Über Foodzilla

Meal Planning For Health Professionals. Create highly-personalized nutrition plans for clients in minutes, not hours.

Erfahre mehr über Foodzilla

I most like the range of tools this app offers, it’s an all in one service.

Bewertungen zu Foodzilla

3,8
4,0

Foodzilla hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Foodzilla bereits verwendet?

Hiba
Clinical Dietitian in Libanon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dietitian

Flexible meal planner Recipes Nutritional analysis

No food composition for Arabic food More Arabic food recipes

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Hiba, thank you for trying Foodzilla and for the review. I'll take your feedback to the team to add more food databases (such as Arabic foods). Cheers.

Jenni
Dietitian in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quality review

Kommentare: Great experience overall.
Nil complaints.

Easy to introduce with clients. PDF versions of meal plans look great. App is easy to use and understand. Allows clients to see recommendations for food groups and fluids. Looks attractive and want to interact with the application. Have passed on my positive feedback in the past.

We cannot yet send PDF versions of the meal plans to clients who have no capability to engage with the application. Issues with loss of data still occurs from time to time. The recipes developed by the team are not common NZ meals, balanced recipes similar to my food bag, help fresh etc are desirable by our target audience. Cannot edit a recipe without it being deleted from the meal plan template. Cannot edit a recipe easily to change from regular bread to GF bread if someone was coeliac, need to enter the recipe from the beginning again. Default weight is still ideal, not all clients signing up are wanting to change their weight. Compared to my fitness pal the foods you can enter still have a way to go (selection and specificity). When clinicians are on leave we cannot see their chats to their clients without getting the email code, this makes it difficult to answer questions and provide the best care possible. Cannot add foods in the app in measures such as one apple or 10 almonds yet. Fruit serving recommendations read 3 serve when it is 2 and vegetables reads 2 serve when it should be at least 3

Antwort von Zilla Technologies

Hi Jenni, thank you so much for your feedback and for your continued support by using Foodzilla. I'll forward your suggestions to the team to solve them as soon as possible. Some of the issues you mentioned are already solved in an upcoming update next week (such as customising the mobile app and updating food group servings). As for food entry, users of the mobile app can indeed now select one apple or 10 almonds from the NZ and AU food composition databases. I'll make sure the team improves the user interface to make it clearer and easier to change measurements. Our customer support and experience is very important to us and we will do whatever necessary to make sure our customers are taken care of and heard. Thank you for using Foodzilla and for your support. Cheers, Mo.

Talia
Nutritionist in Australien

Talia’s review

Kommentare: I’m looking to start my nutrition business and was hoping foodzilla would be a useful option. Overall I’m finding it slightly difficult to navigate.

I most like the range of tools this app offers, it’s an all in one service.

I find the meal planning and recipe section difficult to navigate.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Talia, thank you for trying Foodzilla. I took your feedback to the team and we're focusing our efforts for the next few weeks to improve the user experience and make meal planning easier to use and more fun. We hope that you can give us another try again soon. Cheers.

Megan
Dietitian in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool with good potential for dietitians to use in outpatient and community settings.

Kommentare: A useful tool for a private practicing dietitian and with potential to be incorporated into the DHB's with some refinements and possible linking in with existing databases used already.

I have only used this app very minimally as the setup for its use within an outpatient setting with the DHB is a path to pave. Having said that, the support received for setup along with an live virtual demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Foodzilla made for a good introduction to the workings and improved my understanding of to go about using it. The overall concept and idea to have an app accessible by both patient and Healthcare provider is unique and provides a lot of potential especially under community, outpatient and private practice settings. The app features abilities for the dietitian to create and change a meal plan virtually from a PC platform of which the patient can then use to follow and log there actual intake from an cellphone app which is helpful for both parties. The other nice feature is the NZ relevant database and recipes help with practicality. The breakdowns of micro and macronutrient intakes would seem to be useful but I haven't personally made use of this yet. The newest feature of being able to export to a "save-able" document is helpful too.

Some of the recipes seem incorrect in their macros (giving full recipe macros under a serving), making it difficult to include these. I find the meal planning platform a little tricky to navigate and may take a bit of practice. I think the platform would be useful to the DHB if we didn't already have apps and programs which already serve a similar purpose and therefore which we don't need to forego approval via our IT team which may take too much time.

Antwort von Zilla Technologies

Hi Megan, thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure to let the team know about your suggestions and improve our software. We're sorry it didn't workout with NDHB. Foodzilla is mainly for private practice and nutrition coaches. We're always looking after our existing and potential customers and hope to have you onboard if you ever venture into private practice in the future.

Ava
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Being patient, I see potential

The layout and emojis make nutrition planning fun, and the customization Features are nice

We have our own recipes already irrationally calculated that we want to be able to add to the database, but it’s not too easy to add items when they need to be in recipe format

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ava, thank you so much for trying Foodzilla and for your review. I'll forward your feedback to the team and get the Recipe & Meal Planning improvements prioritized in our roadmap. Cheers.

Rae
RDN in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This Software is On Its Way!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are amazing and have a really great product/service on their hands! Foodzilla is going to make waves around the world as the next best meal management mobile app out there.

My team enjoyed getting to know [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and having real-time conversations about how to improve the software to better suit our needs - it was pretty awesome to get to touch base with the actual developer of the app and to get to learn more about the development process, behind the scenes.

We, as a company, are ready to expand and utilize a software platform much like Foodzilla, though we were not able to spend the time necessary to work through the bugs and fixes, unfortunately.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Rae, thank you so much for the review and for trying Foodzilla. It was great to meet your team and understand your pain points and suggestions. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will be focusing on the points you raised for the next few weeks. Keep an eye on our upcoming newsletter update. Cheers.

Judy
Nutrionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great platform, but ease of menus and meal planning.. is missing

Kommentare: Okay, some great features.. But the lack of meals and how to find and add was not good.. confusing

I used the trial. Easy to use... entering client info... and putting all information together...

Menu planning and meals is what I was using it for...

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Judy, thank you for trying Foodzilla and for your review. I'll forward your feedback to the team and get the Meal Planning improvements prioritized in our roadmap to make meal planning easier to use. Cheers.

Murad
Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

Kommentare: Very good

Ease of use, good value and great customer service

Few hiccups at the start of using the product

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Murad, thank you so much for your review and for your patience in resolving the hiccups we had initially. We're excited to have you onboard. Cheers.

Shigufta
Health Coach/Nurse in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Try it and you might be surprised

Kommentare: It’s good

The food database. The photos are great too.

It’s a little childish with the logo perhaps

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Shigufta, thanks for your review. I'll forward your feedback to the design team and see what we can do. Cheers.

Jason
Nutrition coach in Irland

Excellent software and service

Kommentare: Excellent

The easy to use and visual features of adding in food and drink

I feel the barcode scanning would be useful for clients on the go

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Jason, thank you for your review. I'll forward your feedback to the team and get this feature into our roadmap. Cheers.

Marisol
Herbalife in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Foodzilla

Kommentare: My overall experience so far has been great. I have started creating recipes that I've been taught since when I was younger. And I will definitely tell people about foodzilla so they can check it out.

What I like most about this software is that foodzilla offers a free trial.

I don't think that their was anything that I least liked about the software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words Marisol. We're happy to have you onboard.

Sadaf
Nutritionist in Kanada

Amazing for nutritionist

It has different meal plans for different purposes

Its very expensive for people who do t have many clients

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review and for trying Foodzilla. We've recently introduced more affordable prices starting from as low as $29 per month.

jamie
registered dietitian in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

easy to use

I really enjoy this easy to use, customizable software!

Wish the free trial was longer to test out more features long term.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Jamie, thank you for trying Foodzilla. You can extend your trial up to 30 days by just asking our online support team and they will do that for you. I'll take your feedback onboard and see if we can make the trial period longer. Cheers.