Filtern nach:

Über SchoolCues

Low-cost all-in-one school management solution for small schools to help simplify school administration.

Erfahre mehr über SchoolCues

Amy O.
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just what we were looking for.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his development team were instrumental in our on boarding of this software. They walked us through every step and followed up to make sure we were pleased with the service.

This software is incredibly easy to customize and is extremely user friendly. The staff at SchoolCues is professional and available to assist in any way needed.

I have to send text messages from my computer instead of phone because sometimes the word sequencing gets jumbled from the phone.

letztes Jahr

Hi Amy, we appreciate your kind words! Also, thank you for bringing the texting part to our attention, we will see what we can do about that.

Julie F.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for small Montessori schools!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience has been so positive with SchoolCues! Everyone is very helpful and kind, and support issues are generally resolved in a timely manner. We appreciate that SchoolCues helps us maintain connectivity between our classrooms and our families.

We love that this product offers everything we need and nothing we don't. We appreciate that we can add functionality as our school grows. The software was relatively easy to implement and has been easy to learn and navigate.

Sometimes class updates are difficult to save or format. Our teachers who are less comfortable with technology struggle a bit, but do so with all technology applications. We wish there was more functionality through the Admin/Teacher app.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your very kind feedback Julie! We will take your feedback into consideration :)

Hans B.
Office Manager in USA

User Friendly SIS with exceptional Customer Support

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. They are always open for suggestion to improve the system.

Schoolcues was extremely easy to set up. The weekly training session per department (SIS - Communications, Development, ...) are very clear, professional and extremely helpful. The online video tutorials are a great tool to review training. The customer support is exceptional. The best feature of Schoolcues: USER FRIENDLY!

Some of the online registration forms are preset and cannot be 100% customized. But as I said before, Schoolcues is will to improve any feature that is missing upon client's request as long as it would benefit other schools using the system as well.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you Hans for your wonderful review and feedback!

Pablo R.
Director of Learning Experience in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best value for small schools

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SchoolCues has been a big part of our SOLUTION for our school.
We could not afford using one of the big SIS in the market because those are too expensive, too difficult to manage, too cumbersome to deploy.
SchoolCues is just fine for our small, growing school. It allowed us to go to market really fast and requires minimal management from our side.
Did I mentioned also that the training and support they offer is amazing!!
We feel that we have a real partner with SchoolCues team and ours.

These are the pros of SchoolCues: 1) Extremely easy to deploy. Adding users and families is simple if you follow the instructions provided. 2) Easy to manage payments. Again, using the instructions provided is essential to be successful. 3) Great training available. Take advantage of the training online and live training sessions. You get trained by people that really know the software. 4) Super-responsive customer support. If you see a problem, report it, and the team will usually fix the problem really fast. 5) The system is very comprehensive to do almost everything you need to get done. Even though the system is purposefully built not to be very "customizable", it pretty much does everything you need or can imagine. 6) Best value for the money!!

These are the cons of SchoolCues: 1) User interface is developed by the software engineering team. The good thing about this is that once you understand how the software is designed, then it makes sense. The bad thing is that you need to think like a software engineer to make sense of it. 2) In many places, lists do not sort correctly. These are a few of the annoying minor bugs that the team is correcting. So, you need to be careful when looking at lists of things, because they are usually not sorted in a sensical way. 3) It is not "customizable" by design. This is a good thing because it helps keep the cost and price down, and you learn to us it quickly without having to make a ton of decisions for everything. The bad part of this is that if you need to do something different from what the software does, you are out of luck.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Pablo. Please communicate with us if you have any further suggestions, and we will see what we can do about it, as long as it is in our control. We are glad you like our system overall.

Denise C.

We Love Schoolcues!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have been using it for so many years and feel that this app is essential for our school.

This software is user friendly and makes our school management so much easier. The calendar, text cues, and communications section are the ones we use the most. Administrators and teachers can easily keep in contact with parents. Parents also find the app user friendly.

The limited characters in text cues. Also when you add images to a Newsletter it often gets stuck. The images randomly upload and when you have many images saved it is time consuming to find. It would be so much easier if we could Drag and Drop pictures in the Newsletter section.

vor 2 Wochen

We appreciate your helpful feedback Denise, and will be improving on our newsletter module for next year. We are happy to hear that you like our platform!

Maleeha K.
Director of School in Kanada

Highly recommend!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The initial contact with the sales team was very relaxing. It was not a pushy sales experience. The team was very informative and understanding. The setup is amazingly simple. We switched the whole school community over to School Cues right before reopening after covid-19 and did not deal with a single technical issue. Day to day is easier as an administrator and we are able to communicate with ease with our parent community. If I have any questions, there are many ways to get help and the team is very supportive and generous with their time. The parents have been raving about the app as well and love the screening, the updates and the texting options.

Screening app is easy and makes for a relaxing morning during a pandemic! Love the calendar and reminders go out to parents automatically. Daily updates that are easy to fill out and informative. Texting option to the community makes communication a breeze.

Some of the features can currently be used on the computer only and are not in the app. However everything you NEED is available in the app and the team is rolling out changes regularly and responds to the community's needs.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Maleeha. We are working towards having all of our desktop features be available on mobile too, thank you for being patient with us :)

Heather B.
Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value for Money!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In over a year, this software has made incredible strides. At the rate it has changed, it will be one of the best in the business for the cost of one of the least!

It is easy to use and customer service is incredible!

Still some bugs to work out; however, the team was very responsive to issues.

letztes Jahr

Hi Heather, thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your feedback!

Darlene D.
Marketing and Admissions Director in USA

SchoolCues Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been exceptional. They care about our experiences, are always ready to help when needed and there are no questions, ideas or suggestions off limits. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

I like that it's simple to use and easy to manage any changes. There have been wonderful upgrades lately that are very timely like the urgent messaging and text alert feature that can accompany the email notices if needed.

I think the least thing is that I cannot call customer service and I have to wait for a response via email. However, they answer usually on the same day (depending on the time difference) but sometimes I need an immediate answer.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback Darlene! We will take your suggestion into consideration.

Candace H.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for your school

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been very happy with my experience, the professionals I have come into contact for tech support (and the problem was operator error), and new modules coming on line due to need. I have recommended this to programs I know.

SchoolCues has forms that allow you to customize as well as import your own so it fits your needs regardless of what they are. The program responded to the COVID need when they saw it and the tech support is always there if I need it.

Coming from a system I have used for many years it took me some time to learn the payment section but all others were easy and it mostly likely was operator, not program issues.

letztes Jahr

Hi Candace, we really appreciate your review and are glad that you like our system. :)

Rupali S.
Director in USA

Very helpful School Management Platform

Kommentare: We love SchoolCues and recommend them highly. If you are debating whether to use the platform or not, just give them a call. The support team is very responsive. The customer service is outstanding and the product is affordable for small schools.

SchoolCues offers an easy to implement and use platform that helps us track our users for COVID, manage admissions and payments, communicate with ease with parents, schedule conferences and meetings, share and view reports, all with a click of a button!

Overall, SchoolCues offers a comprehensive platform. The team is always creating new features and sometimes it may take time to launch a feature that is in the works.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Rupali, We are glad to hear the you really like our platform. If you ever have any suggestions for additional features or other feedback, feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Melodie S.

I LOVE Schoolcues!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our school opened our doors three weeks before school started. For those in school administration, you know that is a nightmare! SchoolCues was easy to learn and implement. We had it up and running, accepting new students within just a few days. I am not an admin person. I find myself easily overwhelmed when learning new systems and processes like this. I was able to jump in, get it set up and fully functioning without a hitch! Their staff was super helpful and stayed with me until we were set up and accepting students. I like that the system just makes sense. It is very intuitive and I can find my way from step 1 to step 2 without second guessing if I am going in the right direction.

As a very small Academy, we needed something intuitive and simple. This is our first year to open and we do not have an admin staff, so we needed something easy to learn and implement for the staff that would be using it. We found just what we needed in SchoolCues! SchoolCues is intuitive and just makes sense. It does everything we need and then some. It is a full admissions package from inquiry to enrollment as well as a full communications system for staff and parents. We can charge and accept payments and they are adding new features all the time. I am not a techie person and I use this system the most. If I find that I need help, their support staff is very helpful. They have built in training modules as well as being able to schedule a personal training at anytime. We love SchoolCues!

At this time, there is no LMS option within the system. I asked about this feature and they said they are planning to add this feature but it is not an option at this time. At this time, the admissions and payment are not connected, so we have to manually input charges.

letztes Jahr

Hi Melodie, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time out to give us your helpful feedback, and we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration :)

Holly H.
Asst. Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An all in one product, who listen the custumer...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had an overall wonderful experience with School Cues. We cannot wait to see what they have for the future. They are always helping parents, teachers and administrator communicate better.

When we went looking for a School management product, School Cues was one of the only products on the market that cover everything. Instead of using five different apps, we could get it down to one, which the parent very much like. They were also one of the only online registration software that allowed the School Administration to lock the student’s personal information. Gartering that family’s personal information is not changed without the knowledge of the school. They listen to the customer on what they want and need, try to meet those needs. School Cues was on top of it when COVID-19 began to affect schools. They had a COVID-19 screener ready to go before school started for the 2020-2021 school year. Allowing the parents to start the school year off on the right foot. They listen to their customer on what we needed from our different health departments. . They have one of the best support systems around, some response in less than twenty-four hours with helpful solutions to the problem. I highly recommend School Cues.

Our disappointment with School Cues is the ability to use photos. They are developing all-new photo galleries, using photos in newsletters, and getting them to families is culms. Also, teachers wish they could do more on the app vs. the website.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind feedback Holly. We will take your suggestions into consideration. We are glad you like our platform overall!

Martha T.
Director/Owner in USA

Communication with Parents is Vital

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using School Cues for YEARS. I am constantly impressed by their efforts to update and add to their platform. The Covid-19 pre-screen that they added prior to the start of school in September 2020 was a true game changer. Our program had been asking questions at the car and taking children's temperatures at drop off. Now the parents answer the questions prior to arrival and we simply scan a QR Code. Also, registering for Parent Teacher Conferences eliminated any negotiations by our parents on 'what might work better for them'. This used to take up a lot of our time. We send out a daily classroom email to identify highlights of our day so our parents check their app each day. The calendar is wonderful as it sends reminders to our families - but we choose when and how often they are notified. Overall our experience has been extremely positive and supported our efforts of building a culture that embraces communication and respect.

School Cues decreased the demand of my Administrative time by at least 30%. It set a standard for parent communication and offered our parents a resource of information on their phone and at their fingertips. I also love the professionalism that it presents to our users.

I have absolutely no complaints or concerns with this software. Any blip we have experienced was dealt with immediately by the staff of School Cues on the same day.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Martha for your kind words. We are glad our system has helped your school :)

Dale P.
Director of Operations in USA

School Cues administration

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with School Cues and their staff. They are extremely helpful, very quick to get back to you, and bend over backwards to be available for us. I cannot recommend them enough.

School Cues allows a multi-function platform for ease of handling student information. With the addition of modules, you are able to control attendance, incident reports and more. Whenever I have had a problem, they are extremely prompt in their support, and when I had a special request on the set-up of one of the reports, they were able to change the format for those needs.

I find that I am not familiar with all the options available, but that has to do with my availability for getting online for instruction. I am the administrator, but we are a small school, so I handle everything myself, leaving very little time to update myself on the modules

letztes Jahr

Hi Dale, we appreciate your positive feedback. We understand that you, as an administrator, are very busy, so we also give you the option to send in a support ticket (which always gets answered within 24 hrs.), and you can always refer to our training videos as well as help guides throughout our modules. We hope this is helpful!

Heather H.
Director of Program Development in USA

SchoolCues as an All-inclusive Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with SchoolCues has been nothing but positive overall. The communication and support from the company is outstanding. The product is constantly evolving to solve for customer needs.

We have been using SchoolCues for several years as the communication platform between our families and our school. It is easy to use and easy to implement. Their program is flexible so you can use as many or as few of the modules to fit your needs. The company is continually making enhancements to support the various schools that use the software.

We have very few issues with SchoolCues. They are very receptive to our suggestions and often implement them in future software releases.

letztes Jahr

We are glad that you like our platform, Heather. Feel free to contact us with any other suggestions you have in the future :)

Brittany I.
Business Manager in USA

Island Montessori SchoolCues

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SchoolCues has an amazing support team that can answer all questions or concerns. They are quick to respond and offer great trainings for admin and staff. The program itself is easy to set up and navigate. They are always making improvements to the system and communicate those changes frequently.

We love the text feature and that it automatically sends an email along with the text. Living in a town known for hurricanes, it makes communication with our families quick and easy during emergencies. They are constantly updating the program which is great. If there is an issue, they are quick to respond and very helpful with resolving issues.

Our biggest issue doesn't necessarily fault the program itself, but we do have issues with parents not receiving emails sent through SchoolCues. It sometimes comes through as Spam since it is an automated process. It's more of an issue on the receiving email side, it just makes it hard to tell if parents are receiving our communications or not.

letztes Jahr

Hi Brittany, thank you for your feedback! We are glad you like our texting feature. Also, we will see if there is something we can do about the email situation, if it is in our control.

Phyllis N.

Great Product!

5 letztes Jahr

SchoolCues is very user friendly and the staff is always supportive and helpful when we have a question. They have helped our school run more smoothly and efficiently. I appreciate that we save time and paper!

Even though the response is good, it would be nice if we could directly call support.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your feedback Phyllis, and we will take your suggestion into consideration.

Denise S.
Business manager in USA

Completely satisfied

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience had been wonderful. There is training for every module and the support is great. I'm very happy with our decision to go with SchoolCues.

Applications and necessary parental forms can be completed online making it easier for parents. We don't have to chase down paperwork anymore. Also, administration and teachers both have access to student files and parent messages which they can review away anytime. The SchoolCues team is very good at taking suggestions of reports or modules that would help improve their software and make our lives easier.

I can't think if any cons. The more we work with it the more we find out we can do.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for choosing SchoolCues as your school management system, Denise! We appreciate your review.

Aaron H.
Headmaster in USA

Worth every penny

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This is a wonderfully affordable solution to small schools. It gives us a central hub for our information and tracking.

The two best aspects of SchoolCues are: 1) Customer service. I have, on more than one occasion, spoken with the founder and lead engineer on a private Zoom call. They are very fast with responses and gracious with ignorant staff. 2) The software is very user friendly and easily navigable.

As with all software, the desire for more customization comes into play. The development team is always working on this, so I truly believe many changes will be coming. I would enjoy the newsletter to be developed to be comparative to software like MailerLite etc.

letzten Monat

Hi Aaron, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and suggestions. We are glad to hear that you like our system :)

Holly S.
Head of Toddler/Casa Programming/ Head of Admissions in Kanada

School Cues -A+

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far really great! They are very quick to help answer problems and take our feedback to heart. Very user friendly.

I love that this software has thought of all the things we needed. Daily Covid screening, attendance, incident/accident forms, parent and student information. It’s so handy to have it all in one place!

We did find a few features were missing such as being able to see the entire class at once for screening but they took our feedback and actually implemented it into their software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Holly, we are glad you like our system. Feel free to provide us with any other feedback or suggestions anytime.

Sherri S.

Feedback

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive. The team is helpful and responsive.

This software meets the needs of our school for communication on so many levels. Basic parent communication to scheduling Parent Teacher Conferences and other community gatherings.

I have worked with schoolCues for over 15 years and constantly provide feedback regarding additional needs and they are always responsive.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sherri, thank you for your kind feedback :)

Jessica S.
Director/Head of School in USA

Feedback from Early Childhood School

I like having the data and contact details I need at my fingertips whether I'm here in my office, at home after hours or on my phone away from both.

About half way through the year we are working to create new classrooms for the upcoming year, and it's clunky to create these "behind the scenes". Increased functionality here would be a great improvement.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your feedback. We are releasing an array of new features that will help further ease functionality, and will take your specific suggestion into consideration.

Christa M.

SchoolCues

We use SchoolCues daily for enrollment documentation processing, sending emails and texts, parent-teacher conference sign-up, RSVPs, calendar, and online payments. It has been a game-changer. Hundreds of hours saved from previous methods (maybe more) and easier to use.

Gosh, I don't know. I would like more font choices, but I know that's frivolous.

vor 2 Monaten

We are glad to hear that our system has helped you save countless hours. We have many more features coming out soon to further help your school save even more time and effort. Offering more font choices is a great suggestion (not frivolous at all!), and we will certainly consider it :)

Sarah S.
Assistant Director in USA

1st Year with School Cues

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: School Cues is very responsive to questions and troubleshooting everyone I have spoken to are personable and knowledgeable and overall am very happy with it

We really appreciate having the functions of the school under one umbrella. It is very intuitive and has certainly eased communication gaps internally and and parent facing it replaces many CRM's into one hub

the platform and format has been very well thought out. We have noticed many updates upgrades in functionality and believe more to come I would like to see more ease of use ie notes for students not just inquiry ability to move through different modalities and not default automatically I look forward to mobile app being able to have more capabilities especially for parents that currently does

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you Sarah, we are glad to hear that you and your school are happy with our platform overall :)

Zayra C.
Assistant Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent App!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The health screenign aspect has made our lives much more efficient at school for both of our staff and students.

The easiness of using the app. Very user friendly instructions and excellent customer service and training.

If the QR codes could be printed out so we can scan prior to school starting would be beneficial and time saving.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words, Zayra. The QR code suggestion should not be hard to implement, so we will definitely look into it :)