Über Formstack Sign

Formstack Sign ist eine ideale Lösung für alle, die eine vielseitige, sichere Methode suchen, um Signaturen online zu erfassen.

Erfahre mehr über Formstack Sign

The InsureSign software is quick and easy to use.

When choosing to print directly to Formstack I can no longer log directly in to the site.

Bewertungen zu Formstack Sign

4,9
4,9

Formstack Sign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Formstack Sign bereits verwendet?

Agency Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We'd be lost without this!

The ability to be completely paperless and have a process with such ease of use to our clients is second to none. We've been using Insuresign since 2014 and have no thought that it won't always be of use in our office.

There's nothing we don't like, although there are enhancements we suggest to the development team here and there and they listen to our requests and either make them happen or let us know why something might not work how we want it to.

David B.
Vice President & Managing Director in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to a Great Preferred Partner!

Kommentare: Not have to have a "wet signature" has been a huge time saver for our organization. We can get contracts signed and returned in minutes verses days.

Ease of use! We use InsureSign for all of our contracts and have no issues with it's functionality.

Really don't have anything to report here. If we've ever experienced an issue, I just fire an e-mail off to one of my contacts at InsureSign and they get back with me quickly with a resolution to my issue.

Commercial Lines Producer/CSR in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The new changes are horrible

Kommentare: It USED to be so simple, quick, easy, and reliable. Now we are lucky if the site is not down, and the printer function has been removed so we have to do multiple different steps that waste time.

It was super simple to use, clients can easily understand how to use, it was fast and reliable.

Ever since Formstack bought the prior company it went downhill. It is "down" a lot of the time. After printing to Formstack it started changing the link to the admin link. so you had to go in twice. but the BIGGEST reason I am looking for a different software to use it because they took away the printer option. You no longer can Print to Formstack Printer and it pops up. You now how to save the document, drag and drop or upload it to the website. By them taking away this printer function is a huge inconvenience and time waster.

David C.
Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

InsureSign is the best for insurance

Kommentare: Excellent.
Insurance broker.

For what we do, and need it for, InsureSign is the best e-signature program we have ever used. Easy for clients to understand and use.

I really don't have any complaints on this software

Jessica F.
Insurance agent/producer in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love Insuresign

Kommentare: LOVE IT and so do my customers

Ease of use for not only myself but the customers. I have had several clients who are unsure of technology and uncomfortable hearing things like electronic signature tell me how easy it was to use. Very efficient, clean, and professional!

Would like to be able to have spouses sign separately but with same email address-In my line of business we usually have to have both sign individually but they use the same email address and it wont let it go through like that-only complaint...and its a minor issue

Lacey A.
Insurance CSR in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for you AND your clients!

Kommentare: I have used several other e-sign programs, and Insuresign is by far the easiest and most convenient system in my opinion. It's easy to use, fast, and reliable for me and my clients and that's what's important!

The system is so easy to set up a document for signature and even easier on the client's end! So easy in fact, I was able to have one of my 80+ year old clients use the electronic signature through your email system and he had no issues whatsoever!

Sometimes the drag and drop option is a bit wacky. Not often enough to complain about it, and it's not permanent, it usually corrects itself when you let go and drag it again.

IT Coordinator in USA

My Personal Easy Button

Kommentare: We use it to have insureds and producers sign applications. What used to take days (print, mail, wait, remind, wait, remind, receive, done) now takes moments (print, send, receive, done).

I can't say enough good things about InsureSign. Adding or inactivating users takes seconds. After that I never have to think about it, it just works. My users love it and can't believe how much time it saves.

The only problem we've ever had is very occasionally having to reinstall the printer component. Even that is easily accomplished.

Amy D.
commercial lines agent in USA

Simplify your day!

The ability to quickly send out a form to get signatures. InsureSign has made this task not only more efficient but we have a better faster turn around on these forms from the client.

So far we have not found any issues - all is great/

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Information Systems Administrator & Account Manager in USA

Best program out there~

I love the ease of use not just for my staff but for the end user. InsureSign allows us to quickly get documents sent out and returned. We have a 100% return rate with an average turn around time of 20 minutes. It's fantastic!

I can't say there is anything I dislike about the product. A recent update threw a couple little kinks but in usual InsureSign style, they rectified the situation with speed and care.

Agency Principal in USA
Versicherung

A Fabulous Addition to Our Client Experience

Kommentare: Ease of use

The ease of use of this product is great for our variety of clients. The process is simple, the tracking is fantastic and this is a service we see using for all of our client needs. The updates with technology are on point and we were up and running in no time flat.

Lance N.

Making business easier

Kommentare: We have been using Insuresign for 10 years and from the moment we made the change to do so we became accessible to do business with two states we are appointed in vs surrounding counties where the customer would have to drive to the office to sign documents. We no longer had to mail or fax documents to the customer that couldn't come in because of distance or schedule.

In my business some of my customers are not proficient with online technology and can be resistant when introducing options that include digital signatures. Insuresign has made the transition easier for us to reach clientele and secure coverage via the phone and digital signatures vs them coming into the agency to produce a wet signature. The employees can collect a signature within minutes and image into our management system seamlessly.

None.

John B.
Owner Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

The easiest

Kommentare: I have used many different ones in many different sales businesses. By far the best price and ease of use out there.

User friendly and I have used many, but this is the best.

Have not found a problem yet. We have it tailored a little more than others, but it is great.

Kelly P.
Chief Operating Officer in USA

InsureSign is fantastic! No more waiting for weeks to get our clients to return signed documents!

What impressed me most when I was shopping for an e-signature software for our company was how easy to use it was. I was never trained to use it, nor did I have to read any instructions - it was all self-explanatory. Ours is a time-sensitive business, and once we signed on with InsureSign we were astonished how the timing for client responses dropped dramatically. It was comforting knowing we could ge, and actually were getting, our needed documents returned within minutes versus days or weeks.

We would like the ability to send a document to more than two users. Oftentimes we need a third signature and it would be very handy.

Antwort von InsureSign

Thanks Kelly! By the way, in our latest release, you can add as many signers as you like - it is unlimited. To move up to the new platform now, just shoot us an email at support. Of course, there is no charge for the update.

Claudia J.
Comptroller in USA

Best software for signatures

Kommentare: Great software and great customer service.

Ease of use, any one can use it. Insured's love it.

I don't think there is anything that we don't like.

Jennifer H.
Agent in USA

Best thing since Sliced Bread

Kommentare: The use of this software makes it so much easier to get the documents that I need signed by the customer without them having to come to the office, by doing so it increases my sales and bonuses and the profits for the agency. Anything that makes it easier for me to make more money I am all for!

I love being able to get my important documents signed by customers without them having to come into the office. It is so easy to use and convenient for me and my customers.

The thing that I like least is if I need to add an additional document after I have already started the process of inputting the signers name and email address, it isn't very easy or user friendly. And when the developers implement an easier process of doing so I will gladly change my 4 stars on functionality to 5.

Michel V.
Vice President in USA

Ease of use.

Kommentare: We get all executed documents that are clear, precise and signed it even gives you the IP addresses, in case you ever need them.

The program works fantastic, people have no problem using it regardless of their awareness of computers or programs. Customers love the program it is much easier to use than the insurance company e sign programs. Your e sign program also works when our own e mail is down. Could not praise it more.

The install program is not easy to install but thankfully your technical support is always available to help us.

Nicole C.
Elite Client Group in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

InsureSign

Kommentare: Overall experience is having the best marketing rep, she is always a pleasure to be around. We see her at all conferences and she is just a sweet as a peach! She handles so many people, but she makes sure to connect with us where ever we go.

The InsureSign software is quick and easy to use. I've had clients sign documents within minutes of receiving the initial request. Its also cost effective compared to other markets.

Sometimes when we import a doc the pages are blank. but this is rare.

Samantha P.
insurance agent in USA

insurance documents

Kommentare: it makes work a lot easier and faster we can just email over and we are done they apply their sign and we get it back

i love that we can just email our insureds and get the info back very fast and that they send you notifactions on delivery and when someone opens makes our jobs a lot eaiser with doing policies over the phone and internet.

there is really nothing that i don't like about this program it is very easy to use and very fast would recommend to any one

Courtney C.
Insurance Agent in USA

Easy Use!

Kommentare: I love the benefit of customers being able to sign in the comfort of their own home or wherever they may be and not have to take the time to come into the office and sign their documents.

I like how we can send documents to customers to sign and they can use it on their phone as well. This keeps them from having to come into the office.

I don't like that we can't add more than one person to the same document to send at one time. We have to go in twice and send two different ways if two people need to sign.

Matthew N.
Owner,Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very User Friendly, Great Customer Service, and Allows us to Run our Agency to our Highest Potential

Kommentare: Speed and Efficiency, The ability to help up finalize our sale.

Very Easy to Use, Fast Processing and Efficient Turn Around Time from start to finish. Also every signed document can be emailed directly to the user.

I know software is changing daily so everything gets better the more and more we use it, I would like to see the option to delete a file once we download the file in a customers file. This will allow our agents the ability to manage all the signed files from day to day business.

Ila J.
producer in USA

I Love InsureSign

Kommentare: My experience with InsureSign has been overwhelmingly positive. I love it! I no longer have to wait forever for clients to arrange their busy schedules to come into the office to sign applications or other documents. This means less time spent on follow-up for me.

I love InsureSign because it makes my life as an agent much easier. People often can't come into the office but are able to pop into their email and quickly electronically sign applications, cancellation requests, etc. I don't have to wait a long time to get the documents I need.

Adding the ability to put the time of day next to the signature would be helpful in certain instances.

Macon D.
Personal Lines Sales Producer in USA

Eliminates Almost all paper

Kommentare: It saves me time with clients at my desk because they are not REQUIRED to come in an sign in person. This keeps my workflow moving and I don't have to get bogged down with clients in my office.

It eliminates 99% of the paper I used to handle with new Applications.

My only complaint is that It does not allow for you to append or change the documents that were attached if you see you left something out mid signature placement. You have to scrap it and start over.

Sabrina F.
Agent in USA

Loves InsureSign!!!

Kommentare: I am issuing more insurance policies at a faster rate and spending less time following up on e-sign requests because my clients find it to be super user friendly! I too find it user friendly when I am setting up the signature request - I also love all the options you provide from signature, date, enter text etc.

How easy it is for my clients to use! I have been using you guys for over 2 years now, Back in PA at a different agency and now in my current agency in FL - at both agencies, all clients raved about how easy it was to use insure sign!

To be honest, I can't think of something I don't like.

Charles B.
owner in USA

Ease of use

Kommentare: Being in the insurance business we have applications and other forms that have to be signed by the customer. With Insuresign we can accomplish all of this without the customer having to take time out his day to come to our office. Most transactions from start to finish can be wrapped up in ten minutes our less.

What we have enjoyed about Insuresign is how seamless it works with our other software to make signing forms very easy.

We have no dislikes with this software.

Kelly H.
Insurance Agent in USA

InsureSign

Kommentare: Overall I love InsureSign. It allows to send documents proficiently

What I like most about this software is the ease of use when explaining to clients how to sign documents electronically. It also saves time by getting documents signed without clients having to come into office.

I don't have any complaints really. Most complaints would be that the clients forget to sign and submit back to me.