Über Cube

Die FP&A-Plattform von Cube wurde von Finanzteams für Finanzteams entwickelt und bietet dir einen 360-Grad-Überblick über dein Unternehmen – über die Vergangenheit, die Gegenwart und die Zukunft.

Erfahre mehr über Cube

I really enjoy the ease of use when it comes to pushing and pulling data from excel as well as how easily that transfers over to Google sheets.

Our biggest pain points originate from data ingestion between our ERP system & Cube’s staging database.

Bewertungen zu Cube

Cube hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cube bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Manager FP&A in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great FP&A Excel Based Software

Kommentare: Overall experience is extremely positive. Everything works as designed with very little "tech" effort on our end.

Cube is extremely simple to setup and easy to learn. I've worked with many FP&A tools in the past (IMB TM1 and Biznet are examples), but Cube has been my favorite thus far. TM1 is known as the powerhouse FP&A tool, but came with many tech headaches that required outsourcing of setup to consulting firms. Cube on the other hand was implimented in a matter of days, with no external consultants. The Cube setup team was top notch and was available to answer questions at a moments notice.In terms of functionality, the software is extremely easy to use and took only a few hours to understand. The website portal is very clean and well organized. Adding new date ranges, forecast or budget scenario's are just a click of a button which is a big upgrade compared to the complexity these seemingly simple tasks became with other software I've used.It works great for our month end close process, reviewing P&L details and variance analysis. Data import is just 1 click and data export into excel is quick and easy.

There isn't much to not like about Cube, but there are a few small quirks that could be improved. Being able to refresh multiple tabs at once can be a challenge as every month the range needs to be "reselected" if you adjust dates/accounts. Some of my reporting will have 40+ tabs, which means I need to manually select the range for each of these tabs before refreshing data.

Bryan
Director, FP&A in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for growing businesses

Kommentare: We have been using Cube a little over a year, and it has been a big addition to our previous process. The ability to easily load scenario data to be able to reference back to Plan, Prior Forecast, etc has been invaluable for our reporting. While the tool lacks customizability in some areas (specifically around headcount planning), that can also be a positive, as it is not trying to do too much. The team is very responsive to feedback, and has added features and functionality that we have requested. When comparing to more robust solutions like Anaplan, Cube was a no brainer for our team as we did not want to completely start fresh on our processes - Cube layers onto Excel and Google Sheets seamlessly, allowing us to bring in data where we need and be more flexible with our reporting needs.

Cube is very flexible and is easy to layer onto existing worflows in excel and google sheets. It is a fairly lightweight solution that makes reporting and analysis a lot easier.

As a growing product, Cube still has a little ways to go with functionality, specifically around headcount/staffing planning and data import functionality. That being said, as a lightweight tool I appreciate that they have not overloaded with unecessary features - the core product works well.

Lili
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I wish it works

Kommentare: The customer service and account manager are very helpful and responsive throughout the course. However there are still issues with connector between Netsuite and CUBE after over 8 months from signup.  The so-called direct integration hasn't really been working.  It requires manual fix every time after I initiate an uploaded.  The team hasn't been able to troubleshoot the root cause until now.

Easy setup. Excellent customer service.

The connector between CUBE and Netsuite is very buggy. It failed to synchronize the data after the upload everytime. It requires additional add on for any large data set.

Joyce
Sr. Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis in USA

Tool that saves FP&A Time from Manual Data Upload/Download

Have been utilizing CUBE for over two years and it's a great tool for FP&A in small to mid-size startups. Easy integration and connector establishment between different financial softwares. Support team is super helpful and conduct regular check-ins with us to ensure we're aware of new features added. CUBE helps save time on manual download and upload of datasets and allow internal stakeholders to drilldown into their expenses whenever they need to. The setup of the dimensions are clear and not overly complicated; and personally love the feature of tags and formulas!

Not having a robust headcount planning section within the system.

Alex
Director, Finance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cube x InStride Review

Kommentare: Cube has been a critical tool for our finance team to scale with our rapidly growing company. We're able to spend less time on creation of reports and focus more on the analysis and impact drivers to help influence decision across the company.

Cube has allowed my team to automate several aspects of our budgeting, forecasting, and monthly financial reviews. We're able to quickly drilldown into the details to see assumptions around our budgets and line item expenses. We have created templates that allow us to upload monthly forecasts in real time as we meet with our department leads.

I would love to see some payroll and headcount planning and tracking capabilities in the future. Potentially a link with our payroll system that helps forecast all compensation related costs by employee that we can roll-up into our forecasts

Sarah
Strategic Finance Manager, FP&A in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, Dynamic Planning Tool!

Kommentare: Implementation was very easy compared to other planning tools. The Cube team is extremely accessible and helpful throughout the process. The tool is very intuitive, and has helped us a huge step forward as a function.

Cube helped us to take a huge step forward in our planning and reporting. It allows the team to continue to work in spreadsheets (both Excel and Google Sheets), while ensuring accuracy of data and providing version control.

I don't have any major complaints about the software. There are a few small features we have requested (suppress zeroes, etc). The team has been very responsive to our requests and the tool meets our needs overall.

Timothy
Sr. Director FP&A in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I finally found what I've been looking for...

Kommentare: I plan on using this now and at my future companies.

It's just the easiest FP&A system to use. I've evaluated and implemented three other system at prior companies. This beats all of them hands down. I'm an army of 1, and the ease of use saves me tremendous time.

Nothing. There is always new and better features being released. They make it better on aspects of the products I never thought about.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Lean FP&A Teams

Kommentare: Overall, my Cube experience has been positive. In addition to automating reporting and forecasting processes, Cube provides hands-on implementation and ongoing customer success. I believe my team has benefitted tremendously from Cube and has been able to flex its analytical value to the rest of the company with the bandwidth opened up by Cube.

-Integrates with Excel and Google Sheets -Robust push/pull cloud functionality -Easily customizable data mappings -Good value

-Limited features, does the basics well but lacks intermediate functionalities like suppress zeroes -Interface can be clunky at times

Connor
Senior Accountant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Want to make your month end reporting easy? Use Cube.

Kommentare: Cube has saved us a ton of time at month-end for our reporting process. We now have much more time to analyze financials.

Cube was incredibly easy to implement in our org. Our customer success manager and the rest of the team were so transparent on how to not only set Cube up, but to really get the most out of it.

I think at the beginning there were a few features that we would have like to see that are now implemented. Just like our org, Cube is growing and they do an amazing job of listening to customers.

Tera
Tera
VP of Finance and HR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cube worked for our FP&A and reporting needs!

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with Cube and the enhanced reporting and analytics it is providing our company. We are very happy with our support and our account manager.

We like most the ease of use/familiarity because the base is excel. We like the ease of building reports and the new dashboards. We like that Cube continues to improve and add features.

The implementation was a bit difficult because our software did not connect directly but in the end, everything worked out. I do think it is a bit expensive but seems to be at or below large competitors.

Daphne
Director, Finance in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best FP&A software I have used

Cube is truly a smart tool. Not only is it easy to implement and understand but the team encourages feedback and works with you to tailor the solution to your unique business needs.

There is nothing I can complain about truly.

Alex
Senior Financial Analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Effective FP&A Tool

Kommentare: Cube increases the efficiency and time involved with the daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and analysis. Cube templates are highly customizable and can be used for various purposes, making the creation of unique financial reports streamlined. Cube removes the manual process of financial reporting and automates it.

Cube improves the efficiency and customization of the day to day functions of FP&A. Using Cube, we've reduced the preparation time of recurring reporting immensely. Cube is highly customizable in both Google sheets and excel making it a versatile tool to enhance FP&A deliverables.

In the year my Company has utilized Cube, we've experienced numerous issues with complete and accurate reporting. There have been multiple instances where the integration between Cube and our accounting system were not functioning properly rendering the capabilities of Cube unusable. The customer support team is very responsive, however these issues sometimes takes days to resolve.

Marina
Associate Director, FP&A in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New Cube User

Kommentare: I love having this tool for budgeting, reforecasting and reporting.

The customer support aspect is superb. I am able to get help almost instantly most times when I get stuck with an upload or download of data or anything else. Either my client rep is available or someone else steps in. There is a continued effort with bi-weekly calls even months after implementation so I love the customer support part. The software has done everything I need so far to get my budget into the system and get our actuals in from NetSuite is simple so I can do Budget vs Actuals very easily or Latest Forecast vs Actuals.

I really like Cube so far, it has done what I need so far. I've been using it for 8 months since starting at my company to create a budgeting process.

Nick
Sr. Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value!

Kommentare: I have used Cube with multiple clients in completely different industries and have had a great experience! Not only is the tool phenomenal but the people at Cube are as well! Everyone I meet is smart, helpful, and available, this results in great customer service! I look forward to working with Cube for years to come!

I love the flexibility of Cube. It functions like many of the big name multi dimensional tools. What I love the most is Cube's flexibility. Cube doesn't tell me how to manage my organization, rather it provides me the flexibility to manage our processes how we see fit.

There is not much I don't like about Cube. They are a young product that is continuously releasing new features. If there's something you don't like it's most likely being addressed on the roadmap.

Ian
Manager, FP&A in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cube simplifying data

I really enjoy the ease of use when it comes to pushing and pulling data from excel as well as how easily that transfers over to Google sheets! Implementation of the software was very quick and it was a delight working with their team.

The only downsides that I have seen so far are some limitations when it comes to automatic data importing from Sage Intacct. We have a ton of lines of data and only being to review through cube on a summary level can be a bit of a burden sometimes

Lawson
Lawson
Sr. Director of Finance in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use

Easy to use, simple to implement, ability to create custom reports on the fly.

Dashboard could be more customizable, headcount forecasting could be more sophisticated.

Erika
Senior Financial Analyst in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Friendly user tool and easy to manage

Kommentare: Since it is really easy to manage and has a user-friendly interface, it allows me to skip some manual work on consolidating and updating data.

It is really easy to use and well integrated with the accounting ERP. Also the fact that it can be used on Google sheet is a great advantage.

Depending on the action I request it takes a while to be processed, and also there are a few features that are about to be developed so this might impact your expectations

Russel
Director in Philippinen
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, Flexible, easy to learn Finance tool!

Kommentare: overall amazing.

ease, customer support, adaptability. Small team friendly

nothing because they have met our expectations

Hannah
FP&A Analyst in Kanada

Transformative FP&A Tool

Ease of use! Very user friendly and agile. Suitable for analysis and scenario planning that require quick turn around. Excel-based, so it's very familiar to all of finance folks.

Product still under constant development so it's lacking functionalities and features.

Rick
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cube has saved countless hours and headaches

Kommentare: Extremely positive overall experience. My monthly reporting has been reduced from several hours to 15 minutes.

The ease of creating financial reports. Having the ability to easily change the department/class/etc. for individualized reports is amazing. I also love the ability to fetch multiple ranges at once. I've set up reporting templates I send out each month. All I need to do is select all the ranges, which are on multiple tabs, click "fetch", and wait for them to update!

I wish Cube would be able to hook into our ERP more seamlessly. I also wish if a result was null, there was an option to report 0, and not leave blank.

Ploen
Sr. Financial Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Connecting and consolidating data into one platform

Cube is easy to use once you get a hang of it. I love how we can go into Cube and pull any information that we need since most of our data are in Cube. I love how easy it is to integrate our system with Cube as well. I mostly use the system for month end close process and never encounter any problems so far!

It took a few trials to be able to fully understand and function it seamlessly, but once you know how it works, you can basically do anything. Our Cube support is very helpful and quick to jump into any questions we have.

FP&A Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Easy-to-Use, Intelligently Designed, Lightning-Fast Product at an Unbeatable Price!!

Kommentare: The people are wonderful to work with and are very responsibe.

The data import and export features were indispensable in achieving a quick implementation. Also, I love the time dimension element that really facilitates making sure the equity roll and balance sheet and cash flow calculations work correctly regardless of the time period you're looking at. This product was very thoughtfully built.

I think in the future there will be a SQL-like language that will facilitate analysis. Also, any forecasting or visualization capabilities would be a huge plus.

Computerspiele, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effortless, Seamless Data Surfacing

Kommentare: Ease of use is excellent and second only to the customer support you receive. Account managers have been extremely helpful. Every account manager has a strong finance background vs just being a software/data expert, so they understand what you're finance needs are vs just being an engineer that implements systems

Ease of use, interface is very intuitive to any power user of Excel/G-Sheets

Still in the infancy stage of usage so we're still unlocking features, but that very satisfied with what we use so far.

Andrea
Andrea
GM Finance in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use; great for analysis

Kommentare: Very positive experience. My team can run data and gather insights very quickly. Previously we used 6 different sources of information. Now it is all in one place.

The ability to slice and dice information as one source of truth is very important.

It did take a little while for this exec to navigate and work out the functionality.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, effective tool

Kommentare: So worth, perfect tool for ease of financial data.

The ability to fetch well mapped data for ease of responding to stakeholder requests

Data mapping, data input configuration. It took sometime to set-up and there was some lag in getting integrations sorted successfully.