Über Gravity Forms

Form creation solution.

Erfahre mehr über Gravity Forms

Quick fix or implementation. I find that once I have injected Gravity Forms into my design I'll get transparent field backgrounds that I will need to fix in the CSS.

Bewertungen zu Gravity Forms

Gravity Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gravity Forms bereits verwendet?

Bobby G.
Bobby G.
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The one and only form you'll ever need

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Onboarding, Project Management, Employee Debriefs, Payment Processing, and automation of processes are all examples of how Gravity Forms is assisting us in our day to day operations, allowing us to be more efficient and lean.

Gravity Forms is the standard when it comes to creating forms for your website. We use it for Onboarding, Project Management, Employee Debriefs, Payment Processing, and automation of processes. Their conditional logic is unmatched in the form world.

Sometimes you have to add an additional plugin for a certain feature that isn't a Gravity Forms plugin, which can cost additional money. It's a little frustrating but I also understand. It allows a ton of additional features since developers can add to the myriad of features.

Derek R.
Web Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quite Possibly The Best Form Solution For WordPress

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The ease of solving a variety of different client needs, especially on the topic of collecting payments. Setting up e-commerce solutions can take a lot of time, which can be a burden if a client just needs to sell access to a downloadable brochure or collect deposits on a workshop. With nothing more than the PayPal email address, I can set my clients up to collect payment in a matter of minutes. I also LOVE the fact that all submitted entries are stored in the database. Some contact form plugins don't store the data after sending the email, and anyone who has setup forms in WordPress knows of the deliverability issues that can arise with submission notifications. Since Gravity Forms stores the entries, I don't have to worry about lost entries. My clients know that if an important submission doesn't reach their inbox for some reason, they can always login to the site and find that submission.

I am constantly amazed the versatility of Gravity Forms. Sure, you can use it to create simple contact forms, but it can do so, so, SO much more than that. Want to create polls or surveys? Sure, that's child's play. Want to collect email addresses and dump them into your favorite email marketing Saas? Tons of software connections are baked-in to Gravity Forms (depending on your license level). Want your forms to stand out as something more than just a boring form? Yeah, go ahead and style the heck out of them using CSS. I've used Gravity Forms in place of e-commerce solutions (like WooCommerce) for simpler product/payment transactions. But wait, there's more. You can register users to your site (or register users for aspects of your site, like LearnDash courses); you can take payments on forms through PayPal, Stripe, Square, Authorize.net (and a few others); you can easily create COVID screening questionnaires (that's proven useful!); you can automatically dump your collected data into a variety of CRMs (Zoho, Agile, Capsule, probably others I have no experience with). And if all else fails, just connect Gravity Forms with Zapier where you can probably do whatever you want or need.

On the rare occasions I need support from their team, I wish there was a faster solution than email. Other than that, I haven't had any issues. Even the one time I had a project that was above my capabilities, Gravity Forms directed me to Codeable where I was able to find a developer to assist in the project.

Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria

A Contending WordPress Form Builder

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Gravity forms is a good WordPress plugin no doubt, because it was part of my learning curve while building with WordPress. But I'd wish they work on their UI to give users better usage experiences.

Gravity forms has great logical features that can allow you to build form applications that can meet the need of any project. Another good thing is it's multi-page feature that brings down long forms into smaller pieces and bits.

Gravity forms plugin has a very uninviting user interface. Dull colours and unfriendly styling. Most times I have to struggle to see what is written as notifications and alerts when filling out the form.

Freo B.
Founder in Philippinen
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Wordpress Forms

Kommentare: The tool is complete, from API integration, custom forms, third party integrations, and even the templated forms does have a very good features by default.

Gravity forms is a good plugin for Wordpress, it is easy to use when you want to integrate it to other softwares and enabling APIs.

The only limitation that we experienced in Gravity Forms was the fields IDs, hopefully in the future they can make the fields IDs to be flexible and customisable.

Abby B.
Abby B.
Web Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Spoiled by Formidable Forms, Gravity is price gouging for very limited features compartively

Kommentare: Totally unimpressed over all. Shocked at the price tag and underwhelmed with its abilities.

You can use it to accept payments - I think there's a Stripe integration and some other integrations that I haven't needed. The admin of the form builder is relatively intuitive.

I seriously didn't realize until going to use Gravity on an "adopted" website how much better Formidable Forms is than Gravity forms. What lead to my review today - I create calendars all the time with Formidable forms. You cannot do that with Gravity Forms, not even with the $500/yr Elite license. Seriously!? Their only option is a 3rd party add-on that's another $49/site/year!! That's insane. for "the best" form builder, you'd think you could make a booking form with it.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in USA

Can't Do WordPress Without It

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Unless we're embedding a native MAP/CRM form, there's no reason to use anything else in WordPress.

Gravity Forms is by far our favorite WordPress forms engine. It's ubiquitous, easy to style and easy to integrate.

Gravity Forms does require styling to offer a best-in-class user experience. Fortunately, this is easy for anyone with CSS knowledge. Out of the box integrations can be a bit weak, but Zapier powers just about anything.

Robert D.
Robert D.

Best form builder on WP period!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We've been using Gravity Forms on our agency for years. We've tried other form builders but NONE can compare to the flexibility and custom features Gravity Forms provides. We use their extensions regularly and use their 3rd party integration to send data to our CRM.

I feel some 3rd party features should be integrated with the plugin

Janey C.
Web Developer in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The only form builder you need

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall this is the best form builder I have ever used for WordPress. It is incredibly versatile, has a lot of third party integrations and can be extended to be more than just a form builder by using plugins such as Gravity views to display data on the front end of your website as content.

The best features for me are being able to save form submissions to Google Sheets and to integrate with automations like Zapier and Integromat. It is also easy to use with a drag and drop interface and the conditional fields options make this form builder very versatile.

It is quite pricey for me because of the exchange rate - I am a South African based business.

Giuseppe N.
Giuseppe N.
Software Engineer Manager in Italien

The best plugin especially if you need to integrate the API

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

In my career as a developer I hardly have to implement simple forms, my clients always ask for impossible things. Gravity Form allows you to do even the impossible things so I can only recommend it. Excellent documentation and the possibility of interfacing also via API. It also offers a myriad of integrations, great !!

According to the use I have made of it, I do not find any serious defects.

Operations Manager in Puerto Rico
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Most Flexible Forms Builder for WordPress

5 letzten Monat Neu

I have been using GravityForms for years. It has all the basic features you would need in a forms builder, but its third-party integrations are excellent. You can pretty much do anything you wish with the forms and data including building complex automation.

The only thing I was was easier is to configure the look and feel of the forms without using CSS or third-party plugins.

Yaco L.
Yaco L.
CEO in Argentinien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most robust form solution on wordpress

Kommentare: We have used Gravityforms in several projects that needed integration with CRMs and webhooks, and it was a blast!

Gravityforms helps you integrate forms into wordpress in the most complete way

Forms without custom css can look bad. The default customizer is not enough.

Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I use for Ecommerce, Contests, Contact Forms, and more

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I have recommended Gravity Forms to countless people and will continue to recommend it. It's the best forms solution for WordPress, hands down.

Gravity Forms is the most versatile forms I have found in 8 years of building WordPress websites. I have used it for all kinds of functions, including as a simple ecommerce platform. They have a wide variety of ad-ons to expand the functionality. Make sure you look at all of the options in your forms. I feel like many people don't fully use all of the features it offers. It's worth it to get the higher level subscriptions and get all of the add ons included.

The only issues I've had with Gravity Forms is when I wanted to do some pretty advanced CSS styling. I was trying to do something a little over my head and had some trouble finding the right code to apply the CSS too. The knowledgebase did help a lot but it was a struggle at times.

Max P.
Max P.
Director of Marketing Technology in USA

Easy to use form builder with lots of integrations

Kommentare: I was very happy with gravity forms, especially when we realized it integrates with other tools we used such as Sharpspring, Zapier, and more.

It was easy to implement with WordPress and other tools we used to integrate it with. It captured the contact info easily and stored them so we can look back at them

It's a very simple tool with basic functionality.

Graphic Designer and Marketing in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Versatile

Kommentare: Gravity Forms has allowed me to take orders, accept payments, conduct surveys, and many other contact options. It is extremely robust in the features it offers and it’s great to have an all in one solution for all my forms.

Gravity Forms is so versatile and I have used it for so many different forms and integrations. My favorite feature is the conditional logic that allows you to change the form based on how people answer. This creates a more custom experience and also reduces unnecessary questions that don’t apply to someone.

I wish there were more options for changing the look of the forms. It is possible to do through CSS and HTML, but it would be nice if the option was available when using Gravity Forms directly.

Jonathan L.
Owner in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Keep your feet on the ground with Gravity Forms

Kommentare: Overall I do enjoy Gravity Forms and what it has to offer. You can do so many different forms in different ways.

I have been using Gravity forms for quite a few years and enjoy the ease of use the amount of functionality you can get from it!

As time has gone on, the support is not as good as it used to be and less things are being covered in the support. Little things keep breaking which is a pain. Also not being able to style the form easily is really annoying. IUt should have styling functionality right out of the box and not have to search for solutions that may or may not work!

Jessie D.
Founder in Belgien

More than just a contact form

I like Gravity Forms most because it's an extremely versatile tool. You can create forms to do surveys, contact forms, quizzes, etc. It can make your website more interactive for your users. It's also possible to split up the form in different parts where the next part that is shown depends on the answers. It also allows you to calculate fields based on answers given. Further you can easily integrate with all kinds of software apps. All in all it makes it an extremely versatile tool.

From time to time there's security issues, which can be troublesome because hackers can use it to gain access to the WordPress installation. It means that you have to stay subscribed to the software to ensure you always keep the installation updated with the latest security patches. I would also love to see features where you can use Gravity Forms to save information to users so it can be used to expand WordPress member sites with extra functionality.

Karen W.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gravity Forms Opens Up A World of Possiblilities

Gravity Forms is a simple to use form that allows you to perform difficult tasks. I like that when someone submits a form you can, through the use of conditional logic, trigger a notification which may be sent to a specific user requesting them to perform a specific action. (Seem complicated? It is not.)

Unless you are very good at code not every thing you want to do can be done without purchasing another piece of software, Gravity Wiz. I still love it because you can do so much with the basic Gravity Forms software.

Jason V.
Web/Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for my clients to use

Kommentare: I build a lot of websites for churches and they always ask for the ability to create forms for events or prayer requests. I love that I can confidently say yes. When showing them how easy it is to create a form and gather information I always get the "oohs and aahs" . It's just super easy to use. Over the years it has gotten so much better and less clunky.

I love the drag and drop option for creating forms. Showing it off to clients always gets the "wow factor".

CSS can be clunky when it comes to. quick fix or implementation. I find that once I have injected Gravity Forms into my design I'll get transparent field backgrounds that I will need to fix in the CSS.

Katherine T.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used to convert paper client forms to online forms! Much better!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Gravity Forms has eliminated paper forms for our business and everything can be filled out online now, which has been awesome! It's faster and clients definitely prefer it!

We used Gravity Forms in many places on our website that allowed clients to fill out paperwork/forms online through our website instead of the old fashioned way of using paper forms. Must better to have the digital forms instead of paper!

The software is pretty tedious to get set up for the first time. There are a lot of different options to put on your forms, but it is a slow, tedious process getting it set up for the first time.

Tiffany C.
Practice Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy to customize, embed the forms right into Wordpress!

Kommentare: Overall, I love Gravity Forms the software is super easy to use and more robust than some. The backend management of the forms is nice and can easily be exported if needed.

I love the way the form looks on a website. I also like that you can customize the logos and colors of the forms. The responses are easily gathered and saved into your Wordpress site which makes retrieving them and saving them super easy.

There are more advanced features that some users may not need. Although, you do not have to use them they may intimidate others.

Sally H.
Driector in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gravity Forms - a great web tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall Gravity Forms is a great tool that can be used for so many things. Every two weeks I create a new form for events, polls, payments, sign-ups and so much more. Definitely a must for website design. You don't have to be a coder to use this product!

Gravity Forms is a great plug-in. I love the drag and drop features and the new upgrades. It also integrated with my payments portals easily.

There is no real-time help and the documentation is not clear at times. The videos are helpful. Also, it was not obvious how to integrate it into my site at first but when I figured it out it has been great.

Andrew E.
Andrew E.
Director of Web Services in
Quelle: GetApp

Powerful and flexible form builder for WordPress

Kommentare: I have used many form plugins, built my own, and crafted my own PHP libraries because I needing control and flexibility. Then I found Gravity Forms. As a WordPress developer, Gravity Forms has become an essential tool for the WordPress tool belt. It's powerful enough to build robust forms, integrates well with many other platforms (like MailChimp), and it's easy for site managers and non developers to admin, build, and review form entries. The drag and drop UI is clean, simple, and easy,

Easy to use Powerful Great admin Fantastic support - both in knowledge and response. Better than average spam prevention.

Styling is just OK. Takes some progressive CSS knowledge to really manipulate default style sheets.

Angular Developer in Indien

Use forms digitally with Gravity forms

Kommentare: Overall Gravity Forms are good, i will recommend others to use it.

This tool is best to integrate forms in your website , like this we have remove paper works . Under this tool we have created various forms like contact form and displayed text fields based on the type of users or as per the conditions.

Its not fully secure or encrypted if you are not using paid version , when you will use paid version they will store data at thier end with ecprypted format.

Adam T.
Implementation Engineer in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great features for form building!

Gravity forms allows you to take your imagination, ideas, and dreams and turn them into a reality. This tool gives you the ability to create amazingly powerful and custom forms for your website to drive traffic, lead generation, and feedback. If you're looking to get a bang for your buck and create custom forms for your website, this is the tool for you. The drag and drop custom form builder allows you to create anything in a matter of minutes.

This tool is an amazing asset to any company, web developer, or sales team. The only con that I can think of is that you have to pay for the full version to the get full experience. Well worth the money.

Marketing Coordinator in USA

Hard to remember using forms before Gravity Forms

Kommentare: Overall, Gravity Forms is the only form software you should use on your Wordpress sites. After using it for the short time we have, we've completely forgotten all the struggles we had with previous forms because of how top tier Gravity Forms has been. Life time customer.

The ability to include customization is the number one reason this is one of my biggest "go-to's" for my website. Being able to embed links is huge and also super convenient. We use it to link users to things just as an external terms or service page before clicking certain boxes. It's a lifesaver to not have to double up on work and add that exact same URL somewhere else on the website.

The customer service has always been very professional and overall very quick. But currently the only way to contact support is through email. Which automatically causes some delays in the communication process. Being able to have an instant fix through a tech support call would be a huge feature to allow "Instant" fixes.