Über Ramp

Ramp ist eine Lösung für die Verwaltung von Unternehmenskarten und -ausgaben, die mittelständischen Unternehmen hilft, das Wachstum zu beschleunigen und weniger auszugeben.

Erfahre mehr über Ramp

Ramp allows for you to create digital cards to put on file for the various subscriptions team uses. This is super handy to ensure you don't have crazy spending on systems no longer in use.

We joined Ramp after a bunch of expenses were already on auto pay with our bank - so switching them over has take a little while. This is less on Ramp and more on the time we joined.

Bewertungen zu Ramp

4,9
4,9

Ramp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 183 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ramp bereits verwendet?

Nicholas
Nicholas
Finance Director & Dinner Groups Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Expense Management

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with Ramp. They have lived up to their claims they make on the website. I love that they listen to their customers. They have been very responsive to our needs. It brings me joy knowing that our employees love using it because it means receipts are being turned in on time.

It's an all-in-one expense management system. Before using Ramp, we used American Express and Zoho. It's been great having everything in one house now. Our team loves that they received instant text messages and or emails when a purchased has been made. Being able to create virtual cards in an instant has been great. We also love how simple reimbursements have been using Ramp. The slack integration is good, and I have no doubt will improve. They've been very responsive to missing features.

I would love to see some more features around delegation. Allowing others (like administrative assistants) fill out their receipts on their behalf without giving them full access to the users account.

Sherri
Director of Administration in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Glad We Made The Switch

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with Ramp from the start. The implementation team was helpful, organized and made things easy. It has streamlined our acct dept and united all of our departments into one cohesive team.

Ease of use. Its organized and simple to learn.

There really isnt anything negative yet that weve experienced with RAMP.

Dana
Social Media and Merchandising Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So Easy to Use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ramp is so user friendly. It has all the features I need, while not being flooded with too much extra irrelevant stuff. There’s many ways to submit receipts which makes it impossible to forget to do so!

Nothing has come up yet that I dislike about Ramp

Abraham
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Deceptive product representation

Kommentare: Our company was looking to replace our corporate credit card program with a platform that would also offer expense management tracking, and the Ramp sales team presented their product as the prefect solution for that. Nevertheless, what they didn't disclose during the process is that they do not offer credit and you are required to maintain a bank account with 2x cash or else their card will be declines. So if they give you a limit of $500k because your initial bank statement shows a million dollars in cash, they will suddenly slash your limit to $300k if your next bank statement shows only $600 in cash. So the card may stop working at any given time according to the fluctuations of cash flow in your bank account. They have a very good expense management system but it's deceptive for them to represent it as a replacement for a corporate credit card program.

Ramp offers a very good expense management software.

Ramp does not offer credit, and should not be used to replace your corporate credit cards.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ramp is the best in class tool for a fast scaling business

Kommentare: Ramp is a must have tool for a fast growing startup like ours. Since we implemented Ramp, we have drastically improved our controls around expenditure across the company, increased awareness about costs and spending and also delighted employees with a far superior tool that provides transparency and quick payouts for them.

Ramp is an incredibly powerful tool with a rich feature set delivered by a very high performing team. Ramp has a number of features that set it apart from other tools on the market. The spend dashboards are incredibly intuitive and easy to analyse. Ramp cards can be issued in seconds and have all the appropriate triggers to stop cards being abused if there isn't a valid receipt. Another feature particularly valuable for me is the ability to email Ramp and these email receipts are automatically matched with expenses saving huge amounts of time. The slack integration is fantastic and the ability to approve/pay via slack is a game changer.

The mobile app isn't the most intuitive when you are looking for a very simple view of reimbursements. I know this is constantly improving but I have routinely struggled to find outstanding/paid reimbursements.

Anthony
CFO in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, best automated AP solution out there!

Kommentare: Overall experience is extremely positive. I've looked a long time to find this solution and am grateful Ramp put it all together.

I love that I can have all my expense management tool in one place. I also love that the platform is automated to read invoices. Ramp is aslo free plus they pay the company 1.5% on all credit card purchases. Win, win, win.

I'm quite happy with all of the services and don't see something I like least.

Robert
Senior Accountant in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp has saved us many headaches

Kommentare: Ramp has freed up so many administrative hours that we are finding more worktime available to accomplish other tasks and goals.

The ability to require receipts and memo's be recording quickly has saved us many administrative hours in hunting down purchases. It has also saved us the lost receipt problem that we encountered with the more antiquated system we used to use.

I think the thing I like least about Ramp is the amount of sales people calling from other companies to try to take us away from Ramp.

Ivette
Director of Administration and Facilities in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp is a great business tool for managing and reconciling expenses.

Kommentare: It has been great! It was easy to roll out and implement at our organization. Our employees adapted quickly and have also enjoyed the ease of managing and reconciling expenses quickly.

The ease of managing and reconciling charges through the mobile app instead of having to wait to get to a computer to upload receipts and enter detailed information for each charge. Manage as you spend - it's great and easy!

The inability to have multi-functioning roles within the ramp system. This would apply to an administrator who is also a manager and cardholder. It would also be nice if Ramp had a quicker method of communication such as instant chat instead of email. It would just be more convenient for time-sensitive questions.

Tiler
Office Assisstant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love that you can upload and submit receipts from your mobile phone it makes keeping track of expenses much easier.

It took a little time to learn but once I got the hang of it using it was easy.

Alec
Customer Success Manager in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp made work travel so easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Not having to keep track of receipts when traveling. Could just snap a picture and keep it moving.

I don't have anything bad to say about Ramp.

Anthony
Accounting Director in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TT's

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to use and train employees, plus 2% cash back

Changes to software happen without notice.

Jessica
Project Architect in Jordanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplifies spending procedures and ensures that they do not exceed specified budgets.

Kommentare: The issue of spending is very important, and we used to suffer in the past from managing the spending process and obtaining funds as well as approvals, and with Ramp we got rid of all that effort, and transferring money requests, completing payment operations, as well as organizing records became absolutely easy, and tracking operations became easier.

The Virtual Ramp Card is great because it accurately sets spending caps, helping employees stick to a spending plan without going over budgets and allowing the accounting department to track expenses and approve or deny them. I like that I can request an emergency spend increase via the mobile app and get approved instantly. I love that Ramp organizes the spending process in every detail. When I make a payment, I receive a message on my phone. Ramp also records directly on the logs the time and amount spent. I can upload the receipt, enter notes, and send it for approval without any complications and within minutes.

Ramp is almost flawless, simple and easy to use, and the mobile app is carefully designed and greatly simplifies operations for users.

Penny
Director of Finance and HR in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Corporate Card

Kommentare: So far we have been pleased. If we have any issues, the customer service has been quick to handle them.

Ramp is easy to use and has great features that will be helpful to most companies. They are constantly upgrading to add value to their product and customer service, when needed has been great.

The statement would be better for us if it was broken down by card. Instead all transactions are in one group by transaction date.

Clem
Executive Assistant in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing ease of use!

Ramp makes expensing purchases extremely quick, efficient, and easy. All I have to do is forward any emailed confirmation or receipt I get to Ramp and it automatically uploads to my account, where I can just type a memo the expense was for and select which account it should be billed to. It makes life so much easier for expensing the amount we do!

The only thing I don't like so far is that sometimes my account wants me to go through multi-step authentication constantly, whereas other times it doesn't require it. It's the times that I have to type in a code when I've already been logged in through the day repeatedly that can be annoying, but it's a security measure and I understand.

Brock
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best offering

The product is easy to use and administer. The company is releasing very useful updates and features regularly and listens to it's users for future feature development. Slack integrated.

Keeping the card level accounting vs transaction level accounting. But that is on the roadmap and should be on their platform in the very short term.

Roberto
Head of Growth in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To me, Ramp is a no brainer

Kommentare: Ramp has allowed my team to very easily reconcile marketing budgets and spend with our bookkeeping. It's extremely easy to use, the support team is extremely responsive and the company is constantly pushing new features that add value on a regular basis. To me, it's really a no brainer.

- Obtaining my own corporate credit card was very easy and frictionless - I love how I can create multiple virtual cards that I use with different vendors and for different spend categories - The feature that automatically matches receipts with transactions is simply a game changer, it saves me and our finance team so much time - Replacing a card is extremely easy and quick

Really can't think of anything that I dislike, at least with our company use case

Vicki
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So easy and helpful

Kommentare: Ramp has helped our church with accounting tremendously!
Their customer service is top-notch!!

The app makes tracking receipts and categorizing expenses so easy! The integration with Quickbooks Online is effortless!!

Overall Ramp is exceptionally easy to use. The only thing I have found difficult is trying to create a "rule" for memos or Quickbooks categories.

Cindy
COO CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No more bat needed.

Kommentare: Much much improved over our old cards and system.

Our employees are getting invoices in timely allowing for better company reporting and quicker external reimbursement requests.

Signing up new employees for cards is confusing as multiple ways to do it. Also not happy as one set of bank statements I have to load manually each month as they are in a treasury account not connected to you all.

Zachary
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for spend management

We really like the automatic receipt matching for transactions, the visibility of ensuring that accounting requirements are met, and the real-time tracking of card spending.

One of the only struggles that we've had is keeping up with changes to the system. Where to find things is continuously moving and while the system does a decent job of informing us, sometimes it is challenging to find where certain actions have changed (sometimes things have been renamed, other times an action has moved to a different subcategory in the menu bar).

Janice
Reporter in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to cumbersome expense reports!

It is so much easier to take a picture of receipts on-the-spot, rather than collecting them and submitting them via a traditional expense report.

I wish there were a way to record mileage. I also don't like the system's feature of "deleting" receipts that are photographed and submitted right after a restaurant makes the initial authorization. Even though my receipt has included the tip, as submitted, after the restaurant resubmits the charge with the tip included, Ramp then deletes my original receipt and asks me to submit it again--which is a problem because I threw away the paper receipt at times, until I figured out this quirk of fate system. Ramp needs to fix this. If it does, I will give it FIVE STARS in EVERY category!

Robin
Executive Assistant in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

I like how easy it is to upload receipts and to fill in the required information for submitting them, either on my phone or or on my computer. I never imagined expenses could be done so easily

Sometimes, when I can't remember if i've submitted a receipt for reimbursement, searching through long lists of my expenses means it is hard to find if a receipt is in there or not.

Marc
CEO in Libanon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Want to stay on top of your finances? Use Ramp.

Kommentare: We're so happy with Ramp and always look forward to learning what the team is up to in terms of new features. Ramp has enabled us to do easier and more efficient accounting and save both time and money.

-1.5% cash back -Ease of set-up and use -High limits -Constantly finding savings for my business and actionable insights -Stellar product and customer experience -Best in class fraud prevention -Love the Slack and QuickBooks integration

Cannot think of any downsides - everything has been going smoothly and well so far.

Peter
Controller in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: It has been good. The product has saved us a lot of time in credit card reconciliations.

Interface is easy to use. I think the IIF transfer for Qb works well too.

Wish there was a little better way to controll what users spend.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp Rocks!

Kommentare: Overall it's been great. Any time I have an issue, Customer Service works hard to resolve it right away! and does so 99.99% of the time.

Saves time, and time IS money! It also saves a lot of effort on my part.

I don't really have any 'cons' to report, other than getting my CC payments to sync to my QuickBooks right away on the 28th of each month

Nicole
Finance and Operations Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Staff loves Ramp

Ease of use and everything being in one place.

Limitations on certain parts, however, I see Ramp Plus is improving on things that were lacking.