Über Padlet

Content-Management-Lösung, die Schulen und Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Dateien hochzuladen, zu speichern und zu verwalten und mit Teammitgliedern zusammenzuarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Padlet

It's simple to use - very intuitive. Easy to create, easy to respond.

Some features can be slightly tricky to implement and sometimes hard to follow.

Bewertungen zu Padlet

Padlet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 219 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Padlet bereits verwendet?

T J Iskandar
T J Iskandar
Senior Lecturer in Malaysia

The Easiest, Fastest and User-Friendly Tools for Everyone

Kommentare: Over the years of using Padlet, academics, and students have benefited most. From collaborating, and sharing ideas, to mood boards, the capabilities of padlet in an educational setting are limitless.

I've used Padlet for the past few years, as it is one of the easiest, fastest, and most user-friendly tools I have encountered.

Managing users as an admin is a bit of a hassle; if we have thousands of users, the time to load, for example, will be longer.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Padlet! We are thrilled to know that you find it easy to use, fast, and user-friendly. Your positive feedback is incredibly valuable to us. It's inspiring to see how Padlet has been instrumental in enhancing collaboration, idea sharing, and mood boards for academics and students alike. If you ever need assistance or have any suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to us over social media @padlet. We sincerely appreciate your support and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for all our users. Thank you once again, and we look forward to serving you further!

Jana
A tutor in Tschechien

Everything in one spot

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using it for about 5 years in flipped classes of children and adults, it is a useful space for both sharing ideas and socialising.

It is user friendly, you do not need any extra skills to use it. It is easy to design for different target groups and needs.

There isn´t anything like this, sometimes there are more changes at a time but you become familiar with very quickly.

gestern

Thank you for leaving this review, Jana! I'm glad Padlet is letting you keep everything in one spot. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thanks again for using Padlet!

deborah
teacher in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sorting and collecting documents

Kommentare: Used via work for reading articles and blogs on a weekly basis

places documents/videos etc in one place, easy to navigate and visually appealing

I dont use it enough to be able to comment

letztes Jahr

Hi Deborah! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you're finding Padlet easy to navigate AND visually appealing—that is our goal! Since you left this review, we have added more ways to search through and organize your padlets. For example, we have added search and filter, so you can quickly find the post you're looking for (learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts). We have also added several sort options, so you can sort your posts by date or alphabetically (learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets) I hope these are helpful features for you. Thank you again for using Padlet!

H.
teacher librarian in USA

Great for visual people!

Padlet is a great way to organize and keep track of information in categories. I am a children's librarian, and I use it to keep track of the books I've read aloud to students by grade level, but I also use the map feature to show where on Earth the books I read are set. Rather than simply writing the title, I can save the and organize images of the books plus their titles. This really helps me as visual person. I've also used it to create text sets of information for students to access . For example, I have an Oil Spills text set that include links to books we have in our library, youtube videos, and infographics. When students study this topic in science, they can reference the text set Padlet to find all the information they need in one place. It's just a really great and versatile app that can be used in tons of ways.

My school district pays for Padlet, but I'm not sure I'd use it if it weren't free through the district. I've used way more than my allotted three.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Padlet! It’s wonderful to hear how you’ve creatively utilized Padlet to enhance organization and information access in your role as a children’s librarian. Your use of the map feature to track book settings and the creation of text sets for student reference truly showcases Padlet’s versatility. We understand the concern about accessibility if the service wasn’t provided through your district, and we’re glad that the current arrangement allows you to fully benefit from all the features. Should you have any suggestions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to support your efforts in making learning more visual and organized!

Conchita
Director in Ecuador
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Padlet is a great ally

Kommentare: Very good. Easy to use. Customizable. Enough storage capacity.

Easy to use and customize according to my needs.

I would like more options for backgrounds, fonts, and icons.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for choosing Padlet and for sharing your positive experience! We're glad to hear that you find the platform easy to use and customizable to your needs. Your feedback on wanting more options for backgrounds, fonts, and icons is valuable as we strive to make Padlet even more user-friendly and visually appealing. It’s great that Padlet meets your requirements for content management, setting it apart from alternatives like Hotmart, Google Classroom, and Kajabi. We are committed to continuously improving and tailoring our features to better serve our users. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to help and ensure Padlet remains a great ally in your endeavors!

Angelia
CTE teacher in USA

Padlet is excellent

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! My students and conference attendees can add and use the product as I control when it is locked and unlocked! Love the QR code as well to share!

When other programs fail - Padlet will play resources!

Moving the icons into place; however, you can control this we different templates.

gestern

Thank you for leaving this review, Angelia! I'm glad Padlet is useful for your students and conference attendees. If you are still having trouble getting the icons to move into place, please feel free to reach out at https://padlet.com/contact-us so we can help you troubleshoot. Thanks again for using Padlet!

Anne
teacher in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

An essential tool

Kommentare: With padlet, I spare time, I can find easily saved links or files.
The content is well displayed.

Easy use easy file management easy file sharing

There is nothing I liked least

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Padlet! We're delighted to hear that you find it essential for easy file management and sharing, and that it helps you save time and keep your content well-organized. It's great to know that Padlet stood out to you as the best option when comparing tools. We appreciate your continued support and are thrilled that Padlet meets your needs so effectively. If you have any further feedback, questions, or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We’re here to ensure that Padlet continues to serve you well!

Dalal
EAL Head in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Education tool

It is very useful to sort and store resources and also for communication and collaboration.

The fact that you can only attach one link or resource to each post.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback on using Padlet as an educational tool! We're glad to hear that it has been useful for sorting, storing resources, and facilitating communication and collaboration. We appreciate your comment regarding the limitation of attaching only one link or resource per post. Understanding these constraints helps us identify areas where we can improve the functionality and user experience. We'll consider how we might enhance this aspect to better meet the needs of educators like you. If you have any more suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media (@padlet). We're here to support you and make Padlet even more valuable in your educational toolkit!

CECILLE
teacher in Hongkong

USE OF PADLET IN EDUCATION

Kommentare: It has been a very useful tool in education. Customer service is very efficient.

Ease of use Easy access, no need for passwords Easy upload of student work

nothing. Padlet is very versatile. Maybe, you can improve this survey by adding padlet use in education!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback on using Padlet in education! We're thrilled to hear that you find it easy to use, accessible without passwords, and convenient for uploading student work. Your suggestion to include more about Padlet’s use in education within surveys is appreciated. It's wonderful to know that our customer service has been efficient for you. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, please connect with us on social media (@padlet). We're here to support you and ensure Padlet continues to be a versatile and valuable tool in education!

Latosha
Teacher in USA

Wonderous Padlet in Education

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Padlet can be used in classrooms for so many tasks: teachers can use padlet as a discussion board for students where they can respond to brief prompts, comment on the reactions and responses of peers and add likes and gifts and other audio/visual features. Teachers can allow students to create their own padlets for research, journals, digital portfolios. Padlet is a combination of beauty, creativity and functionality.

I would perhaps like to see a few more template options, but really there isnt anything that I like least about Padlet.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Padlet in the classroom! We're thrilled to hear that you find Padlet both beautiful and functional for various educational tasks. Your suggestion for more template options is valuable, and we'll consider it for future updates. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to us on social media @padlet.

Tracy
Teacherand Pedagogical Coach in Australien

Best Teacher Tool

Kommentare: They are a really proactive company and everything has been very well comunicated and easy to manage.

I love that it is visually appealing, interactive, fun, can download content into worksheets, can store resources in an orderly way, can have all documents and internet links in one page ready to post to google classroom. I also love that I can let students onto a padlet for their input, facilitate group work and encourage engagement or I can lock it to protect students from content etc. My favourite teaching resource by far!

More text and font options would just be an added bonus.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tracy! Thank you for leaving a review. We are honored to be your favorite teaching resource! I would love to know more about the additional text and font options you are looking for. If you want to send more info, you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Disco
Sales Manager in Kenia
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to organize your self.Its a game changer.

Kommentare: Before keeping files and records was hard and mind numbing, but since i started using it things are easy and effective.It keeps assets and my team files very well.

It is easy to use this software and very flexible.Used it for a while to organize my work and ideas.It is used for collaboration of files, keep digital files visually.It gives it's users control and flexibility to customize their work.It has been great to me and my team.

No complaints but instead am glad that it exists.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Disco, This is such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you appreciate Padlet and we are proud to work to support you. Sincerely, The Padlet team

Koriana
Teacher in Neuseeland

Awesome Teaching Resource

Kommentare: I love that it is an easy way to collaborate with large groups and it is easy to share. I love that each page can be customized with images etc.

I like that I can instantly share this with all of my students though our Google Classroom with ease. Its a great way for us to collaboratively take notes as a class and share ideas together.

I wish there was an option to do slides of some kind that can then be presented in full screen mode. - slides that could be shared and created with multiple people.

letztes Jahr

Hi Koriana, We're so glad to hear that you find Padlet useful for so many different tasks in your classroom. We're also happy to let you know that we've recently released Slideshow view for all Padlets. If you select the play button from the action bar of any padlet the posts will present in a fullscreen, shareable presentation. We hope this helps and thank you for using Padlet!

Michelle
Teacher in Chile
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Padlet for education, bookmarking & planning

Kommentare: Sharing large amounts of content with large groups of people in an attractive manner that appeals to visual users of today is made easy with Padlet. I love their sunny disposition and little quirky messages; their customer service is ace.

I love the ease of use and the visual nature of Padlet - it's easy to locate docs or follow ideas. I love the different formats like the shelf and timeline. The new organisational aspects help when communicating large amounts of shared content.

Would like to see more integration with Google Workspace; displaying cover images for content like Docs, Sheets, and Jamboard would make it more attractive. Would also love to see the format options grow beyond the few they have. Would also love to see folder types posts where materials can be grouped by topic so as not to clutter space and overwhelm users.It would be ideal to include ready-to-use design templates that initiate organisation for projects like a storyboard and reflective thinking like rose, thorn and bud. These would be useful across industries.

letztes Jahr

Hi Michelle! Thanks for sharing your experience with Padlet. We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the platform's ease of use and the visual appeal it offers. Your suggestions for deeper Google Workspace integration, expanding format options, and additional organizational features are valuable to us. In fact, I'm thrilled to let you know that we're actively working on enhancing our Google Workspace integration, which we expect to roll out by the end of summer! We love to hear that our sunny disposition and quirky messages brighten your day, as that's precisely what we aim for. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance or have more ideas. Thank you for being a part of the Padlet family!

Amelia
Specialist Teacher - Chinese in Australien
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Padlet in a Primary School - Chinese Specialist

Kommentare: High satisfaction

Easy to use. Professional presentation. Extremely essential during covid/online learning. Allows for replication to save time. Colourful and meaningful background options plus online search and link with own files and across tools. Timeline options and can add clips.

Maybe more features like check lists? Marketing to universities as a option for lesson plans. This package is not well know amongst academics and required 'convincing' as a professional option.

letztes Jahr

Hi Amelia, Thank you for sharing your experiences with Padlet and for your high recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you find Padlet easy to use and that it has been an essential tool during the challenges of COVID-19 and online learning. The ability to replicate content and the colorful background options, along with features like timeline options and the ability to add clips, have made your experience even better. We appreciate your suggestion for additional features like checklists, and we'll certainly take it into consideration as we continue to improve Padlet. Regarding marketing to universities as an option for lesson plans, we understand the importance of reaching out to academics, and we'll explore ways to better promote Padlet within academic communities. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and for being a long-term user of Padlet. We're thrilled to know that you're highly satisfied with our product!

Kanesananthan
Teacher in Singapur

Use of Padlet in Classroom Teaching

Kommentare: The problem is as stated above, that is, I would like to be able to know which student posted which of the comments so that a few students do not ruin my lessons with inappropriate comments and ridiculous pictures even vulgar in nature.

It is time efficient and student friendly when used in my low ability classes in English Language. I could elicit input for example in writing an introductory paragraph from an entire class within a 30 minute period as the first post serves as an example for the rest to post. Subsequently, even the weakest student gets the idea and posts his/her paragraph. After this comes my feedback. I am able to correct their mistakes on the whiteboard on which their posts are projected and they are able to correct their mistakes using their iPads, on the spot. I am able to focus on the best posts and get the other students to emulate the best students.

When students post, I am unable to know who posted what unless the person puts his/her name on the post. I have a few mischievious students who post inappropriate comments and hide behind the curtain of anonymity, hurting the others ' feelings and learning process. Could staff at Padlet improve on this such that all posts could be traced to the persons posting them. This would make Padlet an excellent teaching tool.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kanesananthan, We're so glad to hear that you find Padlet useful when teaching students with a range of skill levels. We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with anonymous posting but we want you to know that we do have privacy settings that prevent anonymous posting. IF you require students to log into accounts before they can post and set your padlet's privacy setting to 'logged-in users only' you will always see who posted what. Here is a guide from our helpdocs page: https://padlet.helpdocs.io/l/en/article/dcpa9obioj-how-do-i-prevent-anonymous-posting

teacher in Vietnam
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

using padlet in the EFL classroom for student presentations

Kommentare: It has. been great during lockdown / online classes and now in the classroom it is also fantastic . It is easy to see - in real time - which students are doing the work / preparing their presentations on time - and also very easy for me as an educator to correct grammar / spelling mistakes .

Very easy to use + FUN for students to use , so they research/prepare their presentations at home and no class time is wasted on explaining what to do .

Sometimes the slides get mixed up , also a little confusing to have writing both above and below slides - A good option might be to have a menu where you could restrict writing to only section ABOVE the visuals or the section BELOW the visuals - or both ( if you choose this option ) .

letztes Jahr

Hi David! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that you are using Padlet for student presentations. I'm sorry to hear that sometimes the slides get mixed up. You might already know about this, but we recently released Padlet Slideshow, which lets you create beautiful presentations on Padlet. It might help with the slides getting mixed up. You can read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/n7c1hy65t4-slideshow If you have any other feedback when it comes to presentations, feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Charles
Mental Performance Consultant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Padlet 101

Kommentare: Very good, it's been an important tool of my business for the last 3 years!!

I love how I can create interaction documents with my clients and use Padlet through online workshops that I perform with my team. I use padlet with 90% of my clients.

Some bugs with the platform at times like it won't allow me to discard the work I'm doing. I'd appreciate a little bit more instruction, it was pretty limited.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Charles! Thank you for leaving a review. It is awesome to hear that you use Padlet with 90% of your clients! I'd be curious to learn more about your needs when it comes to discarding work. We recently made it easier to delete padlets (they move to the trash for 30 days, so you can recover them). We've also recently added templates, which include instructions. I'd love to hear your feedback on these features, so please feel free to drop us a line here: https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thank you again for using Padlet!

Mark
English teacher in Vietnam

Padlet used in the Classroom

Kommentare: There have been some issues with student accessibility but overall, the platform has been very useful and time-saving.

I use this platform to receive homework from my students or to reiterate any announcements or rules in the classroom. This is the best and easiest way for the students to finish their homework, and for me to grade their work and share the corrections with everyone. The students can view all the graded homework and my comments, seeing what works and what doesn't. The students enjoy uploading images and videos to illustrate their point.

It would work better if everything was invisible until approved and graded. Some students think they can plagiarize other students' work. They never get away with it, but temptation is still too strong. Some students have been able to gain access to administrator settings, which has been unfortunate.

letztes Jahr

Hi Mark! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome to hear about all the ways that you are using Padlet in the classroom! I'm sorry that you're having issues with student access. FYI we do have a feature to hide new posts until you approve them. You can learn more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/v6iz7bhhl1-turn-on-content-moderation If you have any other feedback when it comes to student accessibility, please do send us a message: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Dan
Chief Operating Officer (interim) in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super convenient and intuitive tool for collaborative working

Kommentare: Padlet is now our go-to collaborative working tool for workshopping and insight gathering within focus groups. It has taken the pressure off note takers, and enable participants to communicate their points in their own words rather than being paraphrased by someone else. It has helped us to reassure our members that their views and opinions will be taken away from meetings they have attended with us. It is incredibly easy to set up and share, with a range of useful options that can be aligned with the structure of the meeting or workshop we are running.

Padlet is very easy to set up and share with others, making it the perfect tool for collaborative sessions involving larger groups in an online space, which has become the way our organisation works most of the time now. Seeing updates to the Padlet in real time assists the conversations, as well as providing those who are less confident to speak out loud with an opportunity to have their voices heard.

I would like more control over the formatting of the exported outputs in order to make the analysis of content a little easier.

letztes Jahr

Hi Dan! Thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear that Padlet is your go-to collaboration tool for workshopping and focus groups—that's awesome! We would definitely be interested in learning more about your desired formatting for exports. If you have a moment, please drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Since you left this review, we have added new features to help analyze posted content, particularly the ability to sort, search, and filter posts. I'll link to our knowledge base below. Thanks again for using Padlet! Sorting: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets Searching/Filtering: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts

Gail
SECC Coordinator in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have a padlet for everything and everyone knows it

Kommentare: Padlet is my go to for everything I do

The visual features. It looks great so educators love it and so do students.

Would like to ensure that it is secure.

letztes Jahr

Hi Gail! Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you have a Padlet for everything and that both educators and students love it. The visual features of Padlet are indeed a highlight, making it visually appealing and engaging. We understand your concern about security, and we want to assure you that we take it seriously. If you have any specific concerns or questions about security, please feel free to reach out to our support team here: https://padlet.com/contact-us and we'll be happy to assist you. We're delighted that Padlet has become your go-to tool for everything you do. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with Padlet.

Anita
Teacher in Mauritius

Helping teachers share files

Kommentare: Has improved how we share our work at school, very helpful

Very easy to use, excellent for files and links, very visual, easy to pull up

You can't correct things on a file, you have to discard and start again

letztes Jahr

Hi Anita! Thank you for your review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made it easy for teachers to share files and links visually. It's great to know that Padlet has improved how you share work at school. We appreciate your feedback regarding the inability to correct things directly on a file. While we currently don't have that functionality, we're continuously working on enhancing our features to provide a better user experience. Your input is valuable to us, and we'll take it into consideration as we move forward. Thank you for choosing Padlet, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further suggestions or questions. We're here to help!

Joshua
Senior Staff Development Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for virtual training breakout room activities

Padlet is intuitive which is beneficial for quickly onboarding new users to participate in virtual activities during training

There's no cons that we've encountered with how we utilize Padlet in virtual trainings!

letztes Jahr

Hi Joshua! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you're finding Padlet intuitive and easy to onboard! I'm also glad that you have no cons for now. If you have any feedback in the future, feel free to drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Ian
Senior Teacher in Australien

Padlet - An invaluable tool

Fabulous for collaboration among learners an colleagues

No...Padlet has everything I need for my requirements.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Ian! Thank you for your fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been an invaluable tool for you as a Senior Teacher. We're glad to know that you find Padlet fabulous for collaboration among learners and colleagues. It's wonderful to hear that Padlet meets all your requirements and provides everything you need for your teaching needs. Thank you for your continued support and for being a long-term user of Padlet. We're here to support your education management efforts and provide you with an exceptional experience!

Judy
Instructional Coach in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for curating a variety of resources for any Professional Learning Presentation

Kommentare: Padlet is my "one stop shop" for my Professional Learning participants. I can house all of my resources including weblinks, articles, videos, pictures, PDFs, etc...in one place. I no longer need to make reams of copies, but can simply put a digital copy in my Padlet for participants to view and download instantly. It's a huge time and money saver.

Padlet is easy to use and to share with colleagues. I love how the different types of resources come together in one environment.

Nothing at the moment...I like everything about it!

letztes Jahr

Hi Judy! Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear that Padlet is easy to use and share with colleagues, and that it allows you to curate a variety of resources in one place. We're thrilled that Padlet has become your "one stop shop" for Professional Learning presentations, saving you time and money by eliminating the need for excessive printing. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with Padlet.