Filtern nach:

Über ProfitMetrics

Optimise your advertising after profit instead of turnover. See profits directly in your Google and Facebook.

Erfahre mehr über ProfitMetrics

Heine bager C.
Heine bager C.
Marketingschef in Dänemark
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Focus on making money instead of revenue!

The software is the corner stone for us to make money on every marketing channel we use. We have looked at revenue, ROI and ROAS before and a raise in revenue doesn't equal a raise in profit for us, so we only focus on POAS/profit now and make sure that we always make money on every order we ship.

That you really need to know your numbers and get the setup correct before you can rely on the numbers shown to you.

Nicolai A.
Marketing Manager in Dänemark
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for every e-commerce store using paid marketing

Kommentare: Extremely easy to use and doesn't have any learning curve. It provides you with additional revenue-numbers and makes me wonder: Why the heck doesn't everybody has this kind of solution? Especially if it's a classic ecommerce business with ROI/ROAS targets and so on.

When it's up and running, it seemlessly integrates with the most popular paid marketing channels, such as facebook and Google ads. The main strength of PM is it's ability to show the Profit On Ad Spent easily within both analytics and directly in Google Ads and facebook. That helps me to know excactly how much money i actually earn in revenue through CPC marketing, and not just the turnover.

I would like even more CPC channels to be integrated in the solution and some further development on their own dashboard. Even though the dashboard is more nice-to-have, than need-to-have, it still has potential to be yet another daily routine with just a little bit of tweaks here and there.

Stefan F.
E-commerce Manager in Dänemark
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Transparency on ad spend

ProfitMetrics provided us with an easy-to-read overview of ad spend and gave us a user-friendly tool to set up goals/targets to measure successful ads campaign. With POAS provided by ProfitMetrics, our collaboration with our Digital Agency is more transparent and we are on the same page when setting up new campaigns and measuring impact and earnings.

I'm missing ways to set up costs based on order qty and pieces. But I've been in dialogue with ProfitMetrics about this, and I'm confident, that this issue will be solved soon.

Asger O.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A great software for advertisers

Kommentare: I use Profitmetrics daily, and use it on all of my clients - I almost see it as a necessity in today's age of advertising, in order to see what you are actually making on your shop and to ensure that what is being spent is also being earned - especially with double attribution on platforms.

The best feature about Profitmetrics is that you get your profit inside the advertising platforms. To be able to see profit on campaigns, ad sets and ads make it way easier to calculate what is profitable and what is not, especially if you have a wide range of products with different margins. I mostly use Profitmetrics own software for comparing data, look at the overall profit on the shop based on all of the marketing effort online - compare adspend, and set benchmarks for when we are scaling, so we keep an overall bottom line margin while scaling.

I really do not have any cons about it - the only thing I am looking forward to is attribution, which I know is coming soon.

Tobias svend R.
Tobias svend R.
Partner in Dänemark
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Crucial tool

Kommentare: If I became responsible for another e-commerce brand this would be the first tool I would implant. I see no reason to get involved with its marketing, so it's important to get the tool on from the start. so we can quickly track down a business that makes money

the implantation of the tool was quick and easy and we could quickly get an overview of how our brand is performing. Dashboard is definitely the most important tool as it quickly provides insight into how business is going right now.

I had a single challenge where the product did not quite live up to my expectations. I contacted their support and they quickly got what I was missing

Henrik K.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

True pocket margin

Kommentare: The most important to run a business is to earn money in a structured way, Profit Metric gives you a clear view of your expensive, when you have google and facebook ads, and different margin on your products.
You can easly see how your bussines is running, can i adjust my google ads to get a better performernce. It really a pro tool to track your business for a good price. i love it

A good an perfect view how your business is running.

If you create manual orders it would nok be in the platform

Paw møller K.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Profit instead of ROI

Kommentare: I am very happy with the tool, and will be using it on a daily basic from now on and forth.

ProfitMetrics gives you a very detailed view of how your company is performing on a profitability scale instead of what one typically would look at conversions, revenue, ROI. ProfitMetrics makes it easy for a ecommecer to see exactly when and where you are earning profits, and that makes the tool worth all the money!

The tool is based on a fee commison and that makes it a bit hard to see how high/low the price pr. month is.

Thomas J.
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most important tool for a profitable

Kommentare: The most important tool for a profitable

Is easy to see what's going on in the business and see how it goes

Still missing some alerts if we are loosing money on a products, but is on the way

Antwort von ProfitMetrics.io

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks you so much Thomas

Jens A.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and support

We have a one place to go, to see the performance of our shop. Beside this we get great support to increase our digital performance.

Nothing, it work super good. The only think is it could be great if it was a little better on mobile devices :)

Martin H.
Martin H.
Live Experience Manager in Dänemark
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Just great!

Really an eyeopener to see profit instead of revenue. My picture has changed dramatically after starten using ProfitMetrics

Nothing really, I think it works really great both the dashboard and the integrations in Analytics

Jesper R.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No-brainer software

Kommentare: As a business owner with 1000's things to do each day, it gives me a great and quick overview of my business economic status

It gives me a great and quick overview of my profit for each order/day/week/month/etc. and the possibility to scale ads with good profit.

Better (pdf) export possibilities in the Profitmetric dashboard for like the operating budget.

Nicolai Ø.
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good software

Helps us optimize for POAS instead of ROAS in an easy way. Easy to set up and a price structure that fits very well to us.

More advanced rules for setting up freight prices to end customer (using freight schemes)

Mikael H.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great and accurate overview

Kommentare: Easy, good and really crusial for my business

The fact that Profitmetrics gives me the correct numbers in order to scale an ad campaign and pause another

The need to see every channel single wise- it is coming in future upgrades, but to see from the Profimetrics interface which channel performs the best, instead of logging in to every channel to find out.

Thomas N.
E-commerce manager in Dänemark

Must have for ecommercers

Easy to implement, great service and you start earning money!

Its a con that we didn't start use it earlier

Anders V.
Head of Ecommerce in Dänemark
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Big thumbs up!

Kommentare: It makes great value for our shop.

Profit is the new black in ecommerce. Hopefully it will help is getting better in all aspects of marketing.

It is a little complicated to understand all data and also a little difficult to add correct data regarding expsenses of an order.