Über Knowee

Internet service that transforms business cards into a sustainable communication channel and the best sales tool.

Erfahre mehr über Knowee

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Knowee

5,0
5,0

Knowee hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Hast du Knowee bereits verwendet?

Gabriel
Gabriel
founder in Spanien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best alternative to exchange corporate information

Kommentare: Great service by Pedro & Jose Luis

The data a corporation can get out of a business card exchange.

It takes time and motivation for the employees to get the maximum information out of the software.

Antwort von Knowee

Thank you very much for your feedback, Gabriel!

DAVID
ceo in Spanien
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ESSENTIAL APP for Manage Your Contacts

Kommentare: Great experience and big value for me

What I like most about this application is that it optimizes the management of your contacts and you also always carry your business cards with you.

Is complicated to make it more friendly to use, the people normally refuse to move a routine if the process is not absolutely for kids.

Antwort von Knowee

Many thanks for your comments, David!

Laura
CEO in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great impact to my clients and stakeholders

Kommentare: Nice. I spent time to set up once and from then on, it works alone from my email. I am in a meething and if I need to share my card either I show the QR or send it as a Whatsapp, text message or even email. It's also a fun icebreaker in a cocktail type meeting.

How easy you can send your card to others. I have it on my email signature and I am sending cards with every email without even noticing. It's also nice to see how the perform over time, as you can see how many clicks every card is getting. I use the link to my card to sign my plans and also include the QR code just in case the PDFs get printed. Really useful.

I had to send them the PDF of my card for them to replicate it. But it was quick, so not bad. They managed to replicate the design perfectly. Not automated. I believe that you can stick to one of the predefined templates they offer. Then it's immediate. Or you can upload your own image

Antwort von Knowee

Thanks, Laura for your kind review! Appreciate the time taken to help us.

Fernando
Sales Manager in Spanien
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best paperless solution to advertise our company and enhance our networking

Kommentare: Easy to use and finding out every day that more people in my country are using it. 2 years ago I was a pioneer but nowadays it is very popular in Spain.

- Cheaper than Business cards - Ecofriendly- paperless- foot-print reduction - Easier to share - A lot of functions - Good user experience

- you might go trough the user’s guide to squeeze all the options

Antwort von Knowee

Thanks for your kind words, Fernando!

Pedro
Founder and CEO in Spanien
Investmentbanking, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for the post covid world

Kommentare: Excellent

Know.ee allowed us to get rid of business cards for once and for all. The best feature is the possibility to add marketing information to your employees signature

There is nothing relevant to add in this section

Many thanks, Pedro.

Muhammad Ahsan
Accountant in Pakistan
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Work

Easy to Use. 24/7 live support. Support team very helpful to guide how to use this software.

My Least experience is very good to use this software. I highly recommended this software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your review, Muhammad. Glad you find Knowee and our service useful.