Über BasisBoard

BasisBoard connects to your inbox, recognizes bid invite emails, and pulls the data into a dashboard instantly.

Erfahre mehr über BasisBoard

Bewertungen zu BasisBoard

5,0

BasisBoard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du BasisBoard bereits verwendet?

Drew
Drew
Estimating Executive in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Better control of bids for subcontractors

Kommentare: Extremely happy and looking forward to what new features they come up with.

This product better helps subcontractors control the work flow of their bidding process along with helping to analyze their bid data.

Nothing I am overall satisfied and there are no other products available similar to Basis.

Saves me 5 hours of manual entry a day

I no longer have to manually type in bid deadlines and track my projects.

Sometimes I need to link projects together.

Erich
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

BasisBoard is a valuable multi-tool for our Estimating Process

I am getting far less bid invitation emails in my Inbox thanks to BasisBoard. Emails are compiled and presented in a way that is very organized and easy to manage. The fact that it is pulling bid invites from my Inbox as well as from others on my team is helping to ensure that no potential opportunities are missed. BasisBoard is a great tool for our Estimating team to track projects throughout the estimating process while providing valuable analytics along the way.

We have experienced some difficulty when attempting to merge projects and use the revision button to update bid packages or pricing. It seems a bit cumbersome and doesn't always update the way we expect it to. However, any support we have asked for has been great. When we ask for help solving this problem, I am positive that they will work to explain and/or fix any issues we have.

Tracy
Chief Estimator in USA

We Love BasisBoard!

Kommentare: Eliminated overhead, and gained efficiency with timeframe between receiving ITB's and estimators & account managers getting them on their "radar," previously it would take anywhere from 3-5 business days between receiving ITB and someone laying eyes on plans and specs, with BasisBoard that's decreased to one day, two at the most typically.

As a Specialties subcontractor in a very busy market, we typically receive well over 100 emails every day pertaining to ITB's, with many in duplicate/triplicate (or more). Typically these boil down to anywhere from 10-25 actual ITB's received every day, the majority of which we say "no" to after reviewing. Before BasisBoard, we had a person whose only role was to manually plug all ITB data into our own system, even for projects we weren't going to bid. BasisBoard essentially enabled us to eliminate the position entirely, and allows us to quickly and easily filter out the "junk" from the "treasures" without hours of needless manual data entry before getting to that point. The addition of BasisBoard's Plan Downloading feature further simplified the process, as previously the person in the role of manual data entry was also tasked with downloading all bid documents onto our own local server (meaning BasisBoard also saves us data storage space)

As someone who uses Bluebeam Revu daily, i find the navigation of plans in BasisBoard to still be somewhat tedious in comparison, but has improved since the initial release thanks to some improvements by the developers since initial implementation. A few minor additions to zoom in/out capabilities would go a long way.

Senior Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution to our Estimating tracking needs.

The software is excellent at keeping track of all of our bid requests and our proposals. Previously we used Excel, but this is so much more helpful and far easier. We really like the automated features, the reporting, filtering options, etc.

I can't say there are any negatives. Any time we had an issue or question, Customer Service was very prompt and quickly addressed it.

Kathleen
Receptionist/Payroll in USA

Amazing software!!

Kommentare: BasisBoard is amazing! Designers have made the software super easy to use and follow and it provides the opportunity to have everything organized in front of you.

Super easy to use! I love how organized it is. I love that you can customize your view and filter it making it easier to see who is bidding on a specific project. It is also super handy that you can add a search bar to quickly find any project just by entering it in. You can find what you are looking for quickly.

Honestly, I have not found anything negative with this software. I have been using it for a year now and everything has worked as it should.

Jesus
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BasisBoard Review

Kommentare: One of the benefits of using BasisBoard is removing one more task having to go through the emails finding bids and having to organize them.

My favorite feature while using this software is the automatic organization for incoming bid invitations.

There were a few things in the beginning when I first started using the software but with great communication from the support team we solved these issues over time.

Matthew
Senior Estimator in USA

Great Product - Customer Service is Top Notch

Kommentare: The product has been huge asset to the company, the intergration of the technology was seamless and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely responsive to all my teams questions and suggestions.

the biggest pro was the ability for all members of the team being able to access all the information in the one location.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so helpful in enabling us to customize views and fields so the information each department needs is quickly available.

the email scraper works well but manually linking projects is required when you have multiple contractor on the same project.

Erich

Better with BasisBoard

Basis is very user friendly and easy to use. There is constantly new features being added and most tasks can be completed in multiple ways making it easy for all types of users.

The analytics are currently being redesigned and that was the only area I had issues with so I am excited to see what they develop.

Mitch
HR/IT Manager in USA

Packed with Exactly the Features we Needed

I really like the inbox setup for getting bid invites from email to project, on the calendar. They have been great at working with us to understand our specific procedures and implement the relevant features that are available to us. They have also been fast to recognize feature requests that we have and implement them.

BasisBoard is a little bit on the pricey side, but it does a lot of really great things. This may not be the best for small companies, as it is packed with features. It would be nice to have better pricing plans with relevant features for every size business.

norm
estimator/project manager in USA

1st day use of basis

Kommentare: saves time instead of looking for multiple gc's to bid to they are all there linked together.

this helps me keep my bidding accurate and organized all on 1 page

learning new software is never fun, but this has been very easy so far

Senior Project Manager in UK
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Imperial Ductwork Services Ltd - BasisBoard Review

Kommentare: The service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was second to none and he assisted with all our questions and set up needs. The free trial was a great way to allow us to get the system up and running before rolling out to the Estimating team. The BasisBoard system now plays a pivotal role in the Estimating department at IDSL and has made an instant impact on the way we manage our enquiries. I will be recommending BasisBoard to all my contacts in the industry and look forward to working with the team in the future.

The software was extremely simple to use and saves us a lot of time with the vast amount of enquiries that come in.

There were no Cons in regards to the BasisBoard software.

Tom
Estimating Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for subs and suppliers looking to keep their bids organized.

Kommentare: Overall, a great product that I would recommend to all of our subcontractors and suppliers, especially those that may be struggling to keep their bid efforts organized and timely.

The best part is that it allows you to route all your bid-related emails through a single email address, where the software will then intelligently scrape the information and bring it into the app for easy organization and collaboration. Great for teams looking to organize their bid efforts and reduce the clutter in everyone's inbox.

It is a little tricky to figure out the filters, but once you know how to do it it becomes more natural.

Harvey
Director of Estimating in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Bid Invitation managing tool

Kommentare: We signed up for bid invitation management, but have realized there is so much more, like analytics that will be used often.

I like the simplicity of use when receiving bid invites and labeling them as I see fit.

My only gripe is that the login is not very efficient, but that is a minor nuisance.

Caroline

Promising Software

Kommentare: I love it. I think it has helped us become more organized which has made us all better estimators.

The possibility and potential of this software for our estimating department. Also members of the company are helpful and respond right back with answers to questions.

It is a work in progress. Kinks are getting worked out and it can slow down my productivity. I know they are doing the best they can.

Rob
COO Owner in USA

BAsisboard

Kommentare: We are no longer tracking our bid analytics in a spread sheet. also, we are not managing bids with a spread sheet. this is more efficient.

The Analytics are the feature I use most and find the most value. I like the bid management functionality

there seem to be hidden fields, they reveal themselves as you hover the cursor over them.

Nick

Great Software!

Kommentare: BasisBoard has been a huge help to our daily operation.

This software is very clean, organized, and user friendly which makes it easy for everyone to learn and operate quickly! The customer service is excellent for this software. Any issues we have come across have been resolved immediately.

There are no cons for this software that I currently can think of.

Risk Analyst in USA

Best BidBoard in the market

Kommentare: Basis's customer support is unlike any other software company we'eve seen. They take the time to set things up with the team, host free trainings, and also take your feedback into the product.

BasisBoard is extremely easy to use. The owners at my company are a little older and not too tech savvy, but they were able to get used to Bases within 1 day.

None that I can think of. So far it's been great.

Oscar

Work smarter, not harder

Kommentare: Letting the machines work for us gives me more time to pay attention to the things that the machines cannot do.

So far, it is the reduction of time required to process our data now that BasisBoard has streamlines some of those functions.

The thing that people like least is usually change. However, change is how we progress, so we need to adapt.

Stacy
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BasisBoard was a great choice!

BasisBoard combines bid invite emails from several estimators into one convenient location which cleans up our normal email inboxes and avoids duplication and forwarding of bid invites throughout the office.

We have only been using BasisBoard for a few weeks. No dislikes at this time.

Matthew
Sales in USA

Good way to track

Kommentare: I am appreciating have our submitted bids tracked and logged and having reminders sent to me to follow up.

Being able to just about auto-populate our bid schedule and then be able to log and track it all once submitted is great.

Sometimes the email forwarding to basis can create confusion in the system.

Assistant Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of bids

A very user friendly way to keep track of estimates. The overview board allows you to easily see each project you have bid along with information of each bid and it's current status.

Still lacking some features but customer support is rapidly expanding on this and listens to user suggestions.