Über Gravity Forms

Lösung zur Formularerstellung.

Erfahre mehr über Gravity Forms

I feel like many people don't fully use all of the features it offers. It's worth it to get the higher level subscriptions and get all of the add ons included.

Occasionally it has a problem or two connecting to crms but that's rare.

Bewertungen zu Gravity Forms

Gravity Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gravity Forms bereits verwendet?

Bobby
Bobby
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The one and only form you'll ever need

Kommentare: Onboarding, Project Management, Employee Debriefs, Payment Processing, and automation of processes are all examples of how Gravity Forms is assisting us in our day to day operations, allowing us to be more efficient and lean.

Gravity Forms is the standard when it comes to creating forms for your website. We use it for Onboarding, Project Management, Employee Debriefs, Payment Processing, and automation of processes. Their conditional logic is unmatched in the form world.

Sometimes you have to add an additional plugin for a certain feature that isn't a Gravity Forms plugin, which can cost additional money. It's a little frustrating but I also understand. It allows a ton of additional features since developers can add to the myriad of features.

Derek
Web Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quite Possibly The Best Form Solution For WordPress

Kommentare: The ease of solving a variety of different client needs, especially on the topic of collecting payments. Setting up e-commerce solutions can take a lot of time, which can be a burden if a client just needs to sell access to a downloadable brochure or collect deposits on a workshop. With nothing more than the PayPal email address, I can set my clients up to collect payment in a matter of minutes. I also LOVE the fact that all submitted entries are stored in the database. Some contact form plugins don't store the data after sending the email, and anyone who has setup forms in WordPress knows of the deliverability issues that can arise with submission notifications. Since Gravity Forms stores the entries, I don't have to worry about lost entries. My clients know that if an important submission doesn't reach their inbox for some reason, they can always login to the site and find that submission.

I am constantly amazed the versatility of Gravity Forms. Sure, you can use it to create simple contact forms, but it can do so, so, SO much more than that. Want to create polls or surveys? Sure, that's child's play. Want to collect email addresses and dump them into your favorite email marketing Saas? Tons of software connections are baked-in to Gravity Forms (depending on your license level). Want your forms to stand out as something more than just a boring form? Yeah, go ahead and style the heck out of them using CSS. I've used Gravity Forms in place of e-commerce solutions (like WooCommerce) for simpler product/payment transactions. But wait, there's more. You can register users to your site (or register users for aspects of your site, like LearnDash courses); you can take payments on forms through PayPal, Stripe, Square, Authorize.net (and a few others); you can easily create COVID screening questionnaires (that's proven useful!); you can automatically dump your collected data into a variety of CRMs (Zoho, Agile, Capsule, probably others I have no experience with). And if all else fails, just connect Gravity Forms with Zapier where you can probably do whatever you want or need.

On the rare occasions I need support from their team, I wish there was a faster solution than email. Other than that, I haven't had any issues. Even the one time I had a project that was above my capabilities, Gravity Forms directed me to Codeable where I was able to find a developer to assist in the project.

Amanda
Admin, Support, developer and more in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid form app with a few minor limitations

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we've been using it for 10 or so years now and have mostly been happy with it.

Having all of the forms easily accessible in one spot on the site is very ideal and probably the best feature. Very easy to use with the Divi Theme

You have to use CSS in most cases to customize the designs. The email it sends to people with the results aren't great but it's adequate. Can be difficult to integrate with Zapier apps

Erik
Erik
Executive Director in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complicated and not at all intuitive

Kommentare: We used Gravity for surveys, questionnaires, and event registrationsapier

I didn't really like much about Gravity Forms. I suppose having it in one place in the Wordpress installation could be considered a benefit.

Cramped workspace, unintuitive controls, wonky features. There are so many better tools out there. We realized that we do NOT need to have our forms integrated into the tiny Wordpress panel, so we moved away from Gravity as soon as our subscription was up.

Albert
Developer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent form builder with lots of automations, customizations, and templates

This is an excellent form builder for WordPress. It has a great YouTube channel, knowledge base, support team, and documentation. It comes with a lot of templates and is highly customizable. With the right setup, you can automate most or all of your workflows.

The free version of this software comes with very little features. You must upgrade to Pro License for average users or Elite License for power users.

Yaco
Yaco
CEO in Argentinien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most robust form solution on wordpress

Kommentare: We have used Gravityforms in several projects that needed integration with CRMs and webhooks, and it was a blast!

Gravityforms helps you integrate forms into wordpress in the most complete way

Forms without custom css can look bad. The default customizer is not enough.

Max
Max
Director of Marketing Technology in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use form builder with lots of integrations

Kommentare: I was very happy with gravity forms, especially when we realized it integrates with other tools we used such as Sharpspring, Zapier, and more.

It was easy to implement with WordPress and other tools we used to integrate it with. It captured the contact info easily and stored them so we can look back at them

It's a very simple tool with basic functionality.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Form Tool with ActiveCampaign

Kommentare: Overall Gravity Forms has been a great tool. I find it easier and more intuitive than Forminator and I'd recommend it as a form too.

I use Gravity Forms to have a better looking form on my website, and use conditional logic in the forma nd then sync it to ActiveCampaign. This works very well and I've had no issues with form entries coming into ActiveCampaign. I also love that it has a Stripe integration so payments can be taken directly through the form.

I've had several issues with the form on my website not processing sales which has resulted in lose of revenue. Apparently this was related to optimization plug-ins on my website. I have disabled those but haven't been able to test yet that this issue isn't repeating itself. Part of the troubleshooting issue is that often it was clients who told me the form wouldn't process their payment but I was unable to recreate the issue.

Edward
Edward
App Integration Specialist in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super-flexible forms package for WordPress

Flexibility. The core features are extensive and there is a large selection of add-ons to cover most use cases / add extra functionality very cost-effectively. The quality of the code in the core plugin and official add-ons is really high, with actions/filters for everything. This provides a strong platform for any customisations required.

It's frustrating that field types can't be changed, e.g. from tick boxes to radios (and vice versa). Instead you have to add a new field and remove the previous one.

Bradley
Marketing Director in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and customizable solution for WordPress lead capture.

Kommentare: Support is fairly responsive. Good lead capture product overall.

Flexibility and integration with WordPress was easy and straightforward. Lead data capture (partial and full) is simple and intuitive.

Limited logic and features for customization. Had to employ third-party add-ons at an additional expense.

Jonathan
Owner in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Keep your feet on the ground with Gravity Forms

Kommentare: Overall I do enjoy Gravity Forms and what it has to offer. You can do so many different forms in different ways.

I have been using Gravity forms for quite a few years and enjoy the ease of use the amount of functionality you can get from it!

As time has gone on, the support is not as good as it used to be and less things are being covered in the support. Little things keep breaking which is a pain. Also not being able to style the form easily is really annoying. IUt should have styling functionality right out of the box and not have to search for solutions that may or may not work!

Tiffany
Practice Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy to customize, embed the forms right into Wordpress!

Kommentare: Overall, I love Gravity Forms the software is super easy to use and more robust than some. The backend management of the forms is nice and can easily be exported if needed.

I love the way the form looks on a website. I also like that you can customize the logos and colors of the forms. The responses are easily gathered and saved into your Wordpress site which makes retrieving them and saving them super easy.

There are more advanced features that some users may not need. Although, you do not have to use them they may intimidate others.

Eli
President in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Form Builder!

Kommentare: It's a positive experience with close monitoring.

Gravity forms is a very easy-to-use form creator for WordPress. It allows you to create complex forms in a breeze, plus all configurations and notifications are easy to find. One feature I like the most is that all interactions are stored in the plugin. If there are SMTP restrictions, you can collect/retrieve inputs.

Sometimes this plugin causes the WordPress site to go offline. This requires close monitoring, but the solution is quick, just need to upload the latest version, and all goes back to normal.

Lee
Web Developer in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Forms for days

Kommentare: Much better than any competitor solution that I've used.

Gravity forms is very flexible, allowing for a variety of different form configurations, that and connecting to many different CRM and other add-ons make it very useful for a lot of clients. Front-end is a little bulky, but worth the trade off for it's functionality.

Front-end is a little bulky but with caching isn't too much of an issue.

Madhusudan
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The top WordPress plugin. My working methods and the way I develop strategies are altered by gravity

Kommentare: I can get leads with comprehensive data and fill my CRM. Both notifications and confirmations are forwarded to the customer by my sales staff. I have the ability to accept service request intakes, distribute surveys, and develop and deliver several signup forms to various locations.

Very little to be unhappy about. It would be nice if they had some of the basic options accessible to choose from (button colour, font size, type), merely to save time, if I had any complaints, it would be that I always end up having to write my own CSS to design it.

Not much to be unhappy about. If I had a complaint, it would be the fact that I always wind up writing my own CSS to style it. It would be nice if they had some of the basic options accessible to choose from (button colour, text size, and type), just to save time.

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Most Flexible Forms Builder for WordPress

I have been using GravityForms for years. It has all the basic features you would need in a forms builder, but its third-party integrations are excellent. You can pretty much do anything you wish with the forms and data including building complex automation.

The only thing I was was easier is to configure the look and feel of the forms without using CSS or third-party plugins.

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Web Services in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Powerful and flexible form builder for WordPress

Kommentare: I have used many form plugins, built my own, and crafted my own PHP libraries because I needing control and flexibility. Then I found Gravity Forms. As a WordPress developer, Gravity Forms has become an essential tool for the WordPress tool belt. It's powerful enough to build robust forms, integrates well with many other platforms (like MailChimp), and it's easy for site managers and non developers to admin, build, and review form entries. The drag and drop UI is clean, simple, and easy,

Easy to use Powerful Great admin Fantastic support - both in knowledge and response. Better than average spam prevention.

Styling is just OK. Takes some progressive CSS knowledge to really manipulate default style sheets.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best forms plug in ever

Kommentare: Very easy to use! The flexibility and functionality is super powerful

The built in CSS codes we found online (https://www.gravityforms.com/blog/css-ready-classes/) made designing our forms to fit our site design so easy! I am not a developer and using Gravity forms was so simple I felt like an expert.

I wanted to be able to make the font size a bit smaller and found that challenging to figure out.

Valerio
CEO in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best form builder for Wordpress

Not really simple to use to create forms, but when you catch its logic you can really automate all your data entry by users. In my most complex setup I've created a form with nested forms, file uploads, pdf creation, email sending with attachments plus data added to a Google Sheet and files sent to a dropbox account, duplicated to a Google Drive folder via Zapier. It takes some time to build the form... but then it works like a charm and the customer has all his data in the right place!

The form builder interface: not really simple but it works.

Jonathan
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features, but too difficult to develop new features and too expensive

I really liked how many features were available. The plugin seemed robust and full-featured. I was easily able to find an add-on for e-signatures and user-submitted content

When trying to customize the plugin, the action hooks and filters were poorly documented and took me hours to debug. Even when I did figure out how the hooks worked, they were no hooks in the most valuable places.

Chiara
Chiara
Account Manager in Italien
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best plugin for form create.

I have used this plugin and I have to admit that it is done really well. The graphic interface allows you to create forms in a simple and intuitive way.

the cost of the plugin is a bit high, but the subscription allows you to receive updates.

Len
Len
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Wordpress Plugin for Forms

Kommentare: Overall very happy with the product and have used it on multiple sites

Creating forms is super easy to do and you can do a lot of customization regarding questions, multiple choice, file uploading, etc.

Some of the formatting takes some tweaking to make sure that your form doesnt look super basic insite of your website.

Mark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forms from Garvity Forms

Kommentare: Excellent selections and I like the customizing it can do for my business.

If you need forms for your business whether a large or small company, this system allows you to get and create a variety of forms for many business uses.

Possibly forms that are not needed- but this is really more of a preference

Daniel