Über Blocworx

Blocworx is a no-code software platform that allows citizen developers and other people to build software without needing to code!

Erfahre mehr über Blocworx

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Blocworx

5,0

Blocworx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Blocworx bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Gemma O.
Training and development coordinator in Irland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Digitizing old labour intensive paperwork

Kommentare: The paperwork is now completed in a much more timely fashion and I don't have the backlog of paperwork I used to have. The email alert system made a big difference. I didn't have to chase people anymore, they responded to the email alerts and got their paperwork up to date for me, with no intervention from me personally. It enables me to spend my time more effectively and to manage more clients and grow my business.

I am freelance and provide training and skills development services for the film and television industry. As an industry we are striving to grow our crew base and invest in new talent. Our system for doing this involves a lot of paperwork, reporting and analysing results. As I work across several companies and deal with many trainees and people upskilling, this software enabled me to streamline all the paperwork involved so I could have an overview of the training performance of each company and generate reports for them with ease. It has saved me a lot of time and effort in trying to decipher hand written forms, getting signatures and scanning documents. It's also much easier for the training participants to engage with and is much less time consuming for them and their supervisors.

Further integration with our accounts systems would be a great benefit and would enable me to generate more detailed reports within the system, rather than collating that information at the end of the process.

Antwort von Blocworx

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Gemma, Our team would like to apologise for a bit of delay in following back with you. We appreciate your review and are very happy to hear that Blocworx has helped you to "manage your clients easier and grow your business". If you need anything else, know that our team are always here for you.

James G.
National Development Manager in Irland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

IABA Affiliation

Kommentare: I find them extremely professional and efficient in my dealings with them. Can always grab one of them at the end of the phone or emails are responded to very promptly. Any of the suggestions/edits we put forward are always met with positivity and optimism!

Loved the flexibility, adaptability of Blocworx. Can do almost anything with it!

Not a lot, most of what we did not like we have changed.

Kieran J.
Operations Manager in Irland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Using Blocworx

Kommentare: • Really like working with this software, it adapts to our business requirements as required
• We track everything on the system from Employee attendance records to stock control, shipping records

• Blocworx is a no-code software platform. • You can build modules and blocs in house to meet your customer needs. • Very easy to use software • We use software across all our business operations • Very helpful during COVID 19, easy to build employee trackers, temperature records, close contacts etc. • Blocworx staff very accessible and helpful

• The software can be used in a multitude of business environments; however, the user/administrator needs to really understand the power of its modules and blocs.