Über Ubindi

Intuitive booking & admin solution for independent instructors or small studios. You do the teaching, let Ubindi take care of the rest!

Erfahre mehr über Ubindi

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ubindi bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Instructor in USA

Nice and simple platform

Kommentare: Good service

Ease of use, support and communication is great

Needs a bit more functionality and features

Karen O.

Ubindi is great!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have found Ubindi to be helpful front the start. It's easy to set up payments, and great to keep track of students. The real key has been how the developers continue to check in with teachers/users to see what tweaks and improvements are needed. It's reasonably priced.

This software great for a small business. It's not a huge dive into too much of a program for an individual teacher. It's easy to sign up and get classes listed. I love that the developers keep improving and asking for input from users as they work to make Ubindi a better product

There are some features that are lacking- I'd like to be able to go back to a class and edit who was or was not in attendance because sometimes I make a make a mistake and check off the wrong student. It would be nice to see an actual app for students to download rather than a website based app. Sometimes it's confusing or cumbersome for students to go to a website rather than opening an app and everything is already in front of them.

letztes Jahr

Hi Karen thanks so much for your review! Just so you know, you can always edit class attendance, even after taking attendance already. Simply click the green "check list" on any class in the past to open the attendance view :)

Paula L.
Paula L.
Vice President in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I don't know...

Kommentare: I was very impressed at first glance. It easily integrated with our website using html, and the Stripe payment seems to be seamless although I think Ubinid is requesting a 'cut' on top of Stripe's fees. I think it will end up more expensive than ones that are costlier upfront. It basically 'can' do the minimum of what we need it to do, but there are several aspects that might be deal-breakers.

It's quite easy to set up and it is one of the few reasonably-priced apps that allow us to schedule multiple training sessions for the same day/time for classes that run concurrently.

There doesn't appear to have any way of automatically reminding participants of their upcoming classes. Also, I really don't like that anyone who wants to register for a class has to sign up for an Ubindi account. I want them to sign up with MY company so that we have control over the privacy and security of their information. There needs to be a sign-up form to get detailed contact information and other crucial data required for intake.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the nice review! To clarify a few points: - Student reminders: people who sign up for classes automatically get a confirmation + a reminder email. You can also email the participants of any class. - Signing up on Ubindi: when students sign up, they are in fact signing up with you & are added to your student list. Only you have access to this list. Your students' data is yours (you can always download it & it is never ever shared). There's no app out there where clients don't have to sign up. We don't know where to send confirmation emails otherwise. Also, for security, we can't let people join classes without knowing who they are. - Ubindi takes a 'cut' on top of Stripe: that's true, it's how Ubindi earns money. We explain it on our pricing page (fees are 5% on the 'Free' plan, 2% on 'Essential', and 0% on 'Pro'). Ubindi works even if you take payments off platform, then it costs 0 but will still save you hours of admin. Thanks again. We're always happy to help

Abby W.
Yoga teacher in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Look no further for a scheduling and class management system

Kommentare: Due to all that Ubindi can do, my admin load is about to dramatically decrease which inspires me to open another class!

This software is so easy to use, looks clean, captures all the essential details and allows me to email students too. I can integrate the system simply to my website with a widget. The customer service is A+ and the set up is smooth. I accidentally deleted my entire account (my mistake) after setting it up and had to do it again. It took less than 30 minutes to re-enter the details and have it all set up again. The developers are super helpful and really want to help micro-businesses with their creation.

I haven't used Ubindi for long enough to get feedback from my students about how the process works from their side. However, having made myself a student to go the process it seems very simple. I would like to have the ability to schedule one on one consultations without having to set up a specific 'class' for it.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Abby, thanks so much for the kind words!

Linda R.
Ayurvedic Practitioner/Yoga Guide in USA

Ubindi is a Small Studios' Best Friend

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far, my experience has been wonderful. I had actually been using a pretty good format for attendance/communication, etc... but I'm seeing that Ubindi is just about to surpass that format. I've had my profile all set up and my student list created. I feel much more confident about switching everyone over to Ubindi in the very near future.

I like the ease and simplicity of it but mostly, I love that it was designed for the small studio experience. Often, we need to be diversified and Ubindi gets it. Class bookings with flexibility and 1-1 appointments, class cards/memberships/donation/free options! I don't have to have a clunky combination of apps. I also appreciate the responsiveness of the Dynamic Duo behind Ubindi. They have really listened to small studio owners.

I would say that the only con is that they haven't reached their peak yet, where Ubindi is at the pinnacle. But that's ok. It's fun to watch the progression and development.

letztes Jahr

Dear Linda, thank you so much for these very kind words we hope Ubindi can continue to live up to your expectations!

Sabrina S.
Yoga Teacher, 200 hr RYT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good starting class management system

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have realized the development of an online Pilates/yoga teaching career (vocation, since it is my second/hobby job). I had bee teaching at a chain gym before the COVID-19lockdown, then transitioned to free classes online, then made the step to go permanently online for a nominal fee from my clients. Ubindi made that possible without taking much effort.

Ubindi is easy to set up. Existing email lists can be added with their help. Payment packages are limited, but since the program is new, users have a say in how it evolves, in a sense the future of Ubindi will be crowdsourced. It interfaces well with Stripe, which makes money management easier.

There is no way for an existing student to buy a gift card/package/class for friends. I would like this to grow my client base. There is not a dedicated link button for opening my online class software, e.g. personal Zoom room. I don't know if I can record a class in Zoom, but have it reside on my Ubindi website. Maybe students/clients could access the recording for a class credit.

Robin appel M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Affordable, Scheduling Assistant!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ubindi has allowed me and my school to be more professional and take the stress out of scheduling and collecting payments. In speaking with one of the developers, I felt heard, understood, and supported. Both of these things are priceless when it comes to business ownership, but Ubindi does this for an incredibly low price.

Ubindi makes it possible to seamlessly setup classes, privates, workshops, consultations and more! Schedules are up and accessible in seconds, taking the challenges and discomfort out of collecting payments. The Ubindi team is personable, on hand, and ready to assist your needs and all of this being completely affordable.

Currently, Ubindi isn't able to prompt perspective students towards either types of payments such as Venmo, Zelle, or Apple Pay, but I'm hopeful this might change. I love Ubindi's clean, clear, appeasing layout. I'm hopeful for when there's a widget to implement into my website for easier access.

letztes Jahr

Hi Robin, thanks for the very kind words :)

Claire M.
Director in UK

Ubindi - Keeping it Simple

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Online booking systems .. when you just know you have found the one ... “Keep it Simple” just like I say in class! Well this is easy peasy and the two [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] behind this marvel are wonderful. They understand what we need as independent practitioners need whether we are yoga teachers, all sorts of teachers, small independent businesses, online, face to face, groups or one to ones .. take a look ... different packages available #askubindi @askubindi

I was able to set up packages That I could add and change classes / services simply I could assign clients to the classes if they had purchased a package

The package is great ... I have spoken with the developers several time via email and via face to face. They have a solution and are working to keep this as simple as possible.

letztes Jahr

Hi Claire, thank you so much for this glowing review, wow :)

Kristina B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use software & great customer service!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far so good! Ubindi is a place where I can send my students (with a simple link) so they can sign up for classes. The Ubindi software will manage their account and alert me as much, or as little, as I want whenever there is any student activity.

As a yoga instructor, I needed a place that would help me manage my online yoga classes and offer support when I needed it. The customer service I needed was always professional, kind, thoughtful, timely, and very helpful. It made each problem I had solvable. I would recommend Ubindi in a heart beat to any professional like me!

I have not discovered anything that has been a problem for me.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for this very kind review, Kristina!

Cyndi E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Taking a micro yoga business online

Kommentare: I was able to quickly take my yoga business online and begin selling classes and class passes; I was able to easily set up my calendar of classes and integrate with stripe for payments. As I've had questions or ideas I've been able to correspond with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they have been extremely responsive. I evaluated 4 different tools and couldn't be happier with my selection.

The ease of use; straightforward interface; and the ease of stripe integration. In addition, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] want you to succeed, they even host weekly teacher chats for the community to share ideas about Ubindi, and about the online world for health/fitness overall.

It isn't as feature rich as I would like (eg. calendar integration) however the team behind the tool is working on multiple new features and is very interested in what their users need.

Chanda R.
Yoga Teacher/Studio Owner in USA

A review of Ubindi

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience has been painless which is priceless when really the use of signing up ahead of time for our studio was a completely new concept. Before COVID we were a drop in, no need to sign up ahead of time studio. Plenty of space for any and all.
With physical distancing there needed to be a new way to stay safe and yet not have people drive out if there were no spaces. So I really appreciate that Ubindi has allowed us to use their platform to get people registered and everyone in our community can easily see if there is or is not space for taking a class. Thank you.

It was very easy to set-up and is mostly user friendly. The tech support is fabulous! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very prompt and helpful. The Ubindi team gets any "bugs' worked out quickly of which there have only been a couple.

If I had to pick a con, in the beginning my students had varying degrees of difficulty signing up and registering between using different devices (between say a lap top and then using their phone). But honestly it wasn't clear to me if this was Ubindi or user error.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review :)

Kelly G.
Yoga & Pilates Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ubindi is a great platform for independent instructors

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ubindi has been the perfect platform for this independent yoga teacher. My students and I have been on Zoom for yoga classes since March of 2020 and have found the process of trying to register and get links for classes quite frustrating and labor-intensive. Ubindi solves these issues with their highly intuitive software that seamlessly integrates class registration, payments and the emailing of online class links. I am definitely tech-challenged so I was nervous about setting up my Ubindi site. However, using Ubindi’s Help Center made setting up my online studio quick and easy. In addition, their Help Desk has been quick to respond to all of my questions. I highly recommend Ubindi if you are an independent instructor!

The feature that drew me to Ubindi was their ability to integrate my online Zoom links with their registration and payment process.

I think help on with the accounting side of receiving payments, for instance an ability to run reports on funds received, would be helpful.

Sarah S.
Yoga Teacher in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for the independent teacher

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really good. The customer service is the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super responsive and has been willing to jump on two different zoom calls to help me sort things out!

Easy, simple to use. Very flexible options. I liked that it wasn’t a huge financial commitment, or required me to change my whole business model.

Lack of features, setting up paid classes was confusing. Can’t integrate with my website.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Sarah we will be working on website integration soon :)

Nancy Z.
Yoga and Mindfulness Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great tool for my online yoga classes

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great. Response time to questions is prompt. They really make an effort to help out.

I don't have to remember to send a link every week to my classes. My students can sign in and get the link from this site. They can see the schedule and even pre-register which then sends them a reminder with a link to the Zoom meeting. And I can use it with or without enabling payments.

One thing I would love for them to add is a place where my students can leave a review or I can add testimonials.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nancy, thanks very much for your feedback just to address "reviews from students": please note that Ubindi is for you and your existing students... it's not a "discovery platform" where people can find new teachers and classes. For this reason, it doesn't make sense to collect and display student reviews on Ubindi :)

Barry L.
Owner in UK

Communicating Easily

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good to have been involved pre-launch, and may progress to using their payments interface

The ability to see who are registering to join a meeting (helps plan content and whether to extend promotional activity)

At first, ‘customers’ had differing problems with using the software easily on a wide range of devices, but this is progressing smoothly now.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Barry, good to have you with us since the beginning!

Joanne C.
Yoga & Fitness Instructor in UK

Glad I Chose Ubindi

Kommentare: Very positive

I’m very happy I chose Ubindi to take the hassle out of the scheduling and booking of yoga classes. It has an uncomplicated professional look that made it clear and easy to set up and for students to follow. I’ve found the customer service to be excellent and easily contactable. I would definitely recommend Ubindi to other small business.

I was concerned that students would be put off by having to register but my worries have so far been unfounded.

Heidi K.
Yoga teacher in USA

So user friendly!

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use- both for me setting up my account, and for my students registering for classes. It’s clean and simple. Customer support is phenomenal! I can’t get over the personal attention I have received. I love being able to take payments, registration, and send Zoom links all from one site. It lets me enjoy the good part (teaching yoga) and not have to spend much time on the business details (which isn’t my favorite).

Had a weird glitch setting it up, To be expected from a newish software, and customer service was amazing figuring out and fixing my issue.

letztes Jahr

Dear Heidi, thank you so much for the kind review :)

Aliza N.
Pilates Teacher in USA

Easy to Use, Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Easy to set up as a teacher and simple to use as a student, customer service has been outstanding in their responsiveness to inquiries.

Ubindi's strength is its simplicity, perfect for independent teachers looking for an affordable online reservation and payment system for classes.

Ubindi may lack some of the sophisticated features of its more expensive counterparts, but the developers are eager for feedback and prompt in their responses. Ubindi is already good, and I am confident it will only continue to get better as it grows!

Chantal G.
Founder and Yoga Instructor in Frankreich

Super App for teachers

Kommentare: I have so much fun with it! Everytime I mark a student as present on Ubindi I feel I am the owner of a real yoga studio, that makes me super happy. Also the customer service is super helpful and kind.

Slick design, easy to understand and straightforward to work with. No more worksheets, lists, agenda or whatever. Changes to schedule can be done super fast, adding new packs or subscription same, super fast and easy. You can also see the monthly revenue on the dashboard which is super cool, no need to calculate anything Ubindi takes care of that !

I wish we were able to close class registration manually when we need to.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks Chantal, for these kind words!

Jessica B.
Owner in Barbados
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Try this out, you won't be dissappointed.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: AMAZING from a back end administrators perspective.

The Profile, class scheduling, the discounted rates for multiple purchases, they were ALL so easy to deploy and set up.

I am outside of the USA and had some mapping class location challenges BUT contacted support and my issue was resolved in less than 30 minutes... WOW. How's that for overeliveringa nd taking care of customers.

Audrey F.
owner of Soul Spark Yoga, E-RYT500 in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] rock the Yoga class platform industry....

Kommentare: Great communication with support, ease of use, super user help pages, great User Interface, easy switchover, and a general sense of "this is gonna work for the studio and make students happy."

Super pleasing User Interface, easy to use, easy to set up, integrates with Zoom seamlessly, great help pages, amazing customer support and communication, intuitive, inexpensive, easy to switch over from current system.

There is NOTHING. This software is amazing.

Laura M.
Yoga and Meditation Teacher in UK

Mind Body Yoga review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far it has been amazing

I love how simple and easy it is to set up your schedule for bookings and payments. If you have any issues the chat line is really helpful and to be honest I was amazed at how much that guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me re arrange everything. He advised me about things I was doing that I had made so labour intensive for myself working between Zoom and Ubindi trying to figure it all out. He just went right on in and fixed everything for me and told me to go enjoy my day and that he would email me when it was all done. It was great to get the email a short while later and know everything was set up.

i liked everything about it there was nothing I disliked

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words Laura, really glad to have you on Ubindi!

Barbara P.
yoga instructor in Kanada

Great Customer Support!

Kommentare: I can't speak highly enough about how helpful and responsive the Ubindi team is to any question. They also listen well to customer feedback and incorporate change where needed.

Prior to using Ubindi there were a lot of steps in the students' registration that I needed to do manually. For example, sending out the links for class, as well as the reminders, keeping a list of who was registered and creating mailing lists to send them replay links, keeping track of what the students had paid and how many classes they had left. Ubindi does all those things for me and frees me up to focus more on teaching.

The only thing missing for me is the ability to store and share the videos of my classes - and Ubindi is working on offering that service.

Yvette L.
Yoga Teacher Trainer in Kanada

Simple yet very affective

5 letztes Jahr

I found it very easy to set up this software, and my students have reported it to be easy to use. I like the simplicity of it, it is what I have been looking for.

I wish it connected to other payment forms that I already have set up, like Square.

Ann R.
Director/Yoga Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this new Ubindi platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been very easy to keep all of my clients on one document, have them pay there so that there is less hassle for me.

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Ubindi have been extremely friendly and helpful. It is clear that they really want their customers to have an easy time of it and I get frequent updates on the improvements being made.

Some of my clients are having a hard time signing on to class when it is their first time. They are able to get the link but somehow it's not super clear to them on how to get into class so my first time students are coming in late with my help.