Filtern nach:

Über TextBetter

Send/receive individual or personalized mass texts via your existing number. It's easy, flexible & affordable + inbound texts are free.

Erfahre mehr über TextBetter

Carol J.
Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TextBetter is great for our business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use it for sending various messages to clients, some completely unique and others are standard text which we save as "signatures" in our email program so we can easily insert them in our messages and then personalize them as needed. It saves us a lot of time on the phone, and we get replies more quickly, and it's easy to learn to use. The staff and clients both like it.

It's easy to use, simple & straightforward. We love that we can tell our clients to simply text our main business landline number. Many clients would rather text than call or email. And since our texts aren't coming from a short-code (like the prior service we used), clients trust it. We typically get quicker replies to texts than to voicemail or email messages. Does anyone even listen to their voicemails any more?

Emojis don't necessarily come through, but we can't really complain about that. The only Con I can think of it that we originally couldn't receive photos, but TextBetter made that possible & now we can! I think there's a small fee for that, which we're happy to pay. So move that Con to the Pro column.

John H.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company and a great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Textbetter has an outstanding product and outstanding customer servie. Setting up the program didn't take lone at all. The program has run flawlessly from the beginnig.

The software is easy to use and our clients appreciate the having another way to communicate with us. We realized customers were texting us and before text better we were not even aware of it. Great customer service. I have alway gotten a live person right away or a call back within an hour. So many people won't answer their phone texting became a must for us.

I would like it to integrate with Salesforce.

Baylor T.
salon owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, affordable, easy to use texting for small businesses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience was simple and affordable.

The setup was easy and my employees learned it within minutes.

I'm pretty satisfied with the software. Some people might want integration with other software, but I don't need that.

Sheryl H.
Director, IT in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and support!

5 letztes Jahr

Really appreciate that it is a generic platform, so can be used across multiple industries or departments. It works well in both our sales and service operations! It was very easy to train our employees and the reporting is straight forward. Pricing per user is reasonable. The contact I work with is extremely responsive to any request I have.

Initially there were some features I recommended and the company took those and integrated them into the product. There is no downside that I can think of at this time.

Kimberley B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Business Decision!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have found the service to be affordable, reliable and the customer service to be to-notch! Adding the text feature through Text Better has been one of the best business decisions we have made!

It allows us to contact our clients, from our business phone, through an avenue that elicits a quick response.

The character limits. Although, that seems to be a carrier restriction and not a text better restriction. We, for longer messages, send emails first and then follow with a quick text to alert the client to check their email.

Creighton M.
Controller in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple Employee Communication

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use. Right to email we are already looking at. Saves time not having to talk on phone. Employees can answer when they have time, rather than get interrupted. Great customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if you do have an issue they are on it right away. Great service for the money.

Wish did not have to put a character to end the message out.

Michele S.
Managing Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TextBetter Saves Me Time and Makes Returning Calls Easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Makes it easier for us to get information and return call by receiving voicemessages through e-mail.

I can check voicemails from my e-mail on my phone with out having to listen to a message.

I wish I would have implemented TextBetter earlier.

Billie P.
Office Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable & Easy to Use

5 letztes Jahr

It is affordable. Easy to use and implement. Customer support is helpful and timely.

Being able to receive images would be helpful, but overall, we are happy with the service for the price. The software does what it says it does.

Sam E.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Textbetter

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is great. It helps you centralize your communication with your clients. No more hunting for missed voicemails on work and cell phones and no more trying to find texts on your cell phone and converting it to emails.

You never know how many important texts you may have missed until you get this software. I was blown away. We not only received important information from the text, but have also gained new clients through it.

We are completely satisfied with the service.

David G.
IT Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to send and receive text messages

5 letztes Jahr

The product is very easy to use. It took no time for my users to adapt to the product. It was very easy to integrate into our system and automate several processes.

We haven't found a downside to this product.

Nancee F.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life Saver!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Perfect, customer service is always available

So easy to just text clients instead of emailing! This has increased my communication with my clients 100%

Sometimes I run out of room and I don't know when I'm going to get cut off.

Christine M.
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So many texts I never new about

Kommentare: Wonderful.

I was so surprised at how many people were texting my landline. I would have never known and my clients would have thought I was being unresponsive.

Everyone should have this software. It is key to keeping in touch.

Emily K.
Chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Changed my delivery service for the better!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As the owner of my own food delivery service I needed something easy and reliable to communicate with my clients. TextBetter saved my business! The program was easy to set up, affordable and improved the customer experience of my small business. I am now able to receive orders and give my clients real time updates via text. Thank you TextBetter!

This software is easy to use and reliable!

None - I had no problems setting up or using the software.

Wendi C.
Co-Founder in USA

Best. Activation. Ever.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Again, I can't tell you how simple this was. I have a bunch of tech tools in my business toolkit and this one was the easiest to get started. Seamless!

First off, the onboarding of this product was the easiest I have ever experienced. I was activiated literally in minutes and the ease of use is outstanding. As more and more of my clients are working remotely, the opportunity to reach out and text is never more valuable! I'm very excited about this product.

So far...not really anything. I've been quite impresssed.