Über Enterprise Suite

Enterprise Suite von Upwork hilft Unternehmen, Top-Talente zu entdecken und Beziehungen zu unabhängigen Fachleuten aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Enterprise Suite

It is simple and easy to use and you can connect with people which they have jobs to do.

The interface is terribly restrictive and confusing, seems like several projects glued together without internal cohesion.

Bewertungen zu Enterprise Suite

Enterprise Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Enterprise Suite bereits verwendet?

Kristie
Kristie
Amazing Video Effects and Graphics! in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's Like Finding Treasure in a Pile

Kommentare: Upwork has been a great experience for me. I can find a freelancer to help me with my projects in a day or less than 24 hours. It is extremely fast and reliable. I have the app downloaded on my phone so that I can fall back onto Upwork for hiring freelancers. I have tried hiring people off of Indeed but they were not as reliable as the freelancers on Upwork. Upwork freelancers can be aggressive and they may ask to get paid outside of Upwork, but if they do, I don't pay as much as the freelancers who are willing to get paid through the Upwork app.

Upwork has been my fastest method of hiring freelancers to work on my business-related projects. I have hired three people so far to help me with my business and it seems to be getting better as I have adapted to the platform. I heard about Upwork from someone in Los Angeles who was teaching dropshipping and e-commerce. I wasn't comfortable at the time using Upwork because I was a freelancer myself but as my projects became more complex and I became more busy promoting my business, I looked into Upwork to help people who were willing to help me make my business ventures come true.

Upwork doesn't have the best freelancers to choose from. Many of the freelancers I chose were those who were great in communication and were really willing to help me promote my brand, Kristie Kim Design. There are tons of freelancers to choose from, domestic and international, but I moved forward with the freelancers who stuck with me and kept contacting me. I don't like when freelancers ask me to pay outside of Upwork. If they ask for this, I do not end up paying as much as the freelancers found on Upwork. I understand Upwork takes a part of the payment when I hire a freelancer, but I find this as a safe option to keep a record of how much I spend hiring freelancers.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Find Contract Resources

Kommentare: Overall, Upwork allowed us to resource a project without going through the more traditional and expensive means of hiring a consulting/recruiting agency. As a client (as opposed to contractor), the fees are incredibly reasonable, as you are only required to pay for transactional fees. This is a much more preferable option to traditional recruiters. We will definitely consider using Upwork to resource our projects in the future.

Upwork allows you to connect with a variety of service professionals from all over the globe. Their online platform is very easy to use for beginners, and allows for relatively advanced search functionality so that you can find the talent you need. Their customer service reps are very prompt and helpful, and someone contacted me within 24 hours of posting my available job. In addition, their candidate review and endorsement section is very helpful during the selection process, as you can review which candidates have a proven work history.

The range of talent you can find on Upwork is almost too broad. In some instances, the price per hour can vary up to $100, depending on the experience and the location of the candidate. This can be a little overwhelming if you're a first time user and you unsure what to expect from the candidates. The communications policy with candidates is also very strict, and only allows you to contact communicate directly through the platform. While this may be sufficient for smaller projects, it is not conducive to larger project work.

Marin
BDM in Hongkong
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

A company that does not care about its freelancers

Nothing, horrible experience with a company that does not do what it preaches.

I joined Upwork in March 2020 without initially having any intention to do any freelancing. A few days later, a client invited me to bid for their project. It was a very small project at that time, but it slowly became a much bigger project. I had some small contracts with other clients too, but rather small. I was in the top 3% of freelancers and used to get a few requests and invites for jobs every week. Beginning of April, Upwork sent an email to both I and my main client to say that they were "reviewing" our contract. Now, mind you, that contract has been into place for a year and we never had any issues with it. They have asked us for a ton of papers and both me and the client provided them with everything. It was a painful process and then a few days later Upwork suddenly sent us an email (me and the client) saying that our accounts have been suspended. This came as a big surprise, especially since they even wanted to disclose the reason behind it was. Both I and the client were honest, payment was being done timely and I always had 100% job success rate. Moreover, any other active contracts that I had were also cancelled, meaning there is no way to collect the money now from those clients nor from my biggest client either. I have messages Upwork a few times and tried to understand why my account has been suspended, which again, they just ignored. It is a very frustrating experience when you pay over $3000 in commission to Upwork for a year and get shut down....

Nalika
Assistant/Software Technician in Jamaika
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Remote work networking!

Kommentare: This software has made it more possible for me to connect with employers from around the world. Also, the platform protects the workers from a possible scam to occur with an employer.

I like most that this software allows people from all over the world to connect with each other in one big workplace.

What I like least is that you now will have to purchase connects in order to apply for a job. I think it's difficult for persons to be seeking jobs to get money and have to spend to get that job.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Talent Acquisition

Kommentare: Really helpful when looking for certain people with certain skills or talent

Easy to use, has a very wide platform, and a lot of talented individuals on this app. Though we need to filter it carefully to avoid scams

Sometimes the notifications don't pop up which is sad because it's important so we can reply to talents and clients on time.

Hend Abdalla
Hend Abdalla
product owner in Kuwait
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freelancers landmark

Kommentare: A nice place to challenge your skills and get introduced to global market from wherever you are

Account creation steps very easy, yet controlled, the best personality verification among other platforms. a lot of opportunities of work, all what you need to know about your client and his history.

Number of monthly connects are very limited. Very high competition Raising talents faces a lot of disappointments to reach a gig

Torikul
Torikul
Freelancer - WordPress Developer in Bangladesch
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Such a great marketplace that love clients and freelancers both

Kommentare: My overall experience is fantastic with Upwork, it's super easy to use, highly secured and a lot helpful. It helped me to grow my business and take it to the next level. If I need a talented person, Upwork is my only choice even If I want to provide services around the world, Upwork is my only choice.

One of the best freelancing platforms out there in terms of security it provides for money transfers between seller & freelancer. I like so many things about this freelancing marketplace especially the hiring system. As a client, I can easily tell the freelancer what I need, and the suitable freelancers bid on the post, this process always helps me to find out a talented person. There is no spam here, freelancers are so serious about their job. Even I can pay the freelancer by using the best suitable method and way such as the hourly or fixed project.

I have used Upwork from both sides, as a freelancer and as a client. Overall everything was really amazing except few things from the freelancer side. Upwork certificate has a tight limitation, people who have WordPress related or other certificates, can't add it to their profile because there is no option. As a result, a freelancer can't add his perfect skill proof to the profile. Upwork has released a new feature called Project Catalog. This whole functionality seems not completed yet, there is no analytics option on it. There is another issue I've noticed from the client-side. If the payment method is not verified, freelancers don't bid on the job post. A new client who joined Upwork just now maybe one day or two days ago, they don't know anything about it. So, they send job posts without verifying their payment method. I think Upwork should have a functionality that no one can send job posts with an account that does not have a verified payment method.

Tiago
Tiago
Translator in Portugal
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Best platform for Freelancing

Kommentare: Overall, Upwork to me is the best freelancing platform. I have used all the biggest platforms and in some of them, it is almost impossible to get jobs, in others, there are a lot of people trying to scam you. Upwork provides a great experience to the freelancers and I would recommend everyone to use it, as a client or as a freelancer.

Upwork is a pretty straightforward website to navigate. It has a lot of new jobs every second and, as a translator, it helped me a lot getting new clients and projects. 99% of my clients come from Upwork and I couldn't be more satisfied with the platform. Its security is also a big advantage to the clients and the freelancers since it filters scammers that can be very common on other freelancing platforms. Customer service has always been 5*. From a client's point of view, if you need something done, there are thousands of professionals that can deliver high-quality services.

It can be a bit expensive working on Upwork since having a basic plan only gets you 10 connects per month but you can get up to 50 additional connects per week if the clients reply to your proposal.

Nedys
Management Secretariat in Kolumbien
Internet, Selbstständig

Opportunities

Kommentare: I have had very good experiences with the projects achieved on this platform.
They also take care of the client as well as the freelancer giving them the same priority so that both parties receive their benefits fairly and respectably.

It is a platform that allows you to get work projects in which you can start even if you have little experience and you may be surprised by how much you can find to do and learn from each project you undertake. If you are dedicated and take into account the warnings of the platform not to contact clients outside the platform you can have great success. GO FORWARD!

Lately, they are exaggerating a bit the amount of Connects required to be able to apply for a job offer.

Dennis
Dennis
Marketing Director in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

From Freelancer to Hiring Freelancers

Kommentare: A mixed bag. I appreciate upwork for facilitating the ability to work, and find great talent. They just need to work on their freelancer relations.

I started my career on Upwork, and because I got the opportunity to grow in my field I eventually landed a position where now I am working full time and hiring others from upwork. Upwork allows for talented people to get the chance to make a living.

It's hard to get started. You're competing with a lot of people who have more reviews, and therefore it's hard to get the first job. Upwork will also always side with the hiring party and never the worker.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for finding and working with contractors

Kommentare: I've used it on both the client and contractor side, and love the protections it offers on both sides. Large talent pool for clients and contractors alike, which is why they charge the fees I discuss. At the end of the day, if you need contract labor, or are looking for contract work, this is the creme de la creme in my opinion.

It's like having escrow and a mediator for any client/contractor relationship. I've worked as both a client and contractor on the platform and love what it offers. As the client is that the fees are primarily paid by the contractor. I feel like perhaps this should be split between both parties, but that's just my two cents. It protects both client and contractor making sure that the work gets done before payment, and that the contractor gets paid if the work is completed to spec. They have a time tracking tool that takes screenshots of the contractors screen to ensure they are working on the client's project, and not billing for browsing FB or Twitter.

As a contractor, the initial fees are 20%, which feels a bit steep. They do add a lot of value in terms of the client pool, and I realize they are in it to make money, but as an American contractor competing in the global economy, I find I have to underprice my services to compete already, before the 20% cut that Upwork takes. I finally worked my way up to Top Rated, which means I only pay 10% on some projects, and the 20% can also be reduced on long term projects, but that's my only gripe. Otherwise, I love the marketplace it offers. Important caveat: What I mention above may be a perk if you are a client looking to hire talent on Upwork.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Upwork is a great tool for all freelancers

Kommentare: Overall, Upwork is a great place to make a living as jobs are regularly available to apply and win. The product also provides different payment options which makes it more user-friendly.

Upwork is very easy to use from the standpoint of the freelancer. The platform also provides payment flexibility for the buyer while the seller can charge as much as the job is worth. Also, it is easy to charge clients per hour or per project, which is another amazing feature. Finally, it is quite easy to integrate Upwork into my freelance writing business.

One shortfall of Upwork is that it is not easy to navigate to your personal profile link to share to other platforms. In addition, Upwork has to improve on the availability of writing gigs so that buyers can find them. A difficult part may be the instant notification for jobs that you don't usually get on time.

Milagros
Analyst in Mexiko
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Freelancing Platform

Kommentare: Getting jobs and hiring good freelancers is easy to do after some digging. There are many freelancers and job offers but using the right filters and making the most of the tools provided by the platform can streamline the process.

There is any number of jobs available on Upwork, which provides freelancer with many different options. From an employer's point of view, it is a great tool as well as it provides information about the ratings, earnings, and skills of a freelancer. In addition, there are different packages and on-the-go options that allow for quick completion of urgent projects.

There are so many freelancers and jobs that some scams and bad offers might creep in. In addition, it has become a more difficult place for new users as getting good initial work to earn a quality score is not as easy as it was three or four years ago.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More than just a time tracker

Kommentare: If it had better time tracking increments (down to the minute) this would be a very good time tracking app for freelancers.

Easy to use time tracking that only requires one click to start and pause. Periodic activity and screenshot tracking is built in so it is more than just a time tracker. Offline time tracking is a big bonus to areas with unstable internet connection.

Time tracking is wonky and sometimes inaccurate. The app tries to track time in 10 minute increments so if you work under that amount, sometimes time isn't tracked. Periodic screenshots make it feel like big brother is watching you.

Anamta
Student in Pakistan
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Want to be Your Own Boss ,Try Upwork.

Kommentare: It is good and I have decided to work more and more on Upwork.

Upwork is a leading freelancing marketplace where you get a high worth of your skills, there are thousands of skilled jobs are available on Upwork and it's a perfect place to find your desired job if you are a freelancer and if you are an employee then you will get a reliable, skilled worker . Here the probability of scams is very less and I really enjoy the support that Upwork provides to its employees and freelancers. Upwork keeps a check and balance of its employees and freelancers so that if someone tries to do anything out of the terms and conditions of Upwork so he/she would for sure going to be noticed by the Upwork team so it's a safe place to do your business. Upwork provides ease of money transfer, security also by the small investment you can get some perks to be highlighted if you are a freelancer and also it provides several methods to validate your existence as a real-time employee to whom a skilled freelancer can believe and serve you.

I just dislike one of its features that you have to wait to become 18 years old to join Upwork. But somewhat it's ok to wait till 18.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience

Hi I used Upwork for my work. It's a excellent site for freelancer. You can find world-class freelancer in Upwork marketplace

Please approve only experienced freelancer cause Upwork have lots of unexperienced freelancer

Zsolt
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Talent at a click of a button

Kommentare: I love how it connects me to people.

I like how I can search for 5 different kind of solution providers at the same time. I take 5 minutes a day per kind of solution provider. I can search for talent directly, and if urgent, get a response within 24 hours. With a well written job description, this could mean work starts in 24 hours.

Their website payment freezes with random errors, so I cannot hire candidate. But I just switch to mobile view. If my card is frozen, and I try payment, it says card is rejected, have to go and provided CVC code again to activate it. Bit a of a hassle, a "try again" button would be great.

Patricia
Virtual Assistant in Peru
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Upwork - The best platform to get clients / freelancers

Kommentare: I am a user since 8 years ago as a freelancer I am very happy. Also, I helped my clients to post jobs and hire freelancers in Upwork. The platform works great for both clients and freelancers.

The software is very easy to use. They always are updating and improving the platform features.

Nothing comes to my mind. I am really satisfied.

E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Too Many Scammers

Kommentare: I am very frustrated with Upwork:
1 - too many scammers, asking you to talk over Telegram, Skype, and then basically ask you to pay upfront a deposit, software, before you can work with them.
2 - when you go back, you will find the message they sent to me over Upwork is removed, the job post is also removed that you can not flag it as inappropriate.
3 - Upwork is totally disappearing in the whole journey, you can never reach any useful person or email, all you can use is some FAQ, which is useless.
4 - Then what ends up is I am burning my 'connects' to scammers.

A popular and famous site for freelancer jobs

The use of connect, can't relate to the reward from the job.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hire the best talent

Kommentare: Very positive; will use it again for future projects

- It allowed me to hire the best talent for a couple of projects I was working on. - All the communication, messages & attachments, is stored on Upwork - Contracts with milestones clarify exactly what is expected from the freelancer - Upwork escrow delivers the money to the freelancer once the business owners confirms the acceptance of the work

Not much; there are some talents that I could not find for a specific project, i.e. lawyers in Europe area

Winfresha
freelancer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Upwork Review.

Kommentare: It has offered the best freelancing experience so far.

Finding jobs on the platform, especially since new jobs are always updated to fit the required skills. Easy to use and very user-friendly. it is easy to identify the verified people and show the skills the employer needs.

Most features are easy to use however writing a proposal can be hectic especially for people who want to apply for a quick job. It should be made easier for applicants.

Dyna
Accountant assistant in Dominikanische Republik
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Upwork user

the software is secure for freelancers..

The charge is too high for the freelancers

Mohammad Jan
Manager in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Excellent product for freelancers

It is very easy to use, to find excellent freelancer to do your job in an easy and fast way.

Easy payment, easy feedback option, and easy project completion.

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great way to find talented help

Kommentare: We needed to rapidly deploy a handful of websites for our clients. We hired some Upwork developers to quickly put them together.

I was able to find great developers and software talent using Upwork. Even better, they are located all across the world so they can work on tight deadlines and schedules while you're sleeping (and still being affordable!)

Occasionally you'll get a developer that's just not that great. There is a culture on Upwork to give everyone five star ratings, even when they did a mediocre job, so you have to view the star ratings with a grain of salt.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's expensive and hard to find jobs specially if your account is old and was rarely used.

Perhaps the ease to locate jobs that you want to find.

It's REALLY EXPENSIVE. I made my account some 3 years ago and I wasn't able to use it that much because I had a full-time job. But then that taxed me to not be seen at least by hiring managers because of the special badges that Upwork has which makes those people priorities and those who are new won't have the chance to be seen at least.