Über Ramp

Ramp ist eine Lösung für die Verwaltung von Unternehmenskarten und -ausgaben, die mittelständischen Unternehmen hilft, das Wachstum zu beschleunigen und weniger auszugeben.

Erfahre mehr über Ramp

I like the recommendations that the software generates based on monthly spending. It will recommend a different type of subscription or alert us to higher spending on a subscription.

We joined Ramp after a bunch of expenses were already on auto pay with our bank - so switching them over has take a little while. This is less on Ramp and more on the time we joined.

Bewertungen zu Ramp

4,9
4,9
5,0

Ramp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ramp bereits verwendet?

Nicholas
Nicholas
Finance Director & Dinner Groups Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Expense Management

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with Ramp. They have lived up to their claims they make on the website. I love that they listen to their customers. They have been very responsive to our needs. It brings me joy knowing that our employees love using it because it means receipts are being turned in on time.

It's an all-in-one expense management system. Before using Ramp, we used American Express and Zoho. It's been great having everything in one house now. Our team loves that they received instant text messages and or emails when a purchased has been made. Being able to create virtual cards in an instant has been great. We also love how simple reimbursements have been using Ramp. The slack integration is good, and I have no doubt will improve. They've been very responsive to missing features.

I would love to see some more features around delegation. Allowing others (like administrative assistants) fill out their receipts on their behalf without giving them full access to the users account.

Robert
Manager of Accounting & Finance in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best expense reporting software on the market

Kommentare: We have nothing but positive things to say about Ramp. From an accounting perspective, everything from initial set up to issuing cards to setting up expense rules is streamlined and easy to use. We also constantly hear from our cardholders in the company how great the switch to Ramp has been due to the great user experience and not having to fill out traditional expense reports.

Ramp currently offers the best expense reporting product we have ever used. The system is incredibly easy to use for both accountants and cardholders. By eliminating standard expense reports, Ramp has saved our company countless hours without losing any control or oversight that you would have with standard expense reporting platforms. An surprise benefit has been that there is no cost to Ramp, and we actually make money with the 1.50% cash back perk on all card purchases.

We have no complaints with Ramp. Each update to the software continues to exceed our expectations and adds new functionalities that we benefit from.

CEO / President in USA

Misleading "application" then declined.

Kommentare: We requested the unsubscribe - it will be interesting to see who they end up selling our info to or if they honor the unsubscribe request. Luckily, their competitor, Brex, found us to also be a great fit, and they meant it, and we are signed up with Brex now.

We did not get a chance to evaluate this software enough to determine anything positive or negative about the actual software itself.

We did not get a chance to actually use or test this product. On their site they tell you to enter your business email - I did, I then got an email saying "You’re a great fit - apply for Ramp today!". So we did, and got declined because they feel we do not keep enough "available cash" in our bank account. Even after this decline, they sent several advertising emails. They mislead us by telling us we were a "great fit" then wasted our time having us fill out and volunteer all kinds of information on our business. To be honest, I think this is a misleading method of getting businesses to give you essentially free info on their finances / operations. Regardless, saying a company is a "great fit" when, essentially they have no idea if we are such is, in my opinion misleading.

Zach
Zach
Co-Founder & CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth onboarding and great reporting

Kommentare: We've been really happy with the ease of use and the reporting features, our employees seem to like using it and the cashback is a nice overall win for the team

I love the reporting features and the ability to easily generate cards for employees or vendors. Breaking them down into how the money is spent is really nice

The physical cards could definitely be a bit nicer ... you'll gain no extra street cred throwing this baby down at a meal with a candidate

Kristy
Director of Finance in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp

Kommentare: Overall I love Ramp. I used to have to beg and plead to get receipts and that has been tremendously reduced and the ease of the app is amazing. The integration with our accounting software is also amazing. I never have to worry about making a JE or trying to track amounts down.

The best thing about this software is the receipt capture! The reminder text that is sent to snap a picture at the time of purchase is so wonderful. No more chasing down receipts!!

My least favorite thing is not really being able to talk to someone if there is an issue. Most of the issues are user error but if our locations could call and speak to a tech or representative to walk them through how to get set up or fix their error it would be so much easier.

Ben
Co-Founder in Türkei
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for your finance stack

Kommentare: Ramp has helped us streamline internal finance processes and find opportunities to save. The experience has been seamless and amazing!

Ramp integrates seamlessly with my accounting software to eliminate the typical problems associated with business expense management. Because it's one and the same with my business credit card it gives me a powerful tool that directly integrates.

The software is great! I'm waiting for them to start tackling my full spending picture as opposed to just credit cards.

Jake
Finance Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Needs a few more features

Kommentare: We've been using both Ramp and Brex for the past 5 months or so. This week, we began migrating all of our users over to Ramp. So far, my experience has been great, minus the couple things I mentioned above. Ramp is definitely a great platform and I continue using/growing with Ramp in the future.

I think the overall platform is great. So many of the features are excellent and I'm not sure they could be improved. Examples of those features are the accounting section, the insight into users spending/card info, and searching for transactions.

There are two features that Ramp doesn't have/offer and is frustrating at times. I would love for there to be a Ramp app. We previously used Brex, and the ease of access with an app is great. Many (likely all) of our team would prefer to have an app, rather than going to Ramp's website. The other feature is offering a live chat option. Brex also had that feature, and issues could be addressed and resolved within minutes. When I've had to email Ramp support, the response is typically very fast. But once again, I think many users/admins that use Ramp would prefer a live chat option.

Best card out there

Kommentare: Overall, it's made spending easier. Managing how much employees can spend, keeping track of software trials, and the manual parts of expensing is all so much easier now. I used to dread the end of every month but now that we have Ramp, the company runs a lot smoother.

Every aspect of the card is super easy. Bringing on new employees to the platform, creating new virtual cards, receipt matching and uploading, and categorization. I used to spend hours in expensing software and Ramp has saved me so much time from doing so.

There is nothing I can think of that can be improved.

Brock
Director of Finance in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best offering

The product is easy to use and administer. The company is releasing very useful updates and features regularly and listens to it's users for future feature development. Slack integrated.

Keeping the card level accounting vs transaction level accounting. But that is on the roadmap and should be on their platform in the very short term.

Joyce
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Expense Reporting Card Management Software

Kommentare: I love it. My supervisors love it. It allows everyone to submit receipts and memos for expenses, immediately and then move on about their day. In the "old" days, we'd have to save our receipts, submit them with separate forms and hope everything was legible and didn't get lost. Ramp has removed all of those barriers and saved us so much money, just in time saved for staff.

The ability to e-mail and text receipts and memos is amazing. It eliminates the need for our managers to keep paper copies of receipts and allows for immediate reconciliation of expenses. This is hands down, the most popular feature of the product, with our supervisors.

At times, the software will assign a receipt to the incorrect transaction. This has only happened when there are multiple transactions with the same business, back to back. It is NOT a frequent issue.

Nick
Co-Founder in USA

Never going back to the old way

Ramp helps us see and control our spend in so many new ways. It was a game-changer for us. Other cards just want you to spend ... Ramp is totally different. On an ongoing basis, we are able to reduce inefficiencies, get a clearer picture, and cut costs. The best part is being able to equip, unify and empower our people with the tools to be part of the financial big picture, instead of them being just "cardholders".

Excited for the updates rolling out, no real complaints right now, we love the receipt matching functionality.

Roberto
Head of Growth in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

To me, Ramp is a no brainer

Kommentare: Ramp has allowed my team to very easily reconcile marketing budgets and spend with our bookkeeping. It's extremely easy to use, the support team is extremely responsive and the company is constantly pushing new features that add value on a regular basis. To me, it's really a no brainer.

- Obtaining my own corporate credit card was very easy and frictionless - I love how I can create multiple virtual cards that I use with different vendors and for different spend categories - The feature that automatically matches receipts with transactions is simply a game changer, it saves me and our finance team so much time - Replacing a card is extremely easy and quick

Really can't think of anything that I dislike, at least with our company use case

Diana
Administrative Director in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Corporate credit Card that Helps Save Money

Kommentare: Great service. Customer service is much better than other business credit cards.

The platform allows us to download transactions into our accounting system but being able to schedule them would be a bonus

Robert
Founder in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ramp leads the pack and is essential for all businesses from the smallest to the largest

Kommentare: I had been dreaming of the product exactly as this for years. It typical but a shame the banks themselves didn't create this. It's fast, secure - using software token MFA, and works well on all devices, including mobile.

The ability to seamlessly create virtual payment cards - tied to each vendor - give you the perfect simplicity - but also massive security. By tying a card to a single vendor, you eliminate almost all fraud. Expense tracking is a breeze. Ramp has nailed the product experience. Everyone else is far behind.

There's not much to dislike. All of the feature requests I want are already coming soon: like restricting a payment card to a specific vendor. More personal fraud and audit controls - will make this even more indispensable.

Alexander

Best corporate card

Kommentare: Has been great so far!

Ramp is great. Auto receipt matching to expenses, easily add/remove cardholders, change address, etc. Support also responds very quickly and has been responsive when we run into any potential issues. Highliy recommends a card like this that is unsecured from personal liability and uses your actual cash balances. Its been great for us

Still can't add Ramp to Apple Pay so I end up using other cards when on the go and not wanting to pull out my wallet

Marc
CEO in Libanon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Want to stay on top of your finances? Use Ramp.

Kommentare: We're so happy with Ramp and always look forward to learning what the team is up to in terms of new features. Ramp has enabled us to do easier and more efficient accounting and save both time and money.

-1.5% cash back -Ease of set-up and use -High limits -Constantly finding savings for my business and actionable insights -Stellar product and customer experience -Best in class fraud prevention -Love the Slack and QuickBooks integration

Cannot think of any downsides - everything has been going smoothly and well so far.

Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Amazing Cash Back, Wonderful Support Staff

Kommentare: Nothing but good things about this company! Their rewards are phenomenal!

Ease of use and customization. We have a complex cost coding system, so I worked with their support staff and we were able to tailor the product to fit our needs. Support is great. They are quick to respond and determined to resolve any issue. I also love the receipt capturing technology

Every once in a while we lose the GL codes in the drop-down- but when I reach out to support they fix this right away

Marie
Cofounder in Schweiz

Love it

Kommentare: Excellent

So easy to use, beautiful design, startup friendly

Would love more features like paying bills

Luke
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ramp is awesome!

For small companies, the credit limit logic is really nice. Based on business cash balance instead of personal credit. The mapping and the syncing to QuickBooks are really simple and the UI for coding expenses is great. The ability to use Virtual cards based on individual or vendor is fantastic and extremely convenient.

It would be nice to have automatic syncing, but it is only a one-click process to initiate from Ramp (can set a reminder to perform daily or weekly).

Sebastien
CEO in USA

A smooth experience across all features

Ramp has done a great job of keeping things simple while still providing a long list of fantastic features. The partnerships are also a great asset

Creating virtual cards via the webportal is a little cumbersome compared to doing it with an app like Divvy, but everything else is smoother than other platforms

Kumar
Founder & CEO in USA

Mission critical functionality

Kommentare: It's a card built by technologists and ideal for any company that wants automation and scaling. It gives every company a sort of Apple like experience for how they spend and manage spend.

The realtime notifications are mission critical to our operations. It has saved us ~8 hours a month and will save even more as we grow our company.

I wish they had metal cards, I'd pay a premium for that. I'm sure they'll add those at some point in the future.

Richard
Principal in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zeal

The setup & ease of use, combined with pricing --> you can't beat it.

Nothing thus far. I am new to the platform, but it has been great thus far.

Michelle
Senior Manager, Strategy & Finance in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for growing teams!

It is incredibly easy to utilize the system, both from a user and admin standpoint, especially at a growing startup with a constantly expanding team. Ramp has given us greater insight into our spending trends, and the direct integration with Quickbooks helps streamline our month end accounting processes. Their customer experience and support team is unparalleled, and they are incredibly quick to respond and provide solutions for any questions that arise.

Ramp is a growing platform, so some features aren't fully developed yet. However, their team is very receptive to feedback and suggestions, and their monthly updates address a lot of repeated requests, and they continue to built out the platform!

Becky
Operations Manager in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ramp makes it easy

Ramp simplifies our team purchases resulting in a fraction of time spent on coding, expensing and reimbursing. The UX is simple and intuitive. Customer Services has been top notch, tickets are usually answered within an hour. Also, cash back!!

I definitely need to dig in a bit more, but the Insights haven't been as helpful as I was hoping.

Ankit
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT BUSINESS CREDIT CARD

Kommentare: Our experience has been great so far with Ramp. We had 1 minor issue in which customer service was very quick to respond and address.

The cashback on all purchases is the best feature on the card. No monthly fees and great integration with Quickbooks. Very simple to set limits for users and track purchases with a great method of texting receipts and sending reminders to users to upload. Also they offer a virtual card that you can use for online purchases only to prevent fraud. The customer service is great as well.

There is nothing not to like about the card.