Filtern nach:

Über ReviewPro for Restaurants

Erhöhe Reservierungen und Walk-ins.

Erfahre mehr über ReviewPro for Restaurants

Larissa E.
Freelancer in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Increase your business with ReviewPro!

Kommentare: I have helped my husband with his cleaning business using ReviewPro. Your online reputation is VITAL and it is so important to have as many positive reviews as possible because it brings you so much more business. ReviewPro has helped us to accomplish this and is so easy to use!

I love how easy it is to send your clients requests for reviews.. and with the link right there so it is easy for them to review you! I especially love the text message feature.

I have no complaints about ReviewPro! I think it is so important to build up your online presence with as many positive reviews as you can so this software is wonderful!

Aaron C.
Senior Reservation Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ReviewPro - An Extensive Suite of Tools for Customer Feedback Surveys and Correspondence

The most helpful feature of ReviewPro was the ability to reply to guest surveys and comments online using preset templates, this saved our staff a tremendous amount of time in the busy season when surveys were piling up and we found it very convenient to use. The ReviewPro smartphone app was also very useful when working out of the office and tied very nicely to the web browser version. Again, this saved the staff time and allowed us to respond to our guests even when out and about.

Our company was looking a more affordable provider for guest survey solutions; so we did transition to SurveyMonkey. However, ReviewPro does offer a lot of quality services for their price.

Directora a l'Hotel Sa Voga in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don’t use it if you are a small hotel

Nothing. Probably it is good for a big hotels

Very expensive, poor service. I had to pay for two years for something that it wasn’t usefull for my business

VP Revenue Management in UK

Great product to support your reputation

It is a great platform that allows better and clear understanding of what impacts are happening on our hotel and how we can manage these effectively to grow our business. The system provides some good and powerful analytics which allow for better decisions to be made.

None! all is good. Ever since using the platform it has been easy for us to manage our reviews and it is very clear as to where our opportunities are.