Über Happy Charting

Simple, straightforward charting software designed to specifically cater to the needs of acupuncturists.

Erfahre mehr über Happy Charting

Easy interface ease of use ability to go paperless from the start easy to connect to customer service.

Bewertungen zu Happy Charting

5,0
5,0

Happy Charting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 35 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Happy Charting bereits verwendet?

James G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for our acupuncture clinic

Easy to use. Clear and crisp look. Developers are very easy to work with and have fantastic response time, as well as being very open to suggestions for future development. Good price point for our small business. Overall, the best EHR software for the money for our type of clinic that I found.

No cons. Anything that I could say that might be missing from this software is something that the developers are in the process of completing, and I have seen the prototypes (for example an online client booking platform) and am happy with the progress.

Jessica H.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best electronic charting company

Kommentare: My overall experience with Happy Charting has been excellent! Very helpful, responsive and innovative.

Happy Charting is really easy to setup and use. If you have any specific needs or issues, let the Happy Charting team know and they get right on it!

There is a duplicate feature that if I accidentally click on it overrides all my charting already done. I have to delete the duplication and rewrite the chart. I usually accidentally click on it when trying to wake up my computer.

Jennefer R.

Great starter EMR software

Kommentare: It's been a great tool to start my acupuncture practice (again) from the ground up. A nice, simple introduction to EMR.

The customer service is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there to answer questions and guide us through any difficulties with the program. Once set up, it's easy to use. Very basic. Great for acupuncture practitioners who are just getting started or have a small practice.

The layout could be a bit more user friendly. More customization options would be helpful.

Elizabeth B.
acupuncturist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, efficient charting software

Kommentare: When colleagues ask me about charting software, it's easy for me to recommend Happy Charting. As a small business, it's important for us to support other small businesses. And the staff at Happy Charting make that easy to do.

I came from a high volume clinic. It was great to feel like my opinion mattered whenever I chatted with the Happy Charting people. Not only is it less expensive that all other charting software I tested, it's also a company with heart. The customer service is exceptional.

There's not much to complain about. When we had an issue with HC, the company fixed it quickly.

Amanda R.

Happy Charting is great

Kommentare: Excellent, the team is very helpful and responds very timely

The software is easy to use and great for starting up a new business

Would like it to have more options around appointment settings

Lumiel K.

I couldn't be happier

Kommentare: I love what HC has done for my charting: convenience, speed, reliability.

Support is the most important quality to me, next to the question: Does This Do What It's Supposed to Do? Happy Charting does exactly what it is intended for, and the support is tops. No matter what the problem, their support will not rest until the problem is solved. They never give up.

I have trouble with the list of complaints that I've entered, as some of the categories do not clump them together so that I can see them all on the one screen that's allowed. For example, if I have 20 conditions listed, they are spread so far apart that I can only see 10 of them on the screen, so I can't click the other conditions, but need to type in the one I cannot see. The page doesn't scroll down. On other letters (they are group alphabetically) this doesn't occur. My fault; I haven't taken the time to complain about this.

Derek D.
Clinic Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean and Simple Charting Software for Community Acupuncture

Kommentare: Charting is a daily requirement for our business and so it needs to run smoothly.
Happy Charting has been mostly trouble-free and extremely affordable in our very lean business model.

Happy Charting is simple: with customizable treatment layout and templates that minimize the time spent doing repetitive charting tasks. Was a very painless to switch from our previous EHR.

Would love it if I could see unsigned charts from other practitioners in our group practice. And if treatment templates could be practitioner specific that would also make it a little easier to use.

Katy W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Charting makes me truly happy

Kommentare: This software has halved my charting time!

I like that this software is set up with a community acupuncture practice in mind. I love that it is also customizable to my and my practice's needs. And I really like how quickly charting gets done with this software--I can chart 20 patients in 15 mins.

I wish there was an easier way to copy patient charts for legal requests

Stephanie T.

Easy to Use, quick charting

Kommentare: Easy to use software and attentive customer service. Easy to scan in paper files.

Happy Charting is easy to use for clinic charting. The charting of points is set up in quadrants, which is how I used to write it up in my paper charts. It's easy to pre-program regularly used points or protocols which makes charting faster. There is also a blank space for treatment notes which make sit easy to write about anything. I also like the format of scrolling down past charts. And for long term patients who have similar treatments every time, there is an easy way to copy previous charts and them modify as needed. Customer service is quick and attentive!

One con which may be fixed in the future is that I don't know if there is a way to attach a note to a patient chart without opening up a new appointment. For instance, if someone had some lifestyle news, or they referred a patient and I want to mention it the next time they come in. With paper charts, I would add a note, but I'm not sure I can do this with HC. It may be in the works though as I think someone suggested it on the forum.

Michele S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Happy Charting is awesome!

Kommentare: I love it! It has been really great

This software is so easy to use. When we are not in a pandemic I may be seeing 6 people an hour and Happy Charting makes charting really simple, easy and quick. And now with the pandemic having a simple easy to use program for charting gives me more time to clean and sanitieze. My favorite feature is that I can copy the last chart I did and then modify it. This makes charting much quicker in a busy schedule. And if I forget to chart something and then remember it there is an area where I can add on after the chart is signed.

If I need to print peoples charts they come out really small and it's not possible to spread it out and make it larger within the program

Julie B.

Happy Charting puts the Happy in Charting

Kommentare: HC is a pleasure to work with. Despite being located halfway around the world, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team get back to my queries by email within 24 hours or less. Friendly staff and a simple useful product help me run my practice smoothly.

This software is so easy to use I can't believe I didn't switch to it sooner. As a small business owner, I do all charting and billing myself -- HC is a real time saver. I also do quite a few cases on liens and the Reports Tab makes it super easy to send medical records to the lawyers and/or insurance companies. The online forms catering to my industry as well as the short and sweet You Tube training videos are a real plus.

I love this software! There is nothing about this software that I would change.

Melissa S.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Charting Makes me Happy!

Kommentare: This software has saved us a lot of time and money. We are happy with this program, its updates, and progress in including more features.

Software is simple to set up and use. Made for quick and easy charting for busy clinics that don’t want to spend a lot of time charting.

Ive been with the company since its integration and some bugs and fixes have come up along the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been more than accommodating on implementing quick fixes and keeping us up to date on improvements.

Ronnie Y.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avid User From Early On

Kommentare: See above. I can't say enough about Happy Charting--it is probably the most valuable tool that I use on a daily basis

This software was a game changer for me. I went from time consuming paper charts to a charting system that I can use on the go. I chart as I treat and I am easily able to walk away from the day at the end of my shift. The support team is awesome at helping to fine tune and fix problems areas quickly and as they pop up.

I believe they are close to have an Intake form that can be adaptable to each business, so I am looking forward to this.

Matthew S.
Owner, Acupuncturist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best charting for community acupuncturists!

Kommentare: I've used 5 different electronic charting programs, and this is the best.

Happy Charting is fast and easy to use.

I'd like an easier way to do online intake forms

Nicole M.
Acupuncturist/owner in USA

Makes charting a breeze

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely happy with everything about Happy Charting

I love the whole layout of the software - it makes charting so quick and easy with all the customization options, but what really brings up the value is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is amazing - she responds quickly to any issues that arise and is truly concerned with her customer's happiness.

It's relatively new, so there are some things that need a bit of tuning. Anytime I come across an issue, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she does her best to correct the problem.

Gwen R.

Happy Charting

Kommentare: My overall experience with Happy Charting is excellent. Customer service is speedy and all of my questions are answered in no time.

I love Happy Charting. The program allows me to set up my intake form and notes just the way I want it. The program allows me to chart quickly and efficiently and I never have homework. Setting up the scheduler is easy and helpful for business. Learning how to use Happy Charting was also simple, the instruction videos are short and straight forward.

There is nothing i do not like. I recommended the program to a friend that wants to work with insurance. The program is not as detailed or beneficial for submitting to insurance. However, that is not an issue for me and my business as i do not take insurance.

Danielle Y.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Been loving happy charting for over a year!

Kommentare: Very happy, haven't considered switching since I first started using it!

When I switched from paper charting I wanted a simple, easy platform that would not make any more work for me. After lots of research and free trials, happy charting has been the perfect match. It is simple to set up, easy to use, I've customized it many times as my practice evolves, and it takes me only minutes to chart on a patient. I love that everything is on one screen, I can see what I need, chart what and where I want, and I'm in and out in a minute or two. Customer service has been fantastic with a few in depth customizations I was trying to figure out. Maxie is fantastic!

Initially I found myself accidentally copy and pasting the previous treatment's notes over my current notes, but as I've gotten used to typing out my notes and this software this hasn't been an issue.

Elicia F.

Great place to chart

Kommentare: Happy to have a system that is group acupuncture friendly, that really keeps charting needs simple.

Being able to chart digitally has lightened my work life. Tap tap is preferable to being bent over filing and refiling.

Sometimes needing to scroll is tedious. I am still looking ahead to online scheduling I use Schedulicity still for that and online health history forms I do paper and scan in information. But this has been a matter of My priorities -not urgent to change my process that is working, than any happy Charting draw backs.

Renee D.
Office Manager in USA

Happy to be Charting!

Kommentare: We've been pleased overall! It's great to get rid of paper, and have an easy system to document visits for our patients.

We've found Happy Charting to be exceptionally easy to use. The customization is straightforward. Once everything was set, we appreciate the ease in charting each patient. We were impressed with customer service!

We'd like a form that patients could complete online that would directly fill patient information in the software.

Kanesha M.
Acupuncturist in Kanada

10/10 would recommend

Kommentare: Over all I am really happy with my experience using Happy Charting the software is great and the people running it are amazing and very helpful.

Everything is really customizable so you can make sure all the information you want to have on an intake form or daily client chart can be added.

When using it sometime even though I am still typing on the software it will go into the inactive passcode screen and then I have to use my quick password to get back in and continue type in my chart.

Lester S.
Clinic Director in USA

Happy Charting

Kommentare: always reply every question within 24hrs. ( WE HAVE 12 HOURS DIFFERENCE )

First able is made by acupuncturist for acupuncturist. Not only have the right features but also have a great customer. The owners not only care for clients but also care for patients

What is missing is the capability to send text reminders to the patients that use this platform to book appointments

Carolina M.

Happy Charting, Happy Customer

Kommentare: I loved the training they provided and the customer service is exceptional. They listen to our needs, wants and ideas about our profession.
It has a FB group where you can peruse and research any questions you have or post new inquiries.

Ease of use and able to customize to my needs. Reduced the time I spent charting considerably.

It does not have all the functionality other EMR/EHR includes. However, they continue to add functions and features.

Meesa P.
Meesa P.
BA, EAMP, LAc in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

intuitive EMR specific for acupuncturists

Kommentare: happy charting is reflective of the brainchild behind the service: maxie ouyang. her intuitive sense of personifying an EMR system specific to acupuncturists is created based off participating in a life-long family owned acupuncture practice. the difference is she has merged the old dinosaur paper charting ways and synchronized it with modern, sustainable paperless practices. maxie solved for me in minutes, what took me years to conceptualize and translate to digital form, for my unique practice. now everything is seamless, succinct and effortless. i highly recommend the aptly and intentionally coined product, “happy charting,” for a reason. endless thanks, for all the contributing creators, to the ancestors, to her renaissance healer parents before her and their practices. we all know it takes a village, blood, sweat and tears to create a business that really effects change and makes a difference—and maxie has done just that.

easy interface ease of use ability to go paperless from the start easy to connect to customer service

cosmetic appearance of the software happy with its simple and straightforward user ability

Connie M.
Acupuncturist / Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Just what I was hoping for...

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has developed a very user friendly platform for my profession (Acupuncture). You can tell by her service and her communication that she truly cares about her clients who use her program and is constantly asking for input as to how to improve and upgrade the software

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to customize the platform on my iPad instead of just a PC or laptop.

Kimberlee R.
Acupuncturist/ Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

An simplified, affordable EHR with amazing customer service

It was easy to use and implement. I also got a lot of help in the beginning to set up the system.

I wish it was easier to type in points. The charting takes some time.