Über Wise Agent

Wise Agent hilft REALTORS® (IMMOBILIENMAKLER*INNEN), effizienter zu werden, und gibt ihnen die Möglichkeit, Zeit zu sparen und mit weniger Stress mehr Geld zu verdienen.

Erfahre mehr über Wise Agent

I like the integration with my google contacts so I don't have to manually load in the people I want to interact with. I like the monthly newsletter a lot.

Bewertungen zu Wise Agent

Wise Agent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 537 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wise Agent bereits verwendet?

Greg
Greg
Realtor® in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Finally found The One!

Kommentare: My overall experience with The Wise Agent has been superb! It beats all of the other similar platforms I've tried over the years...and it's so simple to use, even the non-techies on my team like it and use it with ease!

Wise Agent does all the things I need in a real estate CRM. Whether for basic management of contacts in an easy to use database or getting fancy with ongoing nurture campaigns for leads and sphere, Wise Agent is the best system I've come across...and I've tried several over the past couple decades. While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great set-up for teams. Since I now have a growing team, we're finding that it works very well in handling our separate leads, emails, etc. We also like the built-in enhancements and integrations, like automatic Facebook Lead Ad contacts import. I could go on, but try it for yourself!

Ok, so nothing is perfect...and I know that by trying many similar systems through the years. I chose Wise Agent because it has more of the features that are important to me. If I have to choose a fault with it though, I would say that the tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little. While the videos are pretty good at explaining the set-up and guiding you through a process, I would like them to start out with "why" a particular feature is there and "how" to best use it. But, that becomes obsolete when the support staff is so good. I've always been able to just call in and speak to a friendly live voice and get good help and clarification.

Brian
Associate Managing Broker in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Over a Decade Using Wise Agent

Kommentare: They are very good at responding to support issues and when suggestions are made they tend to listen.

Overall it has all the features of the other top CRM's but is much more affordable. They are continuing to improve the features. / They tend to try and follow needs of industry and the way we work.

The built-in word processor has a little to be desired but is getting better.

Kristin
Broker in USA

Good Ideas, Poor Execution

Kommentare: Frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating.

The overall idea is good - many of the features are what I need to work my business.

The development team is very inconsiderate of current users. Features are added and taken away without regard to how it will impact the end user. I have more than once opened my account to find that features important to me and my work flow are either changed or missing with no warning or explanation. Further - customer support people are apparently not trained on the new features. The recent modifications to the checklists are a good example. When an agent is working multiple transactions, the NEED is to stay on top of and ahead of deadlines. Why then, do the upcoming tasks show on the calendar unless they are completed? The critical dates also show ONLY when complete. Yes - these dates are on the task list - and on the checklist - but they are MOST useful (to me) on a CALENDAR - which I SWEAR used to be the case. Then - the task section of the revised check list was modified to be scrollable, but only displays 3 tasks at a time. Wise Agent should use focus groups to design features, because software engineers think and work very differently that REALTORS!

Ruben
Sales Agent in USA

What Have They Done?

Kommentare: I don't know, I'm trying to get past the Customer service part other wise its a great product. If the word processor wasn't trash I may have been able to complete what I wanted to do without an agent. Lets get the customer service that you're known for back [sensitive content hidden]!!!

I've been with wise agent for several years no and my experience with the product is excellent. Easy to use, easy to set up, and super easy to stay in contact with your database. It has a ton of integrations option which can be useful and the best part...it doesn't cost you 1/3 of your commission check per month. Great product....Buuuuuut - Cons

All I can say is with the exception of the word processor within Wise Agent which by the way happens to be total trash! Wise Agent is great. For the better part of my subscription with Wise Agent, Customer service was 100% awesome. You were able to reach Knowledgeable staff that had all the answers and if they didn't they would make it their priority to get you an answer and response time was always top notch! NOT ANY MORE!!! I don't know what happened but all of a sudden all calls are being handled by overseas agents that are completely lost. I spent the better part of 30 minutes just trying to articulate to the agent on what I wanted to accomplish, I would get put on hold and then the agent would come back and ask me more questions about what I'm trying to accomplish and then get put on hold and so the story keeps going. I finally just hung up! [sensitive content hidden]...really? why did you destroy your customer service reputation like this...it is really bad...worse than Lionsdesk...that's not good for customer retention.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Ruben, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience so far with Wise Agent. It is unfortunate to hear that your recent experience with our support team didn't meet your expectations, and we plan to do all that we can to remedy this for not only you, but all of our members. We understand that access to 24/7 support is a standout feature for Wise Agent, and it is our goal to provide excellent service. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will review your support tickets and reach out with any questions. Thank you again for your feedback.

maria f
principal broker in USA

drip campaigs

Kommentare: it is a good product for the price, but there are certain features that could be improved, when I call the customer services the answer may be "oh well, we can't do this or that".

drip campaigns as a core is ok, i can email regularly letters and drips.

there is no relational database between the marketing and the customers list that is easy to figure out. Marketing drip campaigns are not easy to use, for instance if I create a letter I can mix and match it with a drip campaign event.- creating events are not easy to use and takes time, I can't use the events on one campaign into another. Why I need this: I sell properties, I would like to create a letter called (sold september 2019)_ and be able to use that event into other drip campaigns like sellers to be, or new customers, or residential properties sold this year... in any case letters and drip campaigns can be cumbersome.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Trainer Associate in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

The Wise Agent- Best CRM out there

Kommentare: Easily keeps me in front of my clients. Agents like that their name is on the email. They tend to at least respond to me more often
It lets me reach more people at a time, help design flyers, and I love the Newsletters. I did I say that before.

I love the ease of using Wise Agent. I mostly use the CRM and calendar. Being able to send personalized emails in a large group is my favorite part of Wise Agent. I also like the Educational Videos and 24/7 assistance. Love the news letters and Oh yeah the price is really right!!!

My only dislike is the number of emails going out a day keeps getting fewer and fewer. I used to be able to invite large groups to REALTOR classes in a week now it takes 3 weeks.

Stephen

I Love Wise Agent

Kommentare: Before I started using Wise Agent I struggled keeping track of my clients and following up on a regular basis. Now, I have over 2000 clients that I follow up with on a regular basis with the Wise Agent marketing features, drip campaigns, texting feature, and email feature.

I have used several CRM during my tenure as a real estate agent and Wise Agent is by far the best. It has all the features and applications I want and need for my business without all the extra stuff I don't need. It is extremely easy to use and navigate. I especially like the marketing feature as well as the feature that keeps track of my sales.

I wish the landing pages feature was included in my monthly membership rather than an addon for additional cost.

Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best and worst of wise agent

Kommentare: i don't like how to find my history and notes with this product either. my overall experience has been ok. their customer service is responsive and available. i wish the training wasnt 30 secs long. i know there are videos but they are quick too. i would love a 3 hr class on how to do all the nuances i know wise agent has that I have no clue how to do. Tips and Tricks. not online. in person. We have the training space at corporate or at our office in Surprise.

i like that i can send text and adding and grouping clients is easy

i don't like the limit on how many i can send in one day. Sending my monthly newsletter is very complicated. i can't send the newsletter as a drip. So i copy and paste into a drip but i have to delete the contact info at the top because it puts at the bottom but it doesn't completely eliminate the boxes and it looks funny. it is very complicated adding my contacts as well. it has taken me 3 times and something isn't right each time. Wise agent customer service does help if you call them but i want to know how to do this myself and not be so complicated.

Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use CRM

Kommentare: It is nice to have easy access to all my prospects.

I like the ease of creating landing pages.

I wish they had a stand alone mobile app, instead of having to use a browser to access on my phone or iPad.

Nizar
Data Steward in Tunesien
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

For better CRM

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Wise Agent offers me great features related to real estate agents such as transaction management and email marketing

what i like least about Wise Agent is that the mobile app has less functionalities than the Web-based app

Shannon
sales in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not terrible, but not great.

Kommentare: Was hoping for a better replacement for Top Producer, but just as I switched over TP FINALLY started to renovated it's ancient platform. All my client and prospect history is over there, so I'm probably going to switch back.

LOTS of features, decent design. One you create a work flow (which is pretty time intensive) it works pretty well.

Not quite intuitive, too many steps involved in setting up transactions, doesn't serve up call lists as easily as I would like.

Karen
Broker/LCAM in USA

Review/using for Property Management

Kommentare: I need to do more playing with the upgrades

Ease of entering information - looks like they update the features, ability to connect tenants to property

When you import the contacts, it puts a comma in front of the contacts, can't get rid of it.

Kent
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM

Kommentare: The best in the business in helping me with any question I have The absolute best customer service period.

I have been using Wise Agent for 8 years and I love it... The Newsletter I use every month The support is amazing and and with Google Sync my calendar is always up to date. Great Service Amazing Value Wise Agent is the way to go

I have to maintain another software Big Purple Dot.. The reason is that BIG PURPLE DOT records my incoming calls and I have a data base of 10000 names on BPD that if I transfer them I will loose the conversation.. Hoping I can only use Wise Agent one day

Dale
Transaction Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wise Agent's update was a downgrade

Kommentare: I will continue to use Wise Agent because the devil I know is better than the devil I don't. I don't want to have to relearn a whole new transaction management system. So instead, I have decided to put up with the changes that I do not at all like - because even though I am very unsatisfied with them - there is a convenience to the other aspects of Wise Agent that I do not wish to lose. I just wish the changes would have been less of a negative impact to my systems.

I have LOVED Wise Agent for over 10 years. I use this software daily, and I've recommended it to others. I find it very easy to use, I like how I can create my own templates for my own systems, and use different templates for different types of real estate transactions. The home screen calendar is great, as is the master list of "checklists" that I have created.

All software gets "facelifts" so to speak....modernization and changes are part of life. Usually although they may be tough to get used to at the beginning, one tends to eventually realize that the changes are helpful. This was NOT the case with the Wise Agent changes that were made a few months back. Although some aspects are helpful (auto save, for example)...some aspects are COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I absolutely HATE that I can only see about 5 checklist items at once, when I used to be able to see many more. I also HATE that I cannot CLEAR a required date (such as a closing date - for a transaction that has cancelled) and instead I need to pick a date in the PAST, because it won't accept an empty field.

Pam

Daily Wise Agent user

Kommentare: I have been impressed with Wise Agent. I use it to keep track of my current contacts as well as my past Buyers and Sellers. I have been working to bring some of my past clients into the system so I can send out mailers or emails to keep in touch. Once I have the contact entered, it was a breeze to print labels for a mailing . I sent out a New Year's email and it was pretty quick to send that out.

This software does take a little bit of time to learn -- as any CRM would, but I love the support. They always get back to me in a very short time. If I need a phone call, they return the call within minutes. I usually can get an answer by email and they are very quick to reply and help me out. They have good availability also. Another feature I like is the ability to add a contact directly from my Gmail. That saves a lot of time and is easy to set up and use.

The part of the software to keep track of closings seems a bit cumbersome, but I think that's because I'm still learning it. I had trouble getting an image into an email. The add image feature didn't want to work correctly. I did contact help and they inserted it for me, but I would rather be able to do it easily myself. Sometimes their help instructions don't cover the topic I need.

Peter
Real Estate agent in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality Client Contact

Kommentare: I am solving a very important part of being a successful real estate agent by using the touches available to me in Wise Agent. The personalized messages, such as the thank you, win praise from my client base. The ability to monitor client response to mass email communications offers a chance maintain accurate files such as phone numbers and emails.

It is so easy to communicate, at least once a month with clients, using the newsletter provided in Wise agent. I receive thankyous from client with regards to content and features such as the monthly recipe. I also appreciate the ease at which one can add and delete clients and their information. The ability to categorize your client base so you have the ability to send information that is suited best for a specific group. In my case, buyers, sellers or real estate investors.

There's so many options available, one has to be up to speed on technology to identify with some of them. I know that I'm not using a large number of the features available due to my limited technical skill.

Antwort von Wise Agent

Hi Peter, We are so glad to hear that you're loving Wise Agent, thank you for all of your wonderful feedback! For any features you'd like to learn more about we do offer free training and weekly classes. We also have video tutorials on the site that you can go through on your own time.

Director in Hongkong

EASE OF USE

Kommentare: Good potential but no one addresses the problems that us users have. I raised these problems with customer service in January 2017, but has any progress been made?

I can enter a client into my phone contacts and it creates a record in WiseAgent

It is geared primarily to the USA and ignores users elsewhere in the world! I mean how big is the GLOBAL market? - no automatic date when the record is made - no ability to change the date format. 1/12/19 is the 12th of January in the States, to me it is the 1st of December! - some dates sync with my time zone in Hong Kong, other dates keep to the 16766 East Parkview Ave Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 time zone - no ability to change the address format or configure the titles individually. I do more rentals than sales but can I change anything to suit my requirements?........ - no automatic notification on tasks or calls. Takes too much time to input notifications each time - calendar doesn't sync automatically with Google calendar and takes far too long when you press the sync button. - mobile app not user friendly, too much wasted space

Laurie Ann

wise Agent Review

Kommentare: I am managing my business better and my data base

The ease of use on a daily basis for managing my client base.

When I email my clients it goes into spam

Jeff
Agent in USA

Review of WiseAgent

Kommentare: It's been great starting out. The experience I have been happy with and if I had to do over again I would. I'm sure agents that do more business than myself probably still use it, but where I'm at in sales I felt I needed a more robust system.

The price and it works great for people on a budget. It did everything I needed it to do starting out in real estate.

It's not as robust as other programs out there. I have actually switched over to another CRM program. I do still have this one currently at this moment. It looks a bit outdated and could use an upgrade and maybe make it a bit easier to use. The program I switched over to was Boomtown which is great, they set up a site for you and you also get leads. My zillow leads automatically get uploaded into Boomtown also.

Antwort von Wise Agent

Hi Jeff! We are working on an update to the interface that will allow for more customization which we're pretty excited about! Also, we can capture leads from your website and a number of lead sources, including Zillow, and then you can set up rules for your leads, automating the follow-up process. If you have questions on any of these features, please feel free to reach out to our support via the Contact Us button in your account!

Great Platform For Your Money

Kommentare: Any new prospect or clients that I gain, I immediately enter into my Wise Agent database. I can then look them up later base on the category I place them in (buyer, seller, prospect, etc.), or by their first or last name. It's super easy! I love having the ability to just plug people into my CRM and then I can stop worrying about getting every little detail of each client saved somewhere, because I know the info is saved and safe in Wise Agent!
Their notes are nice to use b/c you can set engagement "alarms," which remind you when it's time to email/text/call a prospect or client!

Love the seamless ease of uploading contacts and how they sync with multiple accounts, especially Google! The customer support is very responsive, and relevant - they know their product incredibly well and are very eager to help!

I wish still haven't been able to figure out the MailChimp integration, so I just went ahead and uploaded all of my contacts into MailChimp separately. I'm sure I could call customer service and get excellent support, but I'm a full time Realtor and simply don't have a bunch of extra time.

Andrea

Todays Wise Agent

Kommentare: Overall Wise Agent is an easy, clear tool to use for a CRM, calendar and checklist (until lately).

Very user-friendly. It has a lot of feature we like: CRM, calendar that connects to google calendar, transaction checklist, task list.

We use the transaction checklist daily, and is one the reason we keep our Wise Agent account. However, lately you changed the looked and functionality of the checklist and its become very difficult to use. We liked the "at a glance" format you had before - now we can only see about 3 of our list items at a time using the scroll bar. This simple change has made difficult to use, and see what still outstanding without scrolling, scrolling, scrolling... We are currently looking into other checklist systems and may discontinue our Wise Agent account.

Carol

Great!

Kommentare: Very helpful

Ease of using. Many tutorials to assist you.

Can't print out list of contact names with their addresses & phone numbers. Can't search on a "word" in contact notes.

Antwort von Wise Agent

Hey Carol, It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Wise Agent and you're using our video tutorials! If you want to print out a list of your Contacts with their names and addresses, you can do this by using the drop down menu titled Print Media. After you select your contacts and select Contact List from the Print Media drop down, it will take you to a preview of the list you are about to print. Also, to search for a word in your contact notes you can use the search tool bar in the Contact Notes tab next to the Customer Summary. If you have any trouble or need help, please contact our amazing support at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button.

Annette
Broker Associate in USA

Wise Agent Review

Kommentare: Great customer service and the software gives me the two functions I value most: a good calendar and a good way to keep track of my clients.

Love the Contact Notes feature which allows you to back-date notes, so if you get behind on note input, your notes can be based on the date the event happened and not the date the information was inputted, like some systems. Also, love the calendar that syncs with phone.

Do not like the email function. The message format looks dated.

Antwort von Wise Agent

Hey Annette, It's so great to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! Thank you for your feedback on the email function, we have recently added new templated and updated our branding templates. We are always looking to improve so your comments are appreciated. Thanks again for reviewing!

Jeffery

Great Value

Kommentare: It does just what I want it to do. It helps me manage my client and customers and Ieads. The customer service is response and friendly.

1. Very Dependable 2. Great Customer service . 3 Comprehensive Tools. 4. Affordable 5. Integrations with other services.6. Generally easy to use

1. Some of the HTML Editing needs to be simplified and more intuitive and more graphic with drop and drag layout possibilities For dummies like me . I would really like to be able to include links behind pictures and text rather than the actual URL.

Susan
President in USA

Great CRM for the Money

Kommentare: Keeping track of clients and timelines.

I've had a subscription to Wise Agent for 10 years. It's a robust CRM that can almost anything you need it to do. It will sync with google, etc. The customer support people are awesome and easy to reach.

There is SO Much that it CAN do, I get overwhelmed.

Antwort von Wise Agent

Hey Susan, We're so so happy that you're loving Wise Agent. Thank you for being with us for so many years, we really appreciate that! We do offer a lot of features and integrations, but if there are ever any that you're interested in getting some training on please give us a call! We offer unlimited training and we even have a weekly class. Give us a call at 480-836-0345 or you can hit the Contact Us button. Thank you again for taking time to review!