Über Good Grants

Good Grants ist eine moderne Grants-Software für Geldgeber, mit der sie Anträge online durchgehend verwalten und gute Förderentscheidungen treffen können.

Erfahre mehr über Good Grants

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Good Grants bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rebecca S.
Public Information Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I needed and more.

Kommentare: This was by far the most applicable (and easy to use) software for my needs. Experimenting with the Trial version enabled me to see if the tools I needed were included in the software. As it turned out, they were, and they were easy to use. We purchased the Intro version, and I created the application as we wanted and needed. If I needed help, I was assisted very quickly (or immediately if that is what I requested) and virtually all questions or issues were resolved clearly, thoroughly, and professionally. Working with the same people throughout the process made me feel comfortable, understood, and eliminated having to re-explain things to others. It still amazes me that so many options had already been thought of and implemented throughout the software. If I thought of something I wanted to do, the ability was nearly always there and easy to use.

What I liked most about this software is that virtually all the tools and tips were in place so that I could easily create an application immediately. Using the trial version enabled me to try everything out so I knew in advance what all the capabilities were before purchasing the software. I still find it pretty amazing how so many things I wanted to do had already been thought of and put in place before I even started. In addition, running into snags (something not working properly) was nearly non-existent.

I think the final application should have the actual submission date on the preview/PDF. I found the location "content blocks" confusing when using the list in the review mode. At times, it would have been good to pick up the phone and call someone for a quick question or something that was difficult to explain. However, every online request for assistance was addressed quickly and thoroughly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jotform, FormSwift und SurveyMonkey

Warum Good Grants gewählt wurde: Trying to get the application we wanted produced was never fully achieved and what was done did not always work correctly. We kept with them for 3 years and spent a larger sum of money. In addition, the applicants (and myself) found it tedious and not user-friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Good Grants: After our previous experiences, I knew I could create what we needed given the right tools. When I started the research, I quickly found that the other software companies offered only limited capabilities and were not worth what they were providing. (Of course they had more options but they would cost even more money.) Fortunately, I came across Good Grants before I'd searched very long. Based on an easy review, I found that what I needed to create the application myself was included, and ended up being even better than expected.

Sophie V.
Grants Programme in Niederlande
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Grants: an nice and easy grant platform (with really good customer support)

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would recommend Good Grants to anyone looking for a good and easily manageable grant platform. For multi-layered kinds of grants like ours, for example, with an application round and multiple review rounds, Good Grants has proven very suitable. What I also appreciate a lot is that any advice/request from us as a customer is heard and welcomed by the Good Grants team. They always try to improve the platform and ask us for input to find out if there is anything in particular we would like to see or use differently. The team is always available to answer questions and to help out with any difficulties or problems we encounter. All in all, we are very happy with our choice.

Aidsfonds use a variety of the different features on the grants management platform, including the option for applicants to select their preferred language which comes in really handy for international use!

What I *did* like te least, was that we couldn't build or modify the form straight away from the main page, but had to bild the form by creating single field ('questions') from a separate page. However, Good Grants created a new feature which now does allow us to build or modify our form directly on the main page; we can now work in a so-called 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' manner!

Julian K.
Research Associate in Schweiz
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool that is constantly improving

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service has been top notch and responds to inquiries very rapidly and competently. They also did a good job with onboarding. The learning curve is a little steep as there are many dependent elements that all need to be set up properly. The excellent online documentation - that is publicly accessible, which gives a great impression of the tool's functions before getting into a sales pitch - helps, though.

From an end-user perspective, this is an excellent tool that is easy to use, looks appealing and works well. We received good feedback from applicants, reviewers and program managers. There are a lot of options and ways to make it work for our programs.

There are small things that are inconsistent and some functionalities are lacking but they can usually be worked around. They seem to be aware of them and also seem to be working on it. The number of elements that depend on each other and need to be set up correctly makes for a steep learning curve at the beginning. From a program manager perspective, the seasonality aspect and the myriad of options and menus pose a challenge and often require a substantial amount of setup.

Janell S.
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Grant-Making Process

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The intuitive nature of this software system is incredibly helpful when implementing a grant cycle. Notifications and communication to other organizations can be scheduled and tracked. Application progress can be seen in real time on a customized dashboard. Different scoring criterias and ranking systems can be established for reviewers. Reviewers benefit from side-by-side reviewing (application questions/answers : rubric).

I wish there was a better way to link RFA communication to the LOI stage to the full application stage.

Jeannette B.
Senior Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Lifesaver of a Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Couldn't be more pleased with the product and I would highly recommend it. The initial cost may be high for a small non-profit but it pays for itself with time saved in managing a grants program efficiently.

The software does everything we need to manage a small grants program for a price we can afford. As a non-profit, every penny counts so we made the decision to buy it very carefully. We have absolutely no regrets. It can be a little complicated to set up at first but with the excellent technical help and time becoming familiarized with the program, it got much easier. It has not only great for managing the applications, but because of the ease of the judging process, it has been easy to recruit and keep judges. All have commented on how pleasant the process was for them.

Building a program with the software from the ground up can be a challenge when you first get started but the tutorials and help topics were excellent. It was nice to know if all else fails, I can message a tech for help. They always got back to me faster than expected and were always able to fix the problem.

Jeshua J.
Program Manager in USA

Award Force / GG

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Generally good, we love that we can make changes with the configuration mode.

Functunality and growing uses, ability to customize.

Being able to keep simultaneous rounds open.

Christy S.
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great value!

Kommentare: Great time saving product

Moving to Good Grants saved our staff and volunteers time and money.

Some users were challenged by changing from a purely paper application to online, but since administrators can view applications live, we are able to help them easily as they get used to the product.