Über WeStrive

Mit WeStrive und der mobilen App von WeStrive können Personal Trainer mehr verdienen, mehr Zeit sparen und ihr Geschäft ausbauen.

Erfahre mehr über WeStrive

I'll like if nutrition recipes or plans be added so we can make recommendations to clients which to go by and also feature to train groups.

Bewertungen zu WeStrive

4,9
4,9

WeStrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WeStrive bereits verwendet?

Tucker
Tucker
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best fitness software I've ever used

Kommentare: It's been sensational so far. I would imagine I'll be using this platform for the rest of my career.

Westrive is the most seamless platform to figure out. There is almost no learning curve to understanding how to use it. I have given almost every training platform a try and Westrive blows all of the others out of the water.

So far I have no complaints. It's worked seamlessly to incorporate my plans and allow customization with each of my clients.

Nathan
Owner & Head Personal Trainer in USA

Arkouda Fitness review of Westrive and mobile app

Kommentare: If we haven't said it enough already, We absolutely love Westrive and the mobile app! All the tools and services they help provide or facilitate help us perform or job effectively and efficiently. They cover the whole picture and it's a wonderful ALL IN ONE solution for online personal trainers.

There is truly a lot to really like about Westrive, they are constantly looking to improve their product and seek input from their clients. Working hard provide us with the tools to help us do our job more effectively and efficiently. Some big key features for us are the Program builder, nutrition tracking teamed with lose it, calendar, invoice/ billing and last but not least customer service! The mobile app and software make it so easy to keep a close eye on all these things and more! Their customers support knocks it out of the park as well. They are always quick to respond and will work on any issue you might have. Their has not been any instant yet, where they did not help, or were not able to provide a solution to resolve any issue. We absolutely love it and highly recommend Westrive. If your a personal trainer and looking for a solution to help your business out, you need to check out Westrive.

The only thing that we can say on this is that because they do try and develop a lot of different tools to add l, it sometimes causes issues and you coyld experience some update issues. But normal ones the updates are live , a quick logging out and back into your account can solve it.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much Nathan! Very much appreciated

Leatitia
Personal Trainer in Südafrika

A Comprehensive Review of the WeStrive App

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with WeStrive has been excellent. The program building interface is incredibly user-friendly, simplifying the process of creating tailored workouts. However, what truly sets WeStrive apart is its outstanding customer service. Among all the apps I've tried, WeStrive stands out for its exceptional support, providing prompt and helpful assistance whenever needed

The standout feature of WeStrive is its exceptional customer service. Their prompt and detailed responses to my inquiries have truly impressed me, providing clarity and support whenever needed

While WeStrive offers excellent service, the reliance solely on the Stripe payment system could be improved by integrating alternative options like PayPal, offering users more flexibility in payment methods.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much Leatitia! And yes we're excited to work with you on expanding our payment system into even more countries.

Jason
Trainer in USA

We strive

Kommentare: Great

It’s user friendly easy for me and my clients to navigate. With the work out videos already installed it helps my clients perform each movement better even when I’m Not there in Person for their session. But most definitely I love how easy it is to set up programing for each client individually.

None I don’t have any complaints at all with this software

Aroa
Coach in Spanien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

User friendly and great support to get started

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As a trainer using WeStrive, I have found it to be an exceptional platform that enhances both my efficiency and the experience of my clients. Here are some of the standout features and benefits that make WeStrive an indispensable tool for any fitness professional.

By providing a comprehensive and personalized coaching experience, my clients are more satisfied and see better results. The ability to track their progress and see tangible improvements keeps them motivated and engaged. Using a professional platform like WeStrive elevates my coaching services. It demonstrates my commitment to providing high-quality, tailored support to each of my clients, which enhances my reputation and attracts more clients. Overall, WeStrive has been a game-changer for my coaching business. Its comprehensive features, ease of use, and client-centric tools have significantly enhanced the quality of my services and contributed to the growth and success of my business.

Custom app is really expensive compared to others and the website is only viable in English, I am too missing a nutrition feature, but they say they are going to have it and they are working on it.

Amanda
Certified Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A great tool for training as an online coach and/or in-person clients that need extra accountabilit.

Kommentare: Overall this app is excellent tool to share assigned training and habits with clients to help them stay more accountable and gain perspective on their lifestyle they have vs. the lifestyle they want and what priorities need changed.

Excellent fitness programming with a huge variety of exercises to choose from. The builder is easy to learn. The calendar feature is also a great way to focus more on clients lifestyle habits and set reminders.

I find myself not using the nutrition features much since clients had to purchase the Lose It App or enter manually. The progress section for nutrition is a little confusing and would be nicer to have a simpler week or month overview for instance. So you can see their last week each day on same page then weekly calorie total would be very beneficial as well. I haven't use it recently so not sure if changes have been made.

cecilie
Sertified personal trainer and online coach in Norwegen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

WeStrive STRIVES 2 accommodate all questions and suggestions. They are willing to listen to the cust

The reason I chose it to begin with was because I was looking for a platform that had cheap solutions for those just starting out. I looked for features like program building, diet, storefront, and loads of other built ins. But what was surprisingly good was that you just said yes straight away to translation into Norwegian

I feel like I've already said it, so at the risk of repeating myself, I could use a few changes to the website (storefront). No big stuff but just some add on text blocks, image blocks you can move around, change colors and fonts... Make it look more professional. In addition to that, there was diet, but it was ongoing. Then there was this thing about having to add sessions to the calendar. They could actually do that themselves. But I really don't have much to complain about

Nilmarie

Awesome platform

Kommentare: I would say has been nearly perfect. 9.89 of 10.

The customer service has been very helpful.

I don’t think they have the amount of videos that as a personal trainer we will need.

So easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It makes my job so easy. Honestly. My life is way easier when it comes to building programs and managing my clients.

Nothing really - super easy to use. Only a few months in though

Samuel

We strive review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience using the app was good!

My clients enjoy how easy the app was to use!

I would like it to be a bit easier to upload your own videos for your exercise library

Vu
Health Coach in USA

Struggling to Make it as a Personal Trainer? Use WeStrive

Kommentare: If you're trying to figure things out as a personal trainer then you really gotta check out WeStrive. It's absolutely brilliant.

WeStrive takes away the scheduling hassles, leaving you more time to manage your new business or help you grow your current one

The app seems solid to me. Nothing to complain about so far!

Thanks Vu!

Philip

Excellent training app

Great user interface. Super easy to connect to anything else you need in the space …a lot of others are too convoluted.

Slow loading but noticed it improved lately

Bobby
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So easy my dog could use it

Kommentare: This new App from WeStrive is the professional's choice for booking clients, managing their training programs and keeping up to date with what's going on in your client's life

The app is just so damn simple. I love every second I'm on WeStrive since it ends up saving me so many seconds each day!

I love the app. No cons for me! As long as you're saving me time, I'm happy!

Antwort von WeStrive

We appreciate you AND your dog, Bobby!

Andre

EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR TRAINERS

Kommentare: So valuable!! I can’t imagine not having it!

Been using this app for about two weeks now. Coming from Lifetime we had a good app system to use for training but it could not implement or see clients nutrition plans! I felt as if I was spinning my wheels not being able to have the time or recourses to help my clients progress. After quitting and becoming an independent trainer, this app is a LIFE SAVER. Already got one of my clients in and after working with him for three months at Lifetime and building muscle, he was still struggling to lose fat. After literally ONE WEEK we were able to get him on the right path and he already lost more than 10 lbs!! I love this app so much! An absolute 10/10 no question!!

No Cons!! Literally can’t think of one problem for this app.

Torra
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best training app I have worked with!

Kommentare: We love WeStrive and everything it offers! Highly reccomend this to all trainers!

This app has made it so easy to work with out clients! It’s given us a better chance to expand and work with clients online better than we ever have before!

It took a little time getting use to. But thanks to immediate responses from the creators it’s easy to get the hang of!

Austin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best workout builder tool

Kommentare: I'm not a certified trainer but I use this app for my friends and I to follow workouts and I absolutely love it.

The workout builder stays undefeated. I love all the exercises and every feature it comes with

There aren't any cons. WeStrive is incredible.

Logan
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use Westrive - Growing Fitness Tech Company CEO

Westrive is overall a great platform. The management team is incredible to work with and they provide both a great product as well as a great overall customer experience. If you are a gym or personal trainer trying to up your game, grow faster or increase revenue and overall customer experience, I would highly recommend using Westrive.

As I run a growing technology company, I would always like things to be cheaper, but overall for what you get Westrive is very fairly priced.

Kevin
Health & Fitness Coach in USA

Level up with WeStrive

Kommentare: WeStrive is a mobile app for fitness professionals that makes it easier to manage and grow your business. It's even free for your first client

fitness plan builders, client tracking tools, progression & growth tracking, landing pages. It's all great

The Fitness app isn't 100% done yet but that's alright. No worries.

Kevin! Much appreciated! We love having you on the app

Morgan
Certified Personal Trainer in USA

WeStrive Review

I like the client profile most about WeStrive. Being able to keep up with a client’s documents and progress in one central location makes client check-ins more efficient for me.

I think building fitness programs is the most difficult piece of WeStrive, simply because it’s a tad tedious going back and forth with making sure the program is being written how you want it to be.

Justin
Personal Trainers in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best training app for a reason

Kommentare: It's names the best personal training app for a reason. I didn't really know what to do when I started off training online ,m and now it's just so simple to run my business

The team is super responsive. Every time I have a request it's almost like they can reply faster than i can type. Love it!

Hoping to have more mobile app functionality soon, but overall the software is incredible

Cindy
Sport, Selbstständig

Absolutely love this app!

Kommentare: The application is wonderful to work with as well as the people! They are open to the users input and work hard to ensure we have a pleasant experience.

I love that everything can be customized to each client and that all of the choices allow for flexibility.

Some things are hard to find or remember but there is plenty of help in the FAQ section.

Jack
Jack
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and tons of value.

Kommentare: Five stars, love this app and it really helps keeping ontop of fitness goals.

The price point is great for the value you are getting and the progressive programs are awesome.

Android could be improved a little but still works better than most of it's competitors.

Quintunya
Fitness Coach in USA

Efficient and User Friendly

Kommentare: So far so good! I love it, especially in comparison to other platforms that I have tried.

The ease of creating programs and the capability of moving days around the calendar.

Trainers not having app access, however I am aware that it is coming soon.

Owner/Trainer in USA

One-stop Program

WeStrive is very easy to set up and navigate as a trainer and a client. Allows program customization, scheduling, payments, client/trainer chats, etc. Truly a one-stop shop for online training.

I haven't found any cons to this software so far in my time using it. If something wasn't listed, it was very easy to add it.

Carrie
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

WeStrive App

Kommentare: So far this app has been great. I researched several other apps and I would always go back to this one. The customer service is great. They have responded quickly to my emails when I needed something.

I like that the app is user friendly and very easy to navigate.

I haven't found any cons with using the app.