Über Chatsilo

Helps you nurture messenger leads, manage chats, follow up with prospects, get more sales & more.

Erfahre mehr über Chatsilo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Chatsilo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Hawk M.
CEO in USA

Great Tool To Manage Facebook Conversations

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We primarily use it to manage conversations with content partners. We've got a full production pipeline built out, and LOVE IT!

We've been able to easily pipelines of conversations for summits, content partners, hiring, sales, lead magnet distribution, and I'm sure more things down the road.

Facebook updates on a regular basis, so there are often bugs - they get fixed fairly quickly as long as someone sends in a ticket. Currently the only way to send in a ticket is to go to their main site and submit it - would love to have it built into the actual app.

Joseph V.
Owner in Philippinen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Chatsilo

4 letztes Jahr

It's very convenient that I can create a CRM via my Facebook Account and Messenger as my target audience is primarily on Facebook.

Compared to other CRM and sales software, it is more manual than expected. Would love some more functionality in terms of customizing management and communication per person.

Kaycee H.
Customer Success/Social Media in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No other product like it

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I only used it for the free trial. I like it's capabilities. I can't believe there are no other options available. I do think it could be refined for the price

There is nothing else on the market that I can find like it, and I have spent a ton of time looking Able to tag and organize facebook messages which is huge for me as i use my personal account to manage my own business page as well as my clients

I thought it could be a little more user friendly or pleasing to the eye

Shanda W.
Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Exactly what I needed!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely happy I know it’s a brand new product and it’s tough to keep up with all of Facebooks changes, but the value and potential of Chatsilo makes it a huge asset to my system.

Finally a way to organize my FB message box! I love the ability to auto message my new FB group members. It feels so personal and welcoming to new members. Super easy to set up and get started.

It’s glitchy. I know it’s tough to keep up with FB changes and updates. When a new group member is auto messaged, they aren’t always auto tagged and I have to go back and do it manually.

Erin L.
Herbalist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So easy to use! I love to be organized and Chatsilo does that with ease!

Easy to install, easy to use, helps me save time and money, organizes my messenges so I can find groups of people easily, so easy to send mass messages to people,

The messages go out a bit slower than I would like. However, it's still 100% faster than having myself do it or paying another person. So this Con is actually a very tiny one.

Neeti S.
Coach in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A helpful FB Messenger CRM

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is good so far!

I like all features 1. Unlimited tags 2. Unlimited messages 3. Colour coding for tags 4. Template saving for messages is possible 5. The price is very affordable 6. it is really good for managing leads. 7. Mass messaging to tags is possible Love it!

Missing - Adding FB friends by using key words from FB groups! Missing - Ease in adding new tags

Patricia R.
CEO/President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Chatsiolo.

Kommentare: Love it.

I like the mass messaging feature the most.

I can't get the it to sync with google to extract the people from messengers contact information.