Filtern nach:

Über Foodzilla

Nutrition platform for dietitians, nutritionists & coaches powered by AI. Improve client retention & success rates with our mobile app.

Erfahre mehr über Foodzilla

Jason F.
Nutritionist in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very good software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very beneficial. Clients love it.

The recipes and the exercise upload section are extremely helpful.

No complaints at all. Very good software but loging in could be made easier.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying Foodzilla and will forward your feedback to the team.

Jenni G.
Dietitian in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quality review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience overall.
Nil complaints.

Easy to introduce with clients. PDF versions of meal plans look great. App is easy to use and understand. Allows clients to see recommendations for food groups and fluids. Looks attractive and want to interact with the application. Have passed on my positive feedback in the past.

We cannot yet send PDF versions of the meal plans to clients who have no capability to engage with the application. Issues with loss of data still occurs from time to time. The recipes developed by the team are not common NZ meals, balanced recipes similar to my food bag, help fresh etc are desirable by our target audience. Cannot edit a recipe without it being deleted from the meal plan template. Cannot edit a recipe easily to change from regular bread to GF bread if someone was coeliac, need to enter the recipe from the beginning again. Default weight is still ideal, not all clients signing up are wanting to change their weight. Compared to my fitness pal the foods you can enter still have a way to go (selection and specificity). When clinicians are on leave we cannot see their chats to their clients without getting the email code, this makes it difficult to answer questions and provide the best care possible. Cannot add foods in the app in measures such as one apple or 10 almonds yet. Fruit serving recommendations read 3 serve when it is 2 and vegetables reads 2 serve when it should be at least 3

letztes Jahr

Hi Jenni, thank you so much for your feedback and for your continued support by using Foodzilla. I'll forward your suggestions to the team to solve them as soon as possible. Some of the issues you mentioned are already solved in an upcoming update next week (such as customising the mobile app and updating food group servings). As for food entry, users of the mobile app can indeed now select one apple or 10 almonds from the NZ and AU food composition databases. I'll make sure the team improves the user interface to make it clearer and easier to change measurements. Our customer support and experience is very important to us and we will do whatever necessary to make sure our customers are taken care of and heard. Thank you for using Foodzilla and for your support. Cheers, Mo.

Megan C.
Dietitian in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool with good potential for dietitians to use in outpatient and community settings.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A useful tool for a private practicing dietitian and with potential to be incorporated into the DHB's with some refinements and possible linking in with existing databases used already.

I have only used this app very minimally as the setup for its use within an outpatient setting with the DHB is a path to pave. Having said that, the support received for setup along with an live virtual demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Foodzilla made for a good introduction to the workings and improved my understanding of to go about using it. The overall concept and idea to have an app accessible by both patient and Healthcare provider is unique and provides a lot of potential especially under community, outpatient and private practice settings. The app features abilities for the dietitian to create and change a meal plan virtually from a PC platform of which the patient can then use to follow and log there actual intake from an cellphone app which is helpful for both parties. The other nice feature is the NZ relevant database and recipes help with practicality. The breakdowns of micro and macronutrient intakes would seem to be useful but I haven't personally made use of this yet. The newest feature of being able to export to a "save-able" document is helpful too.

Some of the recipes seem incorrect in their macros (giving full recipe macros under a serving), making it difficult to include these. I find the meal planning platform a little tricky to navigate and may take a bit of practice. I think the platform would be useful to the DHB if we didn't already have apps and programs which already serve a similar purpose and therefore which we don't need to forego approval via our IT team which may take too much time.

letztes Jahr

Hi Megan, thank you so much for your feedback. We will make sure to let the team know about your suggestions and improve our software. We're sorry it didn't workout with NDHB. Foodzilla is mainly for private practice and nutrition coaches. We're always looking after our existing and potential customers and hope to have you onboard if you ever venture into private practice in the future.

Marisol H.
Herbalife in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Foodzilla

Kommentare: My overall experience so far has been great. I have started creating recipes that I've been taught since when I was younger. And I will definitely tell people about foodzilla so they can check it out.

What I like most about this software is that foodzilla offers a free trial.

I don't think that their was anything that I least liked about the software.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words Marisol. We're happy to have you onboard.