Über Hexowatch

Erfahre mehr über Hexowatch

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Hexowatch bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Richard V.
Richard V.
Technical Support Engineer in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

tip of the iceberg

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far a great experience. In the beginning some pages made the google chrome tab freeze, I reported this bug and it was solved really quickly!

I bought Hexowatch purely for the visual monitoring. But it has so much more monitoring options that it has its value in almost any use-case. But the amount of checks/month for their current price point made it an absolute no brainer

It's still in a early stage so I wasn't to happy to manually add each monitor but, it's currently on the roadmap to make that easier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ghost Inspector und ChangeTower

Warum Hexowatch gewählt wurde: Better pricing for the number of monitors

Zuvor genutzte Software: ChangeTower

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hexowatch: user to setup and use, better pricing for the features I need.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much Richard! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Damon M.
Damon M.
Founder in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Flexible monitoring tool that saves you a ton of time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Hexowatch is one of those tools where once you begin using it, you can't imagine life without it. In particular, it saves me a lot of time and increases accuracy when it comes to visually comparing WordPress web pages after applying updates.

The feature most useful for my business is the visual monitor. It allows me to watch any number of web page for visual changes and then get notified when those changes exceed a certain percentage (called sensitivity). After a change occurs, you can use their slick before/after slider to see exactly what's different. There is also a highlighter graphic that superimposes the before/after states to give you an alternative way of seeing what's changed. It's really quite clever and I've never seen anything on the market like it.

There are a few UI/UX improvements I would like to see. For example, the Monitored URLs window doesn't show tags or allow for bulk edits. Since I spend most of my time here, I'd also like to see a better summary of each page monitor without having to click/expand each one. I do however feel it's only a matter of time before additional UI/UX improvements are made. The Hexowatch team is responsive and the software has already improved much since I first started using it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Damon, the suggestion noted!

Jessie D.
Founder in Belgien

Save time by letting Hexowatch monitor websites

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: For simple monitoring it is very useful. More advanced use cases are more difficult to realise in my opinion.

The software allows you to monitor web-pages for changes. You can specify how the web-page should be monitored: visual changes, changes in the html source code, and with recent new features it's interesting for developer that want to test the API output. You can specify from which region the browsing action should be done and from which type of device. The use cases are very versatile, developers can test their website or API infrastructure, you can monitor competitors, etc.

It works well for public sites, but advanced actions such as logging in to a website are impossible. You can monitor multiple links but you must be able to list those links, so for example: a use case where you crawl a website searching for changes in the structure are impossible to my knowledge.

letzten Monat

Hi Jessie, Thanks for the feedback. You can use the "Actions" feature on HTML Element and Visual monitors to monitor any password-protected page, if it is not against their TOS. Check this video for a quick walkthrough https://hexowatch.com/html-element-advanced-monitoring-walkthrough

Teng W.
Teng W.
Chief Problem Solver in Singapur

Website monitoring

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Hexowatch is alright. It's easy to setup monitoring, you'll just need the choose the type of monitoring you want and the URL of the page.
As mentioned, AI monitoring obviously needs some enhancement.

Various available ways to monitor a website; whether it's your own website, client's, or competitors. For web agencies, these are useful. Types of monitoring includes; uptime, HTML, content, tech used, AI, and WhoIS info.

Their AI monitoring is still pretty un-useable after 2-3 months. Sending alerts although the site it monitors is fine. My guess is, it still can't work out sliders well.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review and feedback Teng

Alexis L.
Alexis L.
CEO in Peru

Monitor everything good you do and everything you are going to buy

Kommentare: Receiving notifications when my website, my competitor's website or my product has been modified; it's just wonderful. Hexowatch is an AI-powered website monitor. It can detect changes within minutes, it is fast and very accurate, it has saved me hours of work and a lot of money! It's worth gold.

Light and dark mode interface User-friendly interface Different types of monitoring for all types of users Constant updates Easy to follow user guides Very attentive support

Everything works perfectly. I would like to add WhatsApp notifications

vor 2 Monaten

Great thanks Alexis, much appreciated!

Christopher N.
Christopher N.
Group Safety Health Environment & Quality Specialist in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

Essential Time & Money Saving Swiss Army Knife

5 letztes Jahr

The HTML Element and Visual Content monitoring functionality has saved me a huge amount of time as my job requires me to monitor a huge number of regulator websites for the smaller changes which are often not captured by the larger legal tracking services. As a bonus with this tool I get a notification and a comparison / record (with changes highlighted) of the state of the page before and after . The tool also has also saved money by allowing me to work out when and what times suppliers were changing their prices (Html element monitor allowed me to see a pattern as to when was the best time to buy as some vendors change prices hourly). There are lots of different monitoring types covering everything from Visual, HTML elements, Keywords, Automatic AI Monitoring and more. Weekly feature updates and new features and very responsive developers. Web based so no need to install software.

The product is still in its infancy and although the html element monitor works a treat for tracking values and prices a dedicated pricing monitor with graphing functionality would be welcome.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Christopher, the suggestion noted!

Tech Lead in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

One of the best website monitoring that actually works seamlessly

Kommentare: I basically monitor my competitors websites for a change on the blog pages etc. My best use case is to monitor our clients website if something has changed either visually or by keyword etc.

Adding a layer of action to capture changes of the website behind a login page is something awesome. Bulk monitoring pages, Domain Monitoring and really the list goes on. Another big thing abt them is amount of updates they release so regularly, hardly have seen any company doing that.

They were initial hiccups in terms of missing functionality like bulk monitoring, actions etc..but its covered now.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, this review motivated the team to work much harder :)

👨‍💻 armand M.
👨‍💻 armand M.
Demand Gen in Frankreich

Much more than a monitoring tool, a competitive weapon of choice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Super easy to set up, regular updates a new features, super responsive developer.
Really innovative tool and original positioning on the market.

The ability to monitor all the competitor websites of interest I need to spy on and keep track of each changes made by clients on their website. There is many monitoring tools on the market but nothing like Hexowatch on the market right now. It can be used as an uptime monitoring tool but that's not its main purpose. It is its capacity to gather insights that is really staggering. Want to now when a private sell will open? Boom, you'll receive a real time notification to tell you when it happens. Want to know your next competitor move or digital marketing strategy? Boom you'll be able to know instantly when they update their page. Want to monitor your website uptime, Hexowatch can do this too. You can track keywords, html code change on any page, have a visual comparison between changes, pretty neat and well thought of. The UI is very clear and intuitive.

Nothing. It's super handy. Works as advertised and the developer is very responsive, updating it regularly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Feedback Armand, Much appreciated.

CEO in Australien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's the best

Kommentare: The platform helps us check supplier stocks so we can update our website live using the Zapier integration. The connection to Slack is the best feature.

The platform is easy to navigate and easy to use.

Large or heavy pages won't work as they can't be previewed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Agenty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hexowatch: Appsumo said it was the best and I agree.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your Feedback! Much appreciated.

Honnah O.
Owner in Costa Rica
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's like having an army of vas constantly watching whatever you like round the clock

Kommentare: Their support is incredibly responsive, although you won't find a reason to contact support because everything is self explanatory and works like a charm hassle-free

The fact that I can be constantly monitoring changes in pricing of your competition, changes in stock availability, and and the like - essentially 247 365. My team can then impending the changes to stay competitive in the market

Hard to find any hiccups. This app works just as it should

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated.

Mike D.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tons of features for a great value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am loving the deep features of Hexowatch that allow me to monitor very specific webpage changes with an easy-to-use interface.

Hexowatch allows you to monitor a wide range of changes made to any webpage. You can visually monitor a page so if any visual changes occur, you get notified. You can monitor specific html elements, specific keyword changes, certain technology stack changes, content changes, etc. You can monitor a whole page or part of a page or use AI to monitor a page. You can specify what percentage of a page needs to change to receive a notification, get notified when a website goes offline, or monitor a domain in case it expires and needs to be renewed. There's even an API so you can connect to Zapier, Pabbly Connect, etc to run automations when a webpage change is detected. There are so many options, which is great so you can get notified about the specific types of changes that are important to you. It's perfect for monitoring changelogs, product changes, blog updates, and so much more. I've been using it for a few months now and it's been very reliable in my tests with no issues. I haven't been able to find another option that offers as much value for their pricing. If you are looking to monitor webpages in a reliable manner for a fair price, then I'd recommend trying Hexowatch.

I haven't been able to find anything wrong yet. If anything, some improvements to how their website works on mobile devices would be appreciated, but the service itself has been reliable with improvements and updates being added on a monthly basis.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mike

Daniel N.
Senior Developer / IT Consultant in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A super powerful way to keep track of competitors

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It helps me to keep track of both my clients competitors as well as my competitors without me having to think about it. It's really nice to be able to save huge amount of time.

I've been a web dev for 20+ years and have used similiar software in the past. But those software cost a small fortune and they don't even provide more features. For almost all website owners it's cruical to be up to date what your competitors are doing as if you don't, you can be left behind before you even realize it. So basically you have to choices, to manually spend a lot of time to keep an eye of a, in many cases, lot of web sites to see what they are up to. OR you can use Hexowatch to monitor which ever website you want and save huge amount of time. And best of all, it's so easy to use that anyone will be up and running in no time.

It's hard to find anything negative about Hexowatch. But there are some room for improvement when it comes to UI/UX. One example is that when you add a new URL to monitor and are going to tag it and an appropiate tag doesn't exist so you need to create a new tag. By doing that you'll get transfered to another page to create the tag and you then have to start over by opening the "Add URL"-page, enter the URL again and then you can choose your new tag. I think that it should be possible to create tags without jumping back and forth between pages. I mean, AJAX isn't that hard to implement for such a feature.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much, Daniel! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Branden T.

A very capable new player in the visual monitoring world of tools

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall My experience has been pretty good. it allows me to monitor things that would be impossible with other tools. their lowest pricing tier has twice as many captures as pagescreen which i previously used. phenomenal value, considering it's a more powerful tool.

It's features are unmatched. No other visual monitoring tool that I know of can do everything that Hexowatch can. It has a very capable set of monitoring types, including those that allow you to input and click on the screen and capture how the webpage reacts.

It's definitely still new. I've run into a couple of bugs so far. But it is rapidly improving and has become a full replacement for the other tool I was using previously. Support has also been quick to help.

letztes Jahr

Great thanks Branden, much appreciated!

Mikkel F.
eCommerce Manager in Dänemark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hexowatch is a life- and timesaver

Kommentare: We're monitoring tier prices, new tech stacks, availability and much more.

Hexowatch is really easy to use and it's possible to track almost anything. We have loads of shops and a lot to monitor, so Hexowatch is a welcome addition to our setup. We've previously used a similar monitoring tool which we found very limited, where as Hexowatch has great features and is very active in adding more features and listening to feedback.

I would like to schedule tests within different timeperiods, so it's not static like every 30 minutes or every day, but instead say: "Test every 30 minutes between 8am and 8pm". That's about it.

Hi Mikkel, The mentioned suggestion is already live :) Please check

Beau B.
Beau B.
Owner / Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A little rough around the edges today, but not for long. A great solution that is quickly maturing!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Don't today's rough edges, keep you from a fantastic product tomorrow! Consistent up-dates! If you experience rough edges, I'm certain that they won't be rough for very long. Hexowatch is quickly maturing. If you don't buy today, when you come back after a few months, it will have gotten much, much better (I'm not implying that it is bad, actually, it's the opposite! It's really good...). What I am saying, is that you'll likely find that you've missed out on some great prices while they launched the product.

I like knowing that I can keep toe-to-toe with my competition, checking their websites for price changes, new services or just keeping track of how their website has changed, perhaps signaling a major change in my competitors online strategy. I also like that I can keep an eye on my partners websites, ensuring their backlinks stay correct with the right anchor text. I even use Hexowatch to monitor my obligations with external links to my partner sites. It's a dead simple way to make sure that your backlinks are always powered up and active.

There are several little usability features that could be implemented, like for example, bulk editing. Or the ability to edit the entire monitor (currently, once you save a monitor, and need to make a change later, only some of the options are available to edit.) That said - it's really only a matter of time before these minor gripes will be addressed. The team at Hexowatch are always pushing out great new features and squashing bugs. So, don't let a few little usability issues lead you astray - be patient, and I'm sure they will be taken care of in no time. In my few weeks with Hexowatch, I feel that this is the software to add to your collection, especially while the prices are really favorable! It will be on of those solution, that once it matures - it will be a stellar, stound-out product that you managed to grab when the price was affordably low!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review and suggestions Beau

Dunia C.
Freelance writer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

An outstanding product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I came to Hexowatch on the recommendation of several people after asking in a facebook group.
They were not wrong, it is the best monitoring tool I have tried so far.
The monitoring that Hexowatch does is so detailed that at the beginning you have to test until you find the percentage of change you want to be warned about.
I didn't like very much the tutorials they have, but every time I have contacted user support, they have helped me to solve my doubts.
Great tool in which I have great expectations for the for the future.

What I like most about Hexowatch is the multiple monitoring options. You can literally monitor what you want from a website. It's a solid product, very easy to use, that gives you just what you need. Unlike other tools that start adding meaningless functionality, Hexowatch focuses on a single purpose and offers a tool that can hardly be found to be flawed.

I wish there were more explanatory videos on how to use all the options of the tool. I think the Hexowatch team should continue to work on creating better tutorials.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Dunia!

Clive C.
it support in Irland
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Hexowatch get this while you can

Kommentare: Very happy
They are constantly sending new updates and new improvements the system .
Worth the investment

Amazing cloud Software !! I might not be using it to its full extent at present but You need to understand instead of keeping a human eye on things ,you have more important things to do. With this you get you an e-mail something has changed. Set the time monitor and away you go , you can monitor Special offers, News on travel Visa , yes updates to restrictions or relaxing restrictions. Even if think oh I’ll never use it ,I bet later you will say .Oh I wish bought that now It’s a investment and useful investment at that .

All I can say is that at present it does what says on the tin , surely you have heard that saying :)

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback!

Stratos K.
Web Designer in Griechenland
Design, Selbstständig

Like having your personal newsletter system

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is like have a personal system for newsletter. Whatever you want to monitor (program updates, news on a website, price changes, etc) this is the tool to do it. I dont have to depend on the website that I want to monitor. I just set it up and let it work.

It is a very easy to use, setup, and deploy software. With just a few clicks you have a program that monitors any page you want. It has many choices on what it will monitor and it works exactly like it supposed to. Thy constantly updating their software and keep getting better.

I would like the emails I recieve with the new changes to have a thumbnail of the change. I am sure that they will bring that feature eventually.

Thank you for your Feedback Stratos, your suggestion noted

Arpad S.
Web Designer in Rumänien

AI Sidekick for Website Maintenance

Kommentare: It's been a pleasing experience. It was like a heureka moment when I discovered it, and it's a great addition to my website maintenance services. Monitoring a website for visual changes is very important, and Hexowatch does a great job doing it.

Hexowatch already saved me a lot of time checking on client sites for visual changes. Not having to visit manually each website every time is a great timesaver!

I don't think there are missing features. However, once you add an URL to the system to monitor it, you can't change every setting afterwards. You need to delete the URL and re-add it with the new settings. I believe this is a minor convenience, and already talked to the dev team about it. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time of you reading this review, this has already been changed!

vor 6 Monaten

Great thanks Arpat, much appreciated!

Peter bachmann D.
Peter bachmann D.
Wordpress developer in Dänemark
Design, Selbstständig

Monitor your competion, prices and/or stock levels and much more.

4 letztes Jahr

I like the ability to automatically monitor almost anything on the web, and making otherwise time-consuming tasks automated.

I'm using is with pabbly connect, and webhooks are still in it's early face, but I'm looking forward to it being developed further.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback!

Bruce K.
Bruce K.
Postdoc in UK
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use, feature rich, endless possibilities both for professional and personal use.

With SaaS it’s the team behind the product that matters most, and I know just how dedicated the team behind Hexowatch is as I've been using another of their products for a few months now. These guys pump out updates and unexpected new features weekly, they respond to your support ticket in minutes, and are actively listening to the community to become the forerunners in their niche. Although a nascent offering to the market, Hexowatch is feature rich and works out of the box like a mature SaaS. Further, it’s unique as nothing else quite like it exists at the moment. Given its myriad use cases you should jump on Hexowatch while it is being offered as a LTD, and even after to be honest.

There are a few bugs that are being ironed out but, (A) this doesn't surprise me for a product that has just launched, and (B) the team are removing them almost as fast as I type this.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Bruce, this review motivated the team to work much harder :)

Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hexowatch - Near Perfect - Getting even Better

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the software thus far. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface. The team behind hexowatch is very responsive and takes user suggesstions seriously as they've already implemented 2 of my suggesstions in about a month.

There's a lot of Pros regarding this software, but the primary use cases is if you want to monitor anything regarding uptime, site data, or even use to "spy" on competitor sites. They have an inteliigent AI monitoring that can visually check for HTML element changes (among other things like buy buttons, out of stock) and report in 5 min intervals or longer (i.e. hourly).

I don't have many cons, more feature suggesstions than anything, and their team is pretty darn responsive.

Great thanks, much appreciated

CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hexowatch is the real deal

Kommentare: So. Goog.

I am so so so so happy I took the plunge and signed up for Hexowatch. It has completely changed our business. I love how easy it is to use, and how much data we're able to get from using it.

At the wiriting of this, they do not have inbound webhooks. Hopefully they have that soon

Thank you very much!

Brian F.
Project Manager in USA

Game Changer for Web Developers

5 letztes Jahr

This is a game changer for anyone that develops or hosts websites. It monitors websites for changes in numerous ways including visual changes, HTML, keyword, technology, content, WHOIS, and others. So it will basically keep an eye on a website for you. The functionality works well for people that update the plugins or software of a website - with Hexowatch I can update WordPress plugins and Hexocwatch will automatically notify me if the plugins break a page, game changer!

Nothing really. There is a small learning curve, but that is expected with any SAAS. However, it is very intuitive.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Brian!

Fabrizio S.
Fabrizio S.
developer - digital marketer in Italien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

A solid tool to get a competitive advantage over similar players in the same field

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Happy, i purchased also from the same company Hexometer and they are developing and updating constantly, so i wanted to give faith and buy this one too!

It easily get the changes on other sites. We do work with e-commerce companies and we want to be updated on some price change from our competitor on several items that are part of our core business, but doing it daily it's a time-consuming task. We can easily monitor with HW and be on other tasks!

There is still a learning curve, not for the basics, but for most advanced monitoring things, i would love some live videos with more use cases.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your Feedback Fabrizio, we are already working on the videos