Über SegMetrics

Verschaffe dir endlich Klarheit über deinen wahren Lead-Wert für jeden Schritt in deinem Marketing-Trichter.

Erfahre mehr über SegMetrics

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SegMetrics

5,0

SegMetrics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SegMetrics bereits verwendet?

Rui Zhi
Rui Zhi
CEO in Polen
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

An essential attribution software for all marketers

Kommentare: Great experience and provided the insights I've needed for making advertising decisions -- it's an indispensable tool for anyone that's spending money on online advertising. Their team is clearly dedicated to their customer success. Easy set up process.

Segmetrics helps provide a much clearer picture on which ad platforms are actually making sales. It's allowed me to see which leads are the most profitable and have the highest LTV.

I think that the User Interface could look better.

Scott
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most Comprehensive Attribution Tool Available

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent. I am able to solve my attribution reporting problems in a much better fashion than I could using Salesforce reporting.

I like that I can tie every leads and opportunity out to a NAMED person. Even though they are tracking the anonymous events like everyone else, they can tell me with specificity who is included in the reports. This makes the tool ultimately more trustworthy. Unlike some other tools in the space, Segmetrics allows for reporting and tracking throughout the entire funnel.

You can build what ever you want from a modeling and reporting perspective which allows for tremendous flexibility but it requires a real understanding of the data. They have made improvements in this area and I am told more is on the way. In the end it would just speed up seeing the value in the tool.

Jacob
Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great product that enable us to maximise ROI and know what products to develop

Kommentare: solving which ££ is most effective

It's built by people who really know what they are doing

a bit fiddly to integrate some third party forms but not a fault of segmetrics

Mitch
Systems Admin in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple insights into online business performance

Kommentare: I love that I get clear insights on the important metrics in my business and I can make good decisions

Setup was a total breeze, but what I like most is that Segmetrics is very friendly and straightforward to use vs other solutions which have too many options and it's difficult to find the data you need.

It would have been great to have a more in-depth onboarding and tutorial or course that I could go through and revisit to really get the most out of the tool.

Troy
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It works and saves us lots of $$$

Kommentare: We are very satisfied and compared it to the other competitors.

I like how simple it is to set up and it gives us immediate insights into the ROI of our ad campaigns based on a longer sales cycle that ad platforms can't track.

The product is a little bloated for our use case.

Andrew
President in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SegMetrics pulls together all of our marketing data

Kommentare: Good overall experience. Support is great.

SegMetrics allows us to see the relationships between the various marketing channels we use. Attribution has always been a challenge, but SegMetrics helps with this tremendously.

Until you understand the breadth of what it does, it can be a little tricky getting it set up.