Über ArborNote

Software for the tree care industry with proposal production and estimating.

Erfahre mehr über ArborNote

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ArborNote

4,9
5,0
5,0

ArborNote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du ArborNote bereits verwendet?

Larry M.
VP Sales in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great partnership with Arbor-Note

Arbor-Note has great customer support and is always willing to listen and implement new features based on our feedback.

We can always use more training on the software but that’s just because we have a lot of users joining all of the time.

Andrew L.
President in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ArborNote helped my company grow and stay organized

Kommentare: ArborNote is great because they genuinely listen to our requests for customization and help us create an end product our customers value. I feel our relationship with ArborNote has been a true collaboration, not just a transaction.

ArborNote's functionality from the beginning was intuitive and immediately applied to our day-to-day sales and operations needs.

If ArborNote were able to connect with our accounting software, it would be ideal - removing steps from estimate to close, execution to billing, etc.

Rick S.
General Manager, Arbor Division in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Overall i'm happy.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great resource to me and my team. Will pick up the phone at any time of the day. Customer service is just as important as the product in my eyes. As long as that always stays consistent, I am a customer for life.

ArborNote has been a integral tool in our ability to sell and produce Arbor work to our clients. As soon as we on boarded the software, we instantly saw a 40% increase in sales over the previous year. Clients comment about how informative it is for them and our crew love it because they have all the job information at the palm of their hand. Being able to monitor the crews progress on jobs allows us to make proactive decisions by the minute. This truly was a game changer for us.

The software can get a tab bit sensitive sometimes and shut down in the middle of a tagging. In the past before AN, we used to break our proposals up by building numbers or a few sections of the property. This allowed us to create smaller proposals for our clients to sign off on rather then giving them one large bid to do all. AN does not seem to have the functionality to produce several different proposal option on one proposal. The only thing that comes close to being able to do that is the multi-year plan which is great, but not quite what I am looking for.

Darren D.
CEO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and easy to implement

Kommentare: For the longest time we were looking for a software that had the ability to pin trees and generate easy to read proposals with a map attached. Arbor Note took care of that. With the ability to create multi year plans, schedule work and update work orders in the field, it has made everyones job easier and has reduced the room for error! Arbor Note has helped our company get more organized and manage more jobs efficiently. Fantastic software!

I love how east this software is to use in the field. Data entry from the phone or iPad could not be simpler.

Mobile devices and desk top is slightly inconsistent. Everything works fine but it would be nice if it was more consistent.

Matt D.
C.E.O. in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Managing huge urban forest are a big challenge. Arbornote has solved that problem.

Arbornote is flat out the best solution for tree inventory and workflow management on the market today! Generated a lot of extra sales for our team of experts!

I always route for more speed. If there was a way to magically have the app count my trees for me that would be great.

Tim S.
Division President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Arbornote is a great tool for selling tree work

Kommentare: Overall i love this software. Customers sometimes have an issue with trying to approve via the approve tab so i have to download and send a PDF most of the time.

This software is simple to use and the technology is great. Customers love the look of the proposals and the gps mapping is a huge plus.

I wish the dots on the gps map were more accurate when you save the proposal, they seem to shift quite a bit from the template.

Kyle S.
President in USA

Arbor-Note Enthusiast

Kommentare: I can put out a large volume. Of buds I’m a quick amount of time.

Ease of use and customization. Customers are very impressed with the comprehensive finished product. Fast and efficient from your phone or computer.

A few customized things...mostly just nit-picky things specific to my taste....not a big deal.

Justin R.
Director of Arbor Care in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Arbor-Note

Kommentare: It has helped my business tremendously, not only with creating proposals faster and more efficiently but also the presentation of the proposal is second to none.

It’s easy to use and it’s presentation to the client it top notch

When creating a proposal via phone it would be nice if the tree selection part would be a little more user friendly. Other then that it’s all great!

Dane B.
COO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Arbor-Note Is the Best!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are very responsive and work hard to integrate the product into a business

Simple, not complicated and usability And it WORKS

Nothing it works so good If we could use this across all our business platforms we would

Richard S.
Consultant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Arbor note for all

Kommentare: I've had great experiences with arbor note and the arbor note team.

I've been using this program for the last 6 years it seems to be the best program in the industry for those looking to put together tree care proposals for small and large properties. It is extremely user-friendly and can be built to your spec.

That is apple only platform. It would be nice if it was also on an Android application.