Filtern nach:

Über Projectworks

All-in-one software for consulting, engineering, architecture, and software firms. Made by those who know professional services.

Erfahre mehr über Projectworks

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
UX Strategist in Neuseeland

Great tool with an abundance of features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Keeps track of project time extremely well.

Easy to see at a glance what you have worked on during the day/week/month, and able to drill down to individual projects. Good range of functionality on hand to apply for leave, expenses and reporting.

Would be nice to have the option of a different color scheme or text size

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Joanne, while we won't be adding the options to change color schemes, as the whole product is responsive you should be able to zoom your browser and still have everything look great. If you find something that doesn't look right then please let the team know! Cheers

Dan M.
Infrastructure Engineer in Neuseeland

Dans Feedback

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Packed full of features that really help save time. I like the look and feel of the product too.

I like being able to see my teams resourcing in one place, being able to jump between screens with useful links so I can view a particular team members leave, time etc or update resourcing. The home screen is also really useful as I can see what I have and when my team members have leave. The alerts drop I also frequently use for leave requests and feedback. The leave screens for my team help with planning. I also use the reporting pages for time recorded and resourced vs worked for my team. The details recorded for my team members also helps with filling in forms etc. Accessing from anywhere with internet is also useful. Filtering and searches helpful also.

Cant use without internet (I don't think). Would be good to be able to have a offline mode that syncs back. Copying time entries for the working week or multiple days at once would be useful. Resourcing for many weeks used to be an issue but I think resolved now. E.g. loading internal time for my team which doesn't change.

Thanks Dan!

Steven F.
Test Analyst in Neuseeland

Test analyst using project works for adding worked hours on multiple projects

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty good, found a few bugs in edge browser, but my understanding is this is not a supported browser.

I like how its easy to know what projects I'm resourced on, and for how long each week. Equally as much I like how it is easy to add my hours worked.

I feel it could be helpful to have a total of the time added as a project each week, rather than just a total of the combined projects

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Steven, you're not the first to ask for this and we have it on the backlog. Cheers!

Aaron S.
Project Manager in Neuseeland

Everything you need to run your business and manage your projects!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love using ProjectWorks, it is hands down the best project management tool I have used.

Project Works has everything we need to manage our projects in one simple, easy to use tool. It has become the source of truth across the business. It provides a fantastic set of intelligent reports and data which helps us make decisions on our project and people resourcing, and risk management.

Adding resources and tasks to a project is a bit slow. I’d like to see faster and more streamlined way to add resources and tasks to a project. Maybe like a spreadsheet/table style entry. For tasks, I’d like to be able to set a budget (rather than hour allocation per resource) which those assigned can see the spend to date to work against.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Aaron, this feature has been designed and will be coming into a sprint shortly! Cheers

Software Developer in Neuseeland

Projectworks makes Projects Work

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Projectworks is by far the best timesheeting software I've used across every company I've worked at - but it is so much more than that. I know the other business areas within my company have their own needs that are met with Projectworks, and having it all rolled into one solutions makes life easier for everyone.

As a user of the software I like the way everything is hooked up for me. I have a limited view of the budget which allows me to know if a project overrunning its budgets. All of the project planning, timesheeting and leave requirements I have are easily met with this product.

Although there are many useful options and features, it isn't immediately clear what is available. There is a setting that I now find immensely useful, but for the first few months using this product I'd originally had the setting disabled, not knowing of its existence.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, if you'd like an overview tour of the product, then please get in touch with your customer success manager and they'll be able to show you some things that might not be obvious from the start. Keeping an eye on our release notes is also a great way to find out about those little nice to haves that are added each week. Cheers!

Brendon F.
SVP Operations in USA

Great product to help you run your business

5 letztes Jahr

ProjectWorks allows me to get both a bird’s eye view of our business performance but also to drill into the details. Key features I love are - The ability to understand the gross margin performance of clients and projects. In our business a key metric is gross margin and this tool allows us to access this data quickly and simply. - The ability to plan out a project and understand the delivery capacity in the business quickly - The ability to look at the financial success of client engagements quickly

ProjectWorks have a regular update schedule and are continuing to deliver new features every month. One ask is to continue to develop and deliver deeper KPI reporting. Currently we do this via the API which is good but more reporting in the tool would be great.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Brendon, appreciate the feedback!

Sez F.
Developer in Neuseeland

Does everything... and just gets it done!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I live in project works daily to record my time, apply for leave, monitor how/where I'm resourced and provide 360 feedback for my colleagues. It's an easy-to-use product with some great styling and the customer support is excellent.

The product team is always rolling out new updates which simply make PW better and better - and the changes are seamless! I'm never stuck looking for something 'that was there yesterday.' Some days new features arrive which I didn't know I wanted, and now I can't live without them. Just awesome.

I'd love to be able to see feedback which I have previously left for my colleagues. Otherwise it's an excellent product which meets my needs.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Sez, I'll make a note of this for the backlog. Cheers!

Marc L.
Customer Experience Consultant in USA

ProjectWorks - it has everything you need, but takes a bit to learn

4 letztes Jahr

The resourcing and timesheets are great. Super easy to add and pin timecodes, find them, and ensure I'm resourced for projects. Leave and expenses are easy to do as well.

Some views get cluttered - it would be nice to expand and collapse buckets of times codes again. Also on the project description page, the forecasting tab is a little overwhelming and could be simplified.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Marc, we have been rolling the ability to show/hide columns, and choose your own grouping across the entire product. This will enable you to have all the information you need, but then reduce the clutter as well. Hope this helps!

Antony W.
Managed Service Lead in Neuseeland

Great workload management tool!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great. Really enjoy using it. Is an easy UI and takes very little getting used too.

Easy, one stop shop to manage all your Project needs, such as resourcing, forecasting time sheeting, and invoicing.

Is very specifically designed for Projects. I work in the support space which is a different take on Resource etc management., We make it work with PW but perhaps a 'Support module' could be designed for this line of business?

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Antony, some dedicated features for support are certainly on our roadmap. Your customer success manager will reach out when we pull this into design! Cheers

Tyler K.
Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Daily user (project manager)

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I've enjoyed using this product and recommend it to anyone looking to supercharge their project management/operational practices

I like the general ease of use in terms of being able to quickly edit resourcing/forecasting for small projects

As projects get bigger, it becomes challenging to make uniform changes across several months or users (not a lot of "copy and paste" functionality)

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Tyler, appreciate the feedback. We have a few things in the pipeline to help with that, we now have a project clone feature and have a few more piece in the works as well.

Dirk B.
ba in Neuseeland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product getting smarter every day

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing product getting smarter every day. Much better and easier to use product compared to most other time sheeting and planning software I used before.

Web based, simple enterprise resource forecasting. Amazing product support. Good UI.

Missing mobile app with start stop time tracking, easier entry of repetitive tasks (no auto suggestions). No Outlook read my calendar translate to timesheet as draft, with AI module. In my kind of job (consulting) working with many different clients on many tasks it's still taking me quote long to enter all my time even this is not the fault of the product I would wish for a connector to my Outlook calendar where all my tasks are stored anyway.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Dirk, we are making a big investment into integration this year (including spinning up a dedicated integration team). Deeper integration with the MS suite is something on our list so watch this space.

Chris H.
Technical Specialist Team Lead in Neuseeland

Project Works Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive, its a joy to use

The design is simple and easy to use. The website is responsive so that I can use on my mobile. It provides with one site where I can manage my timesheet, leave, resourcing amongst other things.

I would like to have the total hours against a specific timecode displayed in my weekly timesheet so that I can ensure I am working inline with resourcing. Currently I add up myself.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Chris, we do have this on our backlog as a number of people have requested this. Cheers!

Sam K.
Software Developer in USA

Simple and reasonable to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Largely positive, as I learn and become authorized to use more advanced features, they are simple to use and easy to identify

Very clean and simple, work extremely well for the purpose I put it to: time tracking against tasks, and monitoring the time of others

Some easy reporting features are missing: I would personally love to be able to link my resourced hours to my timesheet, so that I can see appx how much I've worked against a certain project in a given week without having to do the math myself

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Sam, we do have a big program of work scheduled, and have some major improvements coming to resourcing a little later this year.

Tim H.
UX Strategist in Neuseeland

Timesheeter

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a good tool and would recommend to others. What I would suggest is keep focusing on getting the core functionality perfect, instead of bloating the software with too many bells and whistles. Enhance and simplify.

Search looks work really well, makes life a lot easier when you're juggling multiple clients (esp when there's hundreds of clients in the list to scroll through).

I'm allocated weekly hours on projects. When I do my daily timesheeting, it doesn't calculate how time I have left per project for the week. We had this on our previous tool and it's really useful.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Tim, I've made a note of this for the backlog.

Aaron F.
Business Technology Manager in Neuseeland

Project works, from a users perspective

5 letztes Jahr

The overall design and layout of projectworks is very well done, it makes daily tasks such as timesheeting easy and straight forward. Applying for leave and seeing leave requests is another great feature as all the information you need is preseneted to you.

I can't think of anything negative to say about the product, there have been many iterations to it which have improved any short comings that I previsouly saw

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Aaron, much appreciated!

Marcel M.
Development Team Lead in Neuseeland

Best tool for timesheets

5 letztes Jahr

It is easy to use, I like how quick you can submit timesheets on the same dashboard.

To be honest, from a user perspective, I don’t see any issues that would make me like least about it. I worked with other tools in the past, and it wasn’t straightforward, with too many screens to get a singular timesheet done. I am a happy user with Project Works.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Marcel, we appreciate the feedback!

Hamish M.
Business Development Manager in Neuseeland

Projectworks review

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use platform. In my sales role the forecasting reports are useful.

Would be nice to create custom reports + integration to CRM.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Hamish, we support integration with CRM and also creating custom reports. Please reach out to your customer success manager and they can help get you setup! Cheers

Glen B.
Technical Engineer in Neuseeland

Excellent overall product for time sheeting, projects and leave

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of adding time and comments into any time sheet field. Being able to see resourcing for what I need to be working on daily/weekly etc. Leave is simple and easy to be added in.

The only thing I can think of as a negative would be when submitting leave requests, the end date entry states 'First day back' which is a bit unusual compared to what I'm used to, but it's certainly not a major issue at all.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Glen, much appreciated!

Sanjay T.
Senior Technical Engineer in Neuseeland

Best Timesheet and resource management tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Effective tracking of my own resourcing and time-sheeting my daily work.

Its super easy to use the timesheet and resource management features. One can easily filter on resourcing not only for self but also the team to get an idea of who is working on what.

Nothing really, the sections that I use on a daily basis are well thought out and designed.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Sanjay, we appreciate the positive feedback.

Jailah mara R.
Software Developer in Neuseeland

Easy to learn and use

5 letztes Jahr

Have been using the product for 3 months now and from beginning I haven't had any issues and confusions of functions. It's really easy to learn and use.

I would probably say the searching of timecode and be optimised a bit more? Once you got a lot of timecode to use, sometimes it is a bit confusing to find the right timecode to use.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks Jailah Mara, it's work you asking your PM to close out old projects in order to reduce some of the clutter! Cheers

Alexander Z.
Web developer in Neuseeland

Powerful management software

5 letztes Jahr

Time sheeting is easy and fast to fill out, very clear UI.

Don't have anything particular I disliked.

Thanks Alexander!

John R.
General Manager in Neuseeland
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic time tracking and management

5 letztes Jahr

Projectworks allows me to gain deep insights into how my team are spending their time. The time tracking component is very easy to use, both from the PC and mobile which makes chasing timesheets a thing of the past. Projectworks then allows me to dive deep into reporting on where time was spent.

Nothing glaring sticks out to me. We only use a small set of the features though.

Thanks John!

Jonty J.
Incident Coordinator in Neuseeland

Time Saver

4 letztes Jahr

Projects are extremely easy to set up, time is easy to view and monitor. Metrics for each project are useful

You should be able to adjust the metrics data e.g. who's spent the most time on each project? etc

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Jonty, we do have the ability for custom reporting through our direct data connection. If there's a report your missing then please reach out to your customer success manager and they'll be able to help you out! Cheers

Ivan S.
Lead developer in USA

Easy to use, could use some improvements

4 letztes Jahr

I like how easy it is to enter data and view employee resourcing. It is fairly responsive and efficient.

It would be great to separate your time entries by project or module. It would be nice to see a summary per module of time worked versus resourced. It is not convenient to run queries to see this when you are entering your time.

Thanks Ivan, I've made a note of this for the backlog. Cheers

Igor J.
Cloud Engineer in Neuseeland

Project works review

4 letztes Jahr

Easy to use, fast and love the advanced search for time-sheeting

Having a separate password then my domain account, feature addition maybe some SSO / AD integration?

Thanks Igor. SSO is being worked on as we speak! Cheers