Über Vadoo

Vadootv ist eine SaaS-basierte Videolösung, um deine Reichweite zu erhöhen.

Erfahre mehr über Vadoo

Ease of use, one click uploads, chat bubble, lots of integrations.

The project section is a little confusing, but Ill study that a little more.

Bewertungen zu Vadoo

4,9

Vadoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 372 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vadoo bereits verwendet?

Stasha
Stasha
Web designer in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best video hosting choice you can get

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. I don't have anything to complain about the service. I will be happy if everything stays at this level of quality for good. The Vadoo team constantly improves its products, and that is promising.

So far, there has never been a dropout or inadequate video response while browsing. The upload depends on the internet speed, but on average, it takes a few minutes for a 600MB video. The player can be adjusted for each video separately, which means that on each video, I can have a selected thumbnail or use some global settings. There are many options available regarding the customization of the player, and everything works on/off. Video content can be domain protected, and every check and attempt to see content beyond the domain failed, which is good. Everything on the dashboard is straightforward and transparent. They have provided support within the control panel.

I'm thinking, but I haven't had a negative experience with Vadoo. Everything works in the way I expected. In the beginning, they had low support, and my experience was a little bit bad about it, but now they have changed that.

Nathan
Nathan
Global MDF Claiming Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Such an amazing video player!!!

Kommentare: Blown away by the level of quality and beauty of this video player. So happy to be making the switch to them and I hope they can maintain their level of quality, reliability, and uptime in the coming years.

I have wanted to switch from Vimeo for a good while. The Vimeo video player isn't great and they recently increased our plan tier without us doing anything different in our account. They just found that we were using the videos on a sold product (isn't everyone?). I would have switched to Wistia, but I found the pricing to be too expensive so, alas, stuck with Vimeo for the last couple of years. Then, I recently found out about Vadoo and I absolutely love it. The videos upload quickly and the quality of the video player is amazing. Much more customizable than Vimeo (way better look) and to me stacks up well compared to Wistia despite the much lower price-point. The embeddable shares look great on the WordPress website and operate well even with the page builder that I use, Thrive Architect. I can't wait to transfer all our videos over to Vadoo and look forward to utilizing them going forward. Definitely worth checking out as they are doing great things!

I haven't really seen much to be upset about. I think the only negative I can think of is that Vadoo doesn't seem to be in widespread use yet. For instance, I had to use the HTML embed instead of a direct integration in Thrive Architect. That said, it doesn't really matter, as the HTML embed still operated flawlessly. Perhaps, only other negative (if it is one) is they have lots of options to customize so maybe that takes away from simplicity. Nothing too cumbersome though.

Fra
Director in Singapur
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not reliable

Kommentare: Unfortunately we had a very bad experience with Vadootv and cannot recommend

The videos worked fine until they tried to upsell extra services and then blocked the videos

They asked to pay more after we bought a lifetime deal as they claimed we surpassed a bandwidth limit, despite we had a plan with unlimited bandwidth, due to excessive consumption.I knew this was not possible as I know the bandwidth we use, which is very low. I asked them for more information on why this was the case.After our request they didn’t provide any information on the bandwidth, so I thought it was just a mistake. However, after a few weeks they blocked our videos without notice and we couldn’t use their service anymore. This created major issues for us as we were using their service on a live course with premium content - customers started to complain and request refunds. I wrote again asking for an explanation and got none.

Georgios
Engineer in Griechenland
Maritime Wirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vadoo is a multipurpose tool.

Kommentare: Vadoo is a very good alternative option for distirbute,create and host videos.
Is very useful for businesses because it offers many options and in general is a multiporpose tool that can solve many of our problems.
I suggest it to everybody without second thought.

The price comparing with other competitors is very good. Have good customer support that they listen to the problems of the users and they try to improve the quality of Vadoo day by day. Good video hosting management.

The only thing I have to report is about the absence of 4k support. Otherwise I didn't find any other cons about Vadoo.

Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
Founder & CEo in USA

A Great Solution for E-Learning Video Hosting

Kommentare: Our use case includes video hosting and access for our e-learning platform, for my university students, and for our clients LMS platforms. Vadoo player solves all of our needs and competes with other options that have been around for many years.

Video access has a significant impact on potential and missed sales, a positive student experience and reducing refund requests. Vadoo is a reliable solution making it easy for the students in our courses to access our videos without the worry of the video not being available. Vadoo also has a simple user interface, and the designers created a refreshing video file organization system that makes video access very easy. The marketing features put Vadoo player over the top compared to all the other options we considered.

Our criteria for video hosting includes 1) video access, 2) video uptime, 3) video security/blocks downloads, 3) video hosting storage capacity. Vadoo meets or exceeds our requirements in all of these areas. While we'd like to see the security nailed down so no downloads are possible, we realize there is software that can get around most systems. The good news is we have a multi-pronged approach with Vadoo ad other platforms so our videos are very secure.

Paul
Paul
Co-founder in Australien
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Move over big tech, this one is about to rock the video hosting and engagement world

Kommentare: Hosting videos and audios in one place and possibly replacing my podcast source in the future. I love the 'channels' feature. The thing about Vadoo is I got it initially because I thought it would be an excellent replacement for simple video hosting functionality on YouTube and Vimeo. I have other solutions already. For example, I have services for things like video, email, and podcast et al. The more I get into Vadoo, the more I can see how it can become a one-stop-shop for so much of the functionality I am using across multiple disconnected services.

Vadoo replaces the need for YouTube and Vimeo, respectively, other high-priced services. IMHO they are bringing honesty, integrity, and competition back to the video hosting space. Although they are new and functionality is constantly being increased and enhanced, they are very responsive to community feedback and requests. It's refreshing to see a group of people who are receptive to community input and seek to implement the best ideas fast.

So far, nothing. I thought initially that the encoding time took a little longer than I would like, but then I uploaded the same video to YouTube at the same time, and Vadoo finished first. It goes to show what preconceived ideas about an established service vs. a new service can do.

Tony
Tony
Founder in USA

Video Hosting for Course Creators

Kommentare: So far it's been great....customer support is quick to answer any issues and they are very open to feedback about improving the product

As a new course creator I was looking for a video hosting option with lightning-fast speed, storage for multiple courses, and without annoying ads that can potentially take students away from your course. However, there's a lot of valuable extras here that I was not expecting, including the ability to record my own screen, and an option to help you get video reviews from customers without a lot of technical hassle for the customer. Also, the interface is easy to navigate and this doesn't seem like overwhelming software to learn how to use. They also have an active Facebook group and I've been impressed how quickly questions are addressed

There's nothing so far that stands out. It doesn't integrate with one of the course platforms I was considering, but they are already in discussions with them to fix the issue. Either way, this isn't a dealbreaker. While I'm not sure about courses moving forward, I'm 100% committed to offering quality video content for my audience and customers.

Josie
Josie
Online Educator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Missing piece to my online course software puzzle

Kommentare: Vadoo is convenient, simple, efficient, and gives me peace of mind that all my video and audio can be hosted securely and effectively in one place. I love the Voom chrome extension and the efficient customization of videos and the ease of sharing across diverse platforms. I plan to use this platform for years to organize and host my content long-term.

I really love the ease of use of this product. I was needing a centralized place to host all the videos for my online courses where they can be secure, protected, and customized to promote my business. It's very quick to upload and organize videos. They can be hosted quickly and reliably on a personal website or on social media. You can access analytics, add calls to action, customize the brand colors, and promote automatic landing pages. Additionally, I am gaining additional utility from the access to the built-in screen recorder chrome extension with similar functionality to loom (I get to end that monthly subscription now). I plan to host my audio podcasts here as well and look forward to Vadoo adding additional features and functions for audio file sharing over time. This is a great and accessible product I plan to use for years in my business.

Right now audio functionality is limited. Over time I hope that it will be possible to embed audio playlists of podcasts and track audio analytics. I hope it will be possible to embed audio to emails (maybe this is already possible). It would be amazing if subtitles could be on the videos and the option to remove vadoo branding from landing pages.

Manoj Kishore
Manoj Kishore
CEO in Indien
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best place to host your video securely

Kommentare: We are hosting our video for courses and interviews.
Its fast and secure , so we are secure and focusing growth on our other features.
We are storing podcasts too.

Its inexpensive to host your videos. You can secure your video with HLS encryption. The video streams fast as it has a CDN.

Social sharing is a cons. UI can be improved .

Alexander
Alexander
Creative Director in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool that is feature rich!

Kommentare: I just started using it for myself. I already used it on a team from a client and was impressed.

The ability to add chapter markers, navigation on your unbranded player is amazing! Also, the ability to protect the video with a password is super! I like the ability to have it integrate with youtube and google drive. Also Public seems great as an integration, but I didn't test that yet.

There really isn't anything to not like about this tool, to be honest!

Flavio
Sr. Web Developer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just amazing! Really a good deal, very good price / value ratio.

Kommentare: A very good solution for starters. I’ve been looking for a solution like this since long time ago and I finally found it.

Using AWS storage and CDN content distribution is the best. Videos load very fast and with very good quality. A very good solution for starters. I’ve been looking for a solution like this since long time ago and I finally found it. Some other users complain about the lack of features but I see this app as a working as intended and with a lot of potential. Developers seem very committed and support looks very responsive. A lot of recent features has been released and I hope they keep this pace and keep improving this promising video solution.

It’s true that it’s still missing a lot of features and functionalities, but I’m confident developers will be adding them progressively. I would like to see features like: Multi CNAME per project/channel. Multiple folders per project. The option for the user to select the video quality in the player. The customization options that currently exist per each video (play icon, player color, video watermark, etc) should be also available globally at the project/channel level. More white label branding options for the dashboard and the player. But!... what I really really would like to have it’s a complete Wordpress integration solution. Developers at Vadoo should work in a Wordpress plugin that will allow users to do things like: Connect a specific Wordpress site to a specific channel. Upload videos from the Wordpress media and post editor interfaces. Explore uploaded videos for the connected channel in the wordpress media and post editor pages. I’ve seen solutions like this, CloudFlare recently launched their video streaming services which include a wordpress plugin with this kind of features. I really hope that these features come to reality very soon.

Rituparna
Founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VadooTV is a great video hosting solution with lots of feature

Kommentare: Its a great experience to have such a powerful tool available for my business. It makes me more confident to build a video marking and video business strategy

VadooTv provides unlimited bandwidth hosting which is very crucial for my business where I have to host videos for our LMS system. Students repeatedly watch these videos increasing the bandwidth use. Hence an unlimited bandwidth video hosting is what I needed. On top of it VadooTV provides HLS encryption for content protection to create some difficulties at least for unauthorized sharing of my content. However, the most surprising part is how great of a marketing tool it is. I can embed videos as a chat bubble, as in-video lead generation tool, as email embeds etc. I can have video landing pages with CTA buttons and I can also have the beautiful player display my logo. I am able to use it as my video testimonial collector and as my mechanism to get videos recorded from my trainers because the video testimonial link supports screensharing recording too. Their screen recording plugin is also great.

UI and UX can be improved. I understand from their facebook group, that they are going to change the UI to a very modern looking one but I believe that they should also focus on UX. There are so many options that the admin panel is a bit confusing.

Diego
Founder in Brasilien

All in One Video Hosting Solution

Kommentare: Finally I can host all my large video collection in just one place

I've tried a bunch of video hosting services and this one is by far the best. The white label feature and interface is simple and quick to use. I can upload new videos and request video testimonials. Customization is also much better than other services I've used - with no major pixilation or lag

It needs tag folders management (is on the roadmap)

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Perfect for me and I'm sure for many others

Kommentare: Since I am a beginner in working with videos, I needed a tool with a reduced learning curve, affordable and without ads. Vadoo meets my expectations and also offers features I didn't know I needed. The learning curve is not high, the Help Center articles are clear and concise, and so far I have had no need to call support. The developers are consistently updating the tool or adding new features. In three months or so they added audio landing pages, audio share pages, sorting option for videos in a channel, customised domain URL for embed codes, change project option for audio files and more customizations for the video player. Podcast pages, presets for their video player, ability to display CTA inside the video and 12 new themes for landing pages. RSS feed for podcasts, Facebook pixel for customer segmentation and retargeting, presets for landing pages, domain security at project level, domain protection for audio, download audio from dashboard, muted autoplay with captions enabled by default. I don't know if I will ever use all that Vadoo offers and all the new features they are adding to, but it is clear for me that Vadoo can meet a lot of needs: marketers, sales, creators, educators, team communication, customer support and more.

I'm new to working with videos, I have a WordPress-based website and for some time I was looking for a simple and affordable solution that would allow me to play videos only from my website. With Vadoo I found what I was looking for and more: I assumed that in any video hosting a video would play the same, but this is not true because many have problems, but with Vadoo the playback works smoothly. It is affordable and does not limit the bandwidth; you can imagine that for a beginner it is very difficult to know how much bandwidth I will need. I can easily share videos and embed them even easier in WordPress blocks. And I can define not one but several domains to authorize playback. But Vadoo also has features I didn't know were important: encryption, video analytics, audio hosting, Full HD video, user testimonials, add team members, integration, video to email!

The dashboard organization is not intuitive. There are projects and under projects there are videos. But once I enter a video, I don't know if it was the right project because the project name is not displayed. And to go back you have to do it step by step (Back to all videos, then Back to all projects) like in the old overlapping menus. There is also a missing option to search for videos, essential if you work with many videos. On the other hand, while the feature to record user or client testimonials seems to me a great idea, it needs security (maybe a single-use or single-session code).

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AWESOME Deal vs The Competition

Kommentare: I am able to get rid of my yearly renewals for Vimeo and Loom. I am definitely saving a lot of money. The tool works as prescribed.

Wow, long time I have been stalking this deal. I would have hit that buy button but was hesitant on if this deal could deliver. The first reviews did not give this AppSumo enough time for reviewing. So I waited to see more tested reviews from the community. Plus I like seeing how long it takes support to answer questions and which questions are skipped. I saw this happen on many other deals on here.⁣ ⁣ The features and roadmap looks amazing. I have seen many updates rolled out and the Facebook community is great too. I even see support go back on old posts and give updates. That’s awesome follow up. I thought from the beginning this deal was great but thought it was too good to be true. Obviously I was wrong. So far I have seen it exceed my expectations.⁣ ⁣ I run and agency and I also coach agency owners. What made me gravitate to this deal was the part of following rules. I had another AppSumo deal [KillerPlayer] and even though there are updates. I saw too many times the app would go down and that does not look good on a membership portal. This platform makes it possible for me to present my work to my clients in a professional way. Allowing me to have worry free headaches if my videos are up or down. The extra layer of security is definitely a bonus.⁣ ⁣ Onboarding was a breeze and the platform has everything I wanted. I real feel the developers are doing a stellar job with updating and new features. Speed of videos are fast. I have not tested out the Chrome extension yet.

I did not purchased at first because I set back and let other people in the community try this out. The only dislike I had was waiting to purchase it.

Jordan
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video Magic!

Kommentare: Everything has been buttery smooth since we've started using Vadoo. We're so excited to have such a robust alternative to the most common video players out there. But Vadoo doesn't sacrifice in terms of quality. The player is robust and feels very professional. We love that we have access to some basic analytics. Some other great features that we love are all the embed code options that are available, out of the box. This allows us to embed our videos as a basic share link, through an email, embedding the link, social sharing, a bubble, and popover! So much more robust than other video tools we've used! Another great thing we love is that each video has its own custom landing page. So many options for the savvy marketer!

Vadoo is so easy to just pick up and get going. It's very self-explanitory how you can use channels and projects to organize your videos. Our favorite part about Vadoo is the white-label functionality which allows us to brand everything just the way we want, without users knowing the "proprietary" tool we are using for video hosting. In our industry this is one thing that sets us apart from competitors. Most people use Youtube and Vimeo, and their associated restrictions, to host video content. We love that we have a tool that feels like our own!

I wish that right when you were finished creating a video, if the share link was immediately copied to your clipboard for quick and easy sharing.

Ryan
Ryan
Internet, Selbstständig

Full Featured - Unrefined in a Few Spots But Great Potential and Some Hidden Gems

Does what you would expect from a CDN with lots of embed or share options: Link, Email, Embed, (iframe or JS), Social Share and a couple nice nonstandard Popover JS and Chat Type Video Bubble. Unlimited bandwidth and videos and a generous storage limit is what you would be looking for in a CDN. Custom players make your branding easy with multiple branding presets, allowing you to save colors, play buttons, and player features for each use case and easily replicate or use for later. Landing Pages – Good for marketing when you don’t have or want to use your own hosting page. Also has Open javascript includes which can really vault your execution over similar platforms. Themes are bit limiting and restrictive currently but added layout functionality distinguished it from other similar offerings. Good segmentation with Projects that can have its own podcast, team, settings channels etc for easy drill down and per project customization.

Video Marketing is there but lacks refinement – You can add strategically placed CTAs to encourage users to take specific actions based on the video content, but Leads are not entered into a CRM, you have to go to each video to retrieve and is a blind shot in the dark CSV download to see if you have any fish in the trap. Not ideal execution by any means. Other offerings include In Video Polling, and Video Funnels which are equally unrefined and lack the multiple option drag and drop funnel operation of other services. Analytics are meager and also per project which could be good, but lacks cross platform analytics Some user interface dead-ends. Tried to click “Request video testimonials from users” and got an error popup “Please choose an org name first” but no forward or explanation of how to do or fix that issue. Even when I setup in the admin I still get “Invalid url” warning so unable to test video request. When setting up the Setup Custom Domain for CNAME entering a domain simply says updated with no info on how to actually set the CNAME up in your DNS.

Forrest
Forrest
Business Partner in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It’s a Good Value

Kommentare: Vadoo is a serious up and coming contender in the video hosting arena and offers an excellent price for loads of storage and features. It’s a better choice having ads interrupting content as with other video hosting options. There are many customization options, as well as good collaboration capabilities for team members. Overall, an outstanding investment to add to your kit.

Great hosting options, excellent for video marketing. Videos can be embedded on websites, shared, emailed, etc. And a big plus is no ads to distract customers. The platform is easy to use, quick to set up, and includes the ability for teams to work on projects together. Simply record your computer screen from a training session and post it straight away for students to review. Good feature set and a roadmap with more to soon follow. Current features include CNAME, CDN, CTAs, Lead Capture, and password protection for videos

Still a new player in the market, though anticipating good growth ahead. The menus could be better laid out to make navigation easier, which hopefully, will be addressed soon as new improvements are rolled out. Overall, very few niggles.

Cory
Cory
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vadoo.tv Player Has Great Potential

Kommentare: Vadoo.tv is likely the best fledgling video delivery app available today. A few small quirks, but solid.

1. Simple - It is not hard to figure out and produce video right away. Clean interface and layout. 2. You can upload your own videos. 3. Create Channels, Podcasts, Teams, Separate Projects. 4. Customizable - Enable/Disable options, color, watermark, CTA, (Top Plans) HD video, Encryption, Whitelabel. 5. Password protect videos. 6. Integration - Zapier and top video platforms. 7. Landing page creator. 8. Presets for player appearance. 9. Trimming of video’s, maybe.

1. You can’t edit videos in the online app. OOF! So, better pre-edit everything and upload. 2. No custom overlays or custom buttons. (Does have CTA) 3. There is no undo on the trim feature, and you can only trim the back end even though the dialog shows a front-end time field. (Chrome Extension only) 4. Navigation has way too much back-and-forth motion. (Small thing, but highly annoying after a while of it) 5. No settings for video/audio controls for which camera, mic, and size. (Only the Chrome Extension lets you change cameras and mics currently) 6. Limited text color on the landing page creator 7. I recorded through the Chrome Extension, uploaded the video, and renamed it, but the video disappeared. 8. Audio is missing in online app recordings. (I doubt I’m the only one)

Coach in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

** Amazing Video Hosting & Player **

Kommentare: Vadoo, where have you been all my life? I've been searching for secure and configurable video hosting for my coaching business. After more than a year of searching, I stumbled upon them. Please don't make the same mistake that I made - glance and keep searching. STOP HERE and GET this video hosting and player for your business TODAY. What this gives you is a world of customization and branding options. Privacy and Security are here as well. Wherever you host your videos, you've got to get away from the competition that constantly runs ads and steals your clients. When I checked out their Roadmap and saw EVEN MORE features coming I was blown away. Thanks Vadoo for creating a superior product for my small business.

Value for the money. This video hosting platform is hands-down the best that I've seen. And I've been searching for a long time.

Although it's only been a short while I have no negative comments about this product. There were a couple of perceived shortfalls although I quickly checked their roadmap and discovered that all of the additions that I wanted are right there getting ready to be implemented. How cool is that?

Graham
CEO in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Lot Of Bang For Your Buck!

Kommentare: This is great for storing videos and sharing via embedding on CRM's for privacy. Also great for email embedding.

Video hosting is an important service for businesses, but it's also a costly one. Video hosting services are extremely expensive and often require long-term contracts that can be difficult to make changes to if you're not happy with the service. It was so refreshing to find out about this amazing new product from HSL - video storage on demand! The cost of maintaining my own server has been outrageous lately; I'm just glad there's finally something affordable available like this which provides all the features needed in order to run videos at high speeds without buffering issues or data limits hindering me as well as excellent customer support via Facebook group where they release updates.

Only had a glitch with thumbnails on new uploads and I am sure they will fix this as it's a new product.

Front End in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bye Wistia/Vimeo

One of my favorite features about Vadoo is how easy it is to use. I love that they have a great customer support team and are always adding new updates for their users. One thing that sets them apart from other video services out there, though, has got to be the high quality videos delivered in crisp HD resolution at 60 frames per second with no lag time or buffering issues! Vadoo is not like any other video hosting service. They care about their customers and are always open to feedback, suggestions for improvement, or feature requests. I really appreciate that they take the time to respond well because it's important when you're investing money in a product!

Some of the UX/UI could be updated, but it still great!

Keith
Owner in Vietnam
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Own Your Content & Get More Attention

Kommentare: I replaced YouTube and no longer have to worry about ads on my videos or people chasing recommended videos and getting distracted.

I love that VadooTV offers a clean, easy to understand way to host and share videos online. Their facebook group is incredibly active, and the developers are constantly listening to the customers and making improvements based on their suggestions. VadooTV is an affordable option to own your content, and no longer be at the mercy of YouTube. No Ads. CTAs in your videos. CNAME & white list available. VadooTV is simply the greatest option out there right now for your video hosting needs. Oh, and people can't easily download your content like they can on YouTube. Give VadooTV a try. You won't regret it.

I wish CNAME was available on my plan. I paid a good amount, but it's still out of reach.

Annmarie
Web Designer & Email Marketing Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

You Need to be Using Video and You Need Vadoo

Kommentare: Vadoo really offers a lot of solutions. Video hosting without the ads, the ability to use videos as course videos is way more professional looking than an unlisted YouTube video, plus you have the option to customize the look of the player to suit your needs. Easily share video updates to clients or team with or without screenshare. Even if you have other video solutions, I highly think you should considering adding it to your toolkit.

Businesses need to be utilizing video marketing, and this hosting is the way to go. You can embed videos on your website, share a link to the video, embed in email, and even request videos from others. No ads mean less distractions and things to drive your audience away. Vadoo is also easy to start using immediately. You can use it to create host videos for a course, or record your screen to train your team. The team behind Vadoo is also incredibly responsive and receptive to requests. They have implemented many features already and many on the roadmap.

They are so many different places you can customize videos or projects, it’s pretty incredible, but it also leaves for some time hunting for which changes need to be made in which areas. But I’ll take it over the alternative of having less options.

Fayçal
CEO in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent video plateform for my business

Kommentare: I have used a couple of video hosting and recording in the past. I replaced them with Vadootv that I discovered on the deals Appsumo website.

Honestly, I was skeptical to grab this tool in the beginning but I tested it and now I love it. I have even purchased the biggest deal to make sure I get the most out of this video hosting. Also with this plan, I've got HD resolution videos and I can use my own domain to get a complete full white label video.
I am confident that in the long term I am saving money and time to use the plateform to communicate internally with my team members and use the video in the sale process. Thanks to VadooTV developers.

I like the CNAME option that Allow me to use my domain for my sale videos The quality/price ratio is so good. In the middle terme this will save me a lot of money

Don't find any bug in the platform. The UI is great and I know that they will release it to be better