Über Agiled

Business management platform that comes with CRM, HRM, financial management, and project management.

Erfahre mehr über Agiled

Agiled.app is continuously improving the software and giving in more integrations and features. You can follow their roadmap and you will see this software is getting stronger day by day.

The only feature I'm missing is wave accounting and payment integration.

Bewertungen zu Agiled

4,9

Agiled hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 310 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Agiled bereits verwendet?

Jim
Jim
Consultant in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't believe how many apps you can replace with Agiled!

Kommentare: You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. It will save you a tonne of money therefore. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves. This will bring my data into native integration, from module to module rather than tool to tool. That means I don't need to use Zapier, and that my data actually links up properly. I have tried so many other combinations and none of them really link up and integrate properly, especially as I'm on free tier of Zapier. This is infinitely better.

This is really an incredible all in one solution. It is genuinely full of features. I can't imagine how they deliver so much more than every other solution I've tried, but do it for such a cheap price. I love the fact that it has all these modules - literally everything you need: CRM Mobile App Scheduling tool Project Management HR Invoicing and estimates Wikis They are even promising an Accounting Module!! You can replace so many other tools with this one tool. My goal is to replace all my tools with it, as it evolves.

It's well integrated with other apps I use, mainly through Zapier, though I do hope they introduce a ClickUp native integration (or better still, improve the project management module to bring it into alignment with ClickUp functionality, though that's a big ask. I would like to see Workload management included in the project management section. I can’t really rely on the project management module unless I can see days that are too full of workload. The UI needs a big upgrade in my opinion, though the devs say they recognise that and are working on it.

Vira
Director in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Agiled is THE BEST CRM for SME and Personal Usage

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

1. Unlimited contact 2. Full CRM with ALL the function needs to a SME 3. Manage the projects 4. Task Management 5. One of the cheapest but best CRM 6. Email and calendar Syc!!! ...The pricing is very attractive, A real investment. This is a great piece of software. No brainer purchase

The speed can be better. From my location, few screens are slow

Desarrollador web in Ecuador
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Too slow

Kommentare: The truth is that I bought this application thinking that it would help me with my work and my clients, but the clients always claim that my crm is slow, that it does not load, that it cannot be accessed... and the truth is that it has been low for a month the performance of this application very much. He said it many times in his facebook group and they don't solve anything. I really saw potential in this application but with all this that has happened if I could request a refund I would have already requested it. I hope they improve and do not continue to cause problems for customers.

Things that I liked about agiled, is being able to handle pending tasks with my clients and being able to keep daily control.

too slow, some integrations is not working

Mark
Director in Kanada

Agiled is an All-in-One CRM Tool Perfect For Small to Large Companies

Kommentare: We had an excellent experience thus far. No complaints here.

The fact that it does everything! It also has a Whitelabel feature. Very professional!

Design-wise, cosmetically it could look more modern, but as long as it works, it's all good!

Jonathan
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is the one you've been looking for

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience overall. It's definitely helping with staying focuses on the important tasks.

I like the clean interface and good site speed. The integrations are helpful, as are intuitive system flows.

It seems like there could be a little more flexibility with naming conventions. I'll be checking the documentation to see it I'm missing something.

Geoff
Geoff
CEO in USA

Does it all!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent so far. Mainly because it's so easy to use. Looks fantastic and comes equipped with all the capabilities you could need.

All the key components to managing your business under one umbrella.

My only dislike was that I didn't find Agiled sooner.

Chuck
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Best CRM for features and value

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great experience so far. Still learning some of the features and plan to move away from other programs to this all-in-one program.

Ease of use, SO many features. It's point and click and keeps our team on track.

I'd like to add custom columns that show under the client view without having to open the client record.

Francesco
Project Manager in Italien

One solution and very complete

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I run a small web agency but it is growing fast and I was looking for a solution to manage projects and potential new customers. Agiled allows me to achieve both goals and even more. It contains all I need to run my business in one solo software. I much appreciated the feature of ticket support to offer to my customer. This deal is very cost effective and gives a huge value in return. The 100 gb of storage is itself a great plus. All we need is stored in one place. I also can manage my team, the time spent into one project and the payments. My small company now has a software that allows us to work as in a very well structured company.

I would insert a wizard at first login so to explore all available tools. It would be great together with your support guides

Sam
CEO in Kanada

All in one for business platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: AgiBecause agiled is one platform that you can manged your fiance, sales pipeline, contracts, proposals , projects, and contacts, it saved us tons of money and also TIME!

Agiled is a complete business platform that incorporates comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM), human resource management (HRM), financing, contracts, proposals, even chat systems and work following automation that can save you tons of time and money. To manage any sort of procedural challenge, we looked at all elements of progress that Agile offers. It is absolutely fascinating to see how we can improve our business processing within Agile.

I think having multi-color options like using different colors for different services inside the dashboard can improve accessibility faster

Víctor
Víctor
CEO in Spanien

Very useful ERP & CRM

In a single platform you have everything you need for the total management of your business.

Perhaps the interface and ease of use has room for improvement. There are many functionalities that are "stuck".

Andre
Andre
Director in Australien

Looking forward to future developments and proper drip mail sequencing

Kommentare: With the understanding that this software is being developed and new features added as I'm working with it, so far the experience has been positive. I like the features they are constantly adding and the roadmap has a lot of potentially useful features coming up.

Value for money compared to other products. They are also actively developing and adding new features all the time.

Sometimes I think the UI can be greatly improved, but it is still early days so I am certain that at some point in the future a new layout will be forthcoming. I am missing proper drag and drop email sequencing for drip mailings.

Owner in Deutschland

Everything I need now and ready to grow with me

Kommentare: Agiled is a business management "backoffice" solution for smaller companies, freelancers and certainly for young startups that want to handle the essential processes CRM, Project Management & Timetracking, Contracts , Proposal & Finance as well as basic HRM processes in a modern SAAS solution.
I am very happy with it because it is very intuitive and modern and covers the most important business processes I need. It is flexible and modern - and can clearly grow with me . Is not yet a SAP ERP but already has much of what you really need as a young company.

+ Whitelabeling, have my Google Workspace mail connected. + Support of own domain + The CRM update is super flexible and now has all the reports I expect in the standard. + The workflow engine automates my invoice amount control and reminders as well as my contract management. + Own ClientPortal, Ticketing fulfill the normal requirements and is directly integrated with the other modules. + Via the HRM module, projects & task tracking I also get cleanly integrated freelancers that we use flexibly. Thanks to web solution also internationally without barriers - that's how an online solution must work. + Clear GDPR, DPA, Privacy Statements, Cookie Statement, of course it remains your own responsibility to check whether this is sufficient for your own business and your own data. Hosting is USA + ... a lot of other business process modules which I don't need (yet) - but will need in the future.

Missing: - Accounting module reading bankaccount balance & movements. I know it complex on international level. Maybe first a manual upload is helpfull , most banks supports CSV export

Scott
Producer / Engineer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Agiled - The Comprehensive Business Solution I Have Been Looking For

Kommentare: For me, the first test of any new software before purchasing is the ease of use. I do not read any documentation in the beginning. One of the critical factors for me is that the software should be so intuitive that I don't need to read the manual, or the interactive help is context-sensitive when I do need it. I took Agiled for a test drive on one night. I checked out all areas after the initial onboarding Q&A. In less than 30 minutes, I had my company information, logo, invoices, estimates, and credit memos configured and ready to go. In the first hour, I was able to:
-Add a client
-Create my first Estimate and Invoice and test sending them via email.
-Configure my payment gateway
-Create a test project
-Create a few tasks (Kanban board feature is excellent!)
-Review all other areas of the system.
I never had to go to the documentation once!

Key Takeaways: -Comprehensive -Configurable -Flexible -Fast! (Agiled responds quickly between different sections without waiting) -Fun. Yes, fun! I enjoy working in Agiled. Part of that is because I do not have to jump between various apps to do my work. -A responsive and helpful development and customer service team. -Rapid implementation of new items -An exciting roadmap of new features on the way. -A growing list of third-party integrations and automation that will extend the power of Agiled.

I can't say this is a "con" but there are SO many features that it is easy to get overwhelmed. If you take it step by step and follow the path that has been incorporated by Agiled you will be good. I think there could be more integrations with other third party products but they are adding new ones all the time.

Guru
Marketing Strategist in Kanada

Freelancers, Start-ups, and Small Businesses: You Ought To Have Agiled

Kommentare: Agiled is a very promising tool. The founders have really thought through its features - it is comprehensive and exhaustive, to say the least. The tool has features you need, you don’t need, you don’t need yet, and you don’t know you need. In addition, if you keep a tab on their roadmap, you’ll notice they have an endless stream of features and updates in the pipeline. In spite of its loaded features, it is surprising to note how fast and responsive Agiled is. To date, we’ve not experienced even a slight lag. Commendable performance, overall! With a free-forever entry-level plan, Agiled is a must-try tool. Give it a go - you have nothing to lose! Agiled is the result of passion for tech, creativity, continuous improvement, and sincere dedication by its people - all combined. If it continues to excel in customer support in the years to come, Agiled has the potential to carve out a special place for itself amongst other popular tech brands. A word of advice to the founders: as advocates of freelancers and start-ups, we highly recommend and request you to include the proposal feature in the free-forever version - at least a few templates. You can perhaps offset your costs by charging a small fee for every payment processed through Agiled. By doing so, you will be addressing a critical pain point that haunts every freelancer or start-up: that is, creating proposals.

Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management tool - it is not only a Project Management tool and a CRM, but it is also an HR, Finance, and a Contract Management tool. Agiled is an all-in-one platform that helps you to: * Onboard and manage existing clients * Integrate leads and prospects into your platform * Manage projects * Track employee time and vacation * Generate and send proposals, estimates, and invoices * Receive payments through Stripe and PayPal * Track finances * Manage support tickets * Chat with your team and your clients or prospects * Manage calendar events * Communicate announcements to your staff and clients * Sell your products with cart functionality * Produce custom business reports Agiled is jam-packed with rich features. The best part: all these features come out-of-the-box! You’ll probably need a full day to explore the breadth and depth of its brilliant feature-set. There are a few stand out features that deserve a noteworthy mention: * Easy integrations with several third-party apps * Custom webhooks to import data from external sources * Create forms and embed its HTML code on websites to import lead info * Expandable Storage: Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or AWS * Create Kanban boards to assign, track, and manage your team tasks. * White-label: customize the platform to suit your branding * Custom dashboards and reporting * Slick, clean, & intuitive UI * World-class customer support *Hands-down*

OVERWHELMING FEATURES If you’re a freelancer or a start-up without a team, you may not be using all of Agiled’s features. You won’t have the need to do so. For instance, Timesheets, Payroll, and Employee Vacation Tracking may mean nothing to you if you are a one-member team. Likewise, how badly would you need a chat feature or a ticketing tool? Agiled’s entry-level plan is a free-forever plan that does limit certain features. But it lacks some basic and critical features such as proposals and contracts. So, if you were to upgrade only because you need more space or the proposal feature, the other features may still be irrelevant to you. If the tool had an option to enable only those features you care to use, it can enhance the usability even more. LIMITED CRM In our opinion, the out-of-the-box CRM isn’t a full-fledged CRM. Don’t expect any fancy workflows. Also, there’s no Email Marketing. But with forms integration and leads management, the built-in CRM is good enough for most start-ups and freelancers.

Managing-Partner in Brasilien

Promising and Refreshingly Straight Forward

Kommentare: I am turning it into the backbone of my design agency management, consolidating in one place project and team management, time tracking/reporting, estimates and invoices.

I have just started to play around with my account and have found it extremely intuitive and easy to use. Some reviews I've read before purchasing were painting the UI/UX as a bit outdated, but I personally considered that as one of the things that I liked the most so far. The UI/UX is indeed spartan, but this has not translated into confusion for me so far, quite the opposite: the consistency between the different modules paid off whenever I was searching for a functionality or setting. I was also swayed by the many reviews indicating an approachable and supportive team.

At first, the fact that the only name and presence I would see connected to Agiled everywhere was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], left me a bit unsure about the stability of the company and the size of the team behind Agiled. However, after sharing my concerns about this publicly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself pointed me towards the Agiled team parent company – ZTABS, which cleared out any questions and doubts I was having about continued support and future development of this promising service.

Antwort von Agiled

Thank you so much for the review.

Patrik
CRM Engineer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Refreshing CRM on Steriods for Every Industry!

Kommentare: Truly its an all in one service than to get a seperate app for Accountaing, contracts ROI expensing financial control, Zapier integration ready, varying email service integrations from Microsoft, IMAPI, Gmail etc, as well as having the so many customizable options. Very straight forward!

I setup CRMs for several types of clients, and having the ability to customize the White Label, and change the colour of the branding was great for started. Then being able to customize the various piples, the fields in various sections and then automate the who process? So INCREDIBLE!

I wish there was a Kanban module for the pipeline, but its coming as its listed in the Road Map. As well when creating new fields, I was I can drag and drop the order, than to redo them. I would rather drag them around, but that too is coming. its on the roadmap! I justy can't believe the roadmap is open to all their users to add the improvements. A M A Z I N G !!

Tarunabh
Tarunabh
Film maker in Indien
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very promising business/project management App with multiple features roled into one!

Kommentare: I have the arduous task of managing my film projects and productions, and I am also going to start a Design Service. So I need to track all my probable leads and do good professional communication with my clients - right from the stage of approving the proposal, then signing the contract and then finally when the deal is finalized and I do the service, I can bill my clients with invoicing. I can also manage my projects and plan all the stages, as well as assign and divide the work load among my team-mates. And all this is possible with Agiled. So I believe investing in Agiled has been one of the better decisions of my life.

I was primarily looking for a good invoicing app and although there were a lot in the market, the combination of invoicing with lots of other wonderful features in 'Agiled' App won me over. And now when I started using it, I am appreciating it a lot more. They have invoice builder and numerous payment gateway options - including Razorpay that is convenient for me as an Indian user. I can keep a neat organized record of all my Clients and Leads in a separate section (CRM) and also manage the HRM of employees in my company- this feature I won't be using as I am a solopreneur. The ability to build contracts and proposals, that are professional looking alongwith live chat within the proposal template - is a life saver. There is also the ability to track my expenses and all transactions in the finance section and also a decent project management section with task management and assigning of task to other users or my employees. Another feature I like is the ability to customize the look and feel of the login page for both myself and my team members. Not to mention the ability to white label and add custom domain.

Agiled is pretty new tool and over time - hopefully with experience and a nice track record, it will gain more following and the ease of use and reputation will increase. Right now even I was hesitant to invest in a new tool, but the customer support and friendly gesture and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself won me over. Also the video tutorials are lacking and hopefully more tutorials and use cases will be added in good time.

Chaitanya
Chaitanya
CEO & Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best In Class Business Management Platform

Kommentare: Before using Agiled I have used other platforms which had restrictions in terms of features and also expensive compared with Agiled. Agiled has all the features I have been looking for like CRM, Project Management, Time Tracking, Invoicing, Scheduling, Contracts & Proposals Templates, Announcements, Chat and Calendar Integration. With its white labelling options and simple and well organised layout Agiled is indeed a must buy for me and value for money. Highly Recommended !

1) Easy to use 2) 100% White Labelling Option with Custom Domain and SMTP. 3) All in one platform to manage clients, leads, sales, projects and employees. 4) Agiled is full of Customizations and comes with many built in Integration options available. 5) Overall Agiled is a full-fledged Business Management Software and indeed a value for money.

1) Mobile App is not powerful and not well organized as compared with the Desktop Version. 2) Wordpress Plugins and Woocommerce Integrations are in Roadmap. Overall no issues with Agiled looking at the Features and Pricing its really one of my best software choice of this year.

Johny
Johny
Project Coordinator in Kolumbien

A software to be more efficient and economize in the process

Kommentare: the opportunity to unify different small businesses that we have and to be able to manage them with a single platform with all its interconnected adminitrative dependencies

many tools with one login, applications designed for remote work, tools that interconnect for greater efficiency, economic option, it allows to improve the limits of usage, logical and consistent step by step training guide from novice to pro

waiting for some good ideas that are in development in the roadmap to be deplyed, like multi workspaces/brands

Kristen
CEO in USA

Finally, all in one business software that won't break the bank

Kommentare: I'm terrible at delegating but our business is growing too fast and tasks NEED to get on other teammates' to-do lists, this is helping. Also, clients being able to access their files, see project status, and submit tickets in one place is a great solution. I'm looking forward to setting up products and client subscriptions.

Almost everything we need is truly found in this one app. The most important features from all the other software we tried (Monday, ClickUp, Dubsado, various other LTD's) are in here and fully functional. We have a client portal finally!

Right now I'd really like the Xero integration to be functional, It's the first integration I need and it says it is the only one that is temporarily disabled. Once that is working and can sync my clients and their current invoices and paid invoices this software will be super slick for us. A few complaints from clients are too many emails (pretty sure there is a setting to fix this) and they can't paste images in the chat like they can in an email.

Sana
Chief Girlfriend in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The alternative to SuiteDash I needed

Kommentare: I was desperate for an alternative to SuiteDash. While SuiteDash was not a bad tool it did not offer a robust time tracking and employee/consultant payment feature to simplify payroll and related tasks. Agiled has allowed our consultancy to fast-track our growth plan to add more team members.

Agiled's robust HRM and time tracking features are a real asset for my consultancy. We almost never have to leave Agiled when working with clients on projects, handling invoices or paying our team members.

No tool is perfect but Agiled comes really close for what our consultancy needed.

Anupam
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Agiled streamlines the business process and project management

Kommentare: Overall my experience with agiled has been fantastic in terms of invoice generation, information collection(via forms), project management, Proposal sending (the feature i use the most)

Agiled replaces several tools and makes the work of small business easy. In our business, we are using several tools in disparate technology. For example, we are using jotform to collect teacher data. Zoho creator to create and automate basic business process and quick-books for online accounting. We are using WhatsApp / telegram to communicate with customers. With Agiled, all the customer and team data can be centralized and there is no loss of information as it is no longer scattered. To me that is the greatest win. Another feature that I like about Agiled is inbuilt automation. We can have several automations at a low price.

Speed is a bit of concern. But the team has said, they are already working on enhancing the performance. The discussion module should have been more user friendly.

Prashant
Prashant
Founder/Chief Coach in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All you can eat

Kommentare: I am very happy to use this tool. It has been sufficient and more for my requirements.
I figured that if I were to get a legal contract created it would cost me a high amount. But this tool has a built-in option to create contracts. That's like icing on the cake. The cake itself has so many useful features that I am loving it.

Comprehensiveness, Ease of use for non-techies Built-in chat option

It would be nice if a webinar module can be integrated in the future. Comprehensiveness is what I like best about this tool

Richard
Richard
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

All the features you need to run a business in one place AND easy to use

What I enjoy most about Agiled is that it has everything I need in one dashboard. CRM, project management, invoicing, lead management. I have been managing all of these items with different apps. Now I can just go into Agiled for all of those items (plus I can cancel my subscriptions to those other apps and save that money).

There is a learning curve, albeit small. Also, the payroll feature is very basic. I'm hoping the Agiled teams makes the payroll module a bit more robust.

Howard
Howard
Founder / Principal in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally A Simple Intuitive Suite of Tools Under One Roof!

Kommentare: Agiled has been an A+++ Experience. It was simple get up and running and while setting things up, I had a couple of questions and even though we are different time zones (India / Canada) I had real person responses in hours!

Setting up Agiled literally took me 10 minutes from start of set up to sending first invoice. It's dead simple and the on-boarding was very intuitive. Everything I need is under ne roof, drawing from one Database and no more duplication of tasks, data or input. I wish I would have done this a long time ago rather than justifying my investments in all the other systems.

So far, I havent found anything not to like. I'm not glossing this over. From where I sit, for my needs, it's got everything I need and a whole lot of features I think I'll never use. My proposal Software is still far more polished so I'll likely continue using it but unfortunately, it doesnt integrate with Agiled (or anything else) because it doesn't offer Integrately.