Über Zenfolio

Cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Fotografen Portfolio-Websites erstellen, Marketingkampagnen durchführen, Termine planen und Bestellungen verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Zenfolio

They have an easy import tool to bring in your photos from other systems. Ve been using it for over a decade with relatively few hiccups.

Setting up can sometimes be tough to understand.

Bewertungen zu Zenfolio

3,5
3,1
3,5
3,3

Zenfolio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Zenfolio bereits verwendet?

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great for an artist online portfolio!

Kommentare: I love the affordability and simplicity of their sites and would recommend it to anyone.

I love the ease and price of using this to set up your own artist portfolio. Compared to other platforms this is a great affordable option.

Setting up can sometimes be tough to understand. I am an novice at web design so I would love some more video tutorial's to help me along.

Sarah

Really great results

Kommentare: Pleased this far

Easy to customize. Low price for great features. Great templates. Love for client gallery delivery. Really very happy with it

I haven't come across any dislikes yet.

Lance
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stuck with Zenfolio & Unable to Escape

Kommentare: I wish I had never switched over to them. The features are nice and shiny, but other services are available now.

Zenfolio was easy to set up and seemed clean. My clients liked it. They have an easy import tool to bring in your photos from other systems. I’ve been using it for over a decade with relatively few hiccups. Early on, I met one of the founders and he seemed nice. Things slowly changed after they were acquired.

There is no way out. I have messaged customer service for years asking for a bulk export feature. They repeatedly claimed this was coming and it never arrived. They have a “gallery” export tool, but even that is a challenge. I have wanted to leave zenfolio for the last 5 years, but with over 300 galleries on the platform, I just don’t have the 150 hours available to download them. They claim that there is no limit on their image download speed, but it’s regularly capped. I have a dedicated gigabyte line here and the folders download very slowly. Run. Do not start with them. You’ll never be able to leave.

Benjamin

Real Estate Photography

Kommentare: After not knowing what to do at first, I was able to schedule a call with one of their reps to go over some of my goals I wanted to achieve with Zenfolio. The rep was very knowledgeable and helped me shorten my learning curve with the product. I now have my team using zenfolio, uploading our photos, categorizing them, and it's now part of our workflow.

We do real estate photography and love the fact that we're able to repurpose our photos. We position ourselves as marketers that happen to know how to use a camera, but haven't found a way to repurpose all of the beautiful photos we shoot. Zenfolio opened a new opportunity to take the photos we have and put them on their site so we can sell them and license them out to agents and potentially add more revenue to our business. The opportunity Zenfolio adds to our business could be game-changing.

Zenfolio is a bit slow loading from page to page and the navigation isn't the easiest. I understand that there's so much you can do with it and it provides some amazing features, but the load times and user experience does need improvements. With all that it offers, it's not a big deal.

Lissa

The photographer’s dream website

Kommentare: If you have a photography business, then you need Zenfolio. It makes purchasing easy and the setup is fantastic. Lots of features and options that you can use. It’s very reasonably priced too so it won’t cut into your profits. Get it, you won’t regret it.

This website is perfect for any photographer. You can create an entire e-commerce website with areas to show off your work, client photograph galleries, sell photos online, and it’s all for a pretty low yearly fee. I would never go to anything else in my photography business. It partners you with companies that customers can purchase products from using your photos. You pick your profit margin. Everything is easy to setup and use.

There is so many options and so many features that it’s almost overwhelming sometimes but they do have videos that help you thru the entire process.

Tom
Fotografie, Selbstständig

As a user since 2006, I would never sign up for it today!

The unlimited storage feature, which is now basically useless with automatic archiving of galleries older than 14 months...

Zenfolio's newly implemented 'auto archiving’ feature has ruined all organized galleries I’ve created since 2006...They're only allowing galleries to be accessible for up to 14 months, not only that but they're only allowing users to restore up to 20 galleries at a time?! Thanks a lot Zenfolio... 🙄 Now I need to find another service to host my photos.

David Josué
Photographer in Mexiko

Safety on the cloud

Kommentare: I have been a long time user, this is a safe and secure platform, I love to be at ease knowing that my files are backed up and safe on the cloud.

I sleep like a baby because all my photos are safe on zenfolio, also my clients buy extra prints and albums by themselves, this is a great service that I can give to my clients, so they decide what and when to buy more pictures from their sessions

One of the major problems is that it does not have a search box on your admin back end, so you can't find files by name or date. I don't really understand the lack of this basic feature. Also, it's not the best experience on a mobile phone, and also in a desktop, it looks outdated.

Phil
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Website and gallery with sales

Connecting gallery orders to be processed by professional labs.

The options to automate discounts and upselling.

Digital director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible photo website platform from the 1990s

Kommentare: Slow, difficult and limited printlab integration, hard to customise slow limited templates the list goes on and on. I feel stupid for wasting so much time on this platform

Lots of image storage space but that is cheap everywhere now!!!! Worst CMS system I ever used don’t be lazy and think it would take too much time to change systems

I was with Zenfolio for 10 years and didn’t change because I thought switching cost of time energy too high. So glad I got off this expensive slow dated cms platform from the 90s

Amy

Excellent website building tool

I love the template options and ease of use to build our website pages. We also use Zenfolio as our online photo gallery for clients. The presentation is great and the ease of ordering prints or downloads is just what we needed.

Sometimes the pages when building as an Admin doesn't look quite the same when published, so you have to monkey a little. It's not all the time, but sometimes.

Patrick
Owner and Operator in USA

Used to LOVE Zenfolio

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Loved them, now so disappointed that they have archived 90% of my galleries and my customers from years ago are contacting me trying to access their old galleries. It blows my mind that they would have done this. They do restore the galleries upon request, but this takes time and I'm still waiting on one to be restored over 24 hours ago!

I have been a customer for over 13 years and loved distributing my images to my customers in galleries, I still use them; I'm so invested with many thousands of pictures and all my past customers still use the website tom access their photos.

It always seemed user unfriendly, especially for customers wanting to download, just wasn't easy to figure out!