Über echo3D

3,7
5,0
3,7
5,0

echo3D hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du echo3D bereits verwendet?

Sagar P.
Teaching assistant in Kanada
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software for VR

I liked the drag and drop ease functionality. C# coding makes different objects to use.

I had a good experience using this software. Nothing was disappointing for me. Hence no cons from my side

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words, Sagar! Always feel free to check out our docs (https://docs.echo3d.co/),if you have questions on how to use echo3D with other programing languages or platforms.

Harshal H.
Student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Add model feature at the end of all models

Kommentare: echo3D is really easy to use, and uploading the 3D models to cloud is one of the best feature.

Easy to add custom models with various types of format allowing.

Add a new model button appears to be at the end to our existing models. So as I have more than 25 models, whenever I want to add a new model i need to scroll down again and again. So it will be better if you add the button for adding new model at the first place, because it saves a lot of time.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks Harshal! Both for the kind words and for using echo3D! We've included a button on the top left corner of the platform ("Add to Cloud") that allows you to add new models without scrolling through your entire model library.

Anoushka S.
Student in Kanada
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Its a great tool but still needs improvement

Kommentare: I used it and it was hard to use so I stopped using it.

It is a great idea. Makes 3D animation and designing easy

I wish there was a walkthrough of some sort that can teach you about everything the app can do. As a person who knows nothing about 3D stuff.. it will be helpful to have a better walkthrough and easy to follow steps.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Anoushka! Note that we offer a clickthrough guide immediately upon signing up, have a specific FAQ section on the platform with tutorials and demos, and also have robust documentation with walkthroughs that can be found on the platform itself or at docs.echo3d.co. Please reach out if you have any additional thoughts on how to make the platform more accessible.