Über Ramp

Ramp ist eine Lösung für die Verwaltung von Unternehmenskarten und -ausgaben, die mittelständischen Unternehmen hilft, das Wachstum zu beschleunigen und weniger auszugeben.

Erfahre mehr über Ramp

The app makes tracking receipts and categorizing expenses so easy. The integration with Quickbooks Online is effortless.

We joined Ramp after a bunch of expenses were already on auto pay with our bank - so switching them over has take a little while. This is less on Ramp and more on the time we joined.

Bewertungen zu Ramp

4,9
4,9

Ramp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ramp bereits verwendet?

Nicholas
Nicholas
Finance Director & Dinner Groups Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Expense Management

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with Ramp. They have lived up to their claims they make on the website. I love that they listen to their customers. They have been very responsive to our needs. It brings me joy knowing that our employees love using it because it means receipts are being turned in on time.

It's an all-in-one expense management system. Before using Ramp, we used American Express and Zoho. It's been great having everything in one house now. Our team loves that they received instant text messages and or emails when a purchased has been made. Being able to create virtual cards in an instant has been great. We also love how simple reimbursements have been using Ramp. The slack integration is good, and I have no doubt will improve. They've been very responsive to missing features.

I would love to see some more features around delegation. Allowing others (like administrative assistants) fill out their receipts on their behalf without giving them full access to the users account.

Robert
Senior Accountant in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp has saved us many headaches

Kommentare: Ramp has freed up so many administrative hours that we are finding more worktime available to accomplish other tasks and goals.

The ability to require receipts and memo's be recording quickly has saved us many administrative hours in hunting down purchases. It has also saved us the lost receipt problem that we encountered with the more antiquated system we used to use.

I think the thing I like least about Ramp is the amount of sales people calling from other companies to try to take us away from Ramp.

Julio Mario
Fractional CFO in Kolumbien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ramp, best credit card product out there

Kommentare: It is great, I switched from AMEX to Ramp because Amex integration with ERP systems is the worst.

You can create infinite cards, with different expiration dates, place the limits, etc

I think the website could use some work, maybe it is better nowadays

Abraham
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Deceptive product representation

Kommentare: Our company was looking to replace our corporate credit card program with a platform that would also offer expense management tracking, and the Ramp sales team presented their product as the prefect solution for that. Nevertheless, what they didn't disclose during the process is that they do not offer credit and you are required to maintain a bank account with 2x cash or else their card will be declines. So if they give you a limit of $500k because your initial bank statement shows a million dollars in cash, they will suddenly slash your limit to $300k if your next bank statement shows only $600 in cash. So the card may stop working at any given time according to the fluctuations of cash flow in your bank account. They have a very good expense management system but it's deceptive for them to represent it as a replacement for a corporate credit card program.

Ramp offers a very good expense management software.

Ramp does not offer credit, and should not be used to replace your corporate credit cards.

Sherri
Director of Administration in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Glad We Made The Switch

Kommentare: We have had a very positive experience with Ramp from the start. The implementation team was helpful, organized and made things easy. It has streamlined our acct dept and united all of our departments into one cohesive team.

Ease of use. Its organized and simple to learn.

There really isnt anything negative yet that weve experienced with RAMP.

Ivette
Director of Administration and Facilities in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp is a great business tool for managing and reconciling expenses.

Kommentare: It has been great! It was easy to roll out and implement at our organization. Our employees adapted quickly and have also enjoyed the ease of managing and reconciling expenses quickly.

The ease of managing and reconciling charges through the mobile app instead of having to wait to get to a computer to upload receipts and enter detailed information for each charge. Manage as you spend - it's great and easy!

The inability to have multi-functioning roles within the ramp system. This would apply to an administrator who is also a manager and cardholder. It would also be nice if Ramp had a quicker method of communication such as instant chat instead of email. It would just be more convenient for time-sensitive questions.

Letitia
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The easiest and most robust expense management.

Kommentare: Love love love it! It saves our business countless hours of expense reporting and management.

This software makes no room for your team not to provide receipts for expense reporting. I also love the multiple digital credit cards with active/non-active controls. You can also set-up automatic lock on cards that are missing information or receipts. And it's essentially free.

The UX could be improved on the missing items page.

Anna
Global Controller in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite software product

Kommentare: Absolutely love how user-friendly Ramp is. Saves time, money and overall my favorite accounting product.

It was extremely easy to set up, link to our existing GL (Netsuite), and learn to navigate. We had an option to try it out

Not being able to enter banking instructions under out of pocket reimbursements on behalf of the employees.

Andrea
Finance Director in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ramp - more than a restaurant

Kommentare: We were an early adapter and Ramp has been great for our small business

Ease of use, multiple virtual cards, ability to assign cards

Employee abuse is still an issue, hard to teach financial responsibility

Amanda
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ramp is fun and easy to use!

I like how approachable and user-friendly Ramp is. It has a really simple interface and straightforward features. I love Ramp's receipt matching integration with my work Gmail, and I also like how easy it is to text a receipt to Ramp and have it matched. The previous software my company used didn't provide a physical card which was really inconvenient, so I'm glad I can have a physical and/or virtual work card through Ramp.

From the perspective of an employee who just uses Ramp for monthly expenses and reimbursements, I don't have much negative feedback.

Anthony
Accounting Director in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TT's

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to use and train employees, plus 2% cash back

Changes to software happen without notice.

Blake
CFO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for small businesses

Ramp is very intuitive and integrates well with other financial applications. The expense reimbursement platform has eliminated countless hours for our sales and customer service teams to focus on their clients versus administrative work. The internal controls and spend programs on ramp are well documented and places strong internal controls within the accounting department.

There is nothing I can say I do not like about Ramp, but only enhancement would be able to pass prepaid amortization journals to QB. If an expense is paid within Ramp via CC or BILL function, it can be coded to prepaid account, but the amortization journals have to be posted in QB. A strong control and time saver would be for Ramp to create the amortization rules and pass via API to QB to post.

Jessica
Executive Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small or large businesses

Attach your receipt and complete your expense report within a minute of making your purchase. I can use it anywhere and anytime. No more rushing to enter all my expenses at one timeI can see purchases immediately and RAMP "talks" with multiple vendors - removing steps from my daily tasks.

Sometimes my receipt will not upload while using chrome on my mobile device. Might have more to do with my wifi, actually.

Matthew
Co-Founder in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best card out there

Kommentare: Overall, it's made spending easier. Managing how much employees can spend, keeping track of software trials, and the manual parts of expensing is all so much easier now. I used to dread the end of every month but now that we have Ramp, the company runs a lot smoother.

Every aspect of the card is super easy. Bringing on new employees to the platform, creating new virtual cards, receipt matching and uploading, and categorization. I used to spend hours in expensing software and Ramp has saved me so much time from doing so.

There is nothing I can think of that can be improved.

Angela
Dir. of Special Projects in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than a monthly expense report

Kommentare: Love how easy Ramp is to use vs. saving receipts and submitting an expense report each month.

Ramp is used like a credit card and uploading receipts is so simple.

There isn't a feature I don't like about it.

Diana
Administrative Director in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Corporate credit Card that Helps Save Money

Kommentare: Great service. Customer service is much better than other business credit cards.

I like the recommendations that the software generates based on monthly spending. It will recommend a different type of subscription or alert us to higher spending on a subscription

The platform allows us to download transactions into our accounting system but being able to schedule them would be a bonus

Jeff
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RAMP changed our Lives for the better

Kommentare: Happy that we made the change, it was one of the best vendor decisions that we made in many years. I recommend them to everyone.

The hours saved for our accounting department, chasing expense reports and missing receipts.

As far as functionality is concerned I disliked nothing, there has been one negative but i dont think it is RAMPs fault. I have had my credit card shut off and replaced about yearly.

Zachary
Director of Finance in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for spend management

We really like the automatic receipt matching for transactions, the visibility of ensuring that accounting requirements are met, and the real-time tracking of card spending.

One of the only struggles that we've had is keeping up with changes to the system. Where to find things is continuously moving and while the system does a decent job of informing us, sometimes it is challenging to find where certain actions have changed (sometimes things have been renamed, other times an action has moved to a different subcategory in the menu bar).

Janice
Reporter in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to cumbersome expense reports!

It is so much easier to take a picture of receipts on-the-spot, rather than collecting them and submitting them via a traditional expense report.

I wish there were a way to record mileage. I also don't like the system's feature of "deleting" receipts that are photographed and submitted right after a restaurant makes the initial authorization. Even though my receipt has included the tip, as submitted, after the restaurant resubmits the charge with the tip included, Ramp then deletes my original receipt and asks me to submit it again--which is a problem because I threw away the paper receipt at times, until I figured out this quirk of fate system. Ramp needs to fix this. If it does, I will give it FIVE STARS in EVERY category!

Robin
Executive Assistant in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

I like how easy it is to upload receipts and to fill in the required information for submitting them, either on my phone or or on my computer. I never imagined expenses could be done so easily

Sometimes, when I can't remember if i've submitted a receipt for reimbursement, searching through long lists of my expenses means it is hard to find if a receipt is in there or not.

Marc
CEO in Libanon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Want to stay on top of your finances? Use Ramp.

Kommentare: We're so happy with Ramp and always look forward to learning what the team is up to in terms of new features. Ramp has enabled us to do easier and more efficient accounting and save both time and money.

-1.5% cash back -Ease of set-up and use -High limits -Constantly finding savings for my business and actionable insights -Stellar product and customer experience -Best in class fraud prevention -Love the Slack and QuickBooks integration

Cannot think of any downsides - everything has been going smoothly and well so far.

Marie
Cofounder in Schweiz
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Kommentare: Excellent

So easy to use, beautiful design, startup friendly

Would love more features like paying bills

Melissa
IT Operations Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trail of expenses

Easy use and audit trail. History of spending easy to locate and drill down

Some times it is slow to respons, but that is normal for such software

Angela
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Try RAMP!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great!

Easy to use, helps you stay on track, gives prompts to assist you in reporting.

Hard to upload on an Android cellphone.

Tammy
Ministry Assistant in USA

Ramped Up

User friendly and works with you as you enter expenses.

Learning a new program is always difficult.