Pros and Cons of Wise Agent real estate transactions

Gail P.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The new format is ok....I still have problems reading transaction notes cause of scrolling down in a very small space. older version was better I think.

Vorteile: Customer service is good; I had so many issues with latest update tho. I do like the fact that it's a monthly fee. Kind of easy to navigate.

Nachteile: With the recent update, I've gotten disappointed in Wise Agent software. I've been using this software for 9 years now. Any time an update is brought on, users are not given any notice of update, changes that will be made with newest update, and if there are any problems...go to website to watch videos to figure out how to navigate through the new update (basically you're on your own to figure it out cause some issues were not addressed and I had to call and speak to someone there). With this new update, I'm finding some of my daily tasks are not being auto populated to main task list. I've found some of these completely by mistake (i.e., needing to order termite inspection, check on loan progress). May be "my bad" but I've gotten tired of having to contact wise agent, wait for them to respond, then work through the problem. I just kind of let it go for now and hope I'm able to catch these items. This last update cost me about a week's worth of not being able to get my job done...there were so many issues that were not working and this update completely changed the look/how navigate/etc . The customer service is pretty good tho...I know I wore a couple of people out trying to get certain issues fixed. I thought about trying different software from another company but I've got a lot of time/data invested here. So I just kinda bump along doing my thing.

Over a Decade Using Wise Agent

Brian D.
Associate Managing Broker
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are very good at responding to support issues and when suggestions are made they tend to listen.

Vorteile: Overall it has all the features of the other top CRM's but is much more affordable. They are continuing to improve the features. / They tend to try and follow needs of industry and the way we work.

Nachteile: The built-in word processor has a little to be desired but is getting better.

drip campaigs

Maria f D.
principal broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: it is a good product for the price, but there are certain features that could be improved, when I call the customer services the answer may be "oh well, we can't do this or that".

Vorteile: drip campaigns as a core is ok, i can email regularly letters and drips.

Nachteile: there is no relational database between the marketing and the customers list that is easy to figure out.
Marketing drip campaigns are not easy to use, for instance if I create a letter I can mix and match it with a drip campaign event.- creating events are not easy to use and takes time, I can't use the events on one campaign into another.
Why I need this: I sell properties, I would like to create a letter called (sold september 2019)_ and be able to use that event into other drip campaigns like sellers to be, or new customers, or residential properties sold this year... in any case letters and drip campaigns can be cumbersome.

Wise Agent's update was a downgrade

Dale G.
Transaction Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I will continue to use Wise Agent because the devil I know is better than the devil I don't. I don't want to have to relearn a whole new transaction management system. So instead, I have decided to put up with the changes that I do not at all like - because even though I am very unsatisfied with them - there is a convenience to the other aspects of Wise Agent that I do not wish to lose. I just wish the changes would have been less of a negative impact to my systems.

Vorteile: I have LOVED Wise Agent for over 10 years. I use this software daily, and I've recommended it to others. I find it very easy to use, I like how I can create my own templates for my own systems, and use different templates for different types of real estate transactions. The home screen calendar is great, as is the master list of "checklists" that I have created.

Nachteile: All software gets "facelifts" so to speak....modernization and changes are part of life. Usually although they may be tough to get used to at the beginning, one tends to eventually realize that the changes are helpful. This was NOT the case with the Wise Agent changes that were made a few months back. Although some aspects are helpful (auto save, for example)...some aspects are COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I absolutely HATE that I can only see about 5 checklist items at once, when I used to be able to see many more. I also HATE that I cannot CLEAR a required date (such as a closing date - for a transaction that has cancelled) and instead I need to pick a date in the PAST, because it won't accept an empty field.

ModernDayAgent

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Karyn N.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love WiseAgent and the support is awesome! Just some of it's limitations that are a dream for me would make it better.

Vorteile: I love the affordability and the fact that I can have my check list, tasks, documents and contact information all in one spot. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FUSION concept. However, it needs a bit of tweaking.

Nachteile: 1. It would be great if individual agents on my teams emails worked like with ACT and other CRM's I have worked in the past. You have a work around but it is not optimal.
2. The Zip Form tie is awkward being on the contact page. Should be on the property not the contact. Or better yet if it created a property at the same time that would be awesome.
3. The Fusion.. I LOVE this idea. I wish I could customize it to just be a place I keep my clients checklist and documents so they can see the status. Don't care for the collaboration with title and lenders etc... Should just be for me to share what I want to share with my client. That would be GREAT!!! I love that...I hear that is on the back burner and I hope you bring it to the front.
4. Having to create two separate records for a husband and wife contacts page is kind of a hassle. Is there no way that they can be together but also searchable and traceable? Have both emails show up in the history?
5. I use JotForms for my listings. my clients fill out the form from my website. It would be super if you integrated with Jotform so it automatically adds contacts.
6. Skyslope integration would be awesome. That is my brokers transaction platform. We now have 1800 agents and are the fastest growing brokerage in the country.
7. The BombBomb integration is good, I wish I could send previously recorded videos and add notes to the email. This inability makes me have to go out of WiseAgent and open Bombbomb to do that.

The Wise Agent- Best CRM out there

Rebecca B.
Trainer Associate
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easily keeps me in front of my clients. Agents like that their name is on the email. They tend to at least respond to me more often
It lets me reach more people at a time, help design flyers, and I love the Newsletters. I did I say that before.

Vorteile: I love the ease of using Wise Agent. I mostly use the CRM and calendar. Being able to send personalized emails in a large group is my favorite part of Wise Agent. I also like the Educational Videos and 24/7 assistance. Love the news letters and Oh yeah the price is really right!!!

Nachteile: My only dislike is the number of emails going out a day keeps getting fewer and fewer. I used to be able to invite large groups to REALTOR classes in a week now it takes 3 weeks.

Finally found The One!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Greg H.
Realtor®
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with The Wise Agent has been superb! It beats all of the other similar platforms I've tried over the years...and it's so simple to use, even the non-techies on my team like it and use it with ease!

Vorteile: Wise Agent does all the things I need in a real estate CRM. Whether for basic management of contacts in an easy to use database or getting fancy with ongoing nurture campaigns for leads and sphere, Wise Agent is the best system I've come across...and I've tried several over the past couple decades. While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great set-up for teams. Since I now have a growing team, we're finding that it works very well in handling our separate leads, emails, etc. We also like the built-in enhancements and integrations, like automatic Facebook Lead Ad contacts import. I could go on, but try it for yourself!

Nachteile: Ok, so nothing is perfect...and I know that by trying many similar systems through the years. I chose Wise Agent because it has more of the features that are important to me. If I have to choose a fault with it though, I would say that the tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little. While the videos are pretty good at explaining the set-up and guiding you through a process, I would like them to start out with "why" a particular feature is there and "how" to best use it. But, that becomes obsolete when the support staff is so good. I've always been able to just call in and speak to a friendly live voice and get good help and clarification.

Love it

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Lori A.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it's a great product. I love it.

Vorteile: The ability to implement landing pages and leads directly into the CRM. The commissions tracker to keep focused on my goals. The tasks manager.

Nachteile: The inability to separate incoming leads from going into the main database pool. It would be helpful to quality them first. Or some sort of grading system for them as they are worked through he pipeline.

VERY PROFESSIONAL

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Janet S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I just love it. It's the best CRM I've used in 8 years. I worked with Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and United Real Estate and all their company free crm's just didn't work. The cost of this CRM is so reasonable that I rather pay and do it right than have a free one with a company and it not do what I need it to do.

Vorteile: There is so much you can do with Wise Agent. The price is super nice and you can do all that it offers or just what you need. I haven't fully utilized everything it can do yet, but I plan on using it more and more in my business for follow up, marketing and keeping a full database with notes on every customer. One of the best features I use a lot is that if you tie it to your Gmail account, all your emails go in the notes automatically. Then when I'm following up I have every email at my fingertips without having to set up folders etc. This was the best feature that sold me on this product.

Nachteile: I wish I didn't have to switch screens to make notes or see notes. When I pull up a customer name, I wish I can just start typing notes or see notes instead of hitting another tab. It's not a big deal but when you are doing 30 to 90 updates at a time per day it does become a big deal.

Quality Client Contact

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Peter B.
Real Estate agent
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am solving a very important part of being a successful real estate agent by using the touches available to me in Wise Agent. The personalized messages, such as the thank you, win praise from my client base. The ability to monitor client response to mass email communications offers a chance maintain accurate files such as phone numbers and emails.

Vorteile: It is so easy to communicate, at least once a month with clients, using the newsletter provided in Wise agent. I receive thankyous from client with regards to content and features such as the monthly recipe. I also appreciate the ease at which one can add and delete clients and their information. The ability to categorize your client base so you have the ability to send information that is suited best for a specific group. In my case, buyers, sellers or real estate investors.

Nachteile: There's so many options available, one has to be up to speed on technology to identify with some of them. I know that I'm not using a large number of the features available due to my limited technical skill.

von The Wise Agent an 28.11.2018

Hi Peter,
We are so glad to hear that you're loving Wise Agent, thank you for all of your wonderful feedback! For any features you'd like to learn more about we do offer free training and weekly classes. We also have video tutorials on the site that you can go through on your own time.

The Wise Agent for real estate

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Jessica H.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall it does the job and my teammate and I will continue to use for our only CRM program.

Vorteile: This is a great CRM system if you are trying to manage on an entry level. You can keep track of leads and set up automated drips that include email, text, and phone alerts.

Nachteile: It is somewhat simple and doesn't have a tracking for website click or activity like a more advanced like boomtown.

Massive Change

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Richard D.
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Wise Agent allows the team to see the transaction files from anywhere in the world. The checklist keeps us all on track without missing any steps. Customer support has been great from day one. The support team always answers the phone and you are able to speak with a real person. The support teams listens and makes changes to alleviate issues whenever possible.

Vorteile: Overall, the software is great and I have been using it extensively for 12 years. I am hooked on the software and it is a integral part of my business. Massive changes were recently made, seemingly over night. Wise Agent has been great at routinely making changes to improve their product. So far, I cannot see the reason behind this massive change and the changes have lowered my productivity.

Nachteile: The main screen has been reduced in size to fit everything in causing the main screen to look confusing and crunched. The way in which notes are added has significantly changed making it more difficult to add notes. The checklist portion is so small I can only see 5 or 6 items at a time. In addition, the changes made caused the sequence of the checklist items to be altered and no longer in sequential order. I have not had enough time to investigate why.

Best Bang for your Buck

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Donna S.
Realtor / Coach
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it. Love the support. Love the product. Love the price.

Vorteile: Price is outstanding for the features you get. They are also ALWAYS improving! I love this product and stand by it 100%.

Nachteile: Get a bit confused still about how to note a contact and schedule the next one properly. Seems to be multiple ways to do that and so I do it differently often, some of which confuses the team. Also, customer service was once 100%A+ and that's probably down to an A at this time. Still great. Just not as stellar as it once was.

Best CRM

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Kent D.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best in the business in helping me with any question I have The absolute best customer service period.

Vorteile: I have been using Wise Agent for 8 years and I love it... The Newsletter I use every month The support is amazing and and with Google Sync my calendar is always up to date. Great Service Amazing Value
Wise Agent is the way to go

Nachteile: I have to maintain another software Big Purple Dot.. The reason is that BIG PURPLE DOT records my incoming calls and I have a data base of 10000 names on BPD that if I transfer them I will loose the conversation.. Hoping I can only use Wise Agent one day

The best and easiest CRM for Realtors!

Deborah W.
Business owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent! I highly recommend it!

Vorteile: I had tried many CRMS over the years and have found WA to be user friendly and yet very robust! My client base enjoy the communication and after many years we have struck a great balance regarding information we provide using the newsletter email and how many times we communicate with our clients . I like the simplicity of the call log, the ability to create catagories that are tailored to my specific business model which is repeat and referral based.

Nachteile: I don't prefer that I have to look though all communication to find my last personal contact.

Wise Agent Review

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Jim B.
Team Lead
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The price is great for all you get. It is slow at times and they make upgardes and changes for no reason which you have to figure out how to navigate.

Vorteile: The cost and the open source with other software. The transaction management system was very nice.

Nachteile: They upgrade and change the software and its function with out warning. The system has slowed down with every upgrade it has made. Finding documents has become a bit more of a task because they changed the layout and function which has slowed our staff down.

my thoughts on Wise Agent

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Cynthia P.
rfealtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A+ and customer service people are great

Vorteile: I use this daily to track my contacts, my follow up, all of my business. I also use it to communicate with clients. It's intuitive, easy to use, comprehensive.

Nachteile: I HATE the face that I can't send more than 500 emails at a time any more. This is a major inconvenience to me. I called and it was explained to me WHY you did it but I was super annoyed we were not given any notice. There are small things that annoy me but when I call and make a suggestion I am usually told it will be passed on. Not sure anything changes but seem receptive. I wish I could export a contact easier. Sometimes I am in the middle of typing an email and it just goes away, I have to start over. I assume most of my issues are operator error. It annoys me that the subject line in the email is a required field. And that it won't pick up both emails, I have to copy and paste over one of them. I wish there was an easier way to share vendor contacts. Overall I love the software tho and am 100% tied to it.

Great Product

Laura F.
Director of Marketing & Client Relations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Wise Agent for creating transaction reports with all of the information pertaining to individual transaction. I can then save that report as a PDF and share with each party associated with our real estate transactions.

Vorteile: I like the new update but there are a few extra things that could make it better.

Nachteile: I mainly use the transaction features. The critical dates fields need to allow users to be able to type in wording if necessary. I find myself leaving a few fields blank because I can't type "5 Days" for my Resolution Period. We never know what date that will actually fall on but like to know how many days for resolution since it varies per transaction. The Checklist Tasks section needs to be expanded so I can see more of the checklist. The transaction notes section needs to be expanded so I can see more than one or two lines of text. Just takes extra time to expand on every transaction. I usually use this field to list all parties involded in the transaction along with their email addresses. It would also be nice if the Transaction Notes (when printed) would be broken on individual lines of text instead of the way they apepar when printed (as jumbled notes in one big paragraph).

For everyone

Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Wendy R.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wise agent is a great CRM. Some stock holiday emails that could be personalized would be appreciated.
Generally easy to use, some parts not as much. The call to be made area-for some reason you always have to remember to click which person is adding that info and who the client belongs to, otherwise, it doesn't translate.
Some stock photos/emails would be nice to send during the different holidays/seasons.

Vorteile: It was easier to use years ago. Nothing too fancy, just functional.

Nachteile: Some things didn't seem intuitive (I'm over 60).

von The Wise Agent an 30.11.2018

Hey Wendy,
So great to hear that you're enjoying using Wise Agent! We recently added some new holiday email templates, so be sure to give those a look! Also, the function of selecting the person that made the call for the Call List is for teams to keep track of who is contacting certain clients. So you're absolutely right, it is important to remember to do that! If you're interested in any training we offer free unlimited training to get you familiar with our system and new features. To get started just give us a call at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button. Thank you again for the review Wendy!

Great Product

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Jami T.

Kommentare: excellent

Vorteile: WiseAgent makes it easy to track my clients and vendors. I also appreciate being able to set up custom templates with action items that my assistant can follow thus keeping us both updated although we work remote from each other. Customer service is great.

Nachteile: When creating list it is extremely difficult if the spouse have different last names to get the information exported properly.

Wise Agent Keeps Me Organized

Nicole C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Wise Agent for over 10 years for real estate transaction management. I have trained several agents to use the program, locally and in other states. I have not found another system that keeps allows me to see the most important info on my file and tracks my tasks efficiently.

Vorteile: Transaction Coordinating - There are a lot of systems out there to choose from - what I like most about Wise Agent is that I can adjust closing dates and all the tasks associated with those dates adjust. I like knowing what tasks are past due, due today and upcoming. It very clearly pulls all my files together and I can quickly see what needs to be focused on at any given time.

Nachteile: I like a lot of the new design updates but I miss being able to see the checklist tasks. I have to scroll through them and I'm concerned I will miss something.

Couldn't Recommend This CRM Enough!

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Anna J.
Marketing Director
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the calendar feature, Wise Text feature, ease of use, and most importantly for our team: customer service. Their team responds within MINUTES (Yes, minutes) of submitting a question or request. No waiting for a chat bot or being on hold. You receive an email reply within minutes.

Nachteile: I wish the email marketing was a bit more user friendly. I get better tracking and analytics from other email marketing software.

Easy to use and great customer service

Stephanie s S.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Staying in communication, contact with clients and educating folks on the value on investing in RE no matter where you live.

Vorteile: The customer service is amazing and fast. I appreciate their flexibility in working with me and my needs.

Nachteile: It is not as intuitive as I wish. I can't copy and paste a whole address I have to type each component.

Great Platform For Your Money

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Licensed Realtor
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Any new prospect or clients that I gain, I immediately enter into my Wise Agent database. I can then look them up later base on the category I place them in (buyer, seller, prospect, etc.), or by their first or last name. It's super easy! I love having the ability to just plug people into my CRM and then I can stop worrying about getting every little detail of each client saved somewhere, because I know the info is saved and safe in Wise Agent!
Their notes are nice to use b/c you can set engagement "alarms," which remind you when it's time to email/text/call a prospect or client!

Vorteile: Love the seamless ease of uploading contacts and how they sync with multiple accounts, especially Google! The customer support is very responsive, and relevant - they know their product incredibly well and are very eager to help!

Nachteile: I wish still haven't been able to figure out the MailChimp integration, so I just went ahead and uploaded all of my contacts into MailChimp separately. I'm sure I could call customer service and get excellent support, but I'm a full time Realtor and simply don't have a bunch of extra time.

We love this product

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Amy T.
broker/owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been excellent. It has literally saved us from having to add an extra person to follow up on our many transactions. Wise Agent takes care of it for us.

Vorteile: Wise Agent is the perfect solution for any real estate company who needs to manage several listings. It tracks each transaction and even has a reminder daily check list to follow so that nothing falls through the cracks.

Nachteile: I wish you could customize the transactions a little more.