Deutschland Lokales Produkt

WinRAR Erfahrungen

4,7 (337) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über WinRAR

Es handelt sich um eine Archivierungslösung, mit der Nutzer unter anderem Daten sichern, Dateien extrahieren und Dokumente verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über WinRAR

This product is easy to use, ease to integrate employee take less time in the work.

Almost no negative sides, apart from slow extraction or compression, but it depends self on the computer and how old the hardware is.

Bewertungen zu WinRAR

WinRAR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 337 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WinRAR bereits verwendet?

Diego Martin
Diego Martin
Marketing Analyst in Peru
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Compress your files and keep them safe

WinRAR is one of the programs that I always use. Since the first time I have used it, I have not had any problem. I really like that my files are always safe using this program.

The interface is simple but somewhat old.

Thomas
Frontend Developer in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Archive and unarchive, the easiest way

Kommentare: Saving space is important and archiving is a good option. Winrar helps me organized and store projects. Having the possibility to add a password on an archive is really great.

It's integration in each OS i have and simplicity to use.

The design of the app could really be better, i feel like the design hasn't changed since i started using it many years ago.

Alexis
Managing Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great document management software at the right price!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use, no issues in adopting this software

Intuitive and Easy interface allows the user to access files quickly and efficiently

There are no real issues with the software!

Wafaa
Engineer in Palästina
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent review for winrar

Kommentare: Excellent experience and I am very happy and
completely satisfied with the program

The most thing I like in the program is it's fast and light. It's easy to use, very useful app, it's My chosen app to viewing compressed find IN zip format, without any difficult thing. Winrar is a very useful program to use file achiever when you click in compressed it will show you everything you want

The program can be further developed in response to increase the speed and rate of file. Need to repair achieving

Joaquin
Student in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Very useful and fast

Kommentare: It is an application that has many tools, it compresses your documents quickly, in addition to being very cheap and allows you to continue using the application with the expired license.

It is a very fast and easy application to use, it has many tools, and its license is very cheap.

It constantly notifies if you have not paid for its license, but it allows you to continue using it, although it is not a complaint, because the application is worth not paying and supporting it.

Tobel
Tobel
IT technician in Uganda
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WinRAR Reviews

Kommentare: Winrar keeps my files safe from virus attacks easily, merging files has become more easier with the achieve feature which is supported with most achieve software like 7zip.

It's a light weight software not more than 10mb and easy to use in encrypting several files.

Its hard to recovery a file once the encryption credentials are forgotten.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

#1 for file compression, user since a decade+

Kommentare: 10/10, no complaints yet!

1. Excellent compression percentage 2. Ability to handle all file types 3. No event of file corruption despite long storage duration 4. Swift de-compression on demand

Some email servers, especially corporate email ids, may not permit compressed files be it winzip or Winrar

Mohamed
Mohamed
Content creator in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage your files and data in one place easily

Kommentare: The product is totally wonderful as I can maintain all my customers' data and reduce the size of their files.

I really like the way that is provided to manage and control my work data.

Nothing at all, all the features are already provided so no complaints at all.

Mark
IT Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful archive manager

Kommentare: I like using this program and i will continue to use it until needed and i will surely recommend this tool to my friends and colleages.

What i like on this app is it gives you ease on managing your files, whether for taking a back-up of different files in different folders or via sending multiple files on folder via email or any online transfer.

So far, so good. Nothing to hate about this app.

Elliott
Tattoo Artist in Panama
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

WinRAR will Knock out the Competence!

Kommentare: Every time I need to uncompressed file downloaded from the internet I recommended to use WinRAR.

Free tool that I used since ever, no matter how much other promises to do, this tool do what it said to do.

At the moment I don't see and Cons on the WinRAR.

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Winrar, the Most secured document manager ever experienced.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Winrar is amazing than visiting a 5-star restaurant. As WinRAR is the source of income for me (because I'm using this on a commercial level) that's why it has a special value in my computer. No other software can beat this.
If you are also thinking of data management or thinking of selling digital goods and services in the marketplace, Then I can assure you that WinRAR is going to be your lifetime partner.
I am using WinRAR since 2017 and I never thought of move on from WinRAR to any other software. Definitely some improvements are required but I believe that the WinRAR team is working on this one.
My software never got cracked by windows defender once I compress them with WinRAR. So 80% of my system is based on Winrar. I use to manage documents and files encryption with WinRAR and I'm too satisfied with this one.
Now if you need "documents managing" software then WinRAR is the perfect place for you and I assure you, WinRAR will never disappoint you.

Merging files and encrypting them with the WinRAR is my favorite feature ever. I use to handle duplicate files with WinRAR and use to store them within a single folder. After that, I can easily locate my files within the destination folder. I use to merge up to 10GB+ files and I never got a crash from WinRAR. Files compressed with WinRAR contain no promotional ads, Link, or any type of cache data. And this is a good thing I liked in WinRAR. While all others local software always contains promotions ads, links, or pop-up banners to generate some additional money. but in the case of WinRAR, There is nothing like this Moreover, another feature of WinRAR that I liked most is password encryption. And this is the main reason that why I am still using WinRAR for a long time.

Well, There is no doubt that WinRAR is a highly rated software but also there is one thing that I did not like in WinRAR. Actually, I am using WinRAR in my business. I am using the "Compress and email" feature of WinRAR on a daily basis, I use it to encrypt folders in ".zip" file format with an encryption password, and then I use it to mail the zip file to my buyers. Now as the file is password encrypted, so it should be visible to anyone. But everyone can access the files can saw which elements are compressed inside the zip file although he can't extract the file. But in my opinion, this is not a good thing. When we already encrypted a file with a password so definitely now it should be inaccessible without a password. But there is nothing like this. I highly request the Winrar team that please solve this problem and bring an update with a fully secured and proper encryption feature. I have also watched 100+ videos on youtube to solve this problem but I remain unsuccessful. That's why my last hope is the WinRAR team and I humbly request that please fulfill this requirement and improve the "Compress and email" feature.

Jonathan
Company Director in UK
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An indispensable software on my PC.

Kommentare: I use winrar every day to extract or compress my files, it's really a no-name utility in my field, where I just need to compress my files to save disk space, it's an expert software in its field and it's highly appreciable.

For me it's a must-have software, it's the specialist of archiving and data compression utilities on Window. The free version is really sufficient for the vast majority of functions, which is a real pleasure. Easy to use, efficient, versatile, it is an indispensable tool.

I have very few problems with winrar, the interface is old and the subscription makes popups on windows looking like Window XP when you want to extract a file. It happens from time to time that the software freezes which is annoying.

Zakaria
computer engineer in Marokko
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Thats why i love WinRAR

Kommentare: overall experience, I would say that WinRAR is worth it, I love it and I'm using it for a very long time.

First of all and before anything, Winrar is a really common tool to compress any file fast and easy, I use it every day to compress, extract, and separate large files, and also i use it to secure any folder i want, the most thing that i liked about the tool, that you can create a password for any personal folder, and there is no way to open it without it,thats why i love it, The software interface looks easy to use. The software has a couple of versions, a paid one and a free one, so anyone can use it.

I will be honest here and say there is something that needs to be improved. I said before that the software interface looks easy, it is really. but, it looks old a little bit and needs to be improved. more thing that i didn't like was that the paid version of the software was a little bit expensive.

Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Manipulate space and documents easier than ever

Kommentare: I download programs, games and different file types everyday, naturally these come compressed and Winrar has successfully delivered decompression features from the beginning. I can really rely on the software for y everyday needs.

Winrar is an intuitive software that works quickly with large files. I find really impressive its reliability and the wide range of file formats covered by the program. Advanced users can take advantage of the range of features, while unexperienced users can perform simple tasks too.

Sometimes it feels laggy compressing files, it could use some optimization. The password manager lacks encryption so security is to a certain extent weak. Additionally, Winrar is windows only, some other operating systems could use the integration.

Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A useful tool to compress files

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software has been very pleasing. I have been using this tool almost on daily basis to compress/uncompress files with different extensions, it has never failed me.

WinRAR is simple, easy-to-use, but great software. It is light, does not require more space to install on drives. Contains many features and provides a lot of options to compress files. I can combine the compressed files into one file. I can secure my files with a password. I can use the software even after the expiration of the trial period.

Sometimes I encounter errors during extraction from large files. Nonetheless, I am very satisfied with WinRAR.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Best software internet have!

Kommentare: Using it daily, for long term of years! Usually extracting files, and I can say this is most friendly software, one of best and most useful softwares I ever used !

WinRar simply asks you if you want to buy program, if you don't, no problem, continue using your software! Compressing, archiving, extracting anything you need to do to speed up, and make your work organised and simple. Is here!

This software basically doesn't have any cons! Only you should watch is when downloading rar files. Some people can put something in them, but there is not on WinRAR side!

Md
Operations Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Software For Your Files

Kommentare: Overall WinRAR is a great software with minimal cons and deservers the good reviews that it receives.

WinRAR is a straight to the point file extract and that's why I like it. It is easy to use and there is no extra stuff stored in for no reason. I can also always be assured my files are safe with WinRAR.

There isn't much bad but the compressing in WinRAR is definitely lacking behind compared to the extraction. WinRAR definitely has to develop that side of the software.

E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A good software to compress your files and save them safely

Kommentare: I have been using this software more than five years and I like this software very much. Because it is easy to use and safe software to compress large file and folders.

The software is easy to use. It is not necessary to have a prior knowledge to use this software. The icons, buttons and functions are clearly mentioned or displayed. The larger files as well large folders are compressed to small file sizes. It is highly impressive.

Sometimes it take a longer time to compress and expand file.

teran
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The most used archiving tool

Kommentare: winRAR is the first software that I used long time back and it is the default one that I still use.

This is the only tool that use to compress and extract files. We can set some security by setting a password as our choice to lock files when encrypting and decrypting. Also this support many compression formats like zip, tar and rar.

I wish to have some updates in the interfaces because they have been the very same for a long time.

Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

File storage at its best

Kommentare: Overall WinRAR is a great software that has already become a standard in some places and its stability is compatibility are what make it great.

Winrar is a powerful tool with a good compression method that significantly decreases the size while keeping the file safe. With its great compatibility WinRAR can access a variety of files with ease.

in over 7-8 years of me using this software, I have faced almost no cons with it no matter what kind of file I try to use.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

WinRAR was my go to compression/decompression tool on Windows

Kommentare: I never had any issues with it, however, after migrating from Windows to Mac, I never had to use it again. But whenever someone asks me for suggestions for compression/decompression/encryption tools, I usually suggest WinRAR as the first option.

When I used to be a Windows OS user, WinRAR was one of the first things I used to get for my computer. Essentially, I loved how easy it was to use and how complete it was as a tool, allowing me to compress/decompress multiple types of files with no issues. I liked that it was available in multiple languages and for both 32 and 64 bit Operational Systems.

I wish there were more features available in the free version, however, I've always used the free version and it was fine for my applications. I wish it came as a native option on Windows.

Krzysztof
real estate agent in Polen
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this software

Kommentare: In my opinion it is the best file compression and compression software I have been using for many years.

It is easy to install and use, it extracts many different compressed file formats, it is a basic program for everyday use.

I dont see minuses in this program, it is an improved version of winzip

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

a great app for dealing with .zip files

Kommentare: It's a great app with great features that help dealing with .zip and .rar files easier.

I've been using this for more than 5 years and I can say that this app is best for what it's known for which is extracting and dealing with .zip files. Another great thing about this app is that the developers made it free.

The UI hasn't really changed for the past 5 years which is kind of a bummer.

alaa
software engineering in Jordanien
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig

Review For WinRAR

Kommentare: Excellent experience and i am vary happy and completely with this program

I think this program is easy to use and fast. I really cannot do without this program. Every time I download a new Windows, I have to install this program because we need it in the study, work and a lot

I liked the latest update. The program has become flexible and works without any problems

Muhammad Ashhar
Muhammad Ashhar
Software Development Manager in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must have software, the best in its category

Kommentare: The best in its category, can't imagine any programmer not having winrar.

Other than zipping the files you can password protect your files too which is very cool. Most cool feature which we use daily is that youo can make software setups using this.

I haven't find anything negative in it. It runs smoothly and does the zipping of files very efficiently