Über Padlet

Content-Management-Lösung, die Schulen und Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Dateien hochzuladen, zu speichern und zu verwalten und mit Teammitgliedern zusammenzuarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Padlet

The layout is fabulous and students can navigate it easily to read and comment upon work posted there.

It can also be difficult to vet inappropriate submissions if you are not vigilant.

Bewertungen zu Padlet

Padlet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Padlet bereits verwendet?

T J Iskandar
T J Iskandar
Senior Lecturer in Malaysia

The Easiest, Fastest and User-Friendly Tools for Everyone

Kommentare: Over the years of using Padlet, academics, and students have benefited most. From collaborating, and sharing ideas, to mood boards, the capabilities of padlet in an educational setting are limitless.

I've used Padlet for the past few years, as it is one of the easiest, fastest, and most user-friendly tools I have encountered.

Managing users as an admin is a bit of a hassle; if we have thousands of users, the time to load, for example, will be longer.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Padlet! We are thrilled to know that you find it easy to use, fast, and user-friendly. Your positive feedback is incredibly valuable to us. It's inspiring to see how Padlet has been instrumental in enhancing collaboration, idea sharing, and mood boards for academics and students alike. If you ever need assistance or have any suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to us over social media @padlet. We sincerely appreciate your support and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for all our users. Thank you once again, and we look forward to serving you further!

Jonathan
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Padlet. Best features.

Kommentare: Delighted user. This software is worth trying. User friendliness at its finest.

Having fun in what you do is a highway to success. Padlet has given me the freedom I need to take control of my surroundings as a Chief Operating Officer. This comes in hand with an advanced capability to organize work and achieve more. Files, assets and ideas are given the attention they require to drive the company goals to greater heights. Padlet has it all.

Padlet has no cons in my experience. It is easy to use and maintain. Cost effective and very secure.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Jonathan! Thank you for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear that Padlet is the tool you need to succeed as COO. We aim to delight, and we're glad to have achieved that goal in your case. We'd love to hear more about how you use Padlet. Feel free to drop us a line anytime: https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thank you again for using Padlet!

deborah
teacher in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sorting and collecting documents

Kommentare: Used via work for reading articles and blogs on a weekly basis

places documents/videos etc in one place, easy to navigate and visually appealing

I dont use it enough to be able to comment

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Deborah! Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad that you're finding Padlet easy to navigate AND visually appealing—that is our goal! Since you left this review, we have added more ways to search through and organize your padlets. For example, we have added search and filter, so you can quickly find the post you're looking for (learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts). We have also added several sort options, so you can sort your posts by date or alphabetically (learn more here: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets) I hope these are helpful features for you. Thank you again for using Padlet!

Bruce
Teacher - Junior in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Accessibility for all learners!

Kommentare: This tool is really helpful for a teacher with ADHD who has difficulties at times keeping things organized. I love the fact I can have students post all their answers in one location and it is quick and easy for me to check their responses. In addition, being that my students are younger, allowing students to give verbal/oral responses is powerful. Padlet also allows my students to be creative in how they want to communicate their thinking. It is also transcends all curriculum, in that it can be used in all subject areas...from gym, such as setting goals...to social studies, such as giving an opinion on the charter of rights and freedoms...or math, such as demonstrating their thinking for a question then taking a picture of their work. All of this in one place...amazing!

The ability for students to create responses in a multitude of ways (written, pic, video, voice memo, etc.) is empowering. In addition, being able to monitor their responses and provide immediate feedback is exceptional. The interface is slick and easy for all students to use. The kids in my class love it!

Wish there were a few more free Padlets? :) I'll have to get back to you on this one. Escapes me at this time...I will continue to use your product and should I have some feedback, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Bruce, What a lovely and thoughtful review of Padlet! We appreciate it you very much and we are glad that you find Padlet so useful in so many different ways. We hope you know that you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us or on social media @padlet at any time. We'll try our best to help you.

Tracy
Teacherand Pedagogical Coach in Australien

Best Teacher Tool

Kommentare: They are a really proactive company and everything has been very well comunicated and easy to manage.

I love that it is visually appealing, interactive, fun, can download content into worksheets, can store resources in an orderly way, can have all documents and internet links in one page ready to post to google classroom. I also love that I can let students onto a padlet for their input, facilitate group work and encourage engagement or I can lock it to protect students from content etc. My favourite teaching resource by far!

More text and font options would just be an added bonus.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tracy! Thank you for leaving a review. We are honored to be your favorite teaching resource! I would love to know more about the additional text and font options you are looking for. If you want to send more info, you can contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Disco
Sales Manager in Kenia
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to organize your self.Its a game changer.

Kommentare: Before keeping files and records was hard and mind numbing, but since i started using it things are easy and effective.It keeps assets and my team files very well.

It is easy to use this software and very flexible.Used it for a while to organize my work and ideas.It is used for collaboration of files, keep digital files visually.It gives it's users control and flexibility to customize their work.It has been great to me and my team.

No complaints but instead am glad that it exists.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Disco, This is such a wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you appreciate Padlet and we are proud to work to support you. Sincerely, The Padlet team

Koriana
Teacher in Neuseeland

Awesome Teaching Resource

Kommentare: I love that it is an easy way to collaborate with large groups and it is easy to share. I love that each page can be customized with images etc.

I like that I can instantly share this with all of my students though our Google Classroom with ease. Its a great way for us to collaboratively take notes as a class and share ideas together.

I wish there was an option to do slides of some kind that can then be presented in full screen mode. - slides that could be shared and created with multiple people.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Koriana, We're so glad to hear that you find Padlet useful for so many different tasks in your classroom. We're also happy to let you know that we've recently released Slideshow view for all Padlets. If you select the play button from the action bar of any padlet the posts will present in a fullscreen, shareable presentation. We hope this helps and thank you for using Padlet!

Judith
Teacher, Teacher College Chief. in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My favorite evaluation tool.

Kommentare: I love it and will continue using it on my daily practice.

How easy is to use it and the possibilities it has for every subject.

Nothing, I love everything! I can't find anything that I don't find reasonable.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you, Judith, for your wonderful review of Padlet. We're delighted to be your favorite evaluation tool as a Teacher and Teacher College Chief. We're thrilled that Padlet's ease of use and its versatility across subjects have proven valuable in your daily practice. Your positive feedback about the interactivity and helpfulness for your students is greatly appreciated. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, feel free to reach out over social media @padlet. We're dedicated to supporting your teaching endeavors and helping you create engaging learning experiences.

Charles
Mental Performance Consultant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Padlet 101

Kommentare: Very good, it's been an important tool of my business for the last 3 years!!

I love how I can create interaction documents with my clients and use Padlet through online workshops that I perform with my team. I use padlet with 90% of my clients.

Some bugs with the platform at times like it won't allow me to discard the work I'm doing. I'd appreciate a little bit more instruction, it was pretty limited.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Charles! Thank you for leaving a review. It is awesome to hear that you use Padlet with 90% of your clients! I'd be curious to learn more about your needs when it comes to discarding work. We recently made it easier to delete padlets (they move to the trash for 30 days, so you can recover them). We've also recently added templates, which include instructions. I'd love to hear your feedback on these features, so please feel free to drop us a line here: https://padlet.com/contact-us - Thank you again for using Padlet!

Ryan
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Padlet for education

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it so far, but I am still learning the basics

easy to use for children to collaborate on projects or as a whole group

some features can be slightly tricky to implement and sometimes hard to follow

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Ryan, Thanks so much for your review. We're really glad to hear that you've found Padlet easy for children to use for collaboration. We're sorry to hear that you've found certain features tricky and we'll try to make all of Padlet simpler int he future. Thanks!

Vidhi
Brand marketer in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform

Kommentare: Great experience. I came across padlet when I was in my college second year. The free feature also makes it possible for you to use a lot of their features - giving users a proper experience of the software before investing in it. You can write, upload, attach, whatever you want. If you're in a creative field - padlet makes your life very easy with sharing access. A lot of processes like mood boarding, user mapping, collateral showcase becomes very easy to showcase.

I like the fact that there are multiple ways through which I can layout my ideas and my board. It has different themes, and ability to connect posts and segregate them to make sense.

File mb size. Being a visual designer, some of my images may be of a higher MB. It gets a little difficult to keep compressing it to be able to upload it

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you, Vidhi, for sharing your insights about using Padlet. We're excited that our platform has proven valuable in enhancing your creative work as a brand marketer. Your positive feedback on the multiple layout options and themes is greatly appreciated. We understand your concern regarding file size limitations, especially for visual designers. Your feedback is important as we continuously improve our platform's features. It's fantastic to hear that Padlet has streamlined your creative processes, making tasks like mood boarding and user mapping easier. We're honored to be a part of your workflow. Feel free to connect with us on social media @padlet if you ever need assistance or have more insights to share. We're here to support your creative journey.

Dan
Chief Operating Officer (interim) in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super convenient and intuitive tool for collaborative working

Kommentare: Padlet is now our go-to collaborative working tool for workshopping and insight gathering within focus groups. It has taken the pressure off note takers, and enable participants to communicate their points in their own words rather than being paraphrased by someone else. It has helped us to reassure our members that their views and opinions will be taken away from meetings they have attended with us. It is incredibly easy to set up and share, with a range of useful options that can be aligned with the structure of the meeting or workshop we are running.

Padlet is very easy to set up and share with others, making it the perfect tool for collaborative sessions involving larger groups in an online space, which has become the way our organisation works most of the time now. Seeing updates to the Padlet in real time assists the conversations, as well as providing those who are less confident to speak out loud with an opportunity to have their voices heard.

I would like more control over the formatting of the exported outputs in order to make the analysis of content a little easier.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Dan! Thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear that Padlet is your go-to collaboration tool for workshopping and focus groups—that's awesome! We would definitely be interested in learning more about your desired formatting for exports. If you have a moment, please drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Since you left this review, we have added new features to help analyze posted content, particularly the ability to sort, search, and filter posts. I'll link to our knowledge base below. Thanks again for using Padlet! Sorting: https://padlet.help/article/l4wafxzlcm-sort-padlets Searching/Filtering: https://padlet.help/article/d2t0nre37z-search-and-filter-posts

Gail
SECC Coordinator in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have a padlet for everything and everyone knows it

Kommentare: Padlet is my go to for everything I do

The visual features. It looks great so educators love it and so do students.

Would like to ensure that it is secure.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Gail! Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you have a Padlet for everything and that both educators and students love it. The visual features of Padlet are indeed a highlight, making it visually appealing and engaging. We understand your concern about security, and we want to assure you that we take it seriously. If you have any specific concerns or questions about security, please feel free to reach out to our support team here: https://padlet.com/contact-us and we'll be happy to assist you. We're delighted that Padlet has become your go-to tool for everything you do. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with Padlet.

Anita
Teacher in Mauritius

Helping teachers share files

Kommentare: Has improved how we share our work at school, very helpful

Very easy to use, excellent for files and links, very visual, easy to pull up

You can't correct things on a file, you have to discard and start again

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Anita! Thank you for your review of Padlet. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made it easy for teachers to share files and links visually. It's great to know that Padlet has improved how you share work at school. We appreciate your feedback regarding the inability to correct things directly on a file. While we currently don't have that functionality, we're continuously working on enhancing our features to provide a better user experience. Your input is valuable to us, and we'll take it into consideration as we move forward. Thank you for choosing Padlet, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further suggestions or questions. We're here to help!

Joshua
Senior Staff Development Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for virtual training breakout room activities

Padlet is intuitive which is beneficial for quickly onboarding new users to participate in virtual activities during training

There's no cons that we've encountered with how we utilize Padlet in virtual trainings!

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Joshua! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you're finding Padlet intuitive and easy to onboard! I'm also glad that you have no cons for now. If you have any feedback in the future, feel free to drop us a line: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Ian
Senior Teacher in Australien

Padlet - An invaluable tool

Fabulous for collaboration among learners an colleagues

No...Padlet has everything I need for my requirements.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Ian! Thank you for your fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Padlet has been an invaluable tool for you as a Senior Teacher. We're glad to know that you find Padlet fabulous for collaboration among learners and colleagues. It's wonderful to hear that Padlet meets all your requirements and provides everything you need for your teaching needs. Thank you for your continued support and for being a long-term user of Padlet. We're here to support your education management efforts and provide you with an exceptional experience!

Judy
Instructional Coach in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for curating a variety of resources for any Professional Learning Presentation

Kommentare: Padlet is my "one stop shop" for my Professional Learning participants. I can house all of my resources including weblinks, articles, videos, pictures, PDFs, etc...in one place. I no longer need to make reams of copies, but can simply put a digital copy in my Padlet for participants to view and download instantly. It's a huge time and money saver.

Padlet is easy to use and to share with colleagues. I love how the different types of resources come together in one environment.

Nothing at the moment...I like everything about it!

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Judy! Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear that Padlet is easy to use and share with colleagues, and that it allows you to curate a variety of resources in one place. We're thrilled that Padlet has become your "one stop shop" for Professional Learning presentations, saving you time and money by eliminating the need for excessive printing. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you and ensure your continued success with Padlet.

Kelly
Associate Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Padlet is a great tool that has a qualit design for efficient and effective integration

I like the templates that are simple and help me decide (efficiently) which type of Padlet I want to create to support my learning goals. I also like the standardization of each post and how learners can interact--sure, we can change/modify some of the options but it's not overwhelming to create and facilitate using the padlets

I miss the "folders". Now, they're bookmarks but I liked before that I could have folders to organize my padlets by courses (which worked best for me). Bookmark does not translate as a way to organize my padlet boards thematically so I always waste time trying to find them

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Kelly! Thank you for your fantastic review. It's great to know that you find our templates straightforward and beneficial in meeting your learning objectives. We appreciate your feedback regarding the transition from folders to bookmarks. We understand how important it is to organize your Padlets effectively, especially when using them for different courses. We're sorry to hear that the current bookmark system isn't fully meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable, and we will consider it carefully as we continue to make improvements to our platform. Thank you once again for using Padlet and for sharing your thoughts with us. We're here to support your teaching efforts!

Beth
Social Worker/Trainer in USA

love it

Kommentare: love it

I have used this to share all my resources for families. Such as suicide prevention resources. I have used this in trainings to share out links or resources. Love this arena

I have trouble with sharing it sometimes. Possibly user error but I find it hard to share it to the public at times.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi there, Beth! Thank you so much for your review. We're truly delighted to hear that you have found Padlet to be a valuable tool for sharing resources with families. If you ever encounter any difficulties in sharing your Padlet with the public, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer support team at www.padlet.com/contact-us or DM us on social media @padlet. We will be more than happy to assist you and ensure that you can effortlessly share your valuable resources. Thank you for your continued support and for choosing Padlet as your go-to platform. We're here to support you in your important work as a Social Worker and Trainer, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a seamless and enjoyable experience.

Carmen
Summer program coordinator in USA

Favorite platform

Kommentare: It’s superior!

I’ve used Padlet and presented it to others at professional development in my district for over 10 years. It’s the best digital tool for my instruction by far. As an arts teacher, I’ve used it to make class pages where students submit work, mind mapping for my own curriculum content, and even for college course presentations during virtual learning.

I transferred to a new school and lost my membership due to new email.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Carmen! Thank you for leaving a review. We are honored to be called your favorite platform and the best digital tool for your instruction! I'm sorry that you lost your membership due to your new email. If you need to reclaim any padlets, just send us a message, and we can help out: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Joanna
Educator in Australien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Excellent

Students’ collaboration, concept generation, mind maps generation and building up on, brainstorming expansions.Sharing files between educator with students as well as students between themselves.

There is really nothing that I like least.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Joanna, We're very happy to hear that you find Padlet useful for so many different activities. We love to support educators.

Ester
teacher in Argentinien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Padlet as a language teacaher

Kommentare: I've employed Padlet in many project with my students and I think it's one of the must tools for teachers.

Padlet offers the opportunity to view students' productions including different layouts, customizing possibilities, and practicality when checking. Over the last 6 years, it has also updated a lot of its functions.

If the highlighting tools could be used employing different colours, I would mark a wider variety of mistakes in my students' production thus it would be more effective. Moreover, I suggest some kind of tool to add comments.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Ester! Thank you for leaving a review. It's awesome that you've been using Padlet for the last 6 years! Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll let the product team know about your interest in more highlighting colors. As far as comments go, we do have a comment feature. Are you looking for something different? Here is our documentation for commenting: https://padlet.help/article/a58vggdr6g-how-to-add-comments If you are looking for something different when it comes to commenting, please send us a message so we can learn more about your suggestion: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

April
Boss in Neuseeland
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Padlet

This is an amazing website and easy to get on to and use.

There is nothing wrong with Padlet it is just amazing

vor 9 Monaten

Hi April! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear that you think Padlet is amazing! If you ever want to give us any feedback, feel free to send us a message here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thank you again for using Padlet!

Amalia
Teacher in Ecuador
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Padlet is very useful for pre-writing and writing

Kommentare: I'm using padlet in my class, especially for writing and making opinions.

How easy students can write on the it. Also, the different baskgrounds we can use for each topic.

The price of using this app. It's too expensive for teachers.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Amalia! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that Padlet is useful for your writing needs! I'm sorry that you are finding Padlet too pricy. We would be happy to discuss more if you want to contact us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!

Aruna Raj
Lecturer/Trainer in Malaysia

Best platform for students

Kommentare: Always been great

Easy and students able to communicate in real time and share more experiences

Can't rate the comment individually, if the student share their ideas and reply my post.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Aruna Raj! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad that you enjoy using Padlet with your students. It's true that we don't offer a way to rate comments, though you can use ratings for posts. You can read more about it here: https://padlet.help/article/kdpo2vjj1s-reactions-how-to-add-grades-ratings-likes-to-posts If you want to share more information about the feature you need, please do reach out to us here: https://padlet.com/contact-us Thanks again for using Padlet!