Filtern nach:

Über inavitas

Energieintelligenzlösung, die Kunden auf ihren Energieverbrauch aufmerksam macht und Energiekosten einspart.

Erfahre mehr über inavitas

John M.
John M.
Operation Director in Türkei

Great Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Potential users should know that's a faultless product. I cannot say enough good things about using energy management software in your business, especially if you are paying heavy electric bills.

In my experience with the inavitas business platform, I am very happy with the results and service offered. Their customer support is incredibly helpful from the installation to the final stage. Questions are answered promptly, and the team was happy to jump on a call as needed to help out. And the best thing about them is their mobile application. It's fantastic, very easy to use. I am sorry that we haven't met inavitas before, considering all the heavy bills and even penalties we paid in the past.

Understand the tool was a little bit confusing at first but in return, we are managing our energy flow like wizards now. Thanks to the support team, they made it painless.

Mücahit A.
PRODUCTION MANAGER in Türkei
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ENERGY CONSUMPTION

Kommentare: we have started to monitore which is the highest energy consumptions pant. our target to define energy loses in production area. we have found several improvement area.

the product easy to use. THE SOFTWARE EASY TO ADAPTATION WITH OUR INTERNAL PRODUCTION MONITORING SYSTEM

I guess application has to improved for production plants.

Mustafa emre E.
automation manager in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

About report

UI and UX and technical calculations and visuals.

The reporting interface could be more dynamic and flexible. Other columns with other columns can be multiplied and summed by the user, etc.

Yağız F.
strategy and business development in Türkei
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

yzf

Kommentare: it has been long journey for me personally, from 2019 to now we have handled lots of problems, there are somethings to develop and proceed

ıt has user friendly interface for c level employees as well as operational screens.

stabilitization is the most important issue for this software, some features is correctly working but sometimes we are facing some problems about these features i said it is working correctly

Samet Y.
Samet Y.
CEO in Türkei

State of the Art Product

I can get what I require from Inavitas ecosystem easily. It is a proven product.

I think a marketplace model to integrate different data sources would make the product better.