Filtern nach:

Über Seamless.AI

Get Direct Access to B2B Decision Makers. Shorten your list building, shorten your sales cycle, and increase accuracy in prospecting!

Erfahre mehr über Seamless.AI

Steve G.
Steve G.
Growth Manager in USA

Seamless is fantastic for SDR's

Kommentare: On a team of Sales Development Representatives, we are searching for the best clients to work with and for contacts at those companies that make marketing budget decisions or influence those. While LinkedIn is the best place to search for those contacts, Seamless makes it incredibly easy to locate their contact info and get it properly imported into Salesforce.

Seamless makes the process of finding a leads contact info and entering it into our CRM (Salesforce) as easy as two clicks. And you can bulk-import an entire list (from a saved search in LinkedIn Sales Nav for example), or just select one person at a time.

Sometimes (very seldom) emails are not found or are not correct. But they are more correct and in there more often than any other product of its type I've used (hunter.io, Rocket Reach, etc).

David P.
Founder in USA

Great tool, very poor customer service

Kommentare: The tool itself is quite good, even if it does have some accuracy issues when it comes to its data. I will admit its not the same tool as zoominfo, and so its unfair to compare the two, so for what it is it works really really well. My biggest gripe is the customer service. I have five licenses right now, and I would imagine that for someone spending a fair bit of money with the company, that I would have a customer success manager reaching out occasionally to make sure everything is going well with the platform. I never have that, even after 2 years as a client. In fact, I sent an email to seamless just last week about that very subject, and of course I get no response which is par for the course it seems. I've heard similar stories from the recruiters in my community as well. I get the strong oppression that they care more about client acquisition than client retention, and when they get you as a client they pretty much forget about you as long as you're on recurring billing. I think if they improve their customer service significantly, they'll have an unbeatable tool. As it stands right now, I'd say it's a great tool with poor customer service and support, which is why I've stopped recommending it in my training programs.

I would say the biggest strength to seamless is going to be the speed at which you could build list off of LinkedIn. The tool is super fast, and that's a huge help when you're scraping big list.

Do you provide some context to this answer, I use seamless for two of my companies - The Kineta Group (a recruitment firm) as well as The Digital Headhunter (a training company for search firms). I also run a Facebook group of about 10,000+ recruiters (the Headhunter & Executive Recruiter Community)where we frequently recommend tools to the recruiter community. I say this because it seems the accuracy of the data has been a bit off as of late, and I'm hearing that not only within my organization but also from comments and posts from others within the recruiter community that I run. Now that said, I'm under no illusion that a tool as fast as seamless is going to be as accurate as some of the tools out there (like Zoominfo and Chatterworks which I also use), but it does seem to be a common theme as of late.

Executive Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for?

Kommentare: Wish we never signed up with them. I use the free version of Zoominfo and it's a lot more accurate and quick for individual searches. Looking into ZoomInfo license, but it's very expensive.

Fairly easy to use and navigate for basic searches.

Where do I begin? If you need help or assistance from Seamless you must send an email - there is no customer service phone number. Once we signed up our account rep went MIA and never returned phone calls or messages. To learn how to use the software you are directed to a webinar that seems to be produced every few days. There is no one to contact for individual training for specific needs. The one thing that I found to be the worst is the breakdown of leads by location - for us it's specifically NY - they are missing many counties in their parameters. If I want to search for leads on Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk) counties, there is no way to filter them out. When I emailed Seamless they agreed that was not available but did not offer any other reconciliation or promise to update the software. The searches often take a long time to process and you can only search 10 at a time. Very time consuming and frustrating when you're looking to put together a prospect list. You can also not search by SIC or NAICS codes.

Kirin L.
Kirin L.
Talent Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Lead Generation Software

Love the chrome extension, always updating, user-friendly, multiple ways to search

Doesn't connect to my CRM Exporting Data can be tricky The lists area could use some inprovement

James D.
Director of Sales in Island

Intelligent Lead-Generation Investment for Success

Kommentare: I've yet to fine one thing about this platform - software that I don't like. Which is a huge compliment coming from me. I've not had one single need to reach out to tech support yet which is pretty shocking. The only limits to functionality so far as I can see - appear to be the experience and self-training of the user. Each day as I log on in the morning, learn more and become more adept at the functionality... I wonder how I ever sold B2B without such an amazing tool.

instant search, more flexibility, ability to drill down, being in the driver seat, better accuracy, freshness

I've yet to fine one thing about this platform - software that I don't like. Which is a huge compliment coming from me. I've not had one single need to reach out to tech support yet which is pretty shocking. The only limits to functionality so far as I can see - appear to be the experience and self-training of the user. Each day as I log on in the morning, learn more, and become more adept at the functionality... I wonder how I ever sold B2B without such an amazing tool.

Nick M.
AE in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Poor data quality

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Seems like an OK tool at first. When you call the phone numbers you get from seamless many are completely wrong. And you won't know until you've called several times and reached someone to tell you that. The email data appears to be a mashup of a contact name and the completely wrong company. Very rarely is the email address accurate.

Easy to use. Useful if the people you are hunting have a LinkedIn profile.

Data accuracy is a huge problem. I used it primarily to gather direct phone numbers and emails. The vast majority were inaccurate. The sales reps position seamless as a monthly fee but you actually have to sign up for 12 months minimum.

Ed O.
Business Performance Advisor in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless is a must have for prospecting

Kommentare: I would not like a day without Seamless. Thankfully there haven't been any situations that I haven't had access to the system.

How quickly I can find the right people using Linkedin, get them into my database Hubspot and get them into a prospecting cadence.

Phone numbers are not reliable. There have been many instances where the company phone number was incorrect. Contact phone is never reliable.

Ian S.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless.ai Seems Seamless

Kommentare: In years past, we have had difficulty finding the correct emails to contact new leads. We would do mail-merges and campaigns introducing ourselves and receive many bounce-backs. With seamless.ai we have been able to find a large percentage of accurate email addresses. Also, seamless.ai informs us when the email they are providing is not valid - so we do not waste our time.

I really like the integration Seamless has with Sales Navigator/LinkedIn and I am looking forward to integrating with Zoho when I have the opportunity. The software is easy to use with many different filtering functions for lead researching.

For our purposes I feel it would be better if seamless identified Valid and Accept All email addresses as different categories.

Mark M.
Mark M.
CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless makes it easy to find our target audience

Kommentare: Very good overall. I can find out target audience and segment them by market. Robust and incredibly complete info on each contact.

Love the ease of use. Was using the Linkedin find contact tool, then found the Seamless site can target even more prospects more precisely. I originally purchased this to download my own contacts in Linkedin because Linkedin doesn't allow downloading of my own contacts like it used to.

There's a limit to the number of contacts to retrieve each day. Wasn't aware of this and they cut off my account. Couldn't get back in for a week after they put me in a 48 hour timeout. Had to reinstall the Chrome extension and reset my entire account. Almost stopped my subscription over this, but their customer service person was helpful in getting me back in business.

Account Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable to a Sale Rep

Kommentare: Excellent. Don't change a thing. Its flawless.

Seamless ai has one of the best sourcing systems I've ever seen. I cant do my job successfully without it!

Nothing. Seriously we cant find anything we don't like about Seamless AI>

Joseph C.
Account Executive in USA
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I wish I knew about Seamless sooner

Seamless AI is the greatest list creation tool I have ever used. Since using seamless AI I have increased the amount of accounts added in my name from 37 accounts daily to 89 using seamless. Fully integrates with Linkedin or can go directly to the company website and have Seamless in your extension. Pulling your contacts is a breeze and can now customize your own reports to get exactly the fields you need. If you are in sales and need to create your own lists, Seamless AI is an absolute must.

After 14 months of use I can say confidently there is nothing about their product I do not like.

Erik O.
Senior Executive Officer in USA

Raving fan of Seamless.AI

Kommentare: Seen major improvements to our business development department's ability to have real conversations and drive sales as a result of having the right contacts.

Love the ease of use and the simplicity by which I am able to find the right contacts and add them directly to my CRM. Always leave Seamless.AI with utmost satisfaction. I am a raving fan!!

I think sometimes there are contacts whose information is not accurate. I do believe that this will always be the case as some people just like to stay hidden.

Moshe R.
Director DiversityAI Sales and Business Development in Israel

Find almost any contact anywhere contacts can be found

Kommentare: I need contact information to solve the problem of how to reach someone. Seamless invariably has it, aside from mobile numbers.

It's very wide, meaning that almost everyone that I look for seems to be in there, with up-to-date contact information. I search throughout the US, but also most other English-speaking countries and English-speaking people with the titles I am looking for.

In LinkedIn, when searching for contact info, the software opens a new window before displaying the information. Other products I use or have used open a window within a window, without having to wait for a new page to load. Also, Seamless is not big on mobile numbers, which means I need to run other products concurrently.

Dwayne T.
BDM-Cloud Services in USA

Seamless AI - a Real Show Stopper

Kommentare: I have had a couple of hiccups but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked me right through getting it fixed so I could be on my way. He is always a call away.

Seamless AI has helped me and two of the companies, I have worked for, to get information on prospects, prospect companies, and even other companies related by industry or location. I have and still do enjoy working with the staff at Seamless AI. They are great and very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best when it comes to wanting his customers to see immediate success using the Seamless tool.

Ease of use, ease to deploy, and just about everything about it.

Katrina P.
Founder in USA

This has been super usedful and allows me to get a lot done in a short amount of time.

Kommentare: Great experience, and very useful tool. with all the movement in the market lately, I was very impressed with how up to date the info was as i see contacts moving within my industry.

I need to look for a particular contact type in particulart industry and this helps me segment very easlly and create valuable lists.

I think it is fantasic for the cost, only thing i miss is Intent data, but that is so much more expensive. I stuck with this.

Dastin K.
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

rice, Quality, and Everything you need for a Start-UP

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was the only platform that offered a functional lead generation platform with unlimited leads.

Often in life you get what you pay for. But what happens when a market is extremely price inflated and you have a great business model? You get Seamless.AI. There is range of product configurations ranging from that of a single-user to enterprise level. All of which are competitively priced. Seamless.AI has over 7 million leads in their database fully searchable by name, keywords, company, title, and many more. The integration between Seamless.AI and CRM systems such as Zapier, Salesforce, and Hubspot is customizable and simple to use.

It can become time consuming cyphering through results.

Troy K.
Director of Sales & Client Success in USA

Robust contacts and seamless intergation with Salesforce

Kommentare: Very positive--one of the best lead gen capture products our team has found!

It is very easy to find contacts via other platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and then to import them into a Salesforce database with a single click. In addition, the contacts are generally very up to date and are vetted for accuracy prior to being provided.

Sometimes contact information is outdated or incorrect. In these cases, there aren't really any remedies to the issue than to try to find the accurate information on another platform.

Simone D.
BPA in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It has saved me time and I couldn't do my job without it

Kommentare: My experience has been great and I always receive help whenever I need it from the Team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was extremely helpful when he initiated this process with Insperity BPA's.

The features that I like most if that I can retrieve my prospects from Sales Navigator and I am able to export directly to Seamless. I am able to get information in a consolidated manner and pertinent details necessary to dive deep into the prospect's ecosystem and become more familiar with the opportunity.

Sometimes the toolbar extension does not appear on my toolbar and I have to reinstall it. It may not be a seamless problem but a system problem.

John A.
Account Executive in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What a time saver.....

Kommentare: I first used Seamless based on referrals from two other colleagues. I used a free trial and found it super helpful. Recently I joined a new sales team and the company has a paid account. I the solution is super helpful and saves me time finding the phone numbers of contacts. Only since joining the new company have I used Seamless for finding contacts as well. Previously I knew who I was contacting.

I like that I can get accurate cell phones of c-level, and vp-level executives.

Seamless is great at getting the names and phone numbers & emails of executives in larger organizations. Smaller companies are more difficult to find contacts.

Michael M.
GM in USA

I'm pretty happy w/ your product

Kommentare: Good

I find your intelligence fairly accurate. Also, price was a big deciding factor.

My biggest issue is the interface. You waste a lot of landscape with unimportant features. The search field window (the most important area in my opinion) is too small and constantly minimized... and a pain in the ass to navigate. Customer service could be better. Also, I don't think you allow my CRM integration. I use Sharp Spring

Dallin M.
AE in USA

Seamless is what you've always wished you had

Kommentare: Love it. Would buy it at any other company I go to in my career

Seamless makes prospecting on Linkedin actually enjoyable, quick, easy, efficient. Words you never thought you'd say about propsecting. Literally seamless to go from Linkedin to salesforce to email outbound campaigns

Seamless can be a little finicky at times and i have had to reinstall the chrome extension a few times to correct it

Kevin D.
Enablement in Kanada
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive and Limited

Kommentare: Poor experience and little support to resolve our issues. We received no onboarding even when mention on call. COVID 19 took out our business and it was near impossible to negotiate or even get in communication with their team.

Integration was seamless to our CRM The Gong feature

Integration and proper mapping did allow custom field properties. We could not capture and tag what was entering our CRM. Deceptive sales process. Was not informed of the mandatory 60 day notice to cancel services. If you fail to inform them, they auto-renew you on another annual term. Poor Support Services during COVID, our business went out of business and continued to charged the credit card on file. Communication with a member of their team was long and would result on being deferred to another department for resolution. Limited database and user function. We were limited to only searching 10 companies at a time.

David R.
Sales and Co-Founder in USA

Real AI for Sales People

Kommentare: Seamless.ai has empowered our prospecting and generated new revenue.

There are only three things a salesperson should do, everything else is a waste of time: Prospect, Present and Follow Up. Reality is we have other responsibilities for success. Effective prospecting is the engine to present and follow up. Panacea for a small company is a prospecting mechanism so effective 80-90% of the sales team's time is spent selling! Seamless.ai has put prospecting for our company on hyperdrive. Keeping the team focused on the highest potential contacts has been critical and any user should focus on it. The hidden gem is the scoring of the potential accuracy of an email address, phone number, etc...

Would like to have columns of list, where the companies or contacts can be viewed across industry or role.

Greg L.
Greg L.
Sales Director in USA

Very Un-impressed

Kommentare: Still waiting on training, Account Manager who sold the system quit with no-one taking their place to provide scheduled training for team, had to reschedule. I am hit up by AE's and BDR's via email and phone, they don't realize I am a customer. Appears that the dashboard is filled with useless upsells. Hate to say it but you get what you pay for (and that is questionable in the case of this tool).

Companies do appear when searching them, they have no information on them but they are in the DB

Oh where to begin... Poor onboarding Lack of support and turnover Lack of data (little to no phone/email capture on contacts, locations not having addresses or phone) Poor organization of data, contacts not in any logical order (first/last name, function, hierarchy) Extensions created are glitchy, Advertises connection to CRMs however when looking at contact record within CRM the Chrome extension doesn't take you to its own data on that contact Non intuitive UI, performing a search on a company it pulls up results, then you have to select the company and hit search again That's all I have for only one week of use.

Steve C.
Sr. Director, Business Development in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Seamless ai

Kommentare: Good overall. At least you can capture lead info fast and immediately import into Salesforce. It's about 70 to 80% accurate as far as phone numbers go.

Very simple to use and fast to implement. Get contact info immediately on leads in LinkedIn / SalesNav, and sometimes off a website.

websites: not as good using website, and website leads capture also don't function as well as does LinkedIn.