce rates, I set it at 70% - still huge bounce rates -> I'm sure it damaged my domain's "reputation". The phone number qualities were so bad that I had 2 different salespeople calling Seamless numbers and they were consistently the wrong numbers. To the point where they both, individually told me "Jeff, I'm not spending anymore of my time calling Seamless leads. It's a waste of my time" I'm still stuck in 2 more months of a 1 year contract. They don't let you out. I'm 10 months in, no ROI, losing $200 USD /month, with 102,000 leads, but they're largely useless because I have no way of determining which of those 102,000 are quality or not, since so much are garbage. Conversely, I signed up with Apollo.io and as part of their free trial, I was able to get 100-200 leads, send email campaigns, and actually initiated several partnerships with a low bounce rate. Ironically, the process with Apollo was actually "seamless", The above doesn't even account for the hours I spent extracting leads in Seamless, which is completely wasted time. Just cautionary.

At first, I liked the fact that I could get so many leads in a relatively easy way.

The quality of the leads are so bad I was getting 15-20% bounce rates on the emails, even when setting the filtering setting higher than their recommendations. The quality of the phone numbers were so bad that I lost 2 salesperson who refused to continue calling Seamless leads because it was consistently the wrong number or the wrong person. They get you into a 1 year contract and refuse to cancel it even if they provide no value.

Freddy
VP of Business Development in USA

Increase your productivity with Seamless.AI

Kommentare: Overall, we have seen a significant increase in our delivery rate in our email marketing and a higher appointment rate as well. It has also allowed us to "clean" our CRM, which in turn has improved our engagement score and our data validity.

With Seamless.AI, I can search for industry specific contacts in my geographical footprint. By using the "Social" search, I can connect to prospects directly on LinkedIn as well as find multiple touch points in each company. We utilize Zapier to connect our CRM to Seamless.AI so all of the information we need gets automatically uploaded.

The types of industry could encompass a wider range.

Samuel
Director of Channel Sales in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless AI - Review

Kommentare: I do feel I was overpromised results which makes sense based on their marketing materials, but it does perform the basic functions I need it to, and we get good numbers off LinkedIn. We basically only use it to pull numbers off LinkedIn and it is great for that, so lists are super clean.

That you can easily get phone numbers off of Saved Linkedin Lists.

You can only get 25 at a time. You can't easily pull huge lists.

Steve
Steve
Growth Manager in USA

Seamless is fantastic for SDR's

Kommentare: On a team of Sales Development Representatives, we are searching for the best clients to work with and for contacts at those companies that make marketing budget decisions or influence those. While LinkedIn is the best place to search for those contacts, Seamless makes it incredibly easy to locate their contact info and get it properly imported into Salesforce.

Seamless makes the process of finding a leads contact info and entering it into our CRM (Salesforce) as easy as two clicks. And you can bulk-import an entire list (from a saved search in LinkedIn Sales Nav for example), or just select one person at a time.

Sometimes (very seldom) emails are not found or are not correct. But they are more correct and in there more often than any other product of its type I've used (hunter.io, Rocket Reach, etc).

Kirin
Kirin
Talent Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Lead Generation Software

Love the chrome extension, always updating, user-friendly, multiple ways to search

Doesn't connect to my CRM Exporting Data can be tricky The lists area could use some inprovement

Ed
Business Performance Advisor in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless is a must have for prospecting

Kommentare: I would not like a day without Seamless. Thankfully there haven't been any situations that I haven't had access to the system.

How quickly I can find the right people using Linkedin, get them into my database Hubspot and get them into a prospecting cadence.

Phone numbers are not reliable. There have been many instances where the company phone number was incorrect. Contact phone is never reliable.

Executive Manager - Sales in Indien

A Good contact database tool

Kommentare: Because of the cost of the tool and the validity of the contacts found in the tool, I have mixed feelings about seamless.ai. In order to compete in the future, they will need to add more and more features.

It's simple to locate the prospect's contact information. Its seamless integration with the sales navigator has made it simple to locate the contact information (email and phone numbers) for the vast majority of sales navigator contacts. It also includes information on the company's technology, location, description, news, and signals, as well as contact information.

Emails from seamless have a high bounce rate, and direct dials are hard to come by. It's very expensive when compared to other database competitors.

Marketing Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for finding contact details

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Seamless.AI is a crucial tool in our lead generation efforts. It does all the heavy lifting in finding contact data so we can launch our campaigns sooner.

Seamless.AI saves us time from having to search for contacts information one by one. Through their centralized platform, we're able to import and export large contact searches with all the data we're looking for.

It would be an extra time saver if Seamless.AI is able to verify if the information it pulls is accurate. We typically spend time combing the data to ensure it is correct.

Joseph
Account Executive in USA
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I wish I knew about Seamless sooner

Seamless AI is the greatest list creation tool I have ever used. Since using seamless AI I have increased the amount of accounts added in my name from 37 accounts daily to 89 using seamless. Fully integrates with Linkedin or can go directly to the company website and have Seamless in your extension. Pulling your contacts is a breeze and can now customize your own reports to get exactly the fields you need. If you are in sales and need to create your own lists, Seamless AI is an absolute must.

After 14 months of use I can say confidently there is nothing about their product I do not like.

James
Director of Sales in Island

Intelligent Lead-Generation Investment for Success

Kommentare: I've yet to fine one thing about this platform - software that I don't like. Which is a huge compliment coming from me. I've not had one single need to reach out to tech support yet which is pretty shocking. The only limits to functionality so far as I can see - appear to be the experience and self-training of the user. Each day as I log on in the morning, learn more and become more adept at the functionality... I wonder how I ever sold B2B without such an amazing tool.

instant search, more flexibility, ability to drill down, being in the driver seat, better accuracy, freshness

I've yet to fine one thing about this platform - software that I don't like. Which is a huge compliment coming from me. I've not had one single need to reach out to tech support yet which is pretty shocking. The only limits to functionality so far as I can see - appear to be the experience and self-training of the user. Each day as I log on in the morning, learn more, and become more adept at the functionality... I wonder how I ever sold B2B without such an amazing tool.

Erik
Senior Executive Officer in USA

Raving fan of Seamless.AI

Kommentare: Seen major improvements to our business development department's ability to have real conversations and drive sales as a result of having the right contacts.

Love the ease of use and the simplicity by which I am able to find the right contacts and add them directly to my CRM. Always leave Seamless.AI with utmost satisfaction. I am a raving fan!!

I think sometimes there are contacts whose information is not accurate. I do believe that this will always be the case as some people just like to stay hidden.

Ian
Marketing and Sales Coordinator in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless.ai Seems Seamless

Kommentare: In years past, we have had difficulty finding the correct emails to contact new leads. We would do mail-merges and campaigns introducing ourselves and receive many bounce-backs. With seamless.ai we have been able to find a large percentage of accurate email addresses. Also, seamless.ai informs us when the email they are providing is not valid - so we do not waste our time.

I really like the integration Seamless has with Sales Navigator/LinkedIn and I am looking forward to integrating with Zoho when I have the opportunity. The software is easy to use with many different filtering functions for lead researching.

For our purposes I feel it would be better if seamless identified Valid and Accept All email addresses as different categories.

Moshe
Director DiversityAI Sales and Business Development in Israel

Find almost any contact anywhere contacts can be found

Kommentare: I need contact information to solve the problem of how to reach someone. Seamless invariably has it, aside from mobile numbers.

It's very wide, meaning that almost everyone that I look for seems to be in there, with up-to-date contact information. I search throughout the US, but also most other English-speaking countries and English-speaking people with the titles I am looking for.

In LinkedIn, when searching for contact info, the software opens a new window before displaying the information. Other products I use or have used open a window within a window, without having to wait for a new page to load. Also, Seamless is not big on mobile numbers, which means I need to run other products concurrently.

Ed
CVO in USA

Excellent resource to target companies and contacts for lead generation

Kommentare: Experience has been great

Easy to use and great combination using Linkedin to target your Ideal Client Profile for account based sales

The search results are not always 100% complete

Executive Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for?

Kommentare: Wish we never signed up with them. I use the free version of Zoominfo and it's a lot more accurate and quick for individual searches. Looking into ZoomInfo license, but it's very expensive.

Fairly easy to use and navigate for basic searches.

Where do I begin? If you need help or assistance from Seamless you must send an email - there is no customer service phone number. Once we signed up our account rep went MIA and never returned phone calls or messages. To learn how to use the software you are directed to a webinar that seems to be produced every few days. There is no one to contact for individual training for specific needs. The one thing that I found to be the worst is the breakdown of leads by location - for us it's specifically NY - they are missing many counties in their parameters. If I want to search for leads on Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk) counties, there is no way to filter them out. When I emailed Seamless they agreed that was not available but did not offer any other reconciliation or promise to update the software. The searches often take a long time to process and you can only search 10 at a time. Very time consuming and frustrating when you're looking to put together a prospect list. You can also not search by SIC or NAICS codes.

Dwayne
BDM-Cloud Services in USA

Seamless AI - a Real Show Stopper

Kommentare: I have had a couple of hiccups but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked me right through getting it fixed so I could be on my way. He is always a call away.

Seamless AI has helped me and two of the companies, I have worked for, to get information on prospects, prospect companies, and even other companies related by industry or location. I have and still do enjoy working with the staff at Seamless AI. They are great and very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best when it comes to wanting his customers to see immediate success using the Seamless tool.

Ease of use, ease to deploy, and just about everything about it.

Ben
CEO & Founder in USA

If you like wasting money, get seamless. 🗑

Kommentare: Terrible, signed a year contract, they lock you in and you have to give 60 days notice or they re-up you again. So you can’t get out. They also lie and frequently make changes to their TOS and are shady when they sell it to you. They make promises they don’t intend to keep and when you bring up the issues they treat you like garbage. One support rep named [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular. My recommendation is to STAY AWAY!
Off to leave more reviews. Already found several alternatives that I’ll be switching too. Biggest issue, in an entire year not one of their leads worked, it’s bogus bad OLD data. Not one response! Other platforms I’ve used have yielded far better results and actually leads and sales. Seamless Ai is a scam company. Plain and simple.

I liked that it integrated with LinkedIn, but once it got my LinkedIn account flagged for using automation. So be careful. They also have super shady “bait and switch” sales tactics. They promise you one thing then switch on you after you sign up by “updating their terms of service” and removing language. I could definitely sue them if I want to. They sold me an Unlimited plan and then throttled my account. Max you can research per day is 2,000 contacts then the software locks up. It’s now way less now.

Shady and arrogant sales & support staff. They lied right to my face and told me it’s unlimited, that I have no throttles and they lied. It’s now throttled and they quickly updated their TOS to reflect that when I brought the issue up several times. They don’t listen to Terri customers and I’ve been in the marketing game for over 25 years. Trust me when I say this, stay away… I’ll be making sure everyone knows my experience as well and warn everyone what they do.

Katrina
Founder in USA

This has been super usedful and allows me to get a lot done in a short amount of time.

Kommentare: Great experience, and very useful tool. with all the movement in the market lately, I was very impressed with how up to date the info was as i see contacts moving within my industry.

I need to look for a particular contact type in particulart industry and this helps me segment very easlly and create valuable lists.

I think it is fantasic for the cost, only thing i miss is Intent data, but that is so much more expensive. I stuck with this.

Dastin
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

rice, Quality, and Everything you need for a Start-UP

Kommentare: It was the only platform that offered a functional lead generation platform with unlimited leads.

Often in life you get what you pay for. But what happens when a market is extremely price inflated and you have a great business model? You get Seamless.AI. There is range of product configurations ranging from that of a single-user to enterprise level. All of which are competitively priced. Seamless.AI has over 7 million leads in their database fully searchable by name, keywords, company, title, and many more. The integration between Seamless.AI and CRM systems such as Zapier, Salesforce, and Hubspot is customizable and simple to use.

It can become time consuming cyphering through results.

Troy
Director of Sales & Client Success in USA

Robust contacts and seamless intergation with Salesforce

Kommentare: Very positive--one of the best lead gen capture products our team has found!

It is very easy to find contacts via other platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and then to import them into a Salesforce database with a single click. In addition, the contacts are generally very up to date and are vetted for accuracy prior to being provided.

Sometimes contact information is outdated or incorrect. In these cases, there aren't really any remedies to the issue than to try to find the accurate information on another platform.

Stan
Stan
President in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Using Seamless.ai did not get the results I wanted.

Kommentare: OK but not what I expected it to be. Their level of arrogance is much too high.

It provides email addresses and phone numbers for people.

Their billing support is terrible. They have a one-year contract and you have to give them 60 days notice to cancel. But they don't notify you 60 days ahead of time to tell you that. And then when you ask what you have to do to cancel, they actually wrote that they take 2-3 days to get back to anyone who wants to cancel or even ask about cancelling. It is a level of arrogance I did not expect.

Simone
BPA in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It has saved me time and I couldn't do my job without it

Kommentare: My experience has been great and I always receive help whenever I need it from the Team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was extremely helpful when he initiated this process with Insperity BPA's.

The features that I like most if that I can retrieve my prospects from Sales Navigator and I am able to export directly to Seamless. I am able to get information in a consolidated manner and pertinent details necessary to dive deep into the prospect's ecosystem and become more familiar with the opportunity.

Sometimes the toolbar extension does not appear on my toolbar and I have to reinstall it. It may not be a seamless problem but a system problem.

Account Executive in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What a time saver.....

Kommentare: I first used Seamless based on referrals from two other colleagues. I used a free trial and found it super helpful. Recently I joined a new sales team and the company has a paid account. I the solution is super helpful and saves me time finding the phone numbers of contacts. Only since joining the new company have I used Seamless for finding contacts as well. Previously I knew who I was contacting.

I like that I can get accurate cell phones of c-level, and vp-level executives.

Seamless is great at getting the names and phone numbers & emails of executives in larger organizations. Smaller companies are more difficult to find contacts.