Über Agiled

Business management platform that comes with CRM, HRM, financial management, and project management.

Erfahre mehr über Agiled

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Agiled bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Leonidas I.
Leonidas I.
Entrepreneur in Zypern

Agiled Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: great experience and support

Automation, billing, tasks all in one CRM even with ticketing

Customizations Recurring invoices to be more flexible with reminders etc Filtering invoices by recurring

Andre V.
Andre V.
Director in Australien

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming. I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

Chase D.
Chase D.
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great potential but needs some work (new UI bugs)

It's equivalent to several other CRMs I've tested in the past for features and power (Agile CRM, Apptivo). These seem to be adding more features and it may be an excellent product in the near future. But you can't beat the price!

I'm guessing most of the bugs I've run into are due to a recent UI release. Several issues have been reported to Support and the mobile functionality is currently limited. If these are fixed, it will be a great product.

Chris G.
Owner in Deutschland

Everything I need now and ready to grow with me

Kommentare: Agiled is a business management "backoffice" solution for smaller companies, freelancers and certainly for young startups that want to handle the essential processes CRM, Project Management & Timetracking, Contracts , Proposal & Finance as well as basic HRM processes in a modern SAAS solution.
I am very happy with it because it is very intuitive and modern and covers the most important business processes I need. It is flexible and modern - and can clearly grow with me . Is not yet a SAP ERP but already has much of what you really need as a young company.

+ Whitelabeling, have my Google Workspace mail connected. + Support of own domain + The CRM update is super flexible and now has all the reports I expect in the standard. + The workflow engine automates my invoice amount control and reminders as well as my contract management. + Own ClientPortal, Ticketing fulfill the normal requirements and is directly integrated with the other modules. + Via the HRM module, projects & task tracking I also get cleanly integrated freelancers that we use flexibly. Thanks to web solution also internationally without barriers - that's how an online solution must work. + Clear GDPR, DPA, Privacy Statements, Cookie Statement, of course it remains your own responsibility to check whether this is sufficient for your own business and your own data. Hosting is USA + ... a lot of other business process modules which I don't need (yet) - but will need in the future.

Missing: - Accounting module reading bankaccount balance & movements. I know it complex on international level. Maybe first a manual upload is helpfull , most banks supports CSV export

Johny A.
Johny A.
Project Coordinator in Kolumbien

A software to be more efficient and economize in the process

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: the opportunity to unify different small businesses that we have and to be able to manage them with a single platform with all its interconnected adminitrative dependencies

many tools with one login, applications designed for remote work, tools that interconnect for greater efficiency, economic option, it allows to improve the limits of usage, logical and consistent step by step training guide from novice to pro

waiting for some good ideas that are in development in the roadmap to be deplyed, like multi workspaces/brands

Bryant S.
CTO in USA

Perfect starter agency back-office solution to grow with you

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Agiled is a great tool for SMB agencies to manage their business. I've been able to move over by subscription management, client portal and sales/CRM without much effort. They have been very responsive to support questions and have a series of videos to explain some of the features although new features and improvements are coming out very fast.

Integrates sales pipelines, CRM, client portal and subscriptions/invoices. This enables us to easily progress leads to clients and then fulfill and retain them. We plan to utilize the automations and forms to streamline our new client onboarding process but haven't gotten time to start that yet. They are constantly improving the product so fast it is hard to keep up. It will be exciting to see where this product is in another few months.

There are a LOT of features in a fairly nascent tool. This leads to there being a lot of basic functionality but not a lot of depth in any one area. They are constantly developing the tool so improvements are being rolled out regularly. I would like to see a more strategic roadmap rather than bouncing around based on user feedback. Personally I think the collection of features is perfect for an agency like mine but there a lot of features that I don't use while others I do use are not robust enough in current form. I would probably use the tool more fully if the training was better quality and covered more topics but I can't imagine it would be easy to keep pace with the developers.

Nomiki G.
CEO in Australien

Love how I can run my business from one location

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: LOVE IT! The workflows enable me to keep a tab on how projects are running and the CRM means I can have my main prospecting and client pipelines all in one place. I'm looking forward to switching out my meeting scheduling software and integrating it all in Agiled. The main benefit is time saved in logging into one platform, from which to run my business

I love how Agiled has created a comprehensive business tool, with all that I need to run my business in one place and at my fingertips. I love the integrated CRM, which seamlessly links to the project management workflows for client projects. It means I can keep my team all on the same page while we work on client projects concurrently. I love how it integrates with Xero and Active campaign. There's even a meeting scheduling app in it, so I can replace my other scheduling software with this too. They've honestly thought of everything and I love this software. This is a great place to run client projects from and with my team. And a place to manage my team with the HR component and a client portal to keep clients on board with their work progress.

At this stage I cannot find anything I dislike. As with any new software, it comes with a bit of a learning curve and yet they've made the interface reasonably intuitive to use.

Emily S.
Operations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better late than sorry

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Full Sales to Cash cycle can be run on one side while using the platform to manage your clients from onboarding to support on the other side.

Deep ERP level functionality in a small package

Trying to offer too many tools under one roof

Sebastian N.
Owner in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great all in one

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Have CRM, proposals, project management and money management in the same place, without having to go to different platforms to achieve it. And without having to do integrations to connect them.

I like the possibility of having everything at hand in "a single tab" and being able to access everything easily and intuitively.

The interface could be a bit more aesthetic, but it really is a minor issue.

Nicholas P.

Streamlined my business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far it's great and fast. I find it easy to get going and integrate everything I need.

I like that everything I need to run my business smoothly is in one place. All the essential things are together and I've eliminated 3-4 other pieces of software.

Although the UI is totally functional and useful, I think it can use a polish.

Scott S.
Producer / Engineer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to:
-Add a client
-Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email.
-Configure my payment gateway
-Create a test project
-Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!)
-Review all other areas of the system.
I never had to go to the documentation once!

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Guru R.
Marketing Strategist in Kanada

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Pedro F.
Managing-Partner in Brasilien

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Antwort von Agiled

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review.

Patrik B.
CRM Engineer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Kommentare: Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options. Very straight forward!

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map. As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap! I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

Tarunabh D.
Tarunabh D.
Film maker in Indien
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Chaitanya B.
Chaitanya B.
CEO & Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Kommentare: Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

1) Easy to use 2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP. 3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees. 4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available. 5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version. 2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap. Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Sana R.
Chief Girlfriend in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

Kommentare: I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Anupam T.
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Kommentare: Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy. In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology. For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Prashant K.
Prashant K.
Founder/Chief Coach in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All you can eat

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements.
I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Richard K.
Richard K.
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Jp M.
Senior Marketing Director in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to SuiteDash

Kommentare: I had difficulty with other CRMs with pricing vs feature set. Agiled seemed like a quickly maturing products that is being well-supported by its team.

Being able to manage all the aspects of your company in one dashboard and have integrations to more powerful versions each module

Right now, the dashboard is simple and functionality is stacked in certain areas, and not paying attention enough on the UI/UX.

Aka R.
Aka R.
Founded in Indien

Dont just like Agiled , Love it.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Over all experience with agiled has been more than good. Like what else one might need. I use agiled for proposals, client support, invoicing, estimates , contracts , expenses management, and what not.

Wow, what and amazing product kt is already, and they are adding more to it everyday. Like its already full but they are making it bigger and still adding to it. So much power, functionality and features in a single platform makes life and business so easy to manage. Truly as they say is is an all in one platform for all your accounting, crm, and business needs. The best of all is that it comes with 100% white-labeled option and you can resell it to your customers too.

Haven't yet got one, because whenever I run over a bug or a missing feature, i contact support and that missing thing is already there after few hours or minutes. There is a solution for all your needs. The only con is that the team is working really hard and maybe they are not even sleeping for an hour.

Stephen P.

I Made the Switch

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As a small business owner, I need to manage my clients, projects, tasks, and finances. I've tried a lot of different platforms and Agiled is the best of all the management platforms I've tried. I use it for my own business and my clients and they all love it. There are so many features and it it's super easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Combining so many other products saves so much time and money.

Setup was a little wonky and the email integration had issues

Ian B.
Ian B.
Digital Marketing in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Different Kind of CRM

Kommentare: Very happy; very light to move around and lots of options to customise.

As a big previous user of Hubspot all I can say is I was sick of paying such a high price for such limited functionality. Enter Agiled; the dashboard is clean / light - it honestly has all the main components of what you need as a hub to run your company. It’s a little too much to describe in one review, but you only need to go inside the dashboard and see the functions of the sales pipeline and automations.

Mosly it's all there, perhaps a dedicated marketing section with re-targetting + more sales pipelines. But saying that you would just connect it to your marketing software of choice.

Brett M.
Manager in Australien

Flexible business management system

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I currently use Active Campaign as a lead funnel and CRM. I have been searching for a user friendly invoicing system that can connect my A/C CRM clients details and feed into Xero accounting.
I was so happy to discover Agiled does this and way more. I am now working on tailoring it to be the hub of my business operations.

The ease of integrating leading SaaS tools into Agiled and the client contact system.

The inventory items feature requires work, but I'm told it's in the pipe line.

Antwort von Agiled

letztes Jahr

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for the review. We are adding more features to make it the most complete business hub. I hope you will like the updates. Thanks.